IRC log of soap-jms on 2011-12-13

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:25:19 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:25:19 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/12/13-soap-jms-irc
15:25:21 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:25:21 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:25:23 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:25:23 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM scheduled to start 25 minutes ago
15:25:24 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:25:24 [trackbot]
Date: 13 December 2011
15:27:28 [mgolbyki]
mgolbyki has joined #soap-jms
15:28:23 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM has now started
15:28:25 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.663.aaaa
15:29:45 [Zakim]
+AndyColeman
15:33:19 [mgolbyki]
no idea
15:33:23 [mgolbyki]
:-)
15:33:29 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.846.aabb
15:33:30 [Zakim]
- +1.650.846.aabb
15:33:30 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.846.aabb
15:35:48 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
15:36:02 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
15:36:02 [Zakim]
On the phone I see alewis, mgolbyki, eric
15:36:04 [Zakim]
On IRC I see eric, mgolbyki, Zakim, RRSAgent, alewis, trackbot, Yves
15:36:36 [eric]
Chair: eric
15:36:39 [eric]
Scribe: eric
15:37:39 [eric]
Topic: Approval of the minutes.
15:37:58 [eric]
Deferred due to low attendance.
15:38:05 [eric]
Topic: agenda review
15:38:21 [eric]
No discussion of agenda.
15:39:34 [eric]
Topic: Administrative items
15:40:13 [eric]
If we skip the meetings as proposed, we'll only have one meeting before our PR comment period ends.
15:41:13 [eric]
Between the meeting on Jan 10 & 17, we should have a clear idea of the amount of work to be done before going to Rec.
15:42:17 [eric]
All agreed to next meeting on Jan. 10.
15:42:28 [eric]
Topic: Action items
15:43:01 [eric]
Matthew has reviewed all the test cases. Couple of questions for the group. Found three that are marked incorrectly.
15:44:20 [eric]
Mark has made progress on ACTION-247, however we need an email to progress.
15:45:57 [eric]
We'll try to figure out what actions to assign in our next meeting.
15:46:02 [eric]
Matthew will send out email.
15:46:34 [eric]
close action-260
15:46:35 [trackbot]
ACTION-260 Submit a request to transition to PR when required actions are complete closed
15:46:55 [eric]
Topic: moving to rec
15:48:03 [eric]
action: eric to investigate requirements to move to rec.
15:48:04 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-261 - Investigate requirements to move to rec. [on Eric Johnson - due 2011-12-20].
15:54:10 [Zakim]
-eric
15:54:11 [Zakim]
-mgolbyki
15:54:11 [Zakim]
-alewis
15:54:13 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM has ended
15:54:15 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.919.663.aaaa, alewis, +1.650.846.aabb, eric, mgolbyki
15:55:09 [eric]
rrsagent, make logs public
15:55:18 [eric]
rrsagent, generate logs
15:55:18 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'generate logs', eric. Try /msg RRSAgent help
15:55:45 [eric]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:55:45 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/12/13-soap-jms-minutes.html eric
15:56:02 [eric]
rrsagent, make logs public
15:56:33 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
16:08:40 [mgolbyki]
mgolbyki has left #soap-jms
18:03:31 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms