IRC log of gld on 2011-11-10

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:52:38 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #gld
14:52:38 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/11/10-gld-irc
14:52:40 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
14:52:40 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #gld
14:52:42 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be EGOV_GLD
14:52:42 [Zakim]
I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, trackbot
14:52:43 [trackbot]
Meeting: Government Linked Data Working Group Teleconference
14:52:43 [trackbot]
Date: 10 November 2011
14:53:26 [Yigal]
scribe:Yigal
14:53:46 [Yigal]
zakim, scribe:Yigal
14:53:46 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'scribe:Yigal', Yigal
14:54:31 [Yigal]
agenda:http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2011.11.10
14:55:22 [Yigal]
agenda: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2011.11.10
14:55:32 [Yigal]
Thanks!
14:55:44 [Yigal]
scribe: Yigal
14:56:00 [HadleyBeeman]
Hi all!
14:57:18 [Yigal]
chair: bhyland
14:58:22 [HadleyBeeman]
zakim, this is gld
14:58:23 [Zakim]
ok, HadleyBeeman; that matches T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM
14:58:34 [olyerickson]
zakim, who is on the call?
14:58:34 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [IPcaller], +1.440.389.aaaa, bhyland, ??P18
14:58:36 [bhyland]
zakim, who is on call?
14:58:37 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, bhyland.
14:58:42 [HadleyBeeman]
zakim, aaaa is me
14:58:42 [Zakim]
+HadleyBeeman; got it
14:58:43 [bhyland]
zakim, who is on the call?
14:58:44 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [IPcaller], HadleyBeeman, bhyland, ??P18
14:58:57 [olyerickson]
Zakim, ??p18 is me.
14:58:57 [Zakim]
+olyerickson; got it
14:59:43 [Yigal]
zakim, [IPcaller] is Yigal
14:59:43 [Zakim]
+Yigal; got it
14:59:44 [olyerickson]
zakim, who is speaking?
14:59:56 [Zakim]
olyerickson, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: olyerickson (100%)
15:00:27 [Zakim]
+ +1.781.899.aabb
15:00:31 [PhilA2]
PhilA2 has joined #gld
15:00:36 [sandro]
zakim, aabb is Sandro
15:00:37 [Zakim]
+Sandro; got it
15:00:39 [BartvanLeeuwen]
hmm my sip client fails to work :(
15:00:42 [annew]
annew has joined #gld
15:00:45 [Zakim]
+ +49.721.aacc
15:00:49 [Zakim]
+ +1.757.604.aadd
15:00:52 [cygri_]
cygri_ has joined #gld
15:00:53 [PhilA2]
zakim, code?
15:00:57 [Zakim]
+cygri
15:01:05 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, cygri really is me
15:01:11 [Zakim]
the conference code is 45394 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), PhilA2
15:01:19 [GeraldSteeman]
GeraldSteeman has joined #gld
15:01:25 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'cygri really is me', mhausenblas
15:01:32 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, I am cygri
15:01:35 [olyerickson]
mute me
15:01:35 [BenediktKaempgen]
Zakim, aacc is BenediktKaempgen
15:01:47 [Zakim]
ok, mhausenblas, I now associate you with cygri
15:01:49 [olyerickson]
zakim, mute me.
15:01:51 [Zakim]
+BenediktKaempgen; got it
15:01:56 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, cygri is with me
15:02:01 [BenediktKaempgen]
zakim, who's here?
15:02:03 [Zakim]
olyerickson should now be muted
15:02:11 [Zakim]
+cygri; got it
15:02:29 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Yigal, HadleyBeeman, bhyland, olyerickson (muted), Sandro, BenediktKaempgen, +1.757.604.aadd, cygri
15:02:36 [Zakim]
cygri has cygri, cygri
15:02:37 [olyerickson]
zakim, what wine would you recommend with a roast duck?
15:02:38 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:02:39 [rreck]
rreck has joined #GLD
15:02:40 [PhilA2]
zakim, ipcaller is me
15:02:51 [GeraldSteeman]
Zakim, aadd is me.
15:02:54 [tgheen]
tgheen has joined #gld
15:02:54 [Cory]
Cory has joined #gld
15:03:02 [PhilA2]
zakim, please work a little faster
15:03:04 [Zakim]
On IRC I see GeraldSteeman, cygri_, annew, PhilA2, Zakim, RRSAgent, HadleyBeeman, olyerickson, Yigal, mhausenblas, bhyland, MacTed, BenediktKaempgen, BartvanLeeuwen, cygri,
15:03:11 [Zakim]
... trackbot, sandro
15:03:13 [Zakim]
+Cory
15:03:27 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, olyerickson.
15:03:29 [Zakim]
+PhilA2; got it
15:03:30 [sandro]
member-gld-wg@w3.org
15:03:49 [Zakim]
+GeraldSteeman; got it
15:03:59 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'please work a little faster', PhilA2
15:04:18 [rreck]
echo is often a product of noise cancellation math
15:04:21 [Yigal]
bhyland: Sending email re community directory
15:04:26 [Zakim]
+ +1.703.292.aaee
15:04:38 [olyerickson]
+1 to starting...
15:04:40 [Zakim]
+ +1.218.296.aaff
15:04:59 [bhyland]
zakim, who on the call?
15:05:04 [rreck]
zakim, +1.218.296.aaff is me
15:05:09 [tgheen]
Zakim, aaee is me
15:05:16 [cygri]
zakim, who is on the call?
15:05:20 [rreck]
zakim seems slow today
15:05:24 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, bhyland.
15:05:26 [Zakim]
+rreck; got it
15:05:30 [Zakim]
+tgheen; got it
15:05:40 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Yigal, HadleyBeeman, bhyland, olyerickson (muted), Sandro, BenediktKaempgen, GeraldSteeman, cygri, PhilA2, Cory, tgheen, rreck
15:05:43 [Zakim]
cygri has cygri, cygri
15:06:01 [cygri]
zakim, cygri is mhausenblas
15:06:01 [olyerickson]
Zakim, who is muted?
15:06:04 [rreck]
zakim, mute me
15:06:07 [Zakim]
+mhausenblas; got it
15:06:09 [Zakim]
I see olyerickson muted
15:06:15 [Zakim]
rreck should now be muted
15:06:16 [cygri]
zakim, who is with mhausenblas?
15:06:19 [Zakim]
mhausenblas has cygri, cygri
15:06:37 [cygri]
zakim, i am with mhausenblas
15:06:37 [Zakim]
cygri was already listed in mhausenblas, cygri
15:08:09 [Yigal]
bhyland: Think about relevance of this wg
15:08:31 [olyerickson]
Minutes link?
15:08:34 [bhyland]
Move to accept minutes from last week, http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2011-11-03
15:08:43 [mhausenblas]
+1
15:08:52 [Yigal]
+1
15:09:13 [bhyland]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/
15:09:15 [HadleyBeeman]
+1
15:09:19 [HadleyBeeman]
(for the minutes)
15:10:12 [olyerickson]
unmute
15:10:17 [Yigal]
TOPIC: Review action items
15:10:20 [sandro]
zakim, unmute olyerickson
15:10:20 [Zakim]
olyerickson should no longer be muted
15:10:53 [Yigal]
olyerickson: Has only spoken locally, so slow on action items
15:10:54 [olyerickson]
Yes please continue bugging ,e
15:11:05 [olyerickson]
s/,e/me/
15:11:18 [olyerickson]
Yes please keep my action open
15:11:32 [olyerickson]
zakim, please mute me.
15:11:32 [Zakim]
olyerickson should now be muted
15:13:11 [Zakim]
+??P60
15:13:31 [BartvanLeeuwen]
Zakim, ??P60 is me
15:13:32 [Zakim]
+BartvanLeeuwen; got it
15:13:59 [sandro]
cygri: re Action-14 nope, no videoconf facility at DERI
15:14:06 [cygri]
zakim, who is noisy?
15:14:17 [Zakim]
cygri, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Yigal (25%), bhyland (35%), Sandro (14%)
15:14:39 [olyerickson]
+1 to poll
15:14:46 [BenediktKaempgen]
+1 to poll
15:14:49 [BartvanLeeuwen]
+1 on the poll
15:14:56 [rreck]
filled out what?
15:15:05 [GeraldSteeman]
+1 did the poll
15:15:12 [sandro]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/47663/f2f2_location/results
15:15:19 [sandro]
rreck, fill out http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/47663/f2f2_location/
15:15:22 [PhilA2]
I've filled it in (if I were American, I might have filled it out)
15:15:30 [Yigal]
bhyland: from poll -- 14 people can make f2f, 1 cannot
15:16:57 [Zakim]
+ +91.11.41.29.aagg
15:17:18 [Yigal]
bhyland: will look into results of poll further
15:17:20 [GeraldSteeman]
My "no" is really a "I'm going to try to get to DC, but not sure yet."
15:17:29 [Yigal]
sandro: looks like won't be better to move f2f to dc
15:18:10 [Yigal]
sandro: default would seem to be galway
15:18:34 [Yigal]
sandro: details would determine if we make dc secondary site
15:18:39 [rreck]
i responded but it still regards me a non-responder
15:19:18 [Yigal]
TOPIC: f2f planning (should have come earlier)
15:19:30 [sandro]
rreck, it has your response, it's just cacheing too much in showing you.
15:19:53 [olyerickson]
zakim, who is on mute?
15:19:53 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, olyerickson.
15:19:54 [bhyland]
q?
15:20:03 [olyerickson]
zAKIM, WHO IS MUTED?
15:20:03 [Zakim]
I see olyerickson, rreck muted
15:20:07 [Yigal]
TOPIC: review of deliverables
15:20:47 [GLD]
GLD has joined #gld
15:20:51 [sandro]
dir.w3.org
15:20:57 [sandro]
http://dir.w3.org
15:20:57 [Yigal]
bhyland: worked on getting community directory on w3c domain. it's now up.
15:21:31 [Biplav]
Biplav has joined #gld
15:22:14 [Yigal]
bhyland: wants more input from those with relevant experience, so doesn't consider it done
15:22:29 [Yigal]
bhyland: 5000 hits within short time
15:23:18 [Yigal]
bhyland: ~6 people asked for logins
15:23:50 [rreck]
i have an approach but dont know how it could run on w3 machines
15:23:53 [Yigal]
bhyland: still figuring out how to best handle that matter
15:24:10 [rreck]
i can discuss it with you offline. it should be pretty simple to do.
15:24:24 [olyerickson]
FYI, David Wood's email announcement: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2011Nov/0034.html
15:24:37 [Yigal]
bhyland: opinions and thoughts on this are welcome.
15:24:59 [rreck]
i can talk to you at Semtech if you want.
15:25:30 [bhyland]
q?
15:25:33 [rreck]
i have thoughts but dont want to digress
15:25:50 [olyerickson]
How may subscribers on the pubic-lod list?
15:26:04 [olyerickson]
s/pubic/pubic/
15:26:04 [PhilA2]
I really like the directory and I'm looking forward to seeing it evolve
15:26:20 [olyerickson]
s/pubic/public/
15:26:50 [Yigal]
HadleyBeeman: It's helpful to have a sense of who's involved. More important to be clear to outside world about our goals and accomplishments.
15:26:52 [olyerickson]
+1 to directory concept, but it can't be the only thing
15:27:08 [rreck]
+1 hadley's idea of a plan
15:27:17 [olyerickson]
the break-out topics are the "small conversations" that held build the community
15:28:03 [olyerickson]
zakim, unmute me
15:28:03 [Zakim]
olyerickson should no longer be muted
15:28:09 [olyerickson]
q+
15:29:21 [Yigal]
HadleyBeeman: Need to be clear on who our target audience is, and that we're building something that will be picked up and used.
15:31:19 [Yigal]
bhyland: Believes best practices is for people who want to get started. It's not targeted at information managers, at department and CIO level.
15:31:47 [olyerickson]
q?
15:32:01 [sandro]
q+
15:32:18 [PhilA2]
ack olyerickson
15:33:25 [PhilA2]
q+
15:33:56 [Cory-c]
Cory-c has joined #gld
15:34:44 [HadleyBeeman]
Point of clarification: are we reassessing our charter, or checking on details/emphases within it?
15:34:57 [bhyland]
olyerickson: I'm concerned that the work of the GLD WG is too narrowly focused. We're not focusing on the low hanging fruit, the people who want to supply 1 star data & get it discovered. Has to do with data set catalog, listing data sets, using other forms of semantic markup.
15:36:09 [olyerickson]
I hear you ;)
15:36:17 [Yigal]
bhyland: WG focus is on explaining the value proposition.
15:36:41 [Biplav]
Sorry for ignorance, but what is ADMS?
15:36:47 [bhyland]
This working group is focused on 4 & 5 star Linked Data and clearly articulating the value proposition, along with best practices to achieve that.
15:36:55 [bhyland]
q?
15:37:12 [PhilA2]
acl sandro
15:37:18 [PhilA2]
ack sandro
15:37:45 [olyerickson]
sandro: GLD WG is about the how, not the why
15:37:50 [Yigal]
sandro: Key thing we should do is the "how" not the "why". We need to decide how to do it in cases where that has not been determined.
15:37:56 [Biplav]
What does the acronym ADMS stand for?
15:37:57 [bhyland]
Sandro: I think the group should be the "how", not the why. We have decide & document the *hows*, especially when not documented.
15:38:26 [mhausenblas]
re ADMS, see http://www.semic.eu/semic/view/snav/network/Communities/ADMS.xhtml
15:38:29 [Yigal]
bhyland: The areas she's agreed to facilitate are community directory and best practices.
15:39:18 [Yigal]
bhyland: NIEM is XML vocabulary for allowing local agencies to exchange information.
15:39:33 [Cory-c]
and one that can map to RDF
15:40:01 [rreck]
I am interested in NIEM and RDF
15:40:07 [HadleyBeeman]
q+
15:40:18 [Yigal]
Cory-c: Will map easily to RDF. Working on proof of concept.
15:40:33 [bhyland]
NIEM = National Information Exchange Model, see https://www.niem.gov/Pages/default.aspx
15:40:57 [bhyland]
Per the website, "NIEM makes it possible for organizations to share critical data; as a result, people are empowered to make informed decisions that improve efficiency and help organizations advance their missions."
15:41:05 [Yigal]
Cory-c: If people are interested in RDF representation, would like to get together with them.
15:41:29 [rreck]
please include me
15:41:32 [rreck]
Darth
15:41:35 [Biplav]
I will be interested
15:41:36 [rreck]
yes
15:41:40 [rreck]
Vadar
15:41:47 [HadleyBeeman]
zakim, who's speaking?
15:41:58 [Zakim]
HadleyBeeman, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Yigal (19%), bhyland (100%), PhilA2 (4%)
15:42:22 [olyerickson]
Darth: zakim, I am your father...
15:42:33 [PhilA2]
zakim, mute Yigal
15:42:33 [Zakim]
Yigal should now be muted
15:42:34 [rreck]
use the src
15:42:44 [PhilA2]
zakim, unmute Yigal
15:42:44 [Zakim]
Yigal should no longer be muted
15:43:03 [BartvanLeeuwen]
I'm interested in the emergency management ofcourse
15:43:06 [HadleyBeeman]
+1 to internationalisation of vocabularies
15:43:13 [bhyland]
q?
15:43:32 [PhilA2]
http://www.semic.eu/semic/view/snav/Conformance.xhtml
15:44:43 [Yigal]
PhilA2: Interested in the vocabulary work.
15:44:55 [PhilA2]
ADMS is here http://www.semic.eu/semic/view/snav/network/Communities/ADMS.xhtml
15:45:09 [olyerickson]
See also the draft: http://www.semic.eu/semic/view/documents/adms-specification-v0.6.html
15:45:19 [PhilA2]
Asset Description Metadata Schema
15:46:00 [Yigal]
PhilA2: ADMS is concept scheme not namespace.
15:46:18 [Cory-c]
I would like to add that there is a strong push for NIEM to expand past the U.S., this is going on now.
15:46:48 [rreck]
i did GJXDM too
15:47:05 [olyerickson]
zaim, unmute me.
15:47:12 [olyerickson]
zakim, unmute me.
15:47:12 [Zakim]
olyerickson was not muted, olyerickson
15:47:27 [Yigal]
bhyland: PhilA and Cory, will one take an action item to form a task group to work on this?
15:47:36 [olyerickson]
I'm like to be involved in that
15:47:41 [olyerickson]
q+
15:47:50 [PhilA2]
q-
15:48:36 [olyerickson]
I suggest we start by adding "and ADMS" where ever "DCAT" is mentioned...
15:48:36 [Yigal]
bhyland: Just start modifying a wiki page, put together an outline, call a meeting with the task force using zakim.
15:49:01 [rreck]
i think an initial paragraph that scopes the topic helps. (my 2 cents)
15:49:51 [Yigal]
bhyland: Happy to be a catalyst.
15:50:11 [cygri]
q+
15:50:22 [bhyland]
ACTION: Cory-c agreed to facilitate NIEM discussion and get outline started working with bhyland.
15:50:22 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-16 - Agreed to facilitate NIEM discussion and get outline started working with bhyland. [on Cory Casanave - due 2011-11-17].
15:51:14 [bhyland]
ACTION: PhilA2 agreed to be catalyst for drafting wiki page on relevant vocab work on Person, Address, Business.
15:51:14 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - PhilA2
15:51:17 [Yigal]
Cory-c: Will add relevant content to the wiki. Working on person, address, business.
15:51:42 [bhyland]
ACTION: Archer agreed to be catalyst for drafting wiki page on relevant vocab work on Person, Address, Business.
15:51:42 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-17 - Agreed to be catalyst for drafting wiki page on relevant vocab work on Person, Address, Business. [on Phil Archer - due 2011-11-17].
15:52:15 [bhyland]
ACTION: olyerickson agreed to facilitate initial wiki draft on Vocab page on VCAT.
15:52:16 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-18 - Agreed to facilitate initial wiki draft on Vocab page on VCAT. [on John Erickson - due 2011-11-17].
15:52:25 [HadleyBeeman]
+1 to building a wiki page compiling the existing vocabularies and what actions we need to take on them.
15:53:11 [PhilA2]
s/VCAT/DCAT/
15:53:44 [HadleyBeeman]
q?
15:53:45 [olyerickson]
q-
15:54:03 [Biplav]
q+
15:54:54 [Yigal]
HadleyBeeman: Interested in international standards, looking at applicability of English standards.
15:55:29 [Yigal]
bhyland: like what Phil described?
15:55:32 [bhyland]
HadleyBeeman: Discussed international applicability of meta-vocabularies for English speaking users. Focusing on what we have in common, like what Phil said earlier, without recreating the wheel.
15:55:33 [Yigal]
HadleyBeeman: Yes.
15:56:05 [Yigal]
bhyland: Would be useful even for things as basic as addresses.
15:56:40 [Yigal]
bhyland: If you're into addresses, please comment.
15:56:41 [bhyland]
q?
15:56:44 [HadleyBeeman]
ack me
15:56:50 [PhilA2]
zakim, who is making noise?
15:57:00 [Zakim]
PhilA2, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: olyerickson (93%)
15:57:06 [Yigal]
cygri: Regarding DCAT and stepping on toes, not to worry.
15:58:12 [PhilA2]
Thanks cygri
15:58:15 [bhyland]
cygri: We welcome feedback!
15:58:17 [olyerickson]
+1 to thanks
15:58:30 [olyerickson]
zakim, mute me.
15:58:30 [Zakim]
olyerickson should now be muted
15:58:31 [BartvanLeeuwen]
+q
15:58:40 [PhilA2]
ack cygri
15:58:50 [PhilA2]
ack Biplav
15:59:25 [bhyland]
biplav: Was looking at vocabulary deliverable and thought it was top down. Discussed entity extraction … comment, are we considering how to use info extractions technologies?
15:59:31 [Yigal]
Biplav: Are we considering recommending how to use info extraction to discover vocabularies?
15:59:34 [Yigal]
bhyland: No.
16:00:16 [olyerickson]
That's eGov IG stuff
16:00:22 [olyerickson]
(I believe)
16:00:30 [PhilA2]
+1 to olyerickson
16:00:31 [Yigal]
Biplav: There are cities that have opened up their data. Will we have a deliverable that is a guideline on a roadmap for this?
16:00:46 [Yigal]
bhyland: Best practices is supposed to do that.
16:01:28 [cygri]
+1 to olyerickson. that's my understanding too
16:01:48 [olyerickson]
q+
16:01:54 [olyerickson]
zakim, unmute me.
16:01:54 [Zakim]
olyerickson should no longer be muted
16:01:55 [Yigal]
bhyland: "Roadmap" is a synonym for what we're contemplating. Should be useful, not a stagnant spec that doesn't get updated.
16:02:29 [bhyland]
q?
16:03:15 [Yigal]
bhyland: Can we assign Biplav an action item to deal with this?
16:03:27 [Yigal]
Biplav: Yes.
16:04:09 [Yigal]
BartvanLeeuwen: Would like to be more involved, looking for how he can be of practical help.
16:04:12 [cygri]
BartvanLeeuwen: *what* would you like to do? ;-)
16:04:25 [Yigal]
bhyland: Bart has experience with use cases.
16:04:37 [bhyland]
ACTION: Biplav agreed to document some use cases for "roadmap" scenarios for localities contemplating putting content on the LoD.
16:04:37 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-19 - Agreed to document some use cases for "roadmap" scenarios for localities contemplating putting content on the LoD. [on Biplav Srivastava - due 2011-11-17].
16:04:50 [Yigal]
BartvanLeeuwen: Would it be good to have fire department data available?
16:05:17 [Yigal]
bhyland: Will create a page for Bart and Diplav to work on. Bart can drive some of the use cases -- has great ones.
16:05:24 [olyerickson]
+1 to BartvanLeeuwen and Biplav working together on the "real, useful" stuff
16:05:29 [olyerickson]
Bart needs to mute
16:05:40 [bhyland]
ACTION: Bhyland to mint wiki page for localities use cases, linked off the Best Practices deliverable.
16:05:40 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-20 - Mint wiki page for localities use cases, linked off the Best Practices deliverable. [on Bernadette Hyland - due 2011-11-17].
16:05:48 [BartvanLeeuwen]
-q
16:05:51 [bhyland]
q?
16:06:14 [Yigal]
olyerickson: Met with Brazilian colleague behind wikicrimes site.
16:07:06 [olyerickson]
I wasn't going to suggest adding him
16:07:09 [Yigal]
olyerickson: Heard about crime data. Will look at the page and add to it.
16:07:15 [olyerickson]
I was going to suggest pointing him at it
16:07:31 [Yigal]
bhyland: Please update scribes page and regrets.
16:07:41 [bhyland]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2011.11.10#Scribe.27s_End_of_Meeting_Checklist
16:07:57 [Yigal]
bhyland: Email announcements to her and she'll add to agenda.
16:08:10 [Yigal]
bhyland: Will get back to us soon about one or two f2f locations.
16:08:30 [GeraldSteeman]
Thanks to Bernadette for speaking to the CENDI group: www.cendi.gov
16:08:33 [Zakim]
-Cory
16:08:36 [Yigal]
bhyland: Adjourned.
16:08:36 [olyerickson]
Bye!
16:08:37 [BartvanLeeuwen]
okay bye
16:08:37 [bhyland]
meeting adjourned.
16:08:38 [Zakim]
-PhilA2
16:08:40 [Zakim]
-mhausenblas
16:08:41 [Zakim]
-tgheen
16:08:42 [Zakim]
-HadleyBeeman
16:08:42 [Zakim]
-olyerickson
16:08:44 [annew]
bye bye
16:08:45 [Zakim]
-BenediktKaempgen
16:08:46 [Cory-c]
Cory-c has left #gld
16:08:47 [olyerickson]
olyerickson has left #gld
16:08:49 [Zakim]
-Sandro
16:08:56 [Zakim]
-GeraldSteeman
16:09:02 [annew]
annew has left #gld
16:09:02 [Zakim]
-BartvanLeeuwen
16:09:02 [PhilA2]
PhilA2 has left #gld
16:10:02 [Yigal]
rrsagent, generate minutes
16:10:02 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/11/10-gld-minutes.html Yigal
16:11:07 [bhyland]
RRSAgent, set logs world-visible
16:12:29 [Zakim]
- +91.11.41.29.aagg
16:13:01 [bhyland]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2011.11.10
16:15:13 [bhyland]
Final minutes here, http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2011-11-10
16:15:16 [rreck]
do you want to talk about the registry ?
16:15:28 [bhyland]
Hi Ronald, are you talking to me.
16:15:31 [rreck]
yes
16:16:26 [bhyland]
standby, working with Yigal on minutes …
16:17:22 [rreck]
zakim, unmute me
16:17:22 [Zakim]
rreck should no longer be muted
16:22:36 [Zakim]
-Yigal
16:22:46 [Yigal]
Yigal has left #gld
16:23:04 [bhyland]
Callimachus is found at http://callimachusproject.org
16:35:03 [Zakim]
This conference is in overtime; 1 port must be freed
16:35:41 [HadleyBeeman]
\excuse zakim
16:36:20 [Zakim]
-bhyland
16:36:22 [Zakim]
-rreck
16:36:22 [Zakim]
T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM has ended
16:36:24 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.440.389.aaaa, bhyland, HadleyBeeman, olyerickson, Yigal, +1.781.899.aabb, Sandro, +49.721.aacc, +1.757.604.aadd, BenediktKaempgen, Cory, PhilA2, GeraldSteeman,
16:36:26 [Zakim]
... +1.703.292.aaee, rreck, tgheen, mhausenblas, BartvanLeeuwen, +91.11.41.29.aagg
18:38:04 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #gld
18:55:39 [danbri]
danbri has joined #gld
20:43:54 [danbri]
danbri has joined #gld