IRC log of eval on 2011-11-10

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:55:49 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #eval
14:55:49 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/11/10-eval-irc
14:55:51 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
14:55:51 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #eval
14:55:53 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 3825
14:55:53 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_ERTWG(Eval TF)10:00AM scheduled to start in 5 minutes
14:55:54 [trackbot]
Meeting: WCAG 2.0 Evaluation Methodology Task Force Teleconference
14:55:54 [trackbot]
Date: 10 November 2011
14:56:07 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG(Eval TF)10:00AM has now started
14:56:15 [Zakim]
+ +1.301.975.aaaa
14:56:26 [houtepen]
houtepen has joined #eval
14:56:27 [shadi]
zakim, call shadi-617
14:56:27 [Zakim]
ok, shadi; the call is being made
14:56:28 [Zakim]
+Shadi
14:56:30 [Ryladog]
Ryladog has joined #eval
14:56:41 [Wilco]
Wilco has joined #eval
14:57:09 [Liz]
Zakim, aaaa is Liz
14:57:09 [Zakim]
+Liz; got it
14:57:59 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:58:18 [vivienne]
zakim, ??[IPcaller] is me
14:58:18 [Zakim]
sorry, vivienne, I do not recognize a party named '??[IPcaller]'
14:58:35 [Zakim]
+ +1.978.443.aabb
14:58:38 [vivienne]
zakim, [IPcaller] is me
14:58:38 [Zakim]
+vivienne; got it
14:58:45 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
14:58:46 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
14:59:16 [Kathy]
zakim, aabb is Kathy
14:59:16 [Zakim]
+Kathy; got it
14:59:28 [ericvelleman]
ericvelleman has joined #eval
14:59:41 [AmyChen]
AmyChen has joined #eval
14:59:54 [Zakim]
+Katie_Haritos-Shea
15:00:22 [Zakim]
+ +31.30.239.aacc
15:00:22 [Zakim]
+ +1.510.522.aadd
15:00:31 [AmyChen]
zakim, aadd is me
15:00:31 [Zakim]
+AmyChen; got it
15:00:32 [ssirois]
ssirois has joined #eval
15:00:47 [AmyChen]
zakim, mute me
15:00:59 [Zakim]
AmyChen should now be muted
15:01:01 [ericvelleman]
Zakim, aacc is ericvelleman
15:01:07 [kerstin]
kerstin has joined #eval
15:01:23 [Zakim]
+ericvelleman; got it
15:01:57 [Zakim]
+??P37
15:02:05 [Kathy]
zakim, mute me
15:02:07 [Zakim]
+ +31.30.239.aaee
15:02:12 [ssirois]
zakim, ??p37 is me
15:02:18 [houtepen]
zakim, aaee is me
15:02:34 [Zakim]
Kathy should now be muted
15:02:46 [houtepen]
zakim, mute me
15:02:48 [Zakim]
+??P43
15:02:52 [Zakim]
+ssirois; got it
15:02:58 [Zakim]
+houtepen; got it
15:03:05 [ssirois]
zakim, mute me
15:03:09 [Zakim]
+houtepen.a
15:03:15 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:03:16 [kerstin]
zakim, mute
15:03:26 [kerstin]
zakim, mute me
15:03:41 [Zakim]
houtepen should now be muted
15:04:01 [Zakim]
ssirois should now be muted
15:04:07 [vivienne]
zakim, unmute me
15:04:13 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Liz, Shadi, vivienne (muted), Kathy (muted), Katie_Haritos-Shea, ericvelleman, AmyChen (muted), ssirois (muted), houtepen (muted), ??P43, houtepen.a
15:04:18 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'mute', kerstin
15:04:30 [Zakim]
sorry, kerstin, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
15:04:34 [shadi]
zakim, ??p43 is Kerstin
15:04:57 [kerstin]
zakim, ??P43 is me
15:05:00 [Zakim]
vivienne should no longer be muted
15:05:07 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
15:05:08 [Zakim]
+Kerstin; got it
15:05:15 [kerstin]
zakim, mute me
15:05:22 [Zakim]
I already had ??P43 as Kerstin, kerstin
15:05:22 [ssirois]
was darth vader i guess
15:05:28 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
15:05:36 [Zakim]
Kerstin should now be muted
15:05:42 [shadi]
zakim, houtepen.a is Wilco
15:05:51 [shadi]
scribe: Katie
15:05:56 [shadi]
scribenick: Ryladog
15:06:01 [Zakim]
+Wilco; got it
15:06:04 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
15:06:13 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
15:06:44 [shadi]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-evaltf/2011Nov/0031.html
15:06:51 [shadi]
chair: Eric
15:07:02 [shadi]
agenda+ Table of Contents
15:07:06 [Ryladog]
Chair: Eric
15:07:14 [shadi]
agenda+ Specific discussion
15:07:22 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 1
15:07:22 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Table of Contents" taken up [from shadi]
15:08:10 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20111109.html
15:08:40 [Wilco]
Wilco has joined #eval
15:09:03 [Ryladog]
EV: Tried to add more explanantion for the Website Accessibility Evaluation Methodology for WCAG 2.0. Please try to review
15:09:32 [Ryladog]
EV: Want to publish before the end of the year
15:10:10 [Ryladog]
EV: We Want to be ready for WCAG and EART to review
15:10:20 [vivienne]
q+
15:10:22 [shadi]
s/EART/ERT
15:10:33 [Ryladog]
EV: I will try to captutre all by next Tues
15:10:48 [Ryladog]
EV: The send to WCAG as a First DRFAT
15:10:55 [vivienne]
ack me
15:10:57 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:11:01 [Kathy]
q+
15:11:02 [kerstin]
I'm fine with that
15:11:02 [vivienne]
q+
15:11:05 [Kathy]
ack me
15:11:06 [Ryladog]
EV: Any Comments?
15:11:37 [Vincent_]
Vincent_ has joined #eval
15:11:41 [Ryladog]
Kathy: Do we want to keep it general?
15:11:46 [Ryladog]
EV: Yes
15:12:09 [Ryladog]
Kathy: Do we want to re-arrange the order - did we do that?
15:12:17 [Zakim]
+ +1.514.312.aaff
15:12:27 [shadi]
ack me
15:12:32 [Vincent_]
zakim, aaff is Vincent
15:12:32 [Zakim]
+Vincent; got it
15:12:34 [shadi]
q?
15:12:36 [Ryladog]
EV: I thougth we agreed to do a split - but we will do that later
15:12:37 [shadi]
ack v
15:12:40 [Kathy]
zakim, mute me
15:12:40 [Zakim]
Kathy should now be muted
15:12:47 [Vincent_]
Hi, sorry to be late
15:12:59 [Vincent_]
zakim, mute me
15:12:59 [Zakim]
sorry, Vincent_, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
15:12:59 [Ryladog]
Vivienne: How are we editing individually?
15:13:08 [kerstin]
q+
15:13:22 [Tim]
Tim has joined #eval
15:13:31 [kerstin]
zakim, mute me
15:13:31 [Zakim]
Kerstin was already muted, kerstin
15:13:37 [Ryladog]
EV: I will add the text for how to do it. Please send an emailk to the list with your comments
15:13:40 [kerstin]
zakim, unmute me
15:13:40 [Zakim]
Kerstin should no longer be muted
15:13:41 [Vincent_]
zakim, aaff is Vincent_
15:13:42 [Zakim]
sorry, Vincent_, I do not recognize a party named 'aaff'
15:13:43 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
15:13:43 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
15:14:23 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
15:14:23 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
15:14:33 [Vincent_]
zaim, mute me
15:14:36 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:14:36 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Liz, Shadi (muted), vivienne (muted), Kathy (muted), Katie_Haritos-Shea, ericvelleman, AmyChen (muted), ssirois (muted), houtepen (muted), Kerstin, Wilco,
15:14:40 [Zakim]
... Vincent
15:14:42 [Vincent_]
zakim, mute me
15:14:42 [Zakim]
sorry, Vincent_, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
15:14:44 [Ryladog]
EV: Other questions about doc so far?
15:14:46 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:14:56 [shadi]
zakim, Vincent is Vincent_
15:14:56 [Zakim]
+Vincent_; got it
15:15:00 [Wilco]
zakim, mute me
15:15:00 [Zakim]
Wilco should now be muted
15:15:04 [Vincent_]
zakim, mute me
15:15:04 [Zakim]
Vincent_ should now be muted
15:15:12 [Vincent_]
Thank you
15:15:13 [Ryladog]
Kerstin: I don't understand the need for splitting the document
15:15:32 [Ryladog]
EV: We will not do that now. We will make that determination later
15:15:45 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
15:15:59 [Ryladog]
EV: Seperate documents may be a risk
15:16:14 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:16:18 [kerstin]
zakim, mute me
15:16:18 [Zakim]
Kerstin should now be muted
15:16:25 [Ryladog]
Kerstin: I am very fine with not seperating it
15:16:30 [Ryladog]
EV: OK
15:17:30 [Ryladog]
EV: I will add. Please be a bit more specific in your comments. Hopefully will finish it on Tues and Shadi will be able to put the new Draft on Wed
15:17:42 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:17:56 [shadi]
q- k
15:17:59 [vivienne]
that sounds fine to me, Eric
15:17:59 [kerstin]
dont unterstand why?
15:18:28 [shadi]
ack me
15:18:37 [Ryladog]
EV: There are a number of versions. What about that Shadi?
15:18:49 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/methodology/
15:18:57 [Ryladog]
Shadi: There is a link for the latest internal verson
15:19:19 [Ryladog]
Shadi: from that you can always go back to the previous version
15:19:46 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20111109.html
15:19:59 [Ryladog]
Shadi: Eric will notify the list when there is a new draft, with a specific dedicated URI
15:21:06 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:23:19 [Ryladog]
zakim, take up agendum 3
15:23:20 [Zakim]
I only see 2 items on the agenda
15:23:36 [Ryladog]
zakim, take up agendum 2
15:23:36 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Specific discussion" taken up [from shadi]
15:23:55 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/TR/EARL10/#changes
15:24:22 [Ryladog]
Shadi: You can see the specs
15:24:37 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
15:24:38 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
15:24:39 [Ryladog]
EV: Specific discussion in the mil
15:24:49 [Tim]
zakim, mute me
15:24:49 [Zakim]
Tim_Boland should now be muted
15:24:56 [Ryladog]
EV: Section 7 needs much more work
15:25:09 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20111109.html#expertiseforevaluating
15:25:09 [Ryladog]
EV: Lets start with Section 6
15:25:58 [vivienne]
q+
15:26:09 [vivienne]
ack me
15:26:13 [Ryladog]
EV: I have a short description (from the evaluation suite). We need to add text for using persons with disabilities. Any questions about section 6?
15:27:01 [Ryladog]
Vivienne: I think we need to spell ot out a bit more clearly for a person to be tasked as an expert. Difference between novice and expert
15:27:19 [Vincent_]
q+
15:27:48 [Ryladog]
Vivienne: You need a basic understanding of HTML, CSS, Code Validation, AT - we need to have a list in order to do a successful eval
15:28:09 [shadi]
q+
15:28:13 [Vincent_]
q?
15:28:24 [Ryladog]
EV: I agree, but there is already a nice description in the eval suite
15:28:52 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
15:28:52 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
15:28:52 [shadi]
ack me
15:29:07 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:29:23 [Vincent_]
ack me
15:29:23 [shadi]
q+
15:30:04 [Ryladog]
Vincent: I want to point out that we can have a questions that need some expertise in order to give an answer
15:30:36 [Ryladog]
Vincent: We should explain that some questions need an expert and some do not
15:31:08 [Ryladog]
Vincent: I think we should offer a way for the people who are new to make a first step into this process
15:31:54 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:31:56 [Vincent_]
zakim, mute me
15:31:56 [Zakim]
Vincent_ should now be muted
15:31:57 [shadi]
ack me
15:32:24 [Ryladog]
EV: Maybe we did not explain well enough between the full and the quick evaluation - so for people who do not have alot of skills - we should point them to the quick eval
15:32:44 [Ryladog]
Shadi: I agree with you and Vivienne
15:32:58 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/reviewteams.html#expertise
15:33:06 [Ryladog]
Shadi: Recommended Expertise
15:33:56 [Ryladog]
Shadi: For carrying out this methodology - use this list -
15:34:06 [Ryladog]
Shadi: This is still open
15:34:29 [Ryladog]
Shadi: It is not really clear what we are suggesting here
15:34:57 [Ryladog]
EV: I will provide information for people with less skills and a link
15:35:30 [Ryladog]
Shadi: Quoted text. Lets check with Shaun.
15:35:56 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
15:35:56 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
15:35:56 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:36:08 [Ryladog]
Shadi: Basde rwquirements - an evaluator with expertise
15:36:35 [Ryladog]
EV: Section 6.1
15:36:56 [Ryladog]
EV: Here I copied part of the Eval Suite
15:37:10 [vivienne]
q+
15:37:19 [Ryladog]
EV: Would this be enough - or do we need to be more specific or provide a link?
15:37:26 [vivienne]
ack me
15:38:01 [AmyChen]
q+
15:38:29 [Kathy]
q+
15:38:39 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:38:41 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
15:38:41 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
15:38:43 [Ryladog]
Vivienne: We wnat to link to other resources but we want people to feel that this is a reource. We should provide guidance on how to include different pefsons with disabilities
15:38:45 [AmyChen]
ack me
15:39:14 [Ryladog]
Amy: I actaully like the section the way it is. I don't think we should use numbers on how or who
15:39:24 [Ryladog]
Amy: Examples might be good
15:40:07 [Ryladog]
Amy: Should the text include "if you don't have the expertise. See here"
15:40:13 [Ryladog]
EV: I agree
15:40:31 [Ryladog]
EV: Skills for evaluator
15:40:43 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:40:46 [Kathy]
ack me
15:40:47 [AmyChen]
zakim, mute me
15:40:50 [Zakim]
AmyChen should now be muted
15:40:51 [Ryladog]
EV: I will try to provide more freindly text
15:41:07 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:41:07 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Liz, Shadi (muted), vivienne (muted), Kathy, Katie_Haritos-Shea, ericvelleman, AmyChen (muted), ssirois (muted), houtepen (muted), Kerstin (muted), Wilco
15:41:10 [AmyChen]
q+
15:41:11 [Zakim]
... (muted), Vincent_ (muted), Tim_Boland (muted)
15:41:23 [shadi]
zakim, drop ssirois
15:41:23 [Zakim]
ssirois is being disconnected
15:41:24 [Zakim]
-ssirois
15:41:35 [Ryladog]
Kathy: Also, good to ask for feedback from current users as well as PWD
15:41:51 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:41:59 [vivienne]
q+
15:42:00 [shadi]
q- a
15:42:07 [Ryladog]
Kathy: Explain the more informal process - ask them for their feeedback
15:42:13 [vivienne]
ack me
15:42:19 [vivienne]
q+
15:42:21 [shadi]
q+
15:42:24 [AmyChen]
q+
15:42:25 [Zakim]
+??P1
15:42:30 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:42:32 [ssirois]
zakim, ??P1 is me
15:42:32 [Zakim]
+ssirois; got it
15:42:36 [ssirois]
zakim, mute me
15:42:36 [Zakim]
ssirois should now be muted
15:42:44 [Kathy]
zakim, mute me
15:42:45 [Zakim]
Kathy should now be muted
15:43:02 [Ryladog]
Vivienne: I agree with Amy - newer website ask for feedback from users
15:43:09 [AmyChen]
I think it was Kathy
15:43:25 [AmyChen]
+1 to what Kathy said for me too
15:43:37 [Ryladog]
Vivienne: If there is a link do you have suggestions
15:43:42 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:43:45 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
15:43:45 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
15:43:50 [shadi]
q- v
15:43:52 [shadi]
ack me
15:44:21 [Ryladog]
Shadi: linking out to existing resources, how much oveflap do we want
15:45:08 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:45:27 [Ryladog]
Shadi: I think what you have copied is good - the Eval Suite should be suplemental - the most content should be in the spec. I will talk with Shawn about what is best.
15:45:46 [Ryladog]
EV: I had thsat problem when writing this stuff
15:46:37 [Ryladog]
EV: I was unsure about rephrasing text that has already been well thought out. But i think the recommended expertise belongs here
15:46:51 [Ryladog]
Shadi: I understand the dilemma
15:47:24 [Ryladog]
Shadi: Short sentence and then link to resource
15:47:48 [Ryladog]
Shadi: Some amount of overlap may be necessary
15:47:49 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:48:03 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
15:48:03 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
15:48:05 [AmyChen]
ack me
15:48:47 [Ryladog]
Amy: I agree - lets not repeat what is in other document. We encourage using PWD and then link to resoucres
15:49:01 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:49:08 [AmyChen]
zakim, mute me
15:49:08 [Zakim]
AmyChen should now be muted
15:49:52 [Ryladog]
EV: I have ideas for the text. At least for the first part of Sections - add another subsection as Shadi proposed. Add more direct links
15:50:52 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:50:53 [AmyChen]
q+
15:50:56 [Ryladog]
EV: Lets stop here at Section 6. Review Section 7 if the idea is clear. Anyone have any ideas?
15:50:57 [AmyChen]
ack me
15:52:26 [Ryladog]
Amy: I think it is a hard question - scope for full or partial product
15:52:27 [vivienne]
q+
15:52:47 [Ryladog]
EV: In the document we are talking about full websites
15:53:04 [Ryladog]
Amy: One could talk about what has been tested
15:53:14 [vivienne]
ack me
15:53:21 [vivienne]
q+
15:53:29 [Ryladog]
EV: Maybe we should make that division in the document now?
15:53:49 [Ryladog]
EV: Maybe we should discuss later
15:54:16 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:54:17 [shadi]
q+
15:54:29 [AmyChen]
zakim, mute me
15:54:29 [Zakim]
AmyChen should now be muted
15:54:49 [Tim]
q+
15:54:49 [shadi]
q- v
15:55:13 [Ryladog]
Viveinne: are we eval the inernet, intranet, extranet, etc. They will have very different sets of requirements
15:55:50 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:55:57 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
15:55:57 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
15:56:00 [Ryladog]
Vivienne: Identify the number of levels, whether they are starting from a base URI and going three clicks form thrre etc
15:56:00 [shadi]
ack me
15:56:31 [AmyChen]
q+
15:57:00 [shadi]
[[Other target audiences of the Methodology include]] -> [[Other audiences who may benefit from the Methodology include]]
15:57:04 [Ryladog]
Shadi: I think there is a misunderstanding of the scope of the target audience. Maybe we need to change that in Section C
15:57:31 [vivienne]
That sounds better to me, Shadi
15:57:40 [Ryladog]
Shadi: other audiences may benefit from....
15:57:44 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:58:20 [Ryladog]
Shadi: The scope for us is done completed website - not developing websites
15:58:24 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
15:58:24 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
15:58:26 [ericvelleman]
q?
15:58:30 [Ryladog]
EV: That would save us
15:58:35 [AmyChen]
+1 to what Shadi said
15:58:40 [Kathy]
+1
15:58:42 [Vincent_]
+1
15:58:45 [vivienne]
+1
15:58:46 [Ryladog]
+1
15:58:47 [kerstin]
+1 :-)
15:58:53 [Tim]
+1
15:59:05 [Tim]
ack me
15:59:25 [shadi]
q- t
15:59:27 [ssirois]
+1, new proposal is worded more on what i have understood of our agreement
15:59:53 [Ryladog]
Tim: Are we specifically excluding third party content? And, are we excluding open sources?
16:00:25 [Ryladog]
Tim: 1.Are we specifically excluding third party and user-submitted content?
16:00:37 [Ryladog]
Tim: 2> Colaborative content
16:00:54 [Wilco]
q+
16:00:58 [Wilco]
zakin, ack me
16:01:02 [Ryladog]
Tim: Are we going ti include these two ?
16:01:11 [shadi]
zakim, close queue
16:01:11 [Zakim]
ok, shadi, the speaker queue is closed
16:01:12 [Ryladog]
EV: Not excluding
16:01:46 [shadi]
ack me
16:01:46 [Ryladog]
EV: It is something we will have to cover or look to WCAG
16:02:28 [Ryladog]
Shadi: This is a tough question. The website owner has to decide what the evaluation covers
16:03:00 [Tim]
zakim, mute me
16:03:02 [Zakim]
Tim_Boland should now be muted
16:03:31 [ericvelleman]
q?
16:03:44 [Ryladog]
Shadi: The EM will just doicuemnt is this part of the evaluation or not
16:03:49 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
16:03:49 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
16:04:01 [AmyChen]
ack me
16:04:02 [Wilco]
zakim, ack me
16:04:02 [Zakim]
unmuting Wilco
16:04:06 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
16:04:30 [Ryladog]
Amy: 1. Otyher target audience. Not intende to be used for prodcuts in developement
16:05:21 [Ryladog]
Amy: 2. Back to Tims question. What we do at Oracle - we own the whole product -
16:06:23 [Ryladog]
Amy: Some third party content we can't controll - if accessible - we just warp it up - if there is a problem - we say that this contnet is not included in our conformance claim
16:07:11 [Ryladog]
Wilco: Must evaluate full website. Different projects with different team. Different report for different teams
16:07:47 [vivienne]
bye now
16:07:50 [kerstin]
thx, bye
16:07:51 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
16:07:51 [houtepen]
houtepen has left #eval
16:07:52 [Zakim]
-Kathy
16:07:52 [Zakim]
-Wilco
16:07:53 [Ryladog]
RRSAgent, set logs world-visible
16:07:53 [Zakim]
-ericvelleman
16:07:53 [AmyChen]
thanks everyone, bye!
16:07:55 [Zakim]
-Liz
16:07:55 [ssirois]
bye
16:07:56 [ericvelleman]
ericvelleman has left #eval
16:07:58 [vivienne]
-vivienne
16:07:58 [Zakim]
-houtepen
16:08:00 [Kathy]
bye
16:08:02 [Vincent_]
Bye
16:08:02 [vivienne]
vivienne has left #eval
16:08:05 [Ryladog]
RRSAgent, make minutes
16:08:05 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/11/10-eval-minutes.html Ryladog
16:08:06 [Zakim]
-Vincent_
16:08:07 [Zakim]
-Kerstin
16:08:08 [Zakim]
-AmyChen
16:08:22 [Zakim]
-vivienne
16:08:31 [Zakim]
-Katie_Haritos-Shea
16:08:52 [ssirois]
ssirois has left #eval
16:09:06 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
16:09:06 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Shadi (muted), ssirois (muted)
16:09:11 [shadi]
zakim, drop me
16:09:12 [Zakim]
Shadi is being disconnected
16:09:12 [Zakim]
-Shadi
16:09:17 [shadi]
zakim, drop s
16:09:19 [Zakim]
ssirois is being disconnected
16:09:21 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG(Eval TF)10:00AM has ended
16:09:24 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.301.975.aaaa, Shadi, Liz, +1.978.443.aabb, vivienne, Kathy, Katie_Haritos-Shea, +31.30.239.aacc, +1.510.522.aadd, AmyChen, ericvelleman, +31.30.239.aaee, ssirois,
16:09:28 [Zakim]
... houtepen, Kerstin, Wilco, +1.514.312.aaff, Vincent_, Tim_Boland
16:09:30 [shadi]
trackbot, end meeting
16:09:30 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
16:09:30 [Zakim]
sorry, trackbot, I don't know what conference this is
16:09:31 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
16:09:31 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/11/10-eval-minutes.html trackbot
16:09:32 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
16:09:32 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items