IRC log of soap-jms on 2011-11-08

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:59:27 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
14:59:27 [RRSAgent]
logging to
14:59:29 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
14:59:29 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
14:59:31 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
14:59:31 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM scheduled to start in 1 minute
14:59:32 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
14:59:32 [trackbot]
Date: 08 November 2011
14:59:47 [mphillip]
chair: Eric
15:00:11 [mphillip]
15:00:27 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM has now started
15:00:28 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.246.aaaa
15:00:48 [Zakim]
15:00:49 [Derek]
Derek has joined #SOAP-JMS
15:00:51 [Zakim]
15:00:52 [Zakim]
15:00:56 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
15:01:47 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
15:01:47 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +1.708.246.aaaa, [IPcaller]
15:01:50 [Zakim]
On IRC I see eric, Derek, Zakim, RRSAgent, mphillip, trackbot, Yves
15:01:57 [Zakim]
15:02:02 [eric]
Zakim, [IPcaller] is eric
15:02:10 [Zakim]
+eric; got it
15:02:24 [eric]
Zakim, [IBM-Hursley] is mphillip
15:02:30 [Zakim]
+mphillip; got it
15:03:06 [mphillip]
Topic: Appointment of the scribe
15:03:10 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
15:03:11 [eric]
Zakim, aaaa is Derek
15:03:11 [Zakim]
+Derek; got it
15:03:30 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
15:03:59 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.663.aabb
15:04:37 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Approval of prior meeting minutes
15:04:46 [mphillip]
15:05:12 [mphillip]
The minutes are approved
15:05:20 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review the agenda
15:06:00 [mphillip]
No amendments
15:06:04 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Administrative items
15:06:48 [mphillip]
Eric: Thanksgiving is coming up, and we aim to get the document published next week, so propose we skip the meeting on 22nd unless anything arises
15:06:57 [mphillip]
Derek: Agreed
15:07:00 [mphillip]
15:07:29 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: No meeting on the 22nd November
15:07:30 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review action items
15:07:41 [mphillip] - Matthew - no progress
15:08:06 [mphillip] - Eric - complete
15:08:11 [mphillip]
close action-256
15:08:12 [trackbot]
ACTION-256 Take a look at the problems in Section 1 and 3 (HTML formatting and header text) closed
15:08:41 [mphillip] - Phil - complete
15:08:51 [mphillip]
close action-259
15:08:51 [trackbot]
ACTION-259 Update the SOTD with the document Derek defined in action-253 closed
15:09:29 [mphillip] - Eric - pending agreement to move to PR (hopefully today_)
15:09:41 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Moving to PR
15:10:58 [mphillip]
All are happy with the amendments made to the document
15:11:27 [mphillip]
Each person responded that they were happy with the document
15:11:52 [mphillip]
There are no objections to move to proposed recommendation
15:11:58 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: We will move to proposed recommendation
15:12:37 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Specification Issues:
15:12:38 [mphillip]
15:13:03 [mphillip]
15:13:31 [eric]
15:16:38 [mphillip]
Approved with no changes
15:17:10 [mphillip]
Eric: will send as soon as we know who to send it to.
15:17:28 [Zakim]
15:17:29 [Zakim]
15:17:29 [Zakim]
15:17:30 [Zakim]
15:17:30 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM has ended
15:17:31 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.708.246.aaaa, eric, mphillip, Derek, +1.919.663.aabb, alewis
15:17:49 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make log public
15:17:49 [mphillip]
rrsagent, publish minutes
15:17:49 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate mphillip
15:18:20 [eric]
rrsagent, make log public
15:18:28 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
15:18:35 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms