IRC log of rd on 2011-11-03

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:54:54 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rd
15:54:54 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/11/03-rd-irc
15:54:56 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
15:54:58 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 7394
15:54:58 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_RDWG()12:00PM scheduled to start in 6 minutes
15:54:59 [trackbot]
Meeting: Research and Development Working Group Teleconference
15:54:59 [trackbot]
Date: 03 November 2011
15:55:05 [sharper]
Chair: Harper_Simon
15:55:06 [sharper]
Agenda+ Welcome & Logistics (Regrets, Agenda Requests, Comments)
15:55:06 [sharper]
Agenda+ Editors update on submissions and preparations
15:55:06 [sharper]
Agenda+ Look Over New Topic Proposals
15:55:06 [sharper]
Agenda+ Any Other Business
15:55:15 [sharper]
zakim, save agenda
15:55:22 [Zakim]
ok, sharper, the agenda has been written to http://www.w3.org/2011/11/03-rd-agenda.rdf
15:55:25 [sharper]
zakim, take up item 1
15:55:25 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Welcome & Logistics (Regrets, Agenda Requests, Comments)" taken up [from sharper]
15:55:45 [sharper]
regrets+ Conway_Vivienne
15:56:00 [sharper]
regrets+ Kouroupetroglou_Christos
15:56:21 [sharper]
present+ Harper_Simon
15:56:32 [sharper]
present+ Brajnik_Giorgio
15:56:44 [sharper]
present+ Vigo_Markel
15:56:55 [sharper]
present+ Abou-Zahra_Shadi
15:57:09 [sharper]
regrets+ Yesilada_Yeliz
15:57:51 [Zakim]
WAI_RDWG()12:00PM has now started
15:57:57 [Zakim]
+??P2
15:58:16 [shadi]
zakim, ??p2 is me
15:58:16 [Zakim]
+shadi; got it
15:58:19 [sharper]
present+ Batusic_Mario
15:58:35 [sharper]
rrsagent, make logs public
15:58:35 [sharper]
rrsagent, draft minutes
15:58:35 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/11/03-rd-minutes.html sharper
15:58:54 [shadi]
shadi has changed the topic to:
16:00:33 [Peter]
Peter has joined #rd
16:01:35 [markel]
markel has joined #rd
16:01:56 [Zakim]
+??P7
16:02:11 [sharper]
can't seem to get in via sip
16:02:12 [Peter]
Zakim, ??P7 is me
16:02:12 [Zakim]
+Peter; got it
16:02:19 [Peter]
Zakim, mute me
16:02:19 [Zakim]
Peter should now be muted
16:02:41 [Zakim]
+Mario-Batusic
16:03:01 [Zakim]
+??P6
16:03:18 [markel]
Zakim, ??P6 is me
16:03:18 [Zakim]
+markel; got it
16:03:23 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
16:03:23 [Zakim]
On the phone I see shadi, Peter (muted), Mario-Batusic, markel
16:03:25 [Peter]
Zakim, unmute
16:03:25 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'unmute', Peter
16:03:52 [Zakim]
+??P8
16:04:05 [Peter]
Zakim, un mute
16:04:05 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'un mute', Peter
16:04:11 [Peter]
errr
16:04:23 [Peter]
Zakim, unmute me
16:04:23 [Zakim]
Peter should no longer be muted
16:04:34 [giorgio]
zakim, ??p8 is mine
16:04:34 [Zakim]
+mine; got it
16:05:11 [shadi]
zakim, mine is giorgio
16:05:11 [Zakim]
+giorgio; got it
16:05:41 [Peter]
Zakim, mute me
16:05:43 [Zakim]
Peter should now be muted
16:06:01 [Mario-Batusic]
zakim, mute me
16:06:01 [Zakim]
Mario-Batusic should now be muted
16:09:23 [Peter]
sharper: Have you tried turning it off and on again :-)
16:09:44 [sharper]
Let me try a systems reboot - please start without me.
16:10:30 [Peter]
Zakim, scribe peter
16:10:30 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'scribe peter', Peter
16:10:32 [markel]
lol
16:10:34 [Peter]
hmm worth a try
16:10:41 [shadi]
scribe: Peter
16:10:44 [Peter]
ah
16:10:47 [Peter]
got it
16:10:53 [shadi]
agenda?
16:11:08 [Peter]
got it
16:11:13 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 1
16:11:13 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Welcome & Logistics (Regrets, Agenda Requests, Comments)" taken up [from sharper]
16:11:44 [markel]
not me
16:12:01 [shadi]
zakim, take up next
16:12:01 [Zakim]
agendum 1 was just opened, shadi
16:12:04 [giorgio]
q+
16:12:13 [shadi]
zakim, close agendum 1
16:12:13 [Zakim]
I see a speaker queue remaining and respectfully decline to close this agendum, shadi
16:12:21 [shadi]
q- g
16:12:23 [shadi]
zakim, close agendum 1
16:12:24 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Welcome & Logistics (Regrets, Agenda Requests, Comments), closed
16:12:26 [Zakim]
I see 3 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
16:12:27 [Zakim]
2. Editors update on submissions and preparations [from sharper]
16:12:30 [shadi]
zakim, take up next
16:12:30 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Editors update on submissions and preparations" taken up [from sharper]
16:13:23 [Peter]
giorgio: have received 15 submissions but 2 false submissions ...
16:13:51 [Peter]
1 cancelled the other 2 wrong submissions - leave 12
16:13:55 [Mario-Batusic]
q+
16:13:56 [Peter]
submissions ...
16:14:34 [Peter]
I collected all the author information in a spreadsheet and will send to the chairs soon and a list of reviewers...
16:15:08 [Peter]
would like to be clear about issues such as conflict of interest ...
16:15:29 [Zakim]
+??P11
16:15:37 [Peter]
will send out a map of submissions ...
16:15:45 [markel]
it was clear
16:16:00 [shadi]
zakim, ??p11 is Simon
16:16:00 [Zakim]
+Simon; got it
16:16:05 [sharper]
sharper has joined #rd
16:16:29 [Peter]
(for scribbing should each line prefix the speaker?)
16:17:22 [sharper]
zakim, minutes?
16:17:22 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, sharper.
16:17:32 [shadi]
rrsagent, pointer?
16:17:32 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2011/11/03-rd-irc#T16-17-32
16:17:42 [shadi]
rrsagent, draft minutes
16:17:42 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/11/03-rd-minutes.html shadi
16:18:09 [Peter]
simon: could you give me a summary ...
16:18:24 [Peter]
giorgio: …goes over summary...
16:18:48 [Mario-Batusic]
zakim, unmute me
16:18:48 [Zakim]
Mario-Batusic should no longer be muted
16:18:56 [markel]
:-)
16:18:57 [Peter]
Need 4 other people for submission for which Markel is the author
16:19:04 [markel]
do you already have them?
16:19:32 [Mario-Batusic]
zakim, mute me
16:19:32 [Zakim]
Mario-Batusic should now be muted
16:19:40 [markel]
Integration of Web Accessibility Metrics into a Semi-Automatic evaluation process
16:19:41 [Peter]
girogio: goes over titles of submissions...
16:19:47 [markel]
Measuring accessibility barriers on large scale sets of pages
16:19:51 [markel]
Web Accessibility Metrics - A Continuing Conundrum
16:19:55 [markel]
A Template-aware Web Accessibility metric
16:19:59 [markel]
A metrics to make different DTDs documents evaluations comparable
16:20:03 [markel]
Lexical Quality as an Accessibility Metric for the Textual Web
16:20:06 [markel]
Attaining Metric Validity and Reliability with the Web Accessibility Quantitative Metric
16:20:10 [markel]
The case for a WCAG-based evaluation scheme with a graded rating scale
16:20:14 [markel]
A zero in AChecker means 10 in eXaminator: a comparison between two metrics by their scores
16:20:19 [markel]
Context-Tailored Web Accessibility Metrics
16:20:24 [markel]
Web Accessibility Metrics For A Post Digital World
16:20:29 [markel]
Web Accessibility Metrics For A Post Digital World
16:20:35 [markel]
Towards a score function for WCAG 2.0 benchmarking
16:20:36 [Peter]
giorgio: they talk bout web accessibility metrics
16:20:55 [Peter]
simon: have you a feel for how well the submissions fit in with the broader aim of the Wiki
16:21:12 [Peter]
giorgio: haven't read the submissions yet
16:21:26 [Peter]
simon: will you handle the admin details of the sumbissions
16:21:39 [Peter]
giorgio: Markel created a reviewing template
16:22:08 [Peter]
markel: I wrote a text file for reviewers and asses quality based on defined criteria from past weeks.
16:22:46 [Peter]
…if a deadline concern because of scheduling (too early vs too late)
16:23:00 [Peter]
…can we schedule another slot
16:23:07 [Peter]
shadi: yes its possible
16:23:13 [Peter]
simon: good idea
16:23:36 [Peter]
(shadi your breaking up)
16:23:41 [giorgio]
q+
16:23:44 [Peter]
simon: wil work on it
16:23:58 [Peter]
…takes 2 to 3 days to setup a phone meeting bridge
16:23:58 [Mario-Batusic]
q-
16:23:59 [sharper]
ack mar
16:24:19 [sharper]
ack gio
16:24:23 [Peter]
previous scribe line: replace simon with shadi
16:24:34 [Peter]
giorgio: could be a meeting on Wed 9th
16:24:50 [Peter]
…another could be next RD meeting
16:24:54 [markel]
+1
16:24:57 [Peter]
simon: agrees
16:25:00 [shadi]
+1
16:25:00 [Mario-Batusic]
zakim, unmute me
16:25:00 [Zakim]
Mario-Batusic should no longer be muted
16:25:09 [Peter]
sure
16:25:11 [giorgio]
q+
16:25:19 [Mario-Batusic]
zakim, mute me
16:25:19 [Zakim]
Mario-Batusic should now be muted
16:25:24 [Peter]
simon: going out on txt file but how will coordinate?
16:25:37 [Peter]
…will be some kind of wiki or doc?
16:26:07 [Peter]
markel: initially email with template and then reviewers have to send back to group
16:26:25 [Peter]
simon: ok for now, perhaps open conf in the future
16:26:36 [shadi]
shadi has joined #rd
16:26:41 [Mario-Batusic]
q+
16:26:50 [Peter]
giorgio: would have been great to have an electronic system in place but the overhead was too much for now.
16:26:55 [Peter]
…email should work
16:27:29 [Peter]
…we have 12 papers and reviewed at least 3 times … (lots of work to do :)
16:27:42 [Peter]
…used this criteria so chairs get some work
16:27:56 [Peter]
…goes over details of who's doing what...
16:28:06 [Peter]
….waiting on your feedback
16:28:11 [Peter]
simon: sounds good
16:28:19 [Peter]
…next time sort something out in advance
16:28:27 [Peter]
…what about length of reviews?
16:28:49 [Peter]
…writing an in-depth review might be rough
16:29:22 [Peter]
giorgio: not much reason for a detailed review because quite a short paper
16:29:28 [Peter]
markel: agrees
16:29:32 [sharper]
ack gio
16:29:45 [Peter]
markel: I would be able to put template on irc
16:29:57 [Peter]
simon: sounds good
16:30:04 [markel]
Paper title:
16:30:04 [markel]
Authors:
16:30:05 [markel]
_______________________________
16:30:05 [markel]
Paper review:
16:30:07 [markel]
_______________________________
16:30:08 [markel]
Mark with an X how the paper satisfies the following criteria. You can find the definition of the criteria at http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Paper_Selection_Criteria:
16:30:09 [markel]
1. Relevance/appropriateness
16:30:10 [markel]
[ ] disagree
16:30:12 [markel]
[ ] mild disagreement
16:30:13 [markel]
[ ] neutral
16:30:15 [markel]
[ ] mild agreement
16:30:18 [markel]
[ ] agreement
16:30:19 [markel]
2. Contribution/significance
16:30:21 [markel]
[ ] disagree
16:30:23 [markel]
[ ] mild disagreement
16:30:26 [markel]
[ ] neutral
16:30:27 [markel]
[ ] mild agreement
16:30:30 [markel]
[ ] agreement
16:30:32 [markel]
3. Clarity/presentation
16:30:34 [markel]
[ ] disagree
16:30:35 [markel]
[ ] mild disagreement
16:30:37 [Peter]
yes simon
16:30:38 [markel]
[ ] neutral
16:30:40 [markel]
[ ] mild agreement
16:30:40 [shadi]
zakim unmute mario
16:30:42 [markel]
[ ] agreement
16:30:43 [markel]
4. Soundness/correctness
16:30:45 [shadi]
zakim, unmute mario
16:30:45 [Zakim]
Mario-Batusic should no longer be muted
16:30:45 [markel]
[ ] disagree
16:30:47 [markel]
[ ] mild disagreement
16:30:50 [markel]
[ ] neutral
16:30:52 [markel]
[ ] mild agreement
16:30:54 [markel]
[ ] agreement
16:30:56 [markel]
5. Impact
16:30:58 [markel]
[ ] disagree
16:30:58 [Peter]
mario: time is too short to make system but we could use open conf system
16:30:59 [Joshue108]
Joshue108 has joined #rd
16:31:00 [markel]
[ ] mild disagreement
16:31:02 [markel]
[ ] neutral
16:31:03 [markel]
[ ] mild agreement
16:31:04 [sharper]
ack mar
16:31:06 [markel]
[ ] agreement
16:31:06 [Peter]
…used in CSUN and works well
16:31:07 [Joshue108]
Apologies!
16:31:08 [markel]
6. Generality of results and claims
16:31:09 [markel]
[ ] disagree
16:31:11 [markel]
[ ] mild disagreement
16:31:13 [markel]
[ ] neutral
16:31:15 [markel]
[ ] mild agreement
16:31:17 [markel]
[ ] agreement
16:31:19 [markel]
7. Relation to other work
16:31:21 [markel]
[ ] disagree
16:31:23 [markel]
[ ] mild disagreement
16:31:26 [markel]
[ ] neutral
16:31:27 [shadi]
q+
16:31:27 [markel]
[ ] mild agreement
16:31:30 [markel]
[ ] agreement
16:31:32 [markel]
OVERALL RECOMMENDATION
16:31:34 [markel]
[ ] Accept
16:31:36 [markel]
[ ] Accept with minor revisions
16:31:38 [markel]
[ ] Reject
16:31:47 [Joshue108]
I got caught up and missed meeting...
16:31:52 [Peter]
simon: it works well and has a fast setup period and also know Robert at open conf and could help us out
16:32:02 [markel]
q+
16:32:15 [sharper]
ack shadi
16:32:23 [Mario-Batusic]
zakim, mute me
16:32:23 [Zakim]
Mario-Batusic should now be muted
16:32:36 [Peter]
shadi: put me in contact with Robert for details on how
16:32:49 [Peter]
…mario had warned me about using a conf system
16:33:08 [Peter]
…the submission was not going well with read access and confidentiallity
16:33:14 [Peter]
simon: I'll do that
16:33:21 [sharper]
ack mark
16:33:36 [Peter]
markel: agrees about open conf
16:33:51 [Peter]
…but lets leave it for the next time
16:34:24 [Mario-Batusic]
q+
16:34:31 [shadi]
q+
16:34:36 [Peter]
simon: pleased with the submissions and since a very specific call this is encouraging that people wanted to write these papers and send them to us
16:34:45 [Peter]
… encouraging for future submissions
16:34:49 [Mario-Batusic]
zakim, unmute
16:34:49 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'unmute', Mario-Batusic
16:35:08 [Peter]
(Zakim, unmute me)
16:35:11 [shadi]
zakim, unmute mario
16:35:11 [Zakim]
Mario-Batusic should no longer be muted
16:35:11 [sharper]
ack mario
16:35:15 [Mario-Batusic]
zakim, unmute me
16:35:15 [Zakim]
Mario-Batusic was not muted, Mario-Batusic
16:35:34 [Peter]
mario: if 12 submissions are ok is it possible to hear them all in symposium?
16:35:40 [giorgio]
q+
16:35:43 [markel]
q+
16:35:45 [Peter]
simon: that would be my feeling but not sure what editors think?
16:35:48 [shadi]
q- later
16:35:57 [shadi]
ack gi
16:36:01 [Peter]
giorgio: yes I think we could accept all of them
16:36:11 [Peter]
…no more than 10 minutes each
16:36:24 [Peter]
…I would review them anyway with criteria
16:36:44 [Peter]
…to use as a filter
16:36:50 [Peter]
mario: wanted to know if have enough time
16:37:03 [Mario-Batusic]
zakim, unmute me
16:37:03 [Zakim]
Mario-Batusic was not muted, Mario-Batusic
16:37:04 [Peter]
simon: think will have enough time or make time
16:37:08 [Mario-Batusic]
zakim, mute me
16:37:08 [Zakim]
Mario-Batusic should now be muted
16:37:19 [Peter]
simon: even if run out of time still accept them if possible
16:37:20 [sharper]
ack mar
16:37:38 [Peter]
markel: I think we have more than enough time but we shouldn't accept anything
16:37:47 [giorgio]
I agree with markel
16:37:50 [Peter]
…lets be cautious based on minimal quality
16:37:57 [Peter]
simon: agrees
16:38:14 [Peter]
…encouraged because I know a lot of the authors
16:38:21 [sharper]
ack shadi
16:38:45 [Peter]
shadi: on the positive note, is at W3C planning meeting, and has been approached by
16:39:01 [Peter]
…technical planery meeting
16:39:10 [Peter]
…approached by 2 or 3 people that wanted to write a paper
16:39:25 [Peter]
simon: talk of RD there?
16:39:30 [markel]
i'm lost, to write a paper about what?
16:39:37 [Peter]
shadi: has been promoting it and an agenda update
16:39:59 [markel]
q+
16:40:00 [Peter]
…even though a focussed call still received attention and suspect people willow ant to listen in on the symposium
16:40:09 [Peter]
simon: can only get better
16:40:11 [sharper]
ack mar
16:40:33 [Peter]
markel: more details about who approached you shadi
16:40:52 [Peter]
shadi: interested in subject and wanted to write a paper but ran out of paper
16:41:07 [giorgio]
q+
16:41:09 [Peter]
yup
16:41:13 [sharper]
ack gio
16:41:27 [Peter]
giorgio: should we decide on names of additional reviewers?
16:41:35 [Peter]
simon: trust you guys to decide on editors
16:41:42 [Peter]
shadi: are they outside group?
16:41:46 [Peter]
giorgio: yes
16:42:07 [Peter]
shadi: we want to recognize them and give credit
16:42:26 [Peter]
giorgio: if we want to be clear about conflict of interest it would be better if Markel wouldn't know
16:42:30 [Peter]
simon: agrees
16:42:46 [Peter]
…can give credit in note
16:42:54 [Mario-Batusic]
q+
16:43:01 [sharper]
ack mario
16:43:02 [Mario-Batusic]
zakim, unmute me
16:43:05 [Zakim]
Mario-Batusic was not muted, Mario-Batusic
16:43:15 [Peter]
mario: would appreciate to be among regular reviewers
16:43:19 [Peter]
giorgio: yes
16:43:36 [Mario-Batusic]
zakim, mute me
16:43:36 [Zakim]
Mario-Batusic should now be muted
16:43:44 [Peter]
(should I put a command in for that?)
16:43:57 [shadi]
zakim, take up next
16:43:57 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Look Over New Topic Proposals" taken up [from sharper]
16:44:04 [Peter]
(ah ok)
16:44:20 [sharper]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki
16:44:34 [Peter]
shadi: want to say something about new topics on wiki?
16:44:43 [Peter]
scribe: shadi replace with simon
16:45:09 [markel]
that sounds good
16:45:10 [Peter]
shadi: would like to report on discussion with (missed who) and working on markup languages
16:45:18 [Peter]
simon: is on wiki?
16:45:27 [Peter]
shadi: no discussion was yesterday
16:45:38 [Peter]
…3v web consortium
16:45:47 [shadi]
3D
16:45:53 [Peter]
(oh sorry :)
16:46:07 [markel]
Is it this one? http://www.web3d.org/realtime-3d/
16:46:07 [Peter]
…they've been working on accessibility of 3D stuff
16:46:33 [Peter]
shadi: suggest have one of 3D join us as a guest on upcoming call
16:46:39 [markel]
that'd be great
16:46:42 [Peter]
…to introduce work for potential interest
16:46:52 [Peter]
simon: yes and could they add to our wiki?
16:47:06 [Peter]
…could suggest research work
16:47:18 [Peter]
…as opose to a suggestion
16:47:35 [Peter]
shadi: yes am following up on proposal and putting up generic research topics
16:47:42 [Peter]
…they also have a topic for a symposium
16:48:00 [Peter]
…why would like to have them join in as a guest to introduce topic(s)
16:48:07 [Peter]
…3D and virtual reality stuff
16:48:16 [Peter]
(lost a bit)
16:48:27 [Peter]
…and are very aware of accessibility and want to get invovled
16:48:37 [Peter]
simon: sounds good
16:48:49 [Peter]
…especially if they already have some ideas
16:49:05 [Peter]
…especially if they could put something on the wiki to reference while they're talking
16:49:32 [Peter]
simon:9 new topics on wiki
16:49:45 [Peter]
…do we want to create a survey?
16:49:51 [Peter]
…any that look interesting
16:49:59 [Peter]
CSS3 perhas
16:50:02 [Peter]
perhaps
16:50:07 [Peter]
but its perhaps too rough
16:50:13 [Peter]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/CSS/Spec_Review
16:50:26 [Peter]
simon: perhaps and touch events
16:50:36 [Peter]
…accessibility security
16:50:39 [sharper]
12http://www.w3.org/community/cssacc/
16:50:59 [Peter]
…css accessibility community group and liaison with them might be interesting
16:51:17 [Peter]
…Steve Falkner is doing a lot of the CSS3 work
16:51:32 [Peter]
simon: ok to move on?
16:51:41 [Peter]
markel: are we running a survey?
16:51:53 [Peter]
…agree with shadi perhaps too cold
16:52:00 [Peter]
…can use next thursday?
16:52:10 [Peter]
simon: thing about survey is that last time it got things going
16:52:36 [Peter]
…it would go off to entire list an non-attendees could respond
16:52:58 [Peter]
simon: next thursday is reserved for scientific community?
16:53:07 [Peter]
markel: yes
16:53:11 [Peter]
giorgio: yes
16:53:17 [Peter]
?mario:yes?
16:53:28 [Peter]
simon: goes over submission details
16:53:41 [Peter]
…then return to wiki discussion
16:53:47 [Peter]
markel: sounds good
16:53:49 [shadi]
+1
16:53:51 [Mario-Batusic]
yes
16:53:51 [giorgio]
+1
16:53:53 [Peter]
simon: everyone happy?
16:53:54 [Peter]
sure
16:53:54 [sharper]
+1
16:54:12 [Peter]
simon: will send out an email for the scientific committee
16:54:25 [Peter]
…could someone send me a list of the scientific ...
16:54:32 [Peter]
giorgio: is in call for paper
16:54:41 [Peter]
…somewhere in wiki
16:54:43 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2011/metrics/cfp.html
16:55:05 [Peter]
simon: will add one more to list - mario
16:55:30 [Peter]
simon: will send this out … 12 submissions … list of titles ...
16:55:34 [giorgio]
q+
16:55:52 [Peter]
giogrio: note sure what to do with 12 submissions
16:56:01 [Peter]
simon: will put titles of submissions in email
16:56:06 [Peter]
…more of an advertising thing
16:56:34 [shadi]
q+
16:56:38 [Peter]
…reaching out to list to try to get participation from large companies
16:56:43 [shadi]
ack giorgio
16:56:45 [Peter]
giorgio: breaking confidentiality?
16:56:50 [Peter]
…making public
16:56:58 [markel]
i would only announce the accepted ones
16:57:03 [Peter]
simon:topics on agenda anyways so is public already
16:57:09 [Mario-Batusic]
q+
16:57:15 [Peter]
simon: will think about it
16:57:21 [Mario-Batusic]
zakim, unmute me
16:57:21 [Zakim]
Mario-Batusic should no longer be muted
16:57:24 [Peter]
giorgio: details about paper not public
16:57:32 [Peter]
simon: titles are public
16:57:38 [markel]
oh yeah
16:57:41 [Peter]
…in munutes
16:57:42 [markel]
i did that
16:57:49 [shadi]
ack mario
16:57:52 [Peter]
mario: submissions shouldn't be public before accepted
16:58:00 [Peter]
simon: public in IRC
16:58:03 [Peter]
.minutes
16:58:09 [Peter]
markel: sorry yes
16:58:30 [Peter]
shadi: (will take them off the minutes)
16:58:50 [Peter]
…are planning to make 17 nov announcement when agenda ready
16:59:08 [Peter]
…here are the accepted papers addition participants are welcome to participate by phone
16:59:11 [Mario-Batusic]
zakim, mute me
16:59:11 [Zakim]
Mario-Batusic should now be muted
16:59:12 [Peter]
(lost rest)
16:59:28 [giorgio]
good
16:59:31 [Peter]
simon: if will remove titles from minutes then don't need in email
17:00:00 [giorgio]
bye
17:00:04 [markel]
cool
17:00:04 [Peter]
cheers :)
17:00:05 [markel]
bye!
17:00:14 [markel]
thanks Peter!
17:00:16 [Peter]
(np was fun would be happy to scribe more in the future)
17:00:17 [sharper]
bye
17:00:22 [Mario-Batusic]
thanks and bye
17:00:25 [Zakim]
-shadi
17:00:27 [markel]
markel has left #rd
17:00:31 [Zakim]
-markel
17:00:33 [Zakim]
-giorgio
17:00:39 [sharper]
shadi are you OK to sort the minutes out
17:00:50 [Zakim]
-Mario-Batusic
17:01:00 [Zakim]
-Simon
17:03:08 [Zakim]
-Peter
17:03:09 [Zakim]
WAI_RDWG()12:00PM has ended
17:03:10 [Zakim]
Attendees were shadi, Peter, Mario-Batusic, markel, giorgio, Simon
17:03:12 [shadi]
zakim, list attendees
17:03:12 [Zakim]
sorry, shadi, I don't know what conference this is
17:03:18 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
17:03:18 [Zakim]
apparently WAI_RDWG()12:00PM has ended, shadi
17:03:19 [Zakim]
On IRC I see shadi, sharper, RRSAgent, Zakim, Mario-Batusic, Joshue, Mate, nonge_, trackbot
17:03:28 [shadi]
trackbot, end meeting
17:03:28 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
17:03:28 [Zakim]
sorry, trackbot, I don't know what conference this is
17:03:29 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
17:03:29 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/11/03-rd-minutes.html trackbot
17:03:30 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
17:03:30 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items
17:03:33 [shadi]
zakim, bye
17:03:33 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #rd