IRC log of wai-wcag on 2011-10-27

Timestamps are in UTC.

20:05:57 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
20:05:57 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/10/27-wai-wcag-irc
20:05:59 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
20:05:59 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #wai-wcag
20:06:01 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
20:06:01 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot, I see WAI_WCAG()4:00PM already started
20:06:02 [trackbot]
Meeting: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
20:06:02 [trackbot]
Date: 27 October 2011
20:06:13 [jamesn]
zakim, who is on the phone?
20:06:13 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kathy, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, David_MacDonald, Bruce_Bailey, James_Nurthen, Marc_Johlic, [IPcaller]
20:06:39 [jamesn]
zakim, [IPcaller] is Adam_Solomon
20:06:39 [Zakim]
+Adam_Solomon; got it
20:07:16 [Zakim]
+Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:07:26 [Loretta]
Loretta has joined #WAI-WCAG
20:08:22 [JonGund]
JonGund has joined #wai-wcag
20:08:27 [jamesn]
scribeNick: jamesn
20:09:27 [Zakim]
+Jon_Gunderson
20:11:50 [Loretta]
zakim, who is here?
20:11:50 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kathy, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, David_MacDonald, Bruce_Bailey, James_Nurthen, Marc_Johlic, Adam_Solomon, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Jon_Gunderson
20:11:54 [Zakim]
On IRC I see JonGund, Loretta, Zakim, RRSAgent, adam, marcjohlic, jamesn, kathy, David, vconway, vivienne, trackbot
20:13:35 [jamesn]
no meeting next week due to TPAC
20:14:14 [jamesn]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20111027misc/results
20:16:58 [JonGund]
q+
20:32:08 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
20:32:36 [Zakim]
+Andrew_Kirkpatrick
20:34:52 [jamesn]
ACTION: James to add another example to F69 for the DIV overflow case
20:34:52 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-164 - Add another example to F69 for the DIV overflow case [on James Nurthen - due 2011-11-03].
20:40:58 [Loretta]
Ensuring that text containers resize
20:41:23 [Loretta]
when the text resizes
20:43:49 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:53:48 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:56:34 [jamesn]
zoom failure example: http://jnurthen.users.sonic.net/resize.html
20:59:34 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:00:25 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:04:34 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:04:44 [Zakim]
-Jon_Gunderson
21:05:04 [jamesn]
zoom failure example: http://jnurthen.users.sonic.net/resize.html
21:05:20 [Loretta]
Loretta has joined #WAI-WCAG
21:05:28 [Zakim]
+Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:27:15 [jamesn]
ACTION: Loretta to ask Gregg about the issues with the test procedure for F69
21:27:15 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-165 - Ask Gregg about the issues with the test procedure for F69 [on Loretta Guarino Reid - due 2011-11-03].
21:27:59 [jamesn]
RESOLUTION: ACTION-142 Accepted as amended
21:32:25 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:32:27 [Zakim]
-Adam_Solomon
21:32:28 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
21:32:30 [Zakim]
-Loretta_Guarino_Reid
21:32:32 [Zakim]
-James_Nurthen
21:32:33 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:32:36 [Zakim]
-Marc_Johlic
21:32:36 [jamesn]
zakim, please part
21:32:36 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag
21:32:37 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were Kathy, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, David_MacDonald, Bruce_Bailey, James_Nurthen, Marc_Johlic, Adam_Solomon, Loretta_Guarino_Reid,
21:32:40 [Zakim]
... Jon_Gunderson
21:32:44 [jamesn]
rrsagent, make minutes
21:32:44 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/10/27-wai-wcag-minutes.html jamesn
21:33:26 [jamesn]
rrsagent, please part
21:33:26 [RRSAgent]
I see 2 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/10/27-wai-wcag-actions.rdf :
21:33:26 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: James to add another example to F69 for the DIV overflow case [1]
21:33:26 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/10/27-wai-wcag-irc#T20-34-52
21:33:26 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Loretta to ask Gregg about the issues with the test procedure for F69 [2]
21:33:26 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/10/27-wai-wcag-irc#T21-27-15