IRC log of soap-jms on 2011-10-25

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:33:56 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
14:33:56 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/10/25-soap-jms-irc
14:33:58 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
14:33:58 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
14:34:00 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
14:34:00 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM scheduled to start 34 minutes ago
14:34:01 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
14:34:01 [trackbot]
Date: 25 October 2011
14:34:13 [eric]
zakim, this is SJMS
14:34:13 [Zakim]
ok, eric; that matches WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM
14:34:18 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
14:34:18 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [IPcaller]
14:34:20 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, eric, padams, alewis, trackbot, Yves
14:34:29 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
14:34:43 [Zakim]
+padams
14:35:39 [Zakim]
+AndyColeman
14:35:55 [Zakim]
+alewis
14:36:12 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
14:36:12 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [IPcaller], padams, AndyColeman, alewis
14:36:14 [Zakim]
On IRC I see mphillip, Zakim, RRSAgent, eric, padams, alewis, trackbot, Yves
14:36:20 [mphillip]
Zakim, AndyColeman is Mark
14:36:20 [Zakim]
+Mark; got it
14:37:44 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
14:37:47 [mphillip]
Chair: Eric
14:37:55 [mphillip]
Topic: Approval of prior meeting minutes
14:37:57 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2011/10/18-soap-jms-minutes.html
14:38:30 [mphillip]
The minutes are approved
14:38:39 [mphillip]
Topic: Review the agenda
14:39:20 [mphillip]
No amendments
14:39:29 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Administrative items
14:40:47 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review Action Items
14:41:08 [mphillip]
No status on action 247
14:41:24 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/250 - Eric has had some feedback from Yves
14:43:19 [mphillip]
Eric: This action is complete
14:43:24 [mphillip]
close action-250
14:43:25 [trackbot]
ACTION-250 Follow up with Yves about PR closed
14:43:54 [mphillip]
action on Eric to submit a request to transition to PR when required actions are complete
14:43:54 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - on
14:44:04 [mphillip]
action Eric to submit a request to transition to PR when required actions are complete
14:44:04 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-260 - Submit a request to transition to PR when required actions are complete [on Eric Johnson - due 2011-11-01].
14:45:28 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/256 - Mark this work is still pending
14:45:58 [mphillip]
Mark: Will not be able to get to this until late next week
14:46:13 [mphillip]
Eric: Is prepared to take this action to move things forward
14:46:54 [mphillip]
Eric: The action has been re-assigned
14:47:56 [mphillip]
Phil: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/259 - email sent to list here: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2011Oct/0010.html
14:51:51 [mphillip]
Phil: Just need to update the PR version of the spec
14:52:20 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Moving to PR
14:53:03 [mphillip]
Eric: We do have additional actions from pubrules (to complete action 256) but then we should be able to submit the request to transition to PR
14:55:15 [mphillip]
Discussion on the Status of the Document section
14:55:57 [mphillip]
...is pending the final updates from Phil
14:58:18 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Specification Issues:
14:58:19 [mphillip]
None
14:58:22 [mphillip]
AOB:
15:00:00 [mphillip]
Eric: Note that next week, the call will be one hour earlier for participants in Europe
15:00:08 [Zakim]
-padams
15:00:12 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller]
15:00:12 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
15:00:14 [Zakim]
-alewis
15:00:16 [Zakim]
-Mark
15:00:17 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM has ended
15:00:18 [Zakim]
Attendees were [IPcaller], padams, alewis, Mark
15:00:28 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:00:28 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/10/25-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
15:01:20 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
16:42:13 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms
17:25:18 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms