IRC log of soap-jms on 2011-10-18

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:57:00 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
13:57:00 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/10/18-soap-jms-irc
13:57:02 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
13:57:02 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
13:57:04 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
13:57:04 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
13:57:05 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
13:57:05 [trackbot]
Date: 18 October 2011
13:57:35 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM has now started
13:57:37 [Zakim]
+alewis
13:59:29 [Derek]
Derek has joined #SOAP-JMS
14:00:27 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.246.aaaa
14:00:29 [Zakim]
- +1.708.246.aaaa
14:00:29 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.246.aaaa
14:00:56 [Derek]
Zakim, aaaa is Derek
14:00:56 [Zakim]
+Derek; got it
14:01:16 [Derek]
yep :)
14:01:54 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:02:15 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
14:02:43 [eric]
zakim, who is here?
14:03:04 [Zakim]
On the phone I see alewis, Derek, [IPcaller]
14:03:18 [Zakim]
On IRC I see eric, Derek, Zakim, RRSAgent, alewis, trackbot, Yves
14:03:20 [eric]
Zakim, [IPcaller] is eric
14:03:35 [eric]
wow, Zakim is sllloooowww today.
14:03:50 [Zakim]
+eric; got it
14:08:25 [alewis]
scribe: derek
14:10:56 [alewis]
alewis: provides basic scribe training ....
14:11:11 [padams2]
padams2 has joined #soap-jms
14:11:21 [Zakim]
+padams
14:11:48 [Derek]
Eric: no comments on prior minutes or agenda
14:12:36 [Derek]
Topic: administrative items
14:13:30 [Derek]
Eric: W3C has publication moratorium 10/24
14:13:48 [Derek]
Eric: Moratorium ends 11/7
14:14:13 [Derek]
Topic: action items
14:15:01 [Derek]
Eric: Mark emailed that he completed action-249
14:16:18 [Derek]
Close action-249
14:16:18 [trackbot]
Sorry... I don't know anything about this channel
14:21:01 [Derek]
Action: Phil update the SOTD with the document Derek defined in action-253
14:21:01 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-259 - Update the SOTD with the document Derek defined in action-253 [on Phil Adams - due 2011-10-25].
14:22:12 [Derek]
close action-253
14:22:12 [trackbot]
Sorry... I don't know anything about this channel
14:23:15 [Derek]
Phil: needs new key to check out document from CVS
14:23:51 [Derek]
Mark: indicated in email that action-255 is complete
14:23:59 [Derek]
close action-255
14:23:59 [trackbot]
Sorry... I don't know anything about this channel
14:25:02 [Derek]
Eric: Action-258 is complete
14:25:17 [eric]
close action 258
14:25:26 [eric]
close action-258
14:25:27 [trackbot]
ACTION-258 Prepare a request to progress to Proposed Recommendation closed
14:25:55 [eric]
close action 253
14:26:06 [alewis]
close action-255
14:26:07 [trackbot]
ACTION-255 Investigate level of testing between WAS and WebSphere Message Broker closed
14:26:17 [eric]
close action-253
14:26:17 [trackbot]
ACTION-253 Come up with a proposal for the status of the document (SOTD) text (in collaboration with Yves ) closed
14:27:16 [Derek]
Eric: action list is updated!
14:27:18 [Derek]
Topic: moving to PR
14:27:36 [eric]
This link: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2011Oct/0006.html
14:30:53 [eric]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2011Oct/0007.html
14:31:09 [Derek]
Eric: asking for comments... no comments from group.
14:39:30 [Derek]
Eric: reviewing the Request to progress to Proposed Recommendation for SOAP-JMS (action-258)
14:40:15 [Derek]
Eric: Must submit proposal on November 7
14:40:41 [Derek]
Eric: we can vote on this at next week's meeting
14:40:55 [Derek]
Derek: looks good to me
14:41:39 [Derek]
Phil: will make changes to document by next week.
14:42:38 [Derek]
Topic: any other business?
14:43:25 [Derek]
Eric: nothing new - meeting is concluded. Next week we will vote on move to PR.
14:48:07 [Zakim]
-alewis
14:49:01 [Zakim]
-padams
14:49:02 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
14:49:15 [eric]
rrsagent, generate logs
14:49:15 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'generate logs', eric. Try /msg RRSAgent help
14:49:40 [eric]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:49:40 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/10/18-soap-jms-minutes.html eric
14:49:48 [eric]
rrsagent, make logs public
14:50:20 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
14:50:23 [Zakim]
-eric
14:50:24 [Zakim]
-Derek
14:50:26 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM has ended
14:50:27 [Zakim]
Attendees were alewis, +1.708.246.aaaa, Derek, eric, padams
16:28:25 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms