IRC log of wai-wcag on 2011-10-06

Timestamps are in UTC.

20:02:10 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
20:02:10 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/10/06-wai-wcag-irc
20:02:11 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
20:02:12 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #wai-wcag
20:02:13 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
20:02:14 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot, I see WAI_WCAG()4:00PM already started
20:02:14 [trackbot]
Meeting: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
20:02:14 [trackbot]
Date: 06 October 2011
20:02:18 [awk]
awk has joined #wai-wcag
20:02:35 [jamesn]
zakim, who is on the call?
20:02:35 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kathy, James_Nurthen, David_MacDonald, +1.212.924.aaaa, Bruce_Bailey, Andrew_Kirkpatrick
20:03:04 [jamesn]
zakim, aaaa is John_Kirkwood
20:03:04 [Zakim]
+John_Kirkwood; got it
20:04:02 [marcjohlic]
marcjohlic has joined #wai-wcag
20:04:06 [Zakim]
+Marc_Johlic
20:04:08 [David]
David has joined #wai-wcag
20:04:39 [Loretta]
Loretta has joined #WAI-WCAG
20:05:11 [Zakim]
+Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:05:58 [jamesn]
zakim, who is here?
20:05:58 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kathy, James_Nurthen, David_MacDonald, John_Kirkwood, Bruce_Bailey, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, Marc_Johlic, Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:06:01 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Loretta, David, marcjohlic, awk, Zakim, RRSAgent, jamesn, jongund, Kathy, trackbot
20:06:28 [David]
scribe: David
20:08:37 [David]
resolution: accept Issue LC-2571: Touchscreen Accessibility as proposed
20:10:50 [Zakim]
+??P3
20:11:02 [jongund]
zakim, ??P3 is jongund
20:11:02 [Zakim]
+jongund; got it
20:12:32 [Kathy]
Kathy has joined #wai-wcag
20:12:54 [David]
Resolution: accept Issue LC-2491: F9 also relates to SC 3.2.2 On Input, not just 3.2.5 (Change on Request) as amended
20:14:37 [Loretta]
zakim, who is here?
20:14:37 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kathy, James_Nurthen, David_MacDonald, John_Kirkwood, Bruce_Bailey, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, Marc_Johlic, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, jongund
20:14:39 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Kathy, Loretta, David, marcjohlic, awk, Zakim, RRSAgent, jamesn, jongund, trackbot
20:15:53 [David]
Resolution: Accept Issue LC-2462: Understanding WCAG 2- SC 1.3.1 as amended
20:19:08 [adam]
adam has joined #wai-wcag
20:19:36 [Zakim]
+??P4
20:19:47 [adam]
zakim, P4 is adam_solomon
20:19:47 [Zakim]
sorry, adam, I do not recognize a party named 'P4'
20:20:35 [adam]
??P4 is adam_solomon
20:20:44 [jamesn]
zakim, ??P4 is adam_solomon
20:20:44 [Zakim]
+adam_solomon; got it
20:29:13 [jongund]
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/accessibility-evaluation-toolb/
20:29:42 [Kathy]
zakim, mute me
20:29:42 [Zakim]
Kathy should now be muted
20:30:06 [jongund]
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/headingsmap/
20:31:42 [awk]
awk has joined #wai-wcag
20:32:37 [adam]
adam has joined #wai-wcag
20:37:48 [David]
action: James to talk with Will Walker re: plugins for navigating
20:37:48 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-154 - Talk with Will Walker re: plugins for navigating [on James Nurthen - due 2011-10-13].
20:38:14 [David]
action: Adam to do more research on keyboard navigation re H69
20:38:14 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-155 - Do more research on keyboard navigation re H69 [on Adam Solomon - due 2011-10-13].
20:38:18 [Kathy]
zakim, unmute me
20:38:18 [Zakim]
Kathy should no longer be muted
20:40:49 [David]
action: Loretta to put together response to Issue LC-2501: I feel that the 2 sufficient techniques should be 'and' not 'or'
20:40:49 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-156 - Put together response to Issue LC-2501: I feel that the 2 sufficient techniques should be 'and' not 'or' [on Loretta Guarino Reid - due 2011-10-13].
20:41:11 [David]
Topic: Issue LC-2513: Conflict between alternative options 1-4 and F69
20:45:55 [citymouse]
citymouse has joined #wai-wcag
20:49:54 [David]
action: Adam to edit text of Issue LC-2513: Conflict between alternative options 1-4 and F69
20:49:54 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-157 - Edit text of Issue LC-2513: Conflict between alternative options 1-4 and F69 [on Adam Solomon - due 2011-10-13].
20:50:29 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:51:43 [David]
topic:
20:51:45 [David]
Issue LC-2549: G140, Example 2
20:56:00 [David]
Resolution: accept as amended Issue LC-2549: G140, Example 2
20:58:06 [Loretta]
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/35422/WD-UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20-20110621/2545
20:58:17 [David]
Action: Gregg to work with John Kirkwood on technique for issue 2545
20:58:17 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-158 - Work with John Kirkwood on technique for issue 2545 [on Gregg Vanderheiden - due 2011-10-13].
20:58:36 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
20:58:37 [Zakim]
-jongund
20:58:39 [Zakim]
-Kathy
20:58:40 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
20:58:40 [Zakim]
-John_Kirkwood
20:58:42 [Zakim]
-James_Nurthen
20:58:42 [Zakim]
-Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:58:47 [jamesn]
rrsagent, make minutes
20:58:47 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/10/06-wai-wcag-minutes.html jamesn
20:58:59 [Zakim]
-adam_solomon
20:59:19 [jamesn]
zakim, please part
20:59:19 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were Kathy, James_Nurthen, David_MacDonald, +1.212.924.aaaa, Bruce_Bailey, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, John_Kirkwood, Marc_Johlic,
20:59:19 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag
20:59:22 [Zakim]
... Loretta_Guarino_Reid, jongund, adam_solomon
20:59:27 [jamesn]
rrsagent, make minutes
20:59:27 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/10/06-wai-wcag-minutes.html jamesn
21:00:06 [jamesn]
present+ Loretta_Guarino_Reid, jongund, adam_solomon
21:00:10 [jamesn]
rrsagent, make minutes
21:00:10 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/10/06-wai-wcag-minutes.html jamesn
23:04:15 [citymouse]
citymouse has joined #wai-wcag