IRC log of soap-jms on 2011-09-27

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:05:34 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
14:05:34 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/09/27-soap-jms-irc
14:05:36 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
14:05:36 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
14:05:38 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
14:05:38 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM scheduled to start 5 minutes ago
14:05:39 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
14:05:40 [trackbot]
Date: 27 September 2011
14:05:50 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
14:05:50 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM has not yet started, eric
14:05:51 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, eric, padams, mgolbyki, trackbot, Yves
14:05:58 [eric]
Zakim, start SJMS
14:06:00 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'start SJMS', eric
14:06:37 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
14:06:59 [Derek]
Derek has joined #SOAP-JMS
14:07:32 [padams]
zakim aaaa is padams
14:07:39 [padams]
zakim, aaaa is me
14:07:39 [Zakim]
+padams; got it
14:07:50 [Derek]
Zakim, aacc is Derek
14:07:50 [Zakim]
+Derek; got it
14:07:56 [mgolbyki]
Chair: Eric
14:08:01 [mgolbyki]
Scribe: Matthew
14:08:24 [mgolbyki]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2011Sep/0008.html
14:08:35 [eric]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2011Sep/0011.html
14:09:05 [mgolbyki]
Topic: Approval of prior meeting minutes
14:09:36 [padams]
does zakim understand that? :)
14:09:54 [mgolbyki]
Eric: No Comments on the Minutes or objection, Approved
14:10:08 [mgolbyki]
Topic: Review Agenda
14:10:32 [mgolbyki]
Resolution: Minutes Approved
14:12:02 [mgolbyki]
Eric: I am busy next week. so should we skip next weeks call? Or work on action items
14:12:35 [mgolbyki]
Eric: So we will skip next weeks call
14:12:49 [mgolbyki]
topic: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/247
14:13:32 [mgolbyki]
topic: Review action items
14:13:53 [mgolbyki]
topic: 247
14:14:16 [mgolbyki]
matthew: some progress
14:14:21 [mgolbyki]
but not complete
14:14:29 [mgolbyki]
topic: 249: No progress
14:14:38 [mgolbyki]
topic: 250 No progress
14:14:48 [mgolbyki]
topic 253
14:15:19 [mgolbyki]
Derek: some progress - incorporated comments from Yves, and made sure we conform to specified criteria.
14:16:00 [mgolbyki]
topic: 255 and 256, No Progress
14:16:12 [mgolbyki]
topic Moving to PR
14:17:41 [mgolbyki]
Derek: Yves added some comments. 3 questions. Q1 - SOTD must include end date for review period so what is the end date
14:18:04 [mgolbyki]
Eric: We update the end date just before we publish when everything else is done
14:18:51 [mgolbyki]
Derek: Q2 - SOTD must include interop or implementation report, Who is the director and what are these reports
14:19:40 [mgolbyki]
Eric: The reports are implementation reports from our perspective. The director is TBL.
14:19:52 [mgolbyki]
Derek: do we have the reports
14:20:10 [Yves]
for a recent example of PR request (and required docs), see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-resource-access/2011Sep/0000.html
14:20:28 [mgolbyki]
Eric: we have the reports re: implementations under action 255
14:21:51 [mgolbyki]
Eric: Looking at input above from Yves, we should try to pull together a document like this.
14:22:57 [eric]
Thanks Yves!
14:23:00 [mgolbyki]
action: Eric To Prepare a request to progress to Proposed Recommendation
14:23:00 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-258 - Prepare a request to progress to Proposed Recommendation [on Eric Johnson - due 2011-10-04].
14:23:43 [mgolbyki]
Derek: Q3 Link to WBS Review Form, what is this?
14:24:53 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/showwb
14:24:57 [mgolbyki]
Eric: I can create this.
14:26:46 [mgolbyki]
Eric: We just need someone to create the WBS for the advisory committee and click go
14:27:02 [mgolbyki]
Derek: Seems simple enough!
14:29:15 [Yves]
that wbs will be created by the W3C Comm team, no need to worry about that
14:32:15 [mgolbyki]
topic: Specification Issues
14:32:31 [mgolbyki]
Eric: No issues raised
14:32:44 [mgolbyki]
topic: AOB
14:33:02 [mgolbyki]
Eric: asked each person in turn - no AOB's raised
14:33:19 [mgolbyki]
Eric: We will meet two weeks form today
14:33:23 [Zakim]
-Derek
14:33:26 [Zakim]
-alewis
14:33:28 [Zakim]
-eric
14:33:29 [Zakim]
-padams
14:33:31 [Zakim]
-[IBM-Hursley]
14:33:31 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM has ended
14:33:32 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
14:33:32 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.512.286.aaaa, [IBM-Hursley], +1.919.663.aabb, +1.708.246.aacc, alewis, padams, Derek, eric
14:33:39 [mgolbyki]
mgolbyki has left #soap-jms
14:33:43 [eric]
rrsagent, generate logs
14:33:43 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'generate logs', eric. Try /msg RRSAgent help
14:33:58 [eric]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:33:58 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/09/27-soap-jms-minutes.html eric
14:34:16 [eric]
rrsagent, make logs public
14:34:34 [eric]
trackbot, end telcon
14:34:34 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
14:34:34 [Zakim]
sorry, trackbot, I don't know what conference this is
14:34:35 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
14:34:35 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/09/27-soap-jms-minutes.html trackbot
14:34:36 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
14:34:36 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/09/27-soap-jms-actions.rdf :
14:34:36 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Eric To Prepare a request to progress to Proposed Recommendation [1]
14:34:36 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/09/27-soap-jms-irc#T14-23-00