IRC log of ua on 2011-09-22

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:48:02 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ua
16:48:02 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/09/22-ua-irc
16:48:04 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:48:04 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #ua
16:48:06 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_UAWG
16:48:06 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_UAWG()1:00PM scheduled to start in 12 minutes
16:48:07 [trackbot]
Meeting: User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
16:48:07 [trackbot]
Date: 22 September 2011
16:57:11 [kford]
Agenda+ Register for TPAC http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/ review CSS3
16:57:13 [kford]
Agenda+ Charter timeline check
16:57:14 [kford]
Agenda+ review comments -
16:57:16 [kford]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2011JulSep/0010.html
16:57:18 [kford]
Agenda update on 1.7.x + y
16:57:19 [kford]
Agenda+ Items needing summary
16:57:21 [kford]
**ALL OF GL1 IS COMPLETE!
16:57:23 [kford]
2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 2.10 2.11
16:57:25 [kford]
3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4
16:57:27 [kford]
4.2
16:57:29 [kford]
Agenda+ Continue work on IER items needing content
16:57:30 [kford]
**ALL OF GL1 IS COMPLETE!!
16:57:32 [kford]
2.5.1 discover keystrokes
16:57:34 [kford]
2.7.1 - 7 preference settings
16:57:35 [kford]
2.11.3, 2.11.4 execution placeholder and toggle
16:57:37 [kford]
2.11.6 Stop/Pause/Resume Time-Based Media
16:57:38 [kford]
2.11.7 Navigate Time-Based Media
16:57:40 [kford]
2.11.8 Semantic Navigation of Time-Based Media
16:57:41 [kford]
2.11.9 Track Enable/Disable of Time-Based Media
16:57:43 [kford]
2.11.10 Sizing Playback Viewport: (examples)
16:57:45 [kford]
2.11.11 Scale and position alternative media tracks (examples)
16:57:47 [kford]
2.11.12 Adjust Playback Contrast and Brightness (examples) **ALL GL3 IER ARE COMPLETE!!!
16:57:49 [kford]
4.2.1 Hand-off Focus (intent)
16:57:51 [kford]
4.2.3 Nested user agents (focus) (intent) **ALL OF GL5 IS COMPLETE!!
16:57:53 [kford]
Agenda+ Action Item Review
16:58:01 [Greg]
Greg has joined #ua
16:58:17 [kford]
zakim, agenda?
16:58:17 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda:
16:58:19 [Zakim]
1. Register for TPAC http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/ review CSS3 [from kford]
16:58:22 [Zakim]
2. Charter timeline check [from kford]
16:58:24 [Zakim]
3. review comments - [from kford]
16:58:26 [Zakim]
4. Items needing summary [from kford]
16:58:28 [Zakim]
5. Continue work on IER items needing content [from kford]
16:58:29 [Zakim]
6. Action Item Review [from kford]
16:59:03 [Zakim]
WAI_UAWG()1:00PM has now started
16:59:10 [Zakim]
+Greg_Lowney
17:00:09 [Jan]
Jan has joined #ua
17:00:15 [Jan]
zakim, code?
17:00:15 [Zakim]
the conference code is 82941 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), Jan
17:00:48 [Zakim]
+??P2
17:01:10 [Jan]
zakim, ??P2 is really Jan
17:01:10 [Zakim]
+Jan; got it
17:01:15 [Jan]
zakim, who's here?
17:01:15 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Greg_Lowney, Jan
17:01:16 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Jan, Greg, Zakim, RRSAgent, kford, trackbot
17:03:05 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
17:03:06 [KimPatch]
KimPatch has joined #ua
17:03:38 [kford]
zakim, microsoft is kford
17:03:38 [Zakim]
+kford; got it
17:03:43 [Zakim]
+Kim_Patch
17:04:45 [Zakim]
+ +1.609.734.aaaa
17:06:04 [Jan]
zakim, aaaa is really Mark
17:06:04 [Zakim]
+Mark; got it
17:06:09 [kford]
zakim, agenda?
17:06:09 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda:
17:06:10 [Zakim]
1. Register for TPAC http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/ review CSS3 [from kford]
17:06:12 [Zakim]
2. Charter timeline check [from kford]
17:06:13 [Zakim]
3. review comments - [from kford]
17:06:14 [Zakim]
4. Items needing summary [from kford]
17:06:16 [Zakim]
5. Continue work on IER items needing content [from kford]
17:06:18 [Zakim]
6. Action Item Review [from kford]
17:06:28 [jeanne]
jeanne has joined #ua
17:06:33 [Zakim]
+Jim_Allan
17:06:39 [Zakim]
-Jim_Allan
17:06:40 [Zakim]
+Jeanne
17:06:57 [jeanne]
zakim, who is here?
17:06:57 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Greg_Lowney, Jan, kford, Kim_Patch, Mark, Jeanne
17:06:58 [Zakim]
On IRC I see jeanne, KimPatch, Jan, Greg, Zakim, RRSAgent, kford, trackbot
17:09:16 [Zakim]
+Jim_Allan
17:09:29 [Zakim]
-Jim_Allan
17:09:55 [Jan]
Scribe: Jan
17:10:20 [Jan]
JR, MH: Need to leave at 2pm ET
17:10:27 [Zakim]
+Jim_Allan
17:10:50 [kford]
zakim, take up item 1
17:10:50 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Register for TPAC http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/ review CSS3" taken up [from kford]
17:11:18 [Jan]
KF: If you can attend TPAC, pls register ASAP
17:11:51 [jallan]
jallan has joined #ua
17:12:31 [Jan]
KP: Are people going to the unconference session?
17:12:39 [Jan]
JS: Yes
17:13:57 [Jan]
KP: Its a nice format...lots of discussions
17:14:16 [Jan]
Greg: Haven't made my final travel plans
17:15:13 [Jan]
KP: Missing piece is what are we doing for users...
17:15:31 [Jan]
KP: Whether or not we are going, we should propose topics
17:15:59 [Jan]
JS: Has more cred coming from members
17:16:10 [kford]
zakim, close item 1
17:16:10 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Register for TPAC http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/ review CSS3, closed
17:16:11 [Jan]
KF: If you can go, let the list know
17:16:12 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
17:16:14 [Zakim]
2. Charter timeline check [from kford]
17:16:26 [kford]
zakim, take up item 2
17:16:26 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Charter timeline check" taken up [from kford]
17:17:24 [Jan]
KF: Back in July we thought there would be another working draft last week.
17:17:38 [Jan]
KF: So we missed that...
17:17:50 [Jan]
KF: THen said Nov 15 would be another working draft
17:18:09 [Jan]
KF: Then LC in early 2012
17:19:00 [mhakkinen]
mhakkinen has joined #ua
17:19:09 [Jan]
JR: Missed window to publish before TPAC
17:19:26 [Jan]
KF: Or do we go for publishing a solid draft right after TPAC
17:19:57 [Jan]
JS: Key one is to have document written and promoted heavily to browsers....
17:20:07 [Jan]
KF: So ok to aim for Nov?
17:20:34 [kford]
Proposed schedule:
17:20:51 [kford]
2011-07-14 Publish Working Draft
17:20:52 [kford]
2011-09-15 Publish Working Draft
17:20:54 [kford]
2011-10-31 F2F - TPAC
17:20:56 [kford]
2011-11-15 Publish Working Draft
17:20:58 [kford]
2012-01 Last Call
17:20:59 [kford]
2012-06 2nd Last Call
17:21:01 [kford]
2012-10 Candidate Recommendation
17:21:03 [kford]
2013-03 Proposed Rec
17:21:05 [kford]
2013-05 Recommendation
17:21:52 [Jan]
KF: Earliest draft that could be actively evangelized is Nov 15
17:22:56 [Jan]
JS: Would like to see us do this independent of TPAC.
17:23:17 [Jan]
JS: If we all take a writing assignment, could we publish within 2 wks?
17:24:05 [Jan]
JR: Have alll the duplicate SCs been removed?
17:24:20 [Jan]
JS: Is current editors draft 100% up to date?
17:24:43 [Jan]
s/JS/KF
17:25:14 [Jan]
KF: Before next meeting I will re-read current editors draft
17:25:33 [Jan]
KF: Looking for things that would prevent me from evangelizing
17:26:09 [Jan]
KF: But Jeanne, please do your edits before you tell me to start.
17:26:42 [Jan]
JS: Today, I will do edits from today and last week and send it to you.
17:26:58 [Jan]
KF: OK let's make this decision next call
17:27:22 [Jan]
Action KF: Will review doc from top to bottom by Sept 29
17:27:23 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-617 - Will review doc from top to bottom by Sept 29 [on Kelly Ford - due 2011-09-29].
17:27:30 [kford]
zakim, close item 2
17:27:30 [Zakim]
agendum 2, Charter timeline check, closed
17:27:32 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
17:27:33 [Zakim]
3. review comments - [from kford]
17:28:04 [kford]
zakim, agenda+ summary comments from Jeanne
17:28:04 [Zakim]
agendum 7 added
17:28:23 [kford]
zakim, take up item 7
17:28:23 [Zakim]
agendum 7. "summary comments from Jeanne" taken up [from kford]
17:28:32 [kford]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2011JulSep/0103.html
17:28:56 [Jan]
JS: THis is in a survey
17:29:14 [Jan]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20110921/
17:29:37 [jallan]
jallan has left #ua
17:29:59 [Jan]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20110921/results
17:30:05 [jallan]
jallan has joined #ua
17:31:38 [Jan]
Topic: Guideline 2.2 - Provide sequential navigation
17:32:39 [Jan]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20110921/results#xq1
17:35:34 [Jan]
Users can use the keyboard to navigate sequentially (2.2.3) to all the operable elements (2.2.1) in the viewport as well as between viewports (2.2.2). Users can optionally disable wrapping or request a signal when wrapping occurs (2.2.4).
17:36:34 [Jan]
GL: Tricky usability for "wrapping".
17:36:50 [jallan]
I have not seen a modern browser that wraps internally (iframes, forms, etc)
17:37:36 [jallan]
have only seen wrapping in the UI. when the tab reaches the bottom, it starts over on the address bar.
17:38:00 [Jan]
KF: These summaries should reflect GLs that we have...if they do we should accept them
17:38:42 [Jan]
KF: If this causes us to think about revising an SC, we should mark it as an issue
17:39:16 [Jan]
KP: Good
17:40:36 [Jan]
Action JS: Add summary "Users can use the keyboard to navigate sequentially (2.2.3) to all the operable elements (2.2.1) in the viewport as well as between viewports (2.2.2). Users can optionally disable wrapping or request a signal when wrapping occurs (2.2.4)."
17:40:37 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-618 - Add summary "Users can use the keyboard to navigate sequentially (2.2.3) to all the operable elements (2.2.1) in the viewport as well as between viewports (2.2.2). Users can optionally disable wrapping or request a signal when wrapping occurs (2.2.4)." [on Jeanne F Spellman - due 2011-09-29].
17:42:18 [Jan]
Topic: Guideline 2.3 - Provide direct navigation and activation
17:42:27 [Jan]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20110921/results#xq2
17:43:49 [Zakim]
-Jeanne
17:44:37 [Zakim]
+Jeanne
17:45:53 [jallan]
combined Jan & Kim: Summary: In addition to sequential navigation, users can navigate directly(e.g. keyboard shortcuts) to important elements (2.3.1) with the option of immediate activation of the operable elements (2.3.3). Display commands with the elements to make it easier for users to discover the commands (2.3.2 & 2.3.4). The user can remap the direct commands to their needs (2.3.5).
17:46:41 [jallan]
Summary: Users can navigate directly(e.g. keyboard shortcuts) to important elements (2.3.1) with the option of immediate activation of the operable elements (2.3.3). Display commands with the elements to make it easier for users to discover the commands (2.3.2 & 2.3.4). The user can remap the direct commands to their needs (2.3.5).
17:48:32 [Jan]
GL: Configurability of important elements requirement seems to be missing
17:49:07 [jallan]
?? do I need to write an issue about putting 'wrapping' in the glossary
17:51:08 [Jan]
KF: Should begin with "Users can..."
17:52:37 [jeanne]
+1 to making it clearer. It is not testable.
17:53:00 [Jan]
GL: Should be clear if not necessarily precise
17:53:18 [Greg]
From the Wiki page: <<Greg Lowney 2011-04-20: It seems like for the purposes of structural navigation (e.g. go to next h2) and structural views (e.g. outline view) you'd certainly want the user to be able to define the set of important elements (e.g. only show headings of level 3 or higher). But for direct navigation and activation in content (e.g. Mouseless Browsing) would it be acceptable...
17:53:20 [Greg]
...for it to just include all operable elements?>>
17:58:39 [Jan]
GL: should also think about levels...we were saying "Ideally should also"
17:58:57 [Jan]
Topic: Guideline 2.4 - Provide text search
17:59:06 [Jan]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20110921/results#xq3
17:59:19 [Greg]
That is, we can phrase the summary entries to clearly distinguish level A from Level AAA, etc. so the reader doesn't get the impression that everything is equal and highest priority.
18:00:55 [Jan]
Users can search rendered content (2.4.1) forward or backward (2.4.2) and can have instances of the searched for text highlighted in context in the viewport (2.4.3). The user is notified if there is no match (2.4.4)
18:01:06 [jallan]
User's can search the rendered content (2.4.1) forward or backward (2.4.2) and can have instances of the searched for text highlighted in context in the viewport (2.4.3). The user is notified if there is no match (2.4.4)
18:02:03 [Jan]
Users can search rendered content (2.4.1) forward or backward (2.4.2) and can have the searched for text highlighted in the viewport (2.4.3). The user is notified if there is no match (2.4.4)
18:02:22 [Jan]
Users can search rendered content (2.4.1) forward or backward (2.4.2) and can have the matching text highlighted in the viewport (2.4.3). The user is notified if there is no match (2.4.4)
18:02:43 [Jan]
Users can search rendered content (2.4.1) forward or backward (2.4.2) and can have the matched content highlighted in the viewport (2.4.3). The user is notified if there is no match (2.4.4)
18:03:10 [jallan]
+1
18:03:19 [jeanne]
+1
18:03:22 [mhakkinen]
+1
18:03:22 [KimPatch]
+1
18:03:53 [Jan]
Action JS: Add in "Users can search rendered content (2.4.1) forward or backward (2.4.2) and can have the matched content highlighted in the viewport (2.4.3). The user is notified if there is no match (2.4.4)."
18:03:54 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-619 - Add in "Users can search rendered content (2.4.1) forward or backward (2.4.2) and can have the matched content highlighted in the viewport (2.4.3). The user is notified if there is no match (2.4.4)." [on Jeanne F Spellman - due 2011-09-29].
18:06:10 [KimPatch]
Users can search rendered content (2.4.1) forward or backward (2.4.2) and can have the matched content highlighted in the viewport (2.4.3). The user is notified if there is no match (2.4.4). Users can also search for text alternatives (2.4.5).
18:07:09 [Greg]
>Users can search rendered content (2.4.1) forward or backward (2.4.2) and can have the matched content highlighted in the viewport (2.4.3). The user is notified if there is no match (2.4.4). Users can also search for text alternatives and with or without case (2.4.5).
18:08:52 [Greg]
I don't mind either leaving out details or including all details, but dislike including a subset of details which implies to the reader that it's listing all of them.
18:08:57 [Zakim]
-Jan
18:10:41 [jallan]
scribe: jallan
18:11:00 [KimPatch]
Users can search rendered content (2.4.1) forward or backward (2.4.2) and can have the matched content highlighted in the viewport (2.4.3). The user is notified if there is no match (2.4.4). Users can also search for case and for text alternatives (2.4.5).
18:11:10 [jallan]
+1
18:12:01 [jallan]
Users can search rendered content (2.4.1) forward or backward (2.4.2) and can have the matched content highlighted in the viewport (2.4.3). The user is notified if there is no match (2.4.4). Users can also search case and for text alternatives (2.4.5).
18:12:02 [KimPatch]
Users can search rendered content (2.4.1) forward or backward (2.4.2) and can have the matched content highlighted in the viewport (2.4.3). The user is notified if there is no match (2.4.4). Users can also search by case and for text alternatives (2.4.5).
18:12:36 [jallan]
topic: Summary for Guideline 2.6
18:14:45 [jallan]
combined Jan and Kim Summary: Users can interact with web content by mouse, keyboard, voice input, gesture, or a combination of input methods. Users can discover what event handlers (e.g. onmouseover) are available at the element (2.6.1) and they need to be able to activate an element's events individually (2.6.2) or altogether (2.6.3)
18:16:15 [jallan]
Action: Greg to review history of 2.6.3 to determine inclusion in the document
18:16:15 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-620 - Review history of 2.6.3 to determine inclusion in the document [on Greg Lowney - due 2011-09-29].
18:16:39 [KimPatch]
Users can interact with web content by mouse, keyboard, voice input, gesture, or a combination of input methods. Users can discover what event handlers (e.g. onmouseover) are available at the element (2.6.1) and activate an element's events individually (2.6.2) or PLACEHOLDER (2.6.3)
18:17:20 [jallan]
greg...set uaag10 1.2 for origins
18:17:36 [kford]
zakim, close item 2
18:17:36 [Zakim]
agendum 2, Charter timeline check, closed
18:17:37 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:17:39 [Zakim]
3. review comments - [from kford]
18:17:42 [kford]
akim, agenda?
18:17:51 [jallan]
zakim, agenda?
18:17:51 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda:
18:17:51 [KimPatch]
Users can interact with web content by mouse, keyboard, voice input, gesture, or a combination of input methods. Users can discover what event handlers (e.g. onmouseover) are available at the element (2.6.1) and can activate an element's events individually (2.6.2) or PLACEHOLDER(2.6.3)
18:17:52 [Zakim]
3. review comments - [from kford]
18:17:54 [Zakim]
4. Items needing summary [from kford]
18:17:56 [Zakim]
5. Continue work on IER items needing content [from kford]
18:17:57 [Zakim]
6. Action Item Review [from kford]
18:17:59 [Zakim]
7. summary comments from Jeanne [from kford]
18:18:30 [kford]
zakim, close item 7
18:18:30 [Zakim]
agendum 7, summary comments from Jeanne, closed
18:18:31 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:18:32 [Zakim]
3. review comments - [from kford]
18:18:49 [kford]
zakim, agenda?
18:18:49 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda:
18:18:51 [Zakim]
3. review comments - [from kford]
18:18:52 [Zakim]
4. Items needing summary [from kford]
18:18:54 [Zakim]
5. Continue work on IER items needing content [from kford]
18:18:56 [Zakim]
6. Action Item Review [from kford]
18:20:35 [jallan]
kf: we have 4 fewer summary items. We must finish IER, summary, and open issues
18:20:55 [jallan]
have 18 IERs, and 16 Summaries
18:21:14 [jallan]
kf: can we commit to 1 hr of writing a week.
18:21:54 [jallan]
kim: please assign them. will get done faster
18:23:46 [jallan]
jeanne - 2.6-2.10
18:24:22 [jallan]
greg - 2.11, 3.1- 3.3
18:27:08 [jallan]
Kim: is gone all next week. Kim will do 2.11
18:27:28 [jallan]
Mark: will work on IER for 2.11
18:28:07 [kford]
rrsagent, make minutes
18:28:07 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/09/22-ua-minutes.html kford
18:28:11 [jallan]
kim: accessibility unconference on last saturday
18:28:44 [jallan]
js: good session on a11y in canadian broadcasting
18:29:05 [jallan]
... kp did session on what we could do to imporve access
18:29:32 [jallan]
... met with someone about mobile apps
18:30:39 [kford]
rrsagent, make minutes
18:30:39 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/09/22-ua-minutes.html kford
18:31:47 [jallan]
I have confirmation of Wayne speaking to the group on Oct 13
18:34:00 [jallan]
joint PF meeting on Oct 6, topic We are of the view that UAAG should address how browsers inherit OS preferences related to accessibility, and would like to discuss the whys and hows with you. This request grows out of our discussions in response to an ARIA comment we recieved: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/comments/details?comment_id=78#main
18:34:30 [Zakim]
-Mark
18:34:34 [Zakim]
-Jeanne
18:34:35 [Zakim]
-Jim_Allan
18:34:38 [Zakim]
-Greg_Lowney
18:35:46 [jallan]
rrsagent, make minutes
18:35:46 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/09/22-ua-minutes.html jallan
18:48:04 [kford]
rrsagent, make minutes
18:48:04 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/09/22-ua-minutes.html kford
18:59:21 [kford]
Regrets:Simon
19:00:24 [kford]
Present:Kim, Kelly, Jim, Jan, Greg, Jeanne
19:00:41 [kford]
rrsagent, make minutes
19:00:41 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/09/22-ua-minutes.html kford
19:04:41 [kford]
present+Mark
19:05:50 [kford]
rrsagent, make minutes
19:05:50 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/09/22-ua-minutes.html kford
19:07:41 [Zakim]
-kford
19:07:42 [Zakim]
-Kim_Patch
19:07:43 [Zakim]
WAI_UAWG()1:00PM has ended
19:07:45 [Zakim]
Attendees were Greg_Lowney, Jan, kford, Kim_Patch, +1.609.734.aaaa, Mark, Jim_Allan, Jeanne
19:08:28 [kford]
Chair: Jim_Allan, Kelly_Ford
19:08:30 [kford]
Scribe: Jim, Jan
19:08:36 [kford]
rrsagent, make minutes
19:08:36 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/09/22-ua-minutes.html kford
19:11:42 [kford]
zakim, please part
19:11:43 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #ua
19:12:37 [kford]
rrsagent, make minutes
19:12:37 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/09/22-ua-minutes.html kford
19:13:19 [kford]
rrsagent, please part
19:13:19 [RRSAgent]
I see 4 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/09/22-ua-actions.rdf :
19:13:19 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: KF to Will review doc from top to bottom by Sept 29 [1]
19:13:19 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/09/22-ua-irc#T17-27-22
19:13:19 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JS to Add summary "Users can use the keyboard to navigate sequentially (2.2.3) to all the operable elements (2.2.1) in the viewport as well as between viewports (2.2.2). Users can optionally disable wrapping or request a signal when wrapping occurs (2.2.4)." [2]
19:13:19 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/09/22-ua-irc#T17-40-36
19:13:19 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JS to Add in "Users can search rendered content (2.4.1) forward or backward (2.4.2) and can have the matched content highlighted in the viewport (2.4.3). The user is notified if there is no match (2.4.4)." [3]
19:13:19 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/09/22-ua-irc#T18-03-53
19:13:19 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Greg to review history of 2.6.3 to determine inclusion in the document [4]
19:13:19 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/09/22-ua-irc#T18-16-15