IRC log of au on 2011-09-19

Timestamps are in UTC.

19:51:11 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #au
19:51:11 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/09/19-au-irc
19:51:16 [Jan]
Zakim, this will be AUWG
19:51:16 [Zakim]
ok, Jan; I see WAI_AUWG()3:00PM scheduled to start 51 minutes ago
19:51:22 [Jan]
Meeting: WAI AU
19:51:27 [Jan]
Chair: Jutta Treviranus
19:51:48 [Jan]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2011JulSep/0097.html
19:51:56 [jeanne]
jeanne has joined #au
19:52:24 [Jan]
Regrets: Alastair C., Greg P., Sueann N.
19:53:08 [Zakim]
WAI_AUWG()3:00PM has now started
19:53:15 [Zakim]
+Jeanne
19:53:34 [Zakim]
+??P1
19:53:53 [Jan]
zakim, ??P1 is really Jan
19:53:53 [Zakim]
+Jan; got it
19:55:22 [Zakim]
-Jeanne
19:57:05 [Zakim]
+Jeanne
20:02:05 [Zakim]
+??P2
20:02:34 [Jan]
zakim, ??P2 is really Jutta
20:02:34 [Zakim]
+Jutta; got it
20:03:35 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
20:03:58 [Jan]
zakim [Microsoft] is really Alex
20:07:02 [jeanne]
zakim, who is here?
20:07:02 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Jan, Jeanne, Jutta, [Microsoft]
20:07:03 [Zakim]
On IRC I see jeanne, RRSAgent, Zakim, Jan, trackbot
20:07:22 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft.a]
20:07:38 [Jan]
zakim [Microsoft.a] is really Cherie
20:07:45 [Jan]
zakim, [Microsoft.a] is really Cherie
20:07:45 [Zakim]
+Cherie; got it
20:07:52 [Jan]
zakim, [Microsoft] is really Alex
20:07:52 [Zakim]
+Alex; got it
20:08:26 [Jan]
Topic: 1. Revising Fall schedule
20:09:38 [Jan]
JR: Thinking complex probs to handle at F2F then LC immediately after that
20:09:53 [Jan]
JT: Hard issues tend to be easier to solve F2F
20:10:02 [Jan]
JS: When microsoft comments?
20:10:12 [Jan]
AL: Most likely by the end of the month
20:11:55 [Jan]
JR: Won't be an official extension
20:12:09 [Jan]
JT: Substantiuce things?
20:12:21 [Jan]
JR: Yes but ok since we are not in LC
20:12:31 [Jan]
Topic: 2. Check-in on Last Call comments (due Sept 15)
20:12:47 [Jan]
JT: Sort of done...
20:13:14 [Jan]
JT: Can we followup with the others.
20:13:19 [Jan]
JS: Will do
20:13:42 [Jan]
Action: Jeanne followup with other expected commenters
20:13:42 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-354 - Followup with other expected commenters [on Jeanne F Spellman - due 2011-09-26].
20:14:28 [Jan]
Cherie: Will look at implmenetations after comments
20:15:02 [Jan]
JT: Also expecting from Desire2Learn and SAKAI
20:16:13 [Jan]
JS: We have RIM rep who will be an observer at the F2F
20:16:40 [Jan]
Topic: TPAC Planning
20:16:41 [jeanne]
action: Jeanne to follow up with Last Call 2010 commenters
20:16:41 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-355 - Follow up with Last Call 2010 commenters [on Jeanne F Spellman - due 2011-09-26].
20:17:03 [jeanne]
action: Jeanne to follow up with John Lee of RIM for joining AUWG
20:17:03 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-356 - Follow up with John Lee of RIM for joining AUWG [on Jeanne F Spellman - due 2011-09-26].
20:18:34 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
20:22:20 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
20:22:21 [Zakim]
-Cherie
20:22:22 [Zakim]
-Alex
20:22:23 [Zakim]
-Jutta
20:22:27 [Zakim]
-Jan
20:22:31 [Zakim]
-Jeanne
20:22:32 [Zakim]
WAI_AUWG()3:00PM has ended
20:22:34 [Zakim]
Attendees were Jeanne, Jan, Jutta, Cherie, Alex, Tim_Boland
20:27:45 [Jan]
RRSAgent, make minutes
20:27:45 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/09/19-au-minutes.html Jan
20:27:51 [Jan]
RRSAgent, set logs public
20:28:07 [Jan]
Zakim, bye
20:28:07 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #au
20:28:12 [Jan]
RRSAgent, bye
20:28:12 [RRSAgent]
I see 3 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/09/19-au-actions.rdf :
20:28:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeanne followup with other expected commenters [1]
20:28:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/09/19-au-irc#T20-13-42
20:28:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeanne to follow up with Last Call 2010 commenters [2]
20:28:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/09/19-au-irc#T20-16-41
20:28:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeanne to follow up with John Lee of RIM for joining AUWG [3]
20:28:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/09/19-au-irc#T20-17-03