IRC log of dap on 2011-09-14

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:57:32 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #dap
13:57:32 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/09/14-dap-irc
13:57:34 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
13:57:34 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #dap
13:57:36 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be DAP
13:57:36 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see UW_DAP()10:00AM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
13:57:37 [trackbot]
Meeting: Device APIs Working Group Teleconference
13:57:37 [trackbot]
Date: 14 September 2011
13:58:28 [fjh]
fjh has joined #dap
13:58:45 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Sep/0072.html
13:58:47 [fjh]
trackbot, start eleconferenc
13:58:47 [trackbot]
Sorry, fjh, I don't understand 'trackbot, start eleconferenc'. Please refer to http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc for help
13:58:51 [fjh]
trackbot, start teleconference
13:58:54 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
13:58:56 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be DAP
13:58:56 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see UW_DAP()10:00AM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
13:58:57 [trackbot]
Meeting: Device APIs Working Group Teleconference
13:58:57 [trackbot]
Date: 14 September 2011
14:00:53 [Zakim]
UW_DAP()10:00AM has now started
14:01:00 [Zakim]
+??P2
14:01:01 [dom]
Zakim, ??P2 is me
14:01:01 [Zakim]
+dom; got it
14:01:06 [fjh]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Sep/0072.html
14:01:07 [dom]
Present+ Dominique_Hazael-Massieux
14:01:47 [fjh]
Chair: Robin_Berjon, Frederick_Hirsch
14:01:54 [fjh]
Present+ Robin_Berjon, Frederick_Hirsch
14:01:56 [Cathy]
Cathy has joined #dap
14:02:19 [wonsuk]
wonsuk has joined #dap
14:02:45 [fjh_]
fjh_ has joined #dap
14:03:37 [Cathy]
Present+ Cathy_Chan
14:03:45 [Zakim]
+??P5
14:03:50 [darobin]
Zakim, ??P5 is me
14:03:50 [Zakim]
+darobin; got it
14:03:56 [Zakim]
+??P7
14:04:01 [fjh]
zakim, ?? is me
14:04:01 [Zakim]
+fjh; got it
14:04:35 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:04:41 [Zakim]
+wonsuk
14:04:44 [ernesto_jimenez]
ernesto_jimenez has joined #dap
14:04:47 [Zakim]
On the phone I see dom, darobin, fjh, wonsuk
14:04:51 [Zakim]
On IRC I see fjh_, wonsuk, Cathy, fjh, Zakim, RRSAgent, Dzung_Tran, darobin, lgombos, wmaslowski, ingmar, trackbot, dom
14:05:18 [wonsuk]
Present+ Wonsuk_Lee
14:05:20 [Zakim]
+Josh_Soref
14:05:26 [Claes]
Claes has joined #dap
14:06:06 [Zakim]
+ +44.778.611.aaaa
14:06:12 [Josh_Soref]
Josh_Soref has joined #dap
14:06:17 [Zakim]
+??P3
14:06:23 [ernesto_jimenez]
Present+ Ernesto_Jimenez
14:06:26 [Cathy]
zakim, ??P3 is me
14:06:26 [Zakim]
+Cathy; got it
14:06:40 [Josh_Soref]
Zakim, who is on the call?
14:06:40 [Zakim]
On the phone I see dom, darobin, fjh, wonsuk, Josh_Soref, +44.778.611.aaaa, Cathy
14:06:46 [ernesto_jimenez]
Zakim, aaaa is me
14:06:46 [Zakim]
+ernesto_jimenez; got it
14:06:46 [Josh_Soref]
RRSAgent: make minutes
14:06:46 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/09/14-dap-minutes.html Josh_Soref
14:07:01 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:07:02 [Zakim]
+ +46.1.08.01.aabb
14:07:04 [Zakim]
On the phone I see dom, darobin, fjh, wonsuk, Josh_Soref, ernesto_jimenez, Cathy, +46.1.08.01.aabb
14:07:06 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Josh_Soref, Claes, ernesto_jimenez, fjh_, wonsuk, Cathy, fjh, Zakim, RRSAgent, Dzung_Tran, darobin, lgombos, wmaslowski, ingmar, trackbot, dom
14:07:34 [fjh]
zakim, aabb is claes
14:07:34 [Zakim]
+claes; got it
14:07:43 [Josh_Soref]
Present+ Josh_Soref
14:07:56 [Josh_Soref]
Scribe: Josh_Soref
14:08:01 [Josh_Soref]
RRSAgent: make minutes
14:08:01 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/09/14-dap-minutes.html Josh_Soref
14:08:12 [Claes]
Present+ Claes_Nilsson
14:08:20 [fjh]
Topic: Administrative
14:08:21 [fjh]
TPAC 2011 Plenary Day (wed) request for ideas, http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2011/SessionIdeas
14:08:21 [fjh]
TPAC registration reminder, fee goes up after 14 October - http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/#Registrati
14:08:22 [fjh]
DAP meeting Thur/Fri 3-4 November, http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/#Finalized
14:08:22 [fjh]
OMM-XG, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Sep/0070.html
14:08:22 [fjh]
Additional Editors tools, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2011Sep/0001.html
14:08:30 [dom]
-> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2011/registrants#DeviceAP Current list of registrants for DAP F2F at TPAC
14:08:50 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2011/SessionIdeas Session Ideas for Plenary day during TPAC
14:09:32 [Josh_Soref]
Topic: OMM-XG Comments
14:09:47 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: darobin, I see you responded to OMM
14:09:49 [AnssiK]
AnssiK has joined #dap
14:09:52 [Josh_Soref]
... I'm glad you responded
14:09:56 [AnssiK]
Present+ Anssi_Kostiainen
14:10:07 [Josh_Soref]
... I didn't understand what they were asking about
14:10:10 [Josh_Soref]
Topic: Minutes Approval
14:10:12 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Sep/att-0049/minutes-2011-09-07.html
14:10:24 [dom]
q+ re reminder on rejoining the group
14:10:32 [fjh]
proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 7 September 2011 are approved
14:10:45 [fjh]
ack dom
14:10:45 [Zakim]
dom, you wanted to discuss reminder on rejoining the group
14:10:48 [Josh_Soref]
RESOLUTION: Minutes from 7 September 2011 are approved
14:10:59 [Josh_Soref]
Topic: Rejoining the Group
14:11:12 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: If you haven't rejoined the group, your AC rep will have to rejoin you
14:11:28 [Josh_Soref]
[ otherwise you will be dropped shortly ]
14:11:34 [dom]
(deadline for rejoining before being kicked out is October 3)
14:11:35 [Josh_Soref]
Topic: Battery
14:11:38 [fjh]
Demo, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Sep/0055.html (Anssi)
14:11:38 [fjh]
Additional updates, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Sep/0069.html (Anssi)
14:11:39 [fjh]
Additional comments, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Sep/0071.html (Cathy)
14:11:50 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:11:50 [Zakim]
On the phone I see dom, darobin, fjh, wonsuk, Josh_Soref, ernesto_jimenez, Cathy, claes
14:11:54 [Zakim]
On IRC I see AnssiK, Josh_Soref, Claes, ernesto_jimenez, fjh_, wonsuk, Cathy, fjh, Zakim, RRSAgent, Dzung_Tran, darobin, lgombos, wmaslowski, ingmar, trackbot, dom
14:11:54 [Zakim]
+??P8
14:12:00 [AnssiK]
zakim, ??P8 is me
14:12:00 [Zakim]
+AnssiK; got it
14:12:45 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: I sent a couple of emails this morning
14:12:51 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Sep/0071.html
14:13:15 [fjh]
q?
14:13:27 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: there's now a table in the specification
14:14:07 [Josh_Soref]
q+ to ask for the table to have an id
14:14:19 [Josh_Soref]
Cathy: yes, the table is what I was looking for
14:14:34 [AnssiK]
http://www.w3.org/mid/3D0121DE-0369-4868-985C-19B5438502AE@nokia.com
14:15:23 [fjh]
q?
14:15:30 [Josh_Soref]
[ AnssiK talks about various proposals relating battery presence ]
14:15:40 [Josh_Soref]
darobin: i'm not sure we have a use case for battery presence
14:15:47 [Josh_Soref]
... but i think we need interoperability
14:16:03 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: what do you think about the current behavior of using null?
14:16:18 [Josh_Soref]
... although here null doesn't distinguish between <no-battery> and <can't-read-current-level>
14:16:26 [Josh_Soref]
... adding new attributes seems like overkill
14:16:35 [Josh_Soref]
... but overloading semantics can lead to problems too
14:16:51 [fjh]
ack josh_soref
14:16:51 [Zakim]
Josh_Soref, you wanted to ask for the table to have an id
14:16:53 [Josh_Soref]
... for instance, indexOf() yields -1 when not found, which confuses some people
14:17:07 [Josh_Soref]
darobin: I think I can live with null covering multiple cases
14:17:21 [Josh_Soref]
... if we need to distinguish later, we can add a field
14:17:37 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: ok, i'll add a description indicating that null covers both cases
14:17:53 [Josh_Soref]
Josh_Soref: AnssiK, could you add an anchor for the table you added for Cathy so people can link to it?
14:18:40 [AnssiK]
http://www.w3.org/mid/323580B5-0597-42C7-8C22-1F433F140388@nokia.com
14:19:36 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: ok, i'll do it
14:19:49 [darobin]
ACTION Josh to get his CVS working; or migrate specs he might patch to Mercurial
14:19:50 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-450 - Get his CVS working; or migrate specs he might patch to Mercurial [on Josh Soref - due 2011-09-21].
14:20:06 [Josh_Soref]
Josh_Soref: of note, i also sent a response on the topic of batteries
14:20:38 [AnssiK]
q+
14:20:47 [fjh]
ack AnssiK
14:22:36 [fjh]
1. BatteryStatusEventSource 2. navigator.battery.start 3. navigator.getBattery
14:23:00 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: the third one seems simplest
14:23:05 [Josh_Soref]
... start is kind of wierd
14:23:34 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: should we publish again?
14:23:42 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: we're not going to do LC today anyway
14:23:48 [Josh_Soref]
... we might as well publish since we'
14:23:51 [dom]
Zakim, mute Josh_Soref
14:23:51 [Zakim]
Josh_Soref should now be muted
14:23:58 [Josh_Soref]
s/we'/we've made lots of changes/
14:24:14 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: ok, i think it's good to do a snapshot (heartbeat)
14:24:24 [Josh_Soref]
... people are referencing /TR/ which is really old
14:24:24 [darobin]
+1
14:24:26 [dom]
+1 on heartbeat
14:24:30 [Josh_Soref]
+1 on heartbeat
14:24:42 [Josh_Soref]
proposed RESOLUTION publish an updated WD of Battery
14:24:54 [darobin]
ACTION Robin to publish heartbeat of Battery
14:24:54 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-451 - Publish heartbeat of Battery [on Robin Berjon - due 2011-09-21].
14:24:57 [Josh_Soref]
RESOLUTION publish an updated WD of Battery
14:25:23 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: let me add the anchor tag and the other change
14:25:31 [Josh_Soref]
... it should be ready in an hour
14:25:36 [Josh_Soref]
darobin: ping me when it's ready
14:26:08 [Josh_Soref]
Topic: Contacts
14:26:26 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: we need to review the charter.
14:26:31 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:26:31 [Zakim]
On the phone I see dom, darobin, fjh, wonsuk, Josh_Soref (muted), ernesto_jimenez, Cathy, claes, AnssiK
14:26:33 [Zakim]
On IRC I see AnssiK, Josh_Soref, Claes, ernesto_jimenez, fjh_, wonsuk, Cathy, fjh, Zakim, RRSAgent, Dzung_Tran, darobin, lgombos, wmaslowski, ingmar, trackbot, dom
14:26:36 [Josh_Soref]
... I think we're supposed to get to CR this year
14:26:42 [Josh_Soref]
... I'm not sure we're going to make it
14:26:46 [Josh_Soref]
Topic: Feature Permissions
14:27:00 [fjh]
revised example, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Sep/0006.html
14:27:33 [Josh_Soref]
q?
14:27:47 [wmaslowski]
wmaslowski has left #dap
14:28:20 [dom]
+1 on getting progress elsewhere; what's our status wrt discovery?
14:28:35 [Josh_Soref]
[ no one to talk about Feature Permissions ]
14:28:46 [Josh_Soref]
Topic: Contacts
14:28:52 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: Josh you had some actions on PoCo
14:28:53 [Josh_Soref]
q+
14:29:00 [fjh]
ack Josh_Soref
14:29:45 [Josh_Soref]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Aug/0094.html
14:29:55 [Josh_Soref]
That should resolve my Action for PoCo
14:30:04 [Josh_Soref]
in short, PoCo is underspecified
14:30:09 [fjh]
ACTION-429?
14:30:09 [trackbot]
ACTION-429 -- Josh Soref to figure out if the PoCo handling of personal names is okay under I18N rules -- due 2011-07-26 -- OPEN
14:30:09 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/429
14:30:18 [Josh_Soref]
close ACTION-429
14:30:18 [trackbot]
ACTION-429 Figure out if the PoCo handling of personal names is okay under I18N rules closed
14:31:03 [fjh]
josh_soref: the idea was to see if PoCo could solve internationalization problems for DAP, but it cannot, so not helpful
14:31:43 [Josh_Soref]
darobin: the problem is that none of the Contact systems address internationalization
14:31:51 [Josh_Soref]
... (vCard, ...)
14:32:01 [Josh_Soref]
... I don't think it's something we should solve
14:32:06 [Josh_Soref]
... It isn't our responsibility
14:32:10 [Josh_Soref]
... but since we're exposing it to the web
14:32:22 [Josh_Soref]
... we could ask the vCard people why they haven't done better effort
14:32:23 [Josh_Soref]
q+
14:32:30 [Josh_Soref]
... I'm not sure how to drive that
14:32:35 [fjh]
ack josh_soref
14:33:04 [fjh]
does W3C have an interest group for internationalization that could look at this?
14:33:39 [ernesto_jimenez]
some info about names and i18n http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-personal-names
14:33:51 [darobin]
[yes, I18N could look at this, not sure of their bandwidth]
14:35:35 [fjh]
josh_soref: implementation should not be parsing field information, just pass it on
14:36:12 [fjh]
josh_soref: this should be a SHOULD in our spec
14:36:20 [fjh]
s/SHOULD/SHOULD NOT/
14:37:01 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:37:01 [Zakim]
On the phone I see dom, darobin, fjh, wonsuk, Josh_Soref, ernesto_jimenez, Cathy, claes, AnssiK
14:37:03 [Zakim]
On IRC I see AnssiK, Josh_Soref, Claes, ernesto_jimenez, fjh_, wonsuk, Cathy, fjh, Zakim, RRSAgent, Dzung_Tran, darobin, lgombos, ingmar, trackbot, dom
14:37:11 [fjh]
q+ to ask about contact actions
14:37:29 [Josh_Soref]
We could provide "Formal Name", "Titled Name", "Name for Personal Address"
14:37:39 [Josh_Soref]
"Name for Mailing Address"
14:38:48 [Josh_Soref]
ACTION ernesto_jimenez to work with josh on a proposal
14:38:48 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - ernesto_jimenez
14:39:12 [darobin]
ACTION Ernesto to work with Josh on a proposal for Contacts names
14:39:12 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-452 - Work with Josh on a proposal for Contacts names [on Ernesto Jimenez - due 2011-09-21].
14:40:09 [fjh]
ack fjh
14:40:09 [Zakim]
fjh, you wanted to ask about contact actions
14:40:17 [fjh]
ACTION-421?
14:40:17 [trackbot]
ACTION-421 -- Ernesto Jimenez to add use cases and requirements, with examples, to Contacts as an example of the way this should be done throughout. Input from https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2011-July/017456.html may be useful. -- due 2011-07-26 -- OPEN
14:40:17 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/421
14:40:33 [Josh_Soref]
ernesto_jimenez: I was waiting for access to CVS
14:40:45 [Josh_Soref]
... and dom informed me that I had a CVS account that I didn't know about
14:40:54 [Josh_Soref]
... so now I should be able to work on that
14:41:07 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: ok, so it isn't dead, it's just a question of when
14:41:13 [Josh_Soref]
ernesto_jimenez: yes
14:41:25 [fjh]
ACTION-428?
14:41:25 [trackbot]
ACTION-428 -- Robin Berjon to make a proposal for a common Address interface for Geo/Contacts that keeps Contacts aligned with PoCo, provides a base class, shows how Geo could derive on its side -- due 2011-07-26 -- OPEN
14:41:25 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/428
14:41:25 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: darobin: you have an action relating to Contacts as well
14:41:57 [dom]
q+ to ask about next steps for discovery
14:42:59 [fjh]
ack dom
14:42:59 [Zakim]
dom, you wanted to ask about next steps for discovery
14:43:05 [Josh_Soref]
Josh_Soref: note that going i18n friendly would make us out of sync with vCard/PoCo/...
14:43:16 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: that would raise an important issue
14:43:24 [Josh_Soref]
... we made that decision differently earlier
14:43:53 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: a brief proposal would be best as a start
14:44:05 [Josh_Soref]
Topic: Discovery
14:44:11 [Josh_Soref]
q+ to ask about joiners
14:44:17 [ernesto_jimenez]
q+ to remind I did a proposal for ACTION-432 and didn't get any feedback or discussion
14:44:53 [darobin]
ACTION-432?
14:44:53 [trackbot]
ACTION-432 -- Ernesto Jimenez to make a proposal for ISSUE-116 and ISSUE-117 -- due 2011-07-27 -- CLOSED
14:44:53 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/432
14:44:54 [fjh]
ack josh_soref
14:44:54 [Zakim]
Josh_Soref, you wanted to ask about joiners
14:45:01 [darobin]
ISSUE-116?
14:45:01 [trackbot]
ISSUE-116 -- HTML Media Capture doesn't make sense if accept=image and capture=microphone -- open
14:45:01 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/116
14:45:06 [darobin]
ISSUE-117?
14:45:06 [trackbot]
ISSUE-117 -- Should HTML Media Capture have options for front/user camera as in getUserMedia -- open
14:45:06 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/117
14:45:09 [Zakim]
-wonsuk
14:45:10 [Josh_Soref]
dom: What are our next steps for discovery
14:45:23 [Josh_Soref]
... given that we have a draft submission
14:45:31 [Josh_Soref]
Claes: I promised to do an analysis
14:45:39 [Josh_Soref]
Zakim: mute me
14:45:44 [Josh_Soref]
Zakim, mute me
14:45:44 [Zakim]
Josh_Soref should now be muted
14:45:51 [fjh]
q?
14:45:55 [darobin]
[we're also waiting for input from the TV people]
14:45:55 [Josh_Soref]
Claes: my plan is to have something before the end of September
14:45:56 [fjh]
ack ernesto
14:45:57 [Zakim]
ernesto_jimenez, you wanted to remind I did a proposal for ACTION-432 and didn't get any feedback or discussion
14:46:03 [Josh_Soref]
q+ to ask about joiners
14:46:07 [dom]
ACTION-432?
14:46:07 [trackbot]
ACTION-432 -- Ernesto Jimenez to make a proposal for ISSUE-116 and ISSUE-117 -- due 2011-07-27 -- CLOSED
14:46:07 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/432
14:46:17 [Josh_Soref]
ack me
14:46:18 [dom]
ISSUE-116?
14:46:18 [trackbot]
ISSUE-116 -- HTML Media Capture doesn't make sense if accept=image and capture=microphone -- open
14:46:18 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/116
14:46:19 [Zakim]
Josh_Soref, you wanted to ask about joiners
14:46:43 [darobin]
Josh_Soref: my understanding of discovery was that other companies would join to help
14:46:43 [dom]
Josh_Soref: my impression on discovery is that we're expecting other companies to join the WG to do work in this area
14:46:48 [dom]
... did that ever happen?
14:47:04 [Josh_Soref]
darobin: i believe one company has joined
14:47:14 [Josh_Soref]
... some other companies were already on the working group
14:47:22 [Josh_Soref]
dom: there's a chicken-and-egg problem
14:47:35 [Josh_Soref]
... i think some companies are waiting to see if there's momentum before joining
14:47:48 [Josh_Soref]
... if the group intends to work in this area
14:47:57 [Josh_Soref]
... my advice is that we should be active in this space
14:48:12 [Josh_Soref]
... otherwise they're likely to move somewhere else
14:48:30 [Josh_Soref]
darobin: what would the next steps be?
14:48:40 [Josh_Soref]
... do we want to wait on the comparison of both approaches?
14:48:49 [Josh_Soref]
... do we want to import both into Mercurial?
14:49:16 [Josh_Soref]
dom: maybe having more formal calls for reviews would be in order
14:49:26 [Josh_Soref]
... we may want to start recruiting editors for that work
14:50:08 [Josh_Soref]
darobin: my understanding was that rich was interested in being an editor if the work was along the lines of what he drafted
14:50:51 [darobin]
ACTION Robin to send out email calling for comments on discovery
14:50:51 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-453 - Send out email calling for comments on discovery [on Robin Berjon - due 2011-09-21].
14:51:25 [fjh]
ACTION-432?
14:51:25 [trackbot]
ACTION-432 -- Ernesto Jimenez to make a proposal for ISSUE-116 and ISSUE-117 -- due 2011-07-27 -- CLOSED
14:51:25 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/432
14:51:31 [Josh_Soref]
Topic: Media Capture
14:51:33 [fjh]
ISSUE-116?
14:51:33 [trackbot]
ISSUE-116 -- HTML Media Capture doesn't make sense if accept=image and capture=microphone -- open
14:51:33 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/116
14:51:38 [fjh]
ISSUE-117?
14:51:38 [trackbot]
ISSUE-117 -- Should HTML Media Capture have options for front/user camera as in getUserMedia -- open
14:51:38 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/117
14:51:51 [darobin]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Aug/0023.html proposal
14:52:51 [darobin]
ACTION Robin to reply to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Aug/0023.html
14:52:51 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-454 - Reply to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Aug/0023.html [on Robin Berjon - due 2011-09-21].
14:54:10 [Zakim]
-ernesto_jimenez
14:54:13 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: ernesto_jimenez, please send a reminder about that to the list -- it fell through the cracks
14:54:24 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: We also need to review the LC comments
14:54:38 [Zakim]
+ernesto_jimenez
14:55:00 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:55:00 [Zakim]
On the phone I see dom, darobin, fjh, Josh_Soref, Cathy, claes, AnssiK, ernesto_jimenez
14:55:02 [Zakim]
On IRC I see AnssiK, Josh_Soref, Claes, ernesto_jimenez, fjh_, wonsuk, Cathy, fjh, Zakim, RRSAgent, darobin, lgombos, ingmar, trackbot, dom
14:55:09 [Josh_Soref]
[ Adjourned ]
14:55:19 [Josh_Soref]
RRSAgent: make minutes
14:55:19 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/09/14-dap-minutes.html Josh_Soref
14:55:20 [Zakim]
-dom
14:55:21 [Josh_Soref]
RRSAgent: bye
14:55:21 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items
14:55:22 [Zakim]
-AnssiK