IRC log of gld on 2011-09-01

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:56:42 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #gld
13:56:42 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/09/01-gld-irc
13:57:02 [boris]
boris has joined #gld
13:57:20 [martinAlvarez]
martinAlvarez has joined #gld
13:57:54 [bhyland]
zakim what conferences do you see?
13:58:23 [bhyland]
zakim list
13:58:26 [BenediktKaempgen]
BenediktKaempgen has joined #gld
13:59:36 [Yigal]
Yigal has joined #gld
13:59:55 [BartvanLeeuwen]
hi all
14:00:00 [TinaGheen]
TinaGheen has joined #gld
14:00:06 [gatemezi]
gatemezi has joined #gld
14:00:57 [olyerickson]
zakim, who is speaking?
14:00:57 [Zakim]
sorry, olyerickson, I don't know what conference this is
14:01:23 [cygri_]
cygri_ has joined #gld
14:01:42 [BartvanLeeuwen]
nope, no SIP connection to IRC
14:01:46 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, this will be GLD
14:01:46 [rreck]
rreck has joined #gld
14:01:53 [Zakim]
ok, mhausenblas, I see T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM already started
14:02:05 [bhyland]
Thanks Michael
14:02:19 [Zakim]
+mhausenblas
14:02:24 [BartvanLeeuwen]
ah there it is
14:02:25 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, cygri is with me
14:02:29 [Zakim]
+cygri; got it
14:02:38 [olyerickson]
Zakim, who is speaking?
14:02:48 [Zakim]
-??P27
14:02:51 [HadleyBeeman]
HadleyBeeman has joined #gld
14:02:53 [Zakim]
olyerickson, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: ??P24 (11%), mhausenblas (70%)
14:03:12 [Zakim]
+??P27
14:03:21 [Zakim]
+??P58
14:03:28 [BartvanLeeuwen]
Zakim, ??P27 is BartvanLeeuwen
14:03:28 [Zakim]
+BartvanLeeuwen; got it
14:03:32 [Zakim]
+ +1.218.296.aadd
14:03:36 [martinAlvarez]
zakim, ??p58 is me
14:03:36 [Zakim]
+martinAlvarez; got it
14:03:52 [Zakim]
+hadleybeeman
14:04:01 [rreck]
zakim, +1.218.296.aadd is me
14:04:01 [Zakim]
+rreck; got it
14:04:15 [Zakim]
+Sandro
14:04:27 [gatemezi]
Hi everyone...
14:04:33 [Yigal]
zakim, ??P24 is me
14:04:33 [Zakim]
+Yigal; got it
14:04:33 [rreck]
sandro: did you get the log i sent of last week's meeting?
14:05:02 [bhyland]
zakim, who is here?
14:05:02 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +1.202.566.aaaa, davidwood, Yigal, +49.721.aabb, ??P28, +1.703.292.aacc, mhausenblas, BartvanLeeuwen, martinAlvarez, rreck, hadleybeeman, Sandro
14:05:05 [Zakim]
mhausenblas has mhausenblas, cygri
14:05:17 [TinaGheen]
Zakim, aacc is me
14:05:17 [Zakim]
+TinaGheen; got it
14:05:38 [bhyland]
zakim davidwood is me
14:05:41 [BenediktKaempgen]
zakim, aabb is bkaempgen
14:05:41 [Zakim]
+bkaempgen; got it
14:05:56 [boris]
Zakim, mhausenblas is with me
14:05:56 [Zakim]
sorry, boris, I do not recognize a party named 'boris'
14:06:09 [cgueret_home]
cgueret_home has joined #gld
14:06:15 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, boris is with me
14:06:15 [Zakim]
+boris; got it
14:06:20 [boris]
thanks Michael
14:06:31 [cgueret_home]
hi everyone
14:06:35 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, aaaa is MikePendleton
14:06:35 [Zakim]
+MikePendleton; got it
14:06:38 [HadleyBeeman]
zakim, +1.202.566.aaaa is MIkePendleton
14:06:38 [Zakim]
sorry, HadleyBeeman, I do not recognize a party named '+1.202.566.aaaa'
14:06:46 [bhyland]
zakim, who is here?
14:06:46 [Zakim]
On the phone I see MikePendleton, davidwood, Yigal, bkaempgen, ??P28, TinaGheen, mhausenblas, BartvanLeeuwen, martinAlvarez, rreck, hadleybeeman, Sandro
14:06:50 [Zakim]
mhausenblas has mhausenblas, cygri, boris
14:06:52 [annew]
annew has joined #gld
14:06:57 [olyerickson]
Zakim, ??P28 is olyerickson
14:06:57 [Zakim]
+olyerickson; got it
14:07:07 [BenediktKaempgen]
zakim, aabb is BenediktKaempgen
14:07:07 [Zakim]
sorry, BenediktKaempgen, I do not recognize a party named 'aabb'
14:07:11 [Zakim]
+Cory
14:07:38 [BenediktKaempgen]
zakim, bkaempgen is BenediktKaempgen
14:07:38 [Zakim]
+BenediktKaempgen; got it
14:07:55 [cygri]
scribe: cygri
14:08:28 [Zakim]
+??P68
14:08:57 [cgueret_home]
I just joined the call
14:09:05 [cygri]
zakim, who is noisy?
14:09:16 [Zakim]
cygri, listening for 10 seconds I could not identify any sounds
14:09:18 [cgueret_home]
:)
14:09:29 [cgueret_home]
Christophe Gueret
14:09:35 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, mite cgueret_home
14:09:35 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'mite cgueret_home', mhausenblas
14:09:39 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, mute cgueret_home
14:09:39 [Zakim]
sorry, mhausenblas, I do not know which phone connection belongs to cgueret_home
14:09:52 [HadleyBeeman]
zakim, who is here?
14:09:52 [Zakim]
On the phone I see MikePendleton, davidwood, Yigal, BenediktKaempgen, olyerickson, TinaGheen, mhausenblas, BartvanLeeuwen, martinAlvarez, rreck, hadleybeeman, Sandro, Cory, ??P68
14:09:52 [cygri]
zakim, ??P68 is cgueret_home
14:09:55 [Zakim]
mhausenblas has mhausenblas, cygri, boris
14:09:56 [Zakim]
+cgueret_home; got it
14:10:06 [cygri]
zakim, mute cgueret_home
14:10:06 [Zakim]
cgueret_home should now be muted
14:10:21 [cygri]
agenda: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2011.09.01
14:10:31 [cygri]
zakim, unmute cgueret_home
14:10:31 [Zakim]
cgueret_home should no longer be muted
14:10:45 [cgueret_home]
q+
14:10:54 [Zakim]
+ +1.202.691.aaee
14:10:55 [cygri]
bhyland: we have some new members and official invited experts
14:11:07 [cygri]
... please introduce yourself
14:11:24 [mhausenblas]
q?
14:11:26 [olyerickson]
q?
14:11:30 [rreck]
q?
14:11:30 [bhyland]
q?
14:11:30 [cgueret_home]
@bhyland it's ok I have access to the wiki etc
14:11:38 [cygri]
... and make sure you're on the mailing list and can edit the wiki
14:11:42 [BartvanLeeuwen]
bhyland, all works for me since this week
14:12:07 [mhausenblas]
ack cgueret_home
14:12:10 [mhausenblas]
q?
14:12:11 [cygri]
cgueret_home: Christophe Gueret at VUA
14:12:16 [cgueret_home]
LATC
14:12:17 [cygri]
... work in the LATC project
14:12:20 [cgueret_home]
latc-project.eu
14:12:21 [Zakim]
+ +1.703.913.aaff
14:12:27 [bhyland]
q?
14:12:46 [Cory]
Cory has joined #GLD
14:13:28 [cygri]
daniel: DOD ... interested in best practices
14:13:39 [Zakim]
+??P39
14:13:55 [gatemezi]
Welcome Christophe!!
14:14:21 [cgueret_home]
thanks :)
14:14:27 [cygri]
bhyland: we have a balance of research folks and government folks in the group
14:14:54 [cygri]
... if you have use cases etc, you're encouraged to present them
14:15:24 [cygri]
... this is a very pragmatic working group ... we will develop some specifications but also best practices
14:16:05 [cygri]
... feel free to form breakout groups, write emails and cc the list, develop discussion on the wiki
14:16:26 [cygri]
... now that we're off the ground and have WG mechanics in place
14:16:52 [bhyland]
q?
14:17:24 [cygri]
... there's a poll for next F2F
14:17:47 [olyerickson]
I need to verify travel ;)
14:17:58 [cygri]
http://www.doodle.com/3qhtb2n5umr5s434
14:18:06 [gatemezi]
what about the minutes of our previous meeting?
14:18:11 [cygri]
... please fill out if you haven't yet
14:18:24 [cgueret_home]
I sent a log to Sandro
14:18:53 [cygri]
... minutes from last week's minutes didn't get captured, we need to reconstruct them from christophe's irc log
14:18:58 [BartvanLeeuwen]
+q
14:19:08 [cygri]
topic: Community Directory
14:19:44 [Zakim]
-mhausenblas
14:20:05 [cygri]
uhm, bhyland, we dropped for some reason
14:20:15 [bhyland]
Will do.
14:20:26 [gatemezi]
ComDir.. @bhyland.. I had some questions that I send them to you
14:20:39 [Zakim]
+mhausenblas
14:20:49 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, cygri is with me
14:20:49 [Zakim]
+cygri; got it
14:20:59 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, boris is with me
14:20:59 [Zakim]
+boris; got it
14:21:07 [Zakim]
+ +1.757.604.aagg
14:21:51 [gatemezi]
ComDir: we need to see what next after having access to 3roudstones platform..
14:22:23 [bhyland]
BartvanLeeuwen: Discussed practitioners of LD in Netherlands. Some is documented (in Dutch) re: use of standard vocabs and Bart is looking for place to integrate this info. Looking for entry point within EU.
14:22:27 [BartvanLeeuwen]
http://standaarden.overheid.nl/owms/4.0/doc/
14:22:33 [mhausenblas]
q+
14:22:39 [BartvanLeeuwen]
q-
14:23:18 [mhausenblas]
ack me
14:23:22 [bhyland]
q- mhausenblas
14:23:28 [bhyland]
q?
14:23:41 [cygri]
bhyland: how do you deal with specifications/documents etc that are not in english, in w3c?
14:24:48 [cygri]
mhausenblas: when you bring together people from different backgrounds, the rest follows
14:25:01 [cygri]
... of course people want documents in their own language
14:25:11 [bhyland]
mhausenblas: RE: Discussed issues of publishing info in other languages than English. People want info in their own language. SMEs and Web Developers need this. We don't have a really good solution, but safe bet to say that if people get together solutions seem to emerge.
14:25:46 [cygri]
bhyland: bart, can your colleague come to a F2F meeting?
14:25:51 [mhausenblas]
scribenick: cygri
14:25:59 [bhyland]
ack cygri
14:26:09 [cygri]
BartvanLeeuwen: not sure. he's very active in dublin core and eGovernment
14:26:41 [gatemezi]
But I suppose that a small summary of documents in other languages that English could be necessary..
14:26:57 [cygri]
... there are various overlapping activities around definition of vocabularies
14:27:07 [cygri]
... how to avoid duplicate work?
14:27:41 [cygri]
bhyland: question of publishing in multiple languages is critical
14:27:52 [cygri]
BartvanLeeuwen: will take it to the mailing list
14:28:04 [olyerickson]
Note that I don't think internationalization is completely disconnected from the work of this group
14:28:12 [cygri]
bhyland: i'll check if callimachus can handle content in multiple languages
14:28:25 [olyerickson]
+1 to querying directory info (that's my point)
14:28:30 [HadleyBeeman]
Can we learn anything from the semantic web interest group? They must've had to deal with internationalisation and multiple languages.
14:28:58 [cygri]
bhyland: a few questions have been raised regarding the community directory
14:29:07 [Yigal]
q+
14:29:25 [cygri]
... email me to get a login
14:29:33 [bhyland]
q?
14:29:34 [GeraldSteeman]
GeraldSteeman has joined #gld
14:29:37 [mhausenblas]
ack Yigal
14:29:41 [BenediktKaempgen]
q+
14:30:06 [cygri]
Yigal: i'm uncertain about the form it should take exactly. but i'll try to add some things
14:30:18 [cygri]
bhyland: what portion do you want to help with?
14:30:54 [cygri]
Yigal: research funding. describe in detail what attributes, categories of sources, tpyes of funding are available
14:31:07 [cygri]
bhyland: can you describe why this is important?
14:31:54 [cygri]
Yigal: academics get funding from government agencies. it's important for people to understand what's involved in getting such funding
14:32:22 [cygri]
bhyland: (anecdote on AI winter and semantic web)
14:32:43 [DruidSmith]
DruidSmith has joined #gld
14:33:03 [Zakim]
+ +1.202.566.aahh
14:33:26 [olyerickson]
RDF isn't a standard, it's a recommendation ;)
14:33:39 [DruidSmith_]
DruidSmith_ has joined #gld
14:34:04 [bhyland]
q?
14:34:21 [cygri]
topic: Data Cube
14:34:38 [cygri]
Benedikt: (reports on data cube breakout last week)
14:35:02 [cygri]
... goal: recommend how to publish governmental statistical data
14:35:07 [BenediktKaempgen]
http://wiki.planet-data.eu/web/Datasets
14:35:12 [cygri]
... sdmx might be too expressive
14:35:24 [cygri]
... what exactly is needed, is still not entirely clear
14:35:41 [cygri]
... john sheridan reported on how they specialized data cube for COINS
14:36:09 [cygri]
... the specialization makes it easier to talk about financial data
14:36:18 [cygri]
... as opposed to statistical concepts (dimensions etc)
14:36:27 [annew]
RFC?
14:36:35 [cygri]
... unfortunately, data is not available with dereferenceable URIs, only zip files
14:36:54 [cygri]
... another topic: how should statistical data be consumed?
14:36:55 [bhyland]
@annew RFC = request for comment
14:36:55 [olyerickson]
JohnS noted that DataCube more suited to "aggregate" data
14:37:24 [cygri]
... another topic: what's missing from the vocabulary
14:37:42 [cygri]
... perhaps: can descriptions of different datasets be combined?
14:37:43 [cygri]
q+
14:38:01 [bhyland]
q?
14:38:13 [bhyland]
q- BenediktKaempgen
14:38:21 [bhyland]
q- cygri
14:40:01 [bhyland]
q?
14:40:02 [cygri]
cygri: (you can announce that datasets can be combined by re-using code lists, concepts etc)
14:40:22 [cygri]
benedikt: yes, but publishers tend not to do that. we have to find out why
14:41:15 [bhyland]
q?
14:41:18 [olyerickson]
@bhyland are you looking for e.g. JohnS's use cases?
14:41:25 [cygri]
topic: Procurement
14:41:43 [annew]
thanks mhausenblas. RFC is a way to gather multiple perspectives /comments .
14:41:55 [cygri]
bhyland: is anyone here who can contribute to the discussion here?
14:42:47 [annew]
and for clarity IETF is Internet Engineering Task Force
14:42:49 [cygri]
... last week we had ??? from the provenance WG
14:43:15 [cygri]
topic: Provenance
14:43:33 [gatemezi]
yes
14:43:40 [gatemezi]
no..
14:43:45 [gatemezi]
sorry..
14:44:29 [cygri]
olyerickson: i can help making the right connections regarding provenance
14:44:57 [bhyland]
Stephen Cresswell (UK TSO)
14:45:22 [cygri]
ACTION: olyerickson to connect with steven chresswell regarding provenance
14:45:23 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-5 - Connect with steven chresswell regarding provenance [on John Erickson - due 2011-09-08].
14:45:43 [cygri]
topic: DNS Subdomain discussion
14:46:10 [MikePendleton]
you definitely have permission
14:46:33 [cygri]
bhyland: mike pendleton is with us. preparing to release several datasets
14:46:33 [gatemezi]
Zakim, gatemezi maybe Ghislain Atemezing
14:46:33 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'gatemezi maybe Ghislain Atemezing', gatemezi
14:46:56 [cygri]
... looking for direction on identifiers
14:48:08 [cygri]
... we discussed having opendata.<orgname>.gov
14:48:19 [annew]
+q
14:48:29 [cygri]
... experiences, anyone?
14:48:34 [BartvanLeeuwen]
+q
14:48:37 [bhyland]
q?
14:48:52 [cygri]
annew: what is the goal of a subdomain here?
14:49:28 [cygri]
bhyland: we want to make rdf available for the epa. what shall we tell their sysadmin?
14:49:28 [cygri]
q+
14:49:34 [cygri]
ack annew
14:49:48 [DruidSmith]
i.e. facilities.epa.gov/... and substances.epa.gov/.. and so on
14:50:21 [cygri]
annew: are you trying to encourage a convention so that everyone knows where to find the open data?
14:50:25 [DruidSmith]
versus opendata.epa.gov/facilities and opendata.epa.gov/substances (simplified examples)
14:50:30 [cygri]
bhyland: it would be nice if there was consistency
14:50:39 [HadleyBeeman]
q+
14:50:46 [bhyland]
q?
14:50:52 [olyerickson]
-1 to e.g. "rdf.fooagency.gov"
14:51:15 [cygri]
BartvanLeeuwen: why do you say “open” and not just “data”?
14:51:18 [sandro]
q?
14:51:20 [sandro]
q?
14:51:24 [BartvanLeeuwen]
q-
14:51:26 [mhausenblas]
q?
14:51:31 [mhausenblas]
ack cygri
14:51:32 [bhyland]
q- BartvanLeeuwen
14:51:46 [cgueret_home]
s/replace/replaced
14:51:48 [olyerickson]
+1 to "data.fooagency.gov"
14:51:59 [annew]
+1 data.agency.gov
14:52:27 [cgueret_home]
+1 data.<organisation>.<country>
14:52:32 [olyerickson]
it's analogous to efforts like "data.rpi.edu" "data.soton.edu" (or whatever)
14:52:42 [Zakim]
+??P2
14:52:45 [cygri]
cygri: data.<org>.<tld> is a common pattern. mirrors www.<org>.<tld>
14:52:47 [bhyland]
ack HadleyBeeman
14:52:58 [olyerickson]
Isn't GT using data.health.gov ?
14:53:02 [gatemezi]
+1 for opendata.fooagency.gov
14:53:27 [olyerickson]
-1 to "opendata..."
14:53:36 [MikePendleton]
A big thanks from EPA for all this sage advice
14:53:41 [gatemezi]
+1 to "opendata"..
14:53:51 [Zakim]
-Sandro
14:53:54 [cygri]
topic: Announcements
14:53:57 [mhausenblas]
q+
14:53:58 [bhyland]
q?
14:54:13 [olyerickson]
q+
14:54:23 [annew]
+1 olyerickson way tedious
14:54:33 [bhyland]
+1 to data.fooagency.gov
14:54:33 [cygri]
mhausenblas: we have journal special issue in IEEE Intelligent Systems
14:54:35 [mhausenblas]
ack me
14:54:36 [mhausenblas]
http://www.computer.org/portal/web/computingnow/iscfp2
14:54:48 [gatemezi]
for me it is to make clear that we are dealing with data that are OPEN..
14:54:49 [cygri]
... submissions due in three weeks
14:55:34 [cygri]
bhyland: is this all about new research, or also about best practices?
14:56:33 [cygri]
mhausenblas: looking for real-world experiences, but some relation to a research challenge should be present in the submission
14:56:39 [mhausenblas]
q?
14:56:49 [bhyland]
@mhausenblas: I encourage you to research out to the Ontoprise guys who I heard speak yesterday on work they are doing in enterprise hospital care, HR, hydro-power project using sem tech.
14:57:08 [olyerickson]
q-
14:57:10 [bhyland]
q?
14:57:15 [rreck]
write another edition
14:57:28 [cygri]
bhyland: ontoprise guys do very interesting stuff, i wish they had submitted a chapter to the LGD book
14:57:36 [cygri]
... open gov camp in warsaw
14:57:39 [GeraldSteeman]
q+
14:57:42 [cygri]
... we are invited to organize a track there
14:57:58 [cygri]
q+
14:58:12 [bhyland]
q?
14:58:37 [BartvanLeeuwen]
London opengov data camp was really nice last year
14:58:40 [mhausenblas]
q?
14:58:42 [mhausenblas]
ack GeraldSteeman
14:58:50 [bhyland]
*Hadley - thanks, I'll definitely take you up on that!
14:58:51 [olyerickson]
q+
14:59:02 [cygri]
GeraldSteeman: nov 3rd, NASA will host a meeting ...
14:59:09 [bhyland]
ack GeraldSteeman
14:59:16 [bhyland]
ack cygri
14:59:19 [cygri]
... would bhyland or george be available to speak there?
14:59:27 [GeraldSteeman]
q-
14:59:30 [cygri]
... 14 agencies will be there, good opportunity
14:59:33 [cygri]
q-
14:59:40 [TinaGheen]
+1 for George or Bernadette speaking to CENDI
15:00:13 [cygri]
olyerickson: the eGov Interest Group is restarted, calls were paused but are on now again
15:00:27 [HadleyBeeman]
olyerickson I was there too
15:00:28 [annew]
+1 CENDI is an important group to expose to open linked data
15:00:32 [sandro]
(yep, this group is an spin-off of that group, the eGov IG)
15:00:34 [bhyland]
Coming up on Sept 15th, GLD WG meeting will have Bernard Vatant from Mondeca as guest speaking on VoaF.
15:00:37 [HadleyBeeman]
q+
15:00:38 [cygri]
... i seem to be the olny one from this group on that call
15:00:53 [annew]
Anne is an invited expert on egov interest group but missed first call
15:01:15 [olyerickson]
q-
15:01:31 [sandro]
In general they 9am on the third tuesday of the month.
15:01:38 [bhyland]
q?
15:01:43 [sandro]
(boston time)
15:02:04 [mhausenblas]
ack HadleyBeeman
15:02:46 [annew]
+1 Hadley's comments on staying connected
15:02:52 [cygri]
HadleyBeeman: there's lots of overlap in interest between both groups so we need strong connections
15:02:57 [bhyland]
* @annew thanks for recommending we reach out to CENDI. *
15:02:57 [olyerickson]
Great meeting bern!
15:03:05 [cygri]
bhyland: adjourned
15:03:06 [rreck]
thanks
15:03:08 [HadleyBeeman]
Thanks, bhyland!
15:03:11 [rreck]
its an hour long?
15:03:12 [BartvanLeeuwen]
thx ! see you next week
15:03:12 [cgueret_home]
thanks
15:03:14 [annew]
cheers!
15:03:15 [cgueret_home]
bye
15:03:17 [martinAlvarez]
bye
15:03:19 [sandro]
thanks!
15:03:20 [cygri]
RRSAgent, make minutes public
15:03:20 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'make minutes public', cygri. Try /msg RRSAgent help
15:03:21 [bhyland]
thanks all.
15:03:22 [Yigal]
Yigal has left #gld
15:03:28 [martinAlvarez]
martinAlvarez has left #gld
15:03:33 [cygri]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:03:38 [cygri]
thanks RRSAgent
15:04:00 [gatemezi]
thanks @cygri for scribing..
15:04:14 [Zakim]
-Yigal
15:04:17 [Zakim]
- +1.202.691.aaee
15:04:18 [Zakim]
-mhausenblas
15:04:20 [Zakim]
- +1.202.566.aahh
15:04:24 [Zakim]
- +1.703.913.aaff
15:04:24 [bhyland]
*cygri, I invited rrsagent before the meeting (per the W3C instructions I was looking out … then some follow on discussion that wasn't what should happen. Hope it is OK *
15:04:26 [Zakim]
- +1.757.604.aagg
15:04:28 [Zakim]
-BenediktKaempgen
15:04:30 [Zakim]
-davidwood
15:04:32 [Zakim]
-BartvanLeeuwen
15:04:34 [Zakim]
-??P39
15:04:36 [Zakim]
-Cory
15:04:38 [Zakim]
-olyerickson
15:04:40 [Zakim]
-TinaGheen
15:04:42 [Zakim]
-martinAlvarez
15:04:42 [cygri]
bhyland, it's looking good
15:04:44 [Zakim]
-Sandro
15:05:06 [Zakim]
-cgueret_home
15:05:07 [bhyland]
cygri, thanks for saving me for scribe misery
15:05:08 [Zakim]
-rreck
15:05:18 [Zakim]
-hadleybeeman
15:05:45 [bhyland]
cygri, Zakim still thinks davidwood is me … (we look sooo similar too)
15:06:01 [cygri]
bhyland, lol
15:06:31 [cygri]
and scribing gets easier after a couple of times …
15:07:53 [bhyland]
oh I love to scribe in general, it is getting it started & stopped that has caused me anguish. I felt really badly when I realized too late that prev mtg wasn't captured and my IRC logs were overwritten when I rebooted my client for that day …. sigh.
15:08:08 [bhyland]
anyway, thanks.
15:13:30 [olyerickson]
olyerickson has left #gld
15:14:26 [BenediktKaempgen]
BenediktKaempgen has left #gld
15:17:07 [cygri]
bhyland, sry had to run right to the next meeting :-/
15:35:00 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, MikePendleton, in T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM
15:35:05 [Zakim]
T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM has ended
15:35:07 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.202.566.aaaa, davidwood, +49.721.aabb, +1.703.292.aacc, mhausenblas, cygri, BartvanLeeuwen, martinAlvarez, hadleybeeman, rreck, Sandro, Yigal, TinaGheen, boris,
15:35:11 [Zakim]
... MikePendleton, olyerickson, Cory, BenediktKaempgen, cgueret_home, +1.202.691.aaee, +1.703.913.aaff, +1.757.604.aagg, +1.202.566.aahh
15:40:52 [bhyland]
bhyland has joined #gld
16:25:51 [HadleyBeeman]
HadleyBeeman has joined #gld
17:21:24 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #gld
17:49:54 [bhyland]
bhyland has joined #gld
18:02:43 [HadleyBeeman]
HadleyBeeman has joined #gld
18:22:30 [MacTed]
MacTed has joined #gld
18:32:57 [cgueret_home]
cgueret_home has joined #gld
18:45:06 [cygri]
cygri has joined #gld
19:37:48 [cygri]
cygri has joined #gld
19:38:55 [HadleyBeeman]
HadleyBeeman has joined #gld