IRC log of eval on 2011-09-01

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:50:02 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #eval
13:50:02 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/09/01-eval-irc
13:50:11 [shadi]
zakim, this will be eval
13:50:11 [Zakim]
ok, shadi, I see WAI_ERTWG(Eval TF)10:00AM already started
13:50:37 [shadi]
zakim, code?
13:50:37 [Zakim]
the conference code is 3825 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), shadi
13:51:35 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
13:51:35 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +1.301.219.aaaa
13:53:22 [shadi]
meeting: WCAG 2.0 Evaluation Methodology Task Force (Eval TF) Teleconference Meeting
13:53:27 [shadi]
chair: Eric
13:53:56 [shadi]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-evaltf/2011Aug/0049.html
13:54:06 [shadi]
agenda+ Welcome
13:54:15 [LeonieWatson]
LeonieWatson has joined #eval
13:54:16 [shadi]
agenda+ Discussion of requirements
13:54:25 [shadi]
agenda+ Any other business
13:54:34 [Zakim]
- +1.301.219.aaaa
13:54:35 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG(Eval TF)10:00AM has ended
13:54:37 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.301.219.aaaa
13:54:47 [dboudreau]
morning everyone
13:55:03 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG(Eval TF)10:00AM has now started
13:55:10 [Zakim]
+??P15
13:55:22 [Zakim]
+ +1.514.312.aaaa
13:55:24 [shadi]
regrets: Tim, Vivienne
13:55:51 [Zakim]
+??P17
13:55:52 [shadi]
zakim, call shadi-617
13:55:52 [Zakim]
ok, shadi; the call is being made
13:55:53 [Zakim]
+Shadi
13:55:54 [dboudreau]
shade, how do i link 1.514.312.aaaa to me?
13:56:02 [dboudreau]
shadi*
13:56:23 [shadi]
zakim, ? is really is Richard
13:56:23 [Zakim]
I don't understand '? is really is Richard', shadi
13:56:37 [shadi]
zakim, aaaa is Denis
13:56:37 [Zakim]
+Denis; got it
13:56:44 [Detlev]
Detlev has joined #eval
13:56:45 [samuel]
Zakim, mute me
13:56:45 [Zakim]
sorry, samuel, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
13:56:57 [shadi]
zakim, ??p15 is is Richard
13:56:57 [Zakim]
I don't understand '??p15 is is Richard', shadi
13:57:01 [Detlev]
Zakim, mute me
13:57:01 [Zakim]
sorry, Detlev, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
13:57:02 [dboudreau]
zakim, aaaa is dboudreau
13:57:02 [Zakim]
sorry, dboudreau, I do not recognize a party named 'aaaa'
13:57:11 [shadi]
zakim, ??p17 is is Samuel
13:57:11 [Zakim]
I don't understand '??p17 is is Samuel', shadi
13:57:14 [dboudreau]
zakim, denis is dboudreau
13:57:14 [Zakim]
+dboudreau; got it
13:57:15 [Zakim]
+ +1.301.219.aabb
13:57:23 [Kathy]
Kathy has joined #eval
13:57:31 [Detlev]
Zakim, Detlev is Detlev_Fischer
13:57:31 [Zakim]
sorry, Detlev, I do not recognize a party named 'Detlev'
13:57:39 [richard]
richard has joined #eval
13:57:49 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
13:57:51 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ??P15, dboudreau, ??P17, Shadi, +1.301.219.aabb
13:57:55 [Detlev]
Zakim, mute me
13:57:55 [Zakim]
sorry, Detlev, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
13:58:05 [Zakim]
+ +1.978.261.aacc
13:58:39 [shadi]
zakim, ??p15 is Richard
13:58:39 [Zakim]
+Richard; got it
13:59:04 [Zakim]
+ +49.404.318.aadd
13:59:36 [liz]
aabb is liz
13:59:42 [dboudreau]
zakim, mute me
13:59:44 [Zakim]
dboudreau should now be muted
13:59:50 [samuel]
zakim, ??p17 is samuel
13:59:50 [Zakim]
+samuel; got it
13:59:54 [samuel]
zakim, mute me
13:59:57 [Zakim]
samuel should now be muted
13:59:59 [Zakim]
+??P31
14:00:00 [liz]
zakim,aabb is liz
14:00:04 [Detlev]
Zakim, mute me
14:00:07 [Zakim]
+liz; got it
14:00:11 [Zakim]
sorry, Detlev, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
14:00:33 [Kathy]
zakim, aacc is Kathy
14:00:33 [Zakim]
+Kathy; got it
14:00:52 [Detlev]
Zakim, aadd is Detlev
14:00:55 [Zakim]
+Detlev; got it
14:00:58 [dboudreau]
zakim, unmute me
14:00:59 [Zakim]
dboudreau should no longer be muted
14:01:42 [LeonieWatson]
zakim, ??p31 is LeonieWatson
14:01:44 [Vincent]
Vincent has joined #eval
14:01:45 [Eric]
Eric has joined #eval
14:01:49 [Zakim]
+LeonieWatson; got it
14:02:01 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
14:02:11 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Richard, dboudreau, samuel (muted), Shadi, liz, Kathy, Detlev, LeonieWatson
14:02:19 [Eric]
Eric has difficulty getting on the phone
14:02:23 [Zakim]
+??P52
14:02:44 [kerstin]
kerstin has joined #eval
14:02:48 [Kathy]
zakim, mute me
14:02:55 [Zakim]
Kathy should now be muted
14:02:57 [Zakim]
+ +1.514.487.aaee
14:03:03 [Vincent]
Hi everyone
14:03:27 [shadi]
scribe: Denis
14:03:36 [shadi]
scribenick: dboudreau
14:04:08 [Zakim]
+ +31.30.239.aaff
14:04:47 [Zakim]
+??P56
14:05:14 [Zakim]
+??P64
14:05:18 [vivienne]
vivienne has joined #eval
14:05:26 [Vincent]
zakim, aaee is Vincent
14:05:26 [Zakim]
+Vincent; got it
14:05:51 [Eric]
zakim, eeff is Eric
14:05:51 [Zakim]
sorry, Eric, I do not recognize a party named 'eeff'
14:05:53 [Vincent]
zakim, mute me
14:05:53 [Zakim]
Vincent should now be muted
14:06:05 [Eric]
Zakim, aaff is Eric
14:06:05 [Zakim]
+Eric; got it
14:06:17 [kerstin]
shadi, I didn't get it
14:06:35 [agarrison]
agarrison has joined #eval
14:06:41 [vivienne]
vivienne is here
14:06:58 [LeonieWatson]
zakim, mute me
14:06:59 [Zakim]
LeonieWatson should now be muted
14:07:01 [vivienne]
zakim, ??p56 is vivienne
14:07:01 [Zakim]
+vivienne; got it
14:07:21 [agarrison]
??p64 is Alistair
14:07:36 [agarrison]
zakim, ??p64 is Alistair
14:07:36 [Zakim]
+Alistair; got it
14:07:51 [Vincent]
zakim, unmute me
14:07:51 [Zakim]
Vincent should no longer be muted
14:07:56 [Vincent]
zakim, mute me
14:07:56 [Zakim]
Vincent should now be muted
14:07:58 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
14:07:58 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Richard, dboudreau, samuel (muted), Shadi, liz, Kathy (muted), Detlev, LeonieWatson (muted), ??P52, Vincent (muted), Eric, vivienne, Alistair
14:08:05 [kerstin]
Zakim, ??p52 is kerstin
14:08:05 [Zakim]
+kerstin; got it
14:08:09 [vivienne]
shadi, are we a different number each time, or do we keep the number?
14:08:10 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
14:08:10 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Richard, dboudreau, samuel (muted), Shadi, liz, Kathy (muted), Detlev, LeonieWatson (muted), kerstin, Vincent (muted), Eric, vivienne, Alistair
14:09:29 [dboudreau]
General advice, join irc first then see what line you're linked to so it's easier to connect with zakim
14:09:41 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
14:09:42 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
14:09:49 [Detlev]
Zakim, mute me
14:09:49 [Zakim]
Detlev should now be muted
14:11:07 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 2
14:11:07 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Discussion of requirements" taken up [from shadi]
14:12:08 [shadi]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-evaltf/2011Aug/0050.html
14:12:29 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
14:12:29 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
14:13:12 [dboudreau]
requirements were sent (about 15), there are some examples of requirement on the w3c website, was very short extract to the mail
14:13:39 [dboudreau]
discussions already started on the mailing list, but let's focus on requirements then start filling in the methodology
14:13:41 [Detlev]
q+
14:13:47 [dboudreau]
any comments on the draft sent?
14:13:48 [Detlev]
Zakim, unmute me
14:13:48 [Zakim]
Detlev should no longer be muted
14:13:55 [vivienne]
yes, I have looked through it
14:14:42 [shadi]
zakim, unmute me
14:14:42 [Zakim]
Shadi should no longer be muted
14:14:47 [Detlev]
Zakim, mute me
14:14:47 [Zakim]
Detlev should now be muted
14:14:47 [dboudreau]
detlev: i think there a requirement missing on the traceability of requirements
14:14:56 [LeonieWatson]
zakim, unmute me
14:14:56 [Zakim]
LeonieWatson should no longer be muted
14:15:01 [Kathy]
zakim, unmute me
14:15:02 [Zakim]
Kathy should no longer be muted
14:15:17 [LeonieWatson]
zakim, mute me
14:15:17 [Zakim]
LeonieWatson should now be muted
14:15:22 [shadi]
ack me
14:15:27 [shadi]
ack detlev
14:15:49 [shadi]
q- detlev
14:16:04 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
14:16:04 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
14:17:16 [dboudreau]
eric: about draft sent : has anyone seen something that they do not like?
14:17:24 [vivienne]
the objectives all look good to me
14:17:37 [Detlev]
q+
14:17:51 [dboudreau]
eric: sent mail directly after agenda with draft in it
14:18:22 [Eric]
q-Detlev
14:18:36 [dboudreau]
detlev: does this include the reference and computer assisted reference - would this be enough?
14:19:29 [dboudreau]
eric : critical part analysis bit - key scenarios - not just samples of site but critical parts - scenarios, steps to go through - not just pages individually
14:19:29 [vivienne]
critical path = process?
14:19:45 [dboudreau]
detlev: critical accessibility sequence instead of critical path
14:20:03 [shadi]
ack me
14:20:09 [shadi]
q?
14:20:13 [shadi]
agenda?
14:20:29 [shadi]
zakim, close agendum 1
14:20:29 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Welcome, closed
14:20:30 [Zakim]
I see 2 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
14:20:34 [Zakim]
2. Discussion of requirements [from shadi]
14:20:45 [dboudreau]
detlev: crirtical interaction sequence, not accessiblity sequence
14:20:58 [Kathy]
zakim, mute me
14:20:58 [Zakim]
Kathy should now be muted
14:21:04 [shadi]
s/critical accessibility sequence/critical interaction sequence
14:21:36 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
14:21:36 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
14:22:05 [vivienne]
could we re-term critical path to script or process?
14:22:34 [kerstin]
agree with vivienne
14:22:46 [LeonieWatson]
+1 to Vivienne
14:23:05 [shadi]
ack me
14:23:11 [LeonieWatson]
zakim, unmute me
14:23:12 [Zakim]
LeonieWatson should no longer be muted
14:23:14 [dboudreau]
critical process or critical script?
14:23:20 [vivienne]
we give a script to a user team to follow to have them see the task required and follow it through to completion
14:23:52 [Detlev]
q+
14:24:01 [shadi]
[[complete task]] [[complete transaction]] [[complete process]]
14:24:06 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
14:24:06 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
14:24:15 [samuel]
+1 to process, but i've heard "scenario" over the line and it sounds good
14:24:35 [dboudreau]
q+
14:24:59 [Detlev]
q-
14:25:02 [LeonieWatson]
\==\=zakim, unmute
14:25:18 [shadi]
ack me
14:25:28 [LeonieWatson]
zakim, unmute me
14:25:28 [Zakim]
LeonieWatson was not muted, LeonieWatson
14:25:32 [vivienne]
vivienne will
14:25:52 [vivienne]
zakim, unmute me
14:25:52 [Zakim]
vivienne should no longer be muted
14:25:58 [LeonieWatson]
scribe: LeonieWatson
14:26:05 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
14:26:05 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
14:26:47 [Detlev]
scribe: Detlev
14:26:56 [samuel]
q+
14:27:04 [LeonieWatson]
zakim, unmute me
14:27:04 [Zakim]
LeonieWatson was not muted, LeonieWatson
14:27:14 [LeonieWatson]
zakim, mute me
14:27:14 [Zakim]
LeonieWatson should now be muted
14:27:26 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
14:27:26 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
14:27:51 [Detlev]
EV: we could discuss critical path terms
14:27:56 [dboudreau]
sorry guys, it's just too much of an effort, to translate, process, the translate back the other way in time to keep up with the discussion :)
14:28:09 [Detlev]
EV: better discuss those terms on mailin list
14:28:24 [vivienne]
zakim, unmute me
14:28:24 [Zakim]
vivienne should no longer be muted
14:28:27 [vivienne]
q+
14:28:36 [samuel]
q-
14:28:44 [dboudreau]
q-
14:29:08 [Detlev]
Vivienne: Expand objectives to cover internal and external tests
14:29:16 [shadi]
ack vivienne
14:29:57 [Detlev]
Vivienne: qualifiy where it was done and in what methodology
14:30:01 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
14:30:01 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
14:30:24 [Detlev]
EV: tests should be usable acoss the board
14:30:41 [vivienne]
yes, its the statement that's important so we can see how they are making the claim
14:30:44 [Detlev]
EV: may be valid to state in Eval results
14:30:59 [Detlev]
EV: Will send update of objectives
14:31:17 [Detlev]
EV: Proposes discussion of target audiences
14:31:37 [vivienne]
q+
14:31:53 [Detlev]
EV: Is any target audience missing?
14:32:00 [shadi]
ack me
14:32:06 [vivienne]
unmute me
14:32:22 [vivienne]
ack me
14:32:34 [shadi]
q+
14:33:07 [dboudreau]
* Target Audience:
14:33:07 [dboudreau]
A01: All organization evaluating one or more websites
14:33:07 [dboudreau]
A02: Web accessibility benchmarking organizations
14:33:07 [dboudreau]
A03: Web content producers wishing to evaluate their content
14:33:08 [dboudreau]
A04: Developers of Evaluation and Repair Tools
14:33:08 [dboudreau]
A05: Policy makers and Web site owners wishing to evaluate websites
14:33:13 [Detlev]
Vivienne: A01 All orgs: is that companies focused on web site organisations?
14:33:33 [Detlev]
EV: Yes. A05 is for owners
14:33:39 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
14:33:39 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
14:34:06 [shadi]
ack me
14:34:15 [Detlev]
EV: No people with disabilities on the list
14:34:17 [vivienne]
would people with disabilities be evaluating websites?
14:34:31 [vivienne]
I think the disability organisations might fall in with #1
14:35:04 [Detlev]
Shadi: There may be others - one primary audience: org who wants to conduct eval of a single website
14:35:29 [Detlev]
Shadi: other users would be scondary: policy makers, tool makers
14:35:39 [vivienne]
for example, universities teaching accessibility evaluation?
14:35:46 [Detlev]
Shadi: others third in line with long tem benefits
14:36:12 [Detlev]
EV: agrres focus is on orgs evaluating websites
14:36:45 [Detlev]
Shadi: Universities may also be an audience, but not primary
14:37:02 [vivienne]
teaching would fall in with #1 and #2 anyway
14:37:03 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
14:37:03 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
14:37:25 [shadi]
ack me
14:37:39 [Detlev]
EV: Mostly in standards docs there is this list given in Target Audience
14:37:44 [kerstin]
I'm missing testers who are not involved with special organisations: freelancers
14:37:52 [Detlev]
EV: will modify by adding primary audience
14:38:21 [Detlev]
AG: Level of evaluation related to kind of audience
14:38:52 [kerstin]
q+
14:39:30 [LeonieWatson]
LeonieWatson has joined #eval
14:39:31 [Detlev]
Denis: Five target audiences may be rearranged, more in the first group
14:39:49 [dboudreau]
Why not simply?
14:39:49 [dboudreau]
A01: Evaluation Organizations, Web Content Producers and Benchmarking Organizations
14:39:50 [dboudreau]
A02: Web site owners wishing to evaluate websites
14:39:50 [kerstin]
ack me
14:39:50 [dboudreau]
A03: Developers of Evaluation and Repair Tools
14:39:50 [dboudreau]
A04: Policy makers
14:39:51 [Detlev]
EV: List was not prescriptive
14:40:10 [Detlev]
KP: FDreelances missing in the list of Target audiences
14:40:10 [vivienne]
aren't freelances in with #1?
14:40:25 [Kathy]
q+
14:40:25 [agarrison]
q+
14:40:35 [LeonieWatson]
zakim, ??p31 is LeonieWatson
14:40:35 [Zakim]
I already had ??P31 as LeonieWatson, LeonieWatson
14:40:47 [Detlev]
EC: Freelance evaluators not always a web producer - could be in first or second
14:41:13 [Detlev]
KP: evaluators can have different roles and allocations
14:41:50 [Detlev]
EV: evaluators may be orgs or freelancers, could be described more openly
14:41:59 [agarrison]
q-
14:42:04 [samuel]
q?
14:42:08 [Kathy]
ack me
14:42:37 [Detlev]
Kathy: Target audiences: nothing about designers, but they are key people
14:42:47 [kerstin]
do I have to mute me and how?
14:42:57 [LeonieWatson]
q+
14:43:08 [Detlev]
Kathy:EV: where should designers be added?
14:43:29 [dboudreau]
q+
14:43:31 [shadi]
[[Somebody who wants to evaluate a website. Examples include: ..., ..., ...]]
14:43:42 [Eric]
q?
14:43:44 [agarrison]
agree with shadi
14:43:53 [kerstin]
agree also with shadi
14:43:55 [LeonieWatson]
zakim, unmute me
14:43:55 [Zakim]
LeonieWatson should no longer be muted
14:43:59 [richard]
mute me
14:44:00 [kerstin]
mute me
14:44:01 [dboudreau]
+1 to shadi
14:44:01 [Detlev]
Kathy: Designers and usabilities engineers should go together
14:44:04 [vivienne]
I like the way Shadi puts it
14:44:06 [Kathy]
zakim, mute me
14:44:06 [Zakim]
Kathy should now be muted
14:44:16 [kerstin]
zakim, mute me
14:44:16 [Zakim]
kerstin should now be muted
14:44:39 [shadi]
q+ to repeat what i put in IRC
14:44:48 [Detlev]
LW: Just variations of methodology - describes variants of methodology
14:44:52 [shadi]
ack LeonieWatson
14:45:04 [Detlev]
page selection applies to clients, not so much for designers
14:45:28 [vivienne]
we also evaluate a page before it goes live
14:45:35 [Detlev]
EV: Methodology should focus on evaluation
14:45:54 [Detlev]
EV: people making web sites is not primary
14:45:58 [Detlev]
q+
14:46:00 [vivienne]
q+
14:46:06 [samuel]
agree with shadi on the proposed format on IRC format.
14:46:14 [samuel]
q+
14:46:25 [LeonieWatson]
zakim, mute me
14:46:25 [Zakim]
LeonieWatson should now be muted
14:46:36 [Detlev]
DB: Aim is to break down requirements for different parts of the team
14:47:02 [Detlev]
DB: Most important to focus on people concerned with evaluation proper, not other roles
14:47:15 [Detlev]
q-
14:47:17 [LeonieWatson]
+1 to Denis
14:47:18 [shadi]
ack me
14:47:18 [Zakim]
shadi, you wanted to repeat what i put in IRC
14:47:26 [dboudreau]
ack me
14:47:31 [dboudreau]
zakim, ack me
14:47:31 [Zakim]
I see vivienne, samuel on the speaker queue
14:48:06 [Detlev]
Shadi: List of examples of target audiences can be given
14:48:44 [Detlev]
Shadi: Methodology will also have educational aspects, for teaching, self-learning: secondary audience
14:48:49 [vivienne]
zakim, ack me
14:48:50 [Zakim]
unmuting vivienne
14:48:50 [Zakim]
I see samuel on the speaker queue
14:49:28 [Detlev]
Vivienne: Designers want to use a test for checking even before site goes live
14:49:57 [Detlev]
Methodology should be also useful on an isolated page level, as design input
14:50:22 [samuel]
ack me
14:50:27 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
14:50:27 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
14:50:33 [Detlev]
Vivienne: those users can be added as secondary
14:51:09 [Detlev]
Shadi: Methodology can enlist scenarios of use across audiences and levels
14:51:17 [Eric]
q?
14:51:35 [dboudreau]
imho, all users should be added as secondary, whether they'Re designers, analysts, usability experts, content writers, programers and whatnot
14:51:53 [Detlev]
Samuel: Methodology shoulld apply to all stages of the life cycle
14:52:02 [vivienne]
there is an echo, does someone need to mute?
14:52:04 [samuel]
zakim, mute me
14:52:05 [Zakim]
samuel should now be muted
14:52:13 [Detlev]
EV: will adapt requirements text
14:52:16 [dboudreau]
zakim, mute me
14:52:16 [Zakim]
dboudreau should now be muted
14:52:25 [Detlev]
EV: Dicussing requirements list
14:52:35 [Zakim]
-LeonieWatson
14:52:38 [Detlev]
q+
14:52:52 [shadi]
q+
14:53:00 [dboudreau]
q+
14:53:02 [Detlev]
EV: ANy requirements that should niot be in the list
14:53:18 [shadi]
Detlev: some of the requirements seem problematic
14:53:24 [samuel]
q+
14:53:48 [shadi]
...for example, what is "unique interpretation" and would it conflict with "independent of tools"
14:53:54 [vivienne]
q+
14:53:58 [shadi]
ack detl
14:54:05 [shadi]
q- later
14:54:27 [dboudreau]
zakim, unmute me
14:54:27 [Zakim]
dboudreau should no longer be muted
14:54:57 [Detlev]
DF: issues: uniwue interpretaiton, Replicability party in conflict; documentation should be added
14:55:12 [shadi]
ack dboudreau
14:55:24 [Detlev]
DB: Unique interpretation looks difficult to achiewve
14:55:38 [samuel]
ack me
14:55:40 [dboudreau]
zakim, mute me
14:55:40 [Zakim]
dboudreau should now be muted
14:55:40 [Detlev]
EV: Must be discussed in more detail
14:56:23 [Detlev]
Samuel: R0e difficult - it could help to use close closed questions (yes/no)
14:56:52 [Detlev]
s/R0e /R03
14:56:52 [vivienne]
zakim, unmute me
14:56:52 [Zakim]
vivienne should no longer be muted
14:56:56 [samuel]
zakim, mute me
14:56:56 [Zakim]
samuel should now be muted
14:56:57 [vivienne]
ack me
14:57:31 [Detlev]
Vivienne: Question whether evaluation should involve recommendation and assistance to improving matters
14:57:40 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
14:57:41 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
14:57:47 [Detlev]
EV: will be added to list of requirements
14:57:50 [shadi]
ack me
14:58:18 [Detlev]
Shadi: Agrees with Vivienne - should also include things on reporting
14:58:29 [vivienne]
I agree, reporting is very important - how, to what extent?
14:58:41 [Detlev]
Shadi: 2 Point: no direct reference to WCAG 2.0
14:58:58 [Detlev]
Shadi: Link to WCAG is important
14:58:59 [vivienne]
should also include to what level of WCAG 2.0 the evaluation includes
14:59:23 [Detlev]
Shadi: Question os whether reference to techniques can or should be the only source
14:59:50 [dboudreau]
q+
14:59:51 [Detlev]
Shadi: SO techniques should be mentioned but not be the only point of reference
15:00:31 [Detlev]
Shadi: Methodoogy should be able to be used with other techniques as well
15:00:32 [shadi]
zakim, close queue
15:00:37 [Detlev]
EV: Time is over
15:00:55 [Zakim]
ok, shadi, the speaker queue is closed
15:01:04 [Detlev]
EV: Will send out a new versino of the document, invites discussion of Req in the mailing list
15:01:09 [vivienne]
bye all
15:01:10 [dboudreau]
zakim, unmute me
15:01:12 [Kathy]
bye all
15:01:12 [Vincent]
Bye evryone
15:01:14 [kerstin]
bye
15:01:15 [vivienne]
vivienne has left #eval
15:01:21 [samuel]
thank you all for your time
15:01:29 [dboudreau]
thank you everyone
15:01:33 [Eric]
- Eric
15:01:36 [dboudreau]
take care
15:01:41 [dboudreau]
dboudreau has left #eval
15:01:47 [Zakim]
dboudreau should no longer be muted
15:01:57 [Zakim]
-Alistair
15:02:01 [Zakim]
-liz
15:02:11 [Zakim]
-Vincent
15:02:25 [Zakim]
-vivienne
15:02:29 [shadi]
zakim, list attendees
15:02:33 [Zakim]
-kerstin
15:02:43 [Zakim]
-Kathy
15:03:01 [Zakim]
-Eric
15:03:03 [Zakim]
-Detlev
15:03:05 [Zakim]
-Shadi
15:03:09 [Zakim]
-dboudreau
15:03:13 [Zakim]
-samuel
15:03:15 [Zakim]
-Richard
15:03:17 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG(Eval TF)10:00AM has ended
15:03:18 [Eric]
Eric has left #eval
15:03:19 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.514.312.aaaa, Shadi, dboudreau, +1.301.219.aabb, +1.978.261.aacc, Richard, +49.404.318.aadd, samuel, liz, Kathy, Detlev, LeonieWatson, +1.514.487.aaee,
15:03:24 [Zakim]
... +31.30.239.aaff, Vincent, Eric, vivienne, Alistair, kerstin
15:03:30 [Zakim]
sorry, shadi, I don't know what conference this is
15:03:39 [shadi]
zakim, bye
15:03:47 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
15:03:51 [shadi]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:03:51 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/09/01-eval-minutes.html shadi
15:03:53 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
15:03:57 [shadi]
rrsagent, bye
15:03:57 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items