IRC log of soap-jms on 2011-08-30

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:28:45 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
14:28:46 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/08/30-soap-jms-irc
14:28:47 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
14:28:48 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
14:28:49 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
14:28:50 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM scheduled to start 28 minutes ago
14:28:50 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
14:28:51 [trackbot]
Date: 30 August 2011
14:29:13 [mphillip]
mphillip has changed the topic to: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2011Aug/0015.html (mphillip)
14:29:19 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM has now started
14:29:26 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.663.aaaa
14:30:33 [Zakim]
+[IBM-Hursley]
14:30:39 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
14:30:42 [Zakim]
+??P3
14:31:01 [eric]
Zakim, ??P3 is eric
14:31:01 [Zakim]
+eric; got it
14:31:06 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
14:31:06 [Zakim]
On the phone I see alewis, [IBM-Hursley], eric
14:31:07 [Zakim]
On IRC I see eric, Zakim, RRSAgent, mphillip, padams, alewis, trackbot, Yves
14:31:11 [mphillip]
Chair: Eric
14:32:05 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.246.aabb
14:32:22 [Derek]
Derek has joined #SOAP-JMS
14:32:57 [mphillip]
Topic: Appointment of the scribe
14:33:04 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
14:33:13 [mphillip]
Topic: Approval of prior meeting minutes
14:34:10 [mphillip]
Eric: In the 'approval of minutes section' we actually approved two week's minutes
14:34:59 [mphillip]
(both 9th and 16th August as referenced in the agenda)
14:35:03 [Derek]
Derek has joined #SOAP-JMS
14:35:34 [eric]
Zakim, aabb is Derek
14:35:34 [Zakim]
+Derek; got it
14:35:36 [mphillip]
The minutes are approvd with the above amendment
14:35:50 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.286.aacc
14:35:56 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review the agenda
14:35:57 [padams]
zakim, aacc is padams
14:35:57 [Zakim]
+padams; got it
14:36:17 [mphillip]
No amendments to agenda
14:36:24 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Administrative items
14:36:31 [mphillip]
None
14:36:33 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review action items
14:36:43 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/247 - Matthew - no status
14:38:07 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/249 - Mark - some progress, but more still to do
14:38:29 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/250 - Eric - still need this one open
14:39:44 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/252 - Mark - Spec run through pubrules - email sent to list - we will discuss later
14:39:51 [mphillip]
close action-252
14:39:51 [trackbot]
ACTION-252 Run the proposed PR draft through the pubrules checker closed
14:40:53 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/253 - Derek - SOTD text sent to public list - we will ask Yves to verify the text
14:41:17 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/254 - Eric - Complete - the DTD is fixed
14:41:21 [mphillip]
close action-254
14:41:22 [trackbot]
ACTION-254 Figure out why the 2011 PR link says "public review" instead of "proposed recommendation" closed
14:41:47 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/255 - Mark - No progress
14:42:02 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Moving to PR (via CR? & LC)
14:42:21 [mphillip]
Discussion on changes stemming from pubrules checker
14:42:27 [eric]
As per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2011Aug/0020.html, we need to assign action items
14:46:05 [padams]
This version of the doc has an example of what that section should look like: http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-soapjms-20101026/
14:46:55 [mphillip]
The errors in section 5 all relate to the Status of the Document Text
14:47:11 [mphillip]
Derek will review under action-253
14:51:54 [mphillip]
Mark will take a look at the problems in Section 1 and 3 (HTML formatting and header text)
14:52:34 [mphillip]
action mark to take a look at the problems in Section 1 and 3 (HTML formatting and header text)
14:52:35 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-256 - Take a look at the problems in Section 1 and 3 (HTML formatting and header text) [on Mark Phillips - due 2011-09-06].
14:53:13 [mphillip]
action Eric to take a look at the pubrules problems in Section 8
14:53:14 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-257 - Take a look at the pubrules problems in Section 8 [on Eric Johnson - due 2011-09-06].
14:55:02 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Specification Issues
14:55:30 [mphillip]
No spec. issues (other than editorial pubrules issues)
14:55:38 [mphillip]
TOPIC: AOB?
14:56:02 [Zakim]
-padams
14:56:06 [Zakim]
-[IBM-Hursley]
14:56:06 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
14:56:07 [Zakim]
-eric
14:56:08 [Zakim]
-Derek
14:56:09 [Zakim]
-alewis
14:56:09 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM has ended
14:56:10 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.919.663.aaaa, alewis, [IBM-Hursley], eric, +1.708.246.aabb, Derek, +1.512.286.aacc, padams
14:56:27 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:56:27 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/08/30-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
14:56:34 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make log public
15:12:18 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
16:56:38 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms
18:23:42 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms