IRC log of soap-jms on 2011-08-23

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:58:37 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
13:58:38 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/08/23-soap-jms-irc
13:58:39 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
13:58:40 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
13:58:41 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
13:58:42 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
13:58:42 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
13:58:43 [trackbot]
Date: 23 August 2011
13:59:19 [mphillip]
mphillip has changed the topic to: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2011Aug/0010.html (mphillip)
13:59:42 [mphillip]
Chair: Eric
13:59:48 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
14:00:36 [Derek]
Derek has joined #SOAP-JMS
14:01:19 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM has now started
14:01:31 [Zakim]
+Derek
14:01:39 [Zakim]
+[IBMUK]
14:01:53 [Zakim]
+??P21
14:02:21 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
14:02:37 [eric]
Zakim, who is here.
14:02:38 [Zakim]
eric, you need to end that query with '?'
14:02:45 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
14:02:45 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Derek, [IBMUK], ??P21
14:02:46 [Zakim]
On IRC I see eric, Derek, Zakim, RRSAgent, mphillip, trackbot, Yves
14:03:28 [eric]
Zakim, ??P21 is eric
14:03:28 [Zakim]
+eric; got it
14:04:31 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
14:05:09 [Zakim]
+alewis
14:05:35 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Appointment of the scribe
14:05:40 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
14:05:50 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Approval of prior meeting minutes
14:06:14 [mphillip]
Last week: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2011Aug/0009.html
14:07:10 [mphillip]
Minutes approved
14:07:19 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review the agenda
14:07:37 [padams2]
padams2 has joined #soap-jms
14:07:47 [mphillip]
No modifications to agenda
14:07:48 [Zakim]
+padams
14:07:55 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Administrative items
14:08:16 [mphillip]
None
14:08:24 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review action items
14:08:54 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/245 - this is moot now that we have two implementations of the WSDL portions of the spec
14:09:13 [mphillip]
close action-245
14:09:13 [trackbot]
ACTION-245 Check with Yves if we could allow only one implementation of the optional WSDL part closed
14:09:27 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/247 - Matthew - no status
14:09:38 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/249 - Mark Phillips - no progress
14:09:52 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/250 - Eric
14:10:12 [mphillip]
Eric: Sent an initial note on this to the mail list today
14:10:42 [eric]
http://services.w3.org/xslt?xmlfile=http://www.w3.org/2005/08/01-transitions.html&xslfile=http://www.w3.org/2005/08/transitions.xsl&docstatus=pr-tr&skipcr=on
14:11:53 [mphillip]
Eric: Will leave ACTION-250 open for now
14:12:03 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Moving to PR (via CR? & LC)
14:12:23 [mphillip]
Eric: We need to decide as a group that we will go ahead with this
14:13:39 [eric]
http://dev.w3.org/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html
14:14:26 [mphillip]
Proposal is that we use the current editors draft in CVS (linked above) as our proposed recommendation
14:15:57 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: We will put forward the current editor's draft for public review with the aim of moving to PR
14:17:41 [eric]
http://dev.w3.org/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms-2011-PR.html
14:21:19 [mphillip]
action mark to run the proposed PR draft through the pubrules checker
14:21:20 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-252 - Run the proposed PR draft through the pubrules checker [on Mark Phillips - due 2011-08-30].
14:27:31 [mphillip]
action on derek to Come up with a proposal for the status of the document (SOTD) text (in collaboration with Yves )
14:27:31 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - on
14:27:41 [mphillip]
action derek to Come up with a proposal for the status of the document (SOTD) text (in collaboration with Yves )
14:27:41 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-253 - Come up with a proposal for the status of the document (SOTD) text (in collaboration with Yves ) [on Derek Rokicki - due 2011-08-30].
14:28:20 [mphillip]
action Eric to Figure out why the 2011 PR link says "public review" instead of "proposed recommendation"
14:28:21 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-254 - Figure out why the 2011 PR link says "public review" instead of "proposed recommendation" [on Eric Johnson - due 2011-08-30].
14:29:36 [mphillip]
Eric: Yves recommended that we demonstrate interoperability by showing one product working with another
14:30:02 [mphillip]
Derek: Have been working for a while to organise interops testing between Software AG and CXF
14:30:15 [mphillip]
Derek: But no progress to date
14:31:42 [mphillip]
Phil: Similar status with WebSphere - desirable to test WAS 8 with CXF, but no resources available
14:35:24 [mphillip]
action Mark To investigate level of testing between WAS and WebSphere Message Broker
14:35:24 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-255 - Investigate level of testing between WAS and WebSphere Message Broker [on Mark Phillips - due 2011-08-30].
14:35:56 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Specification Issues:
14:36:18 [mphillip]
None
14:36:26 [mphillip]
TOPIC: AOB?
14:36:49 [Zakim]
-padams
14:36:50 [Zakim]
-eric
14:36:50 [Zakim]
-[IBMUK]
14:36:52 [Zakim]
-Derek
14:36:53 [Zakim]
-alewis
14:36:53 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM has ended
14:36:54 [Zakim]
Attendees were Derek, [IBMUK], eric, alewis, padams
14:36:56 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
14:37:04 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:37:04 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/08/23-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
14:37:11 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make log public
15:01:34 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
16:13:38 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms