IRC log of lld on 2011-08-11

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:48:44 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #lld
13:48:44 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/08/11-lld-irc
13:48:54 [emma]
zakim, this will be LLD
13:48:54 [Zakim]
ok, emma; I see INC_LLDXG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 12 minutes
13:49:04 [emma]
Meetin : LLd XG
13:49:11 [emma]
Meeting: LLD XG
13:49:20 [emma]
Chair: Emma
13:49:49 [emma]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Aug/0026.html
13:50:09 [emma]
Previous: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/08/04-lld-minutes.html
13:50:26 [emma]
Regrets: Peter, Jodi, Monica, Uldis
13:50:38 [emma]
rrsagent, please make record public
13:50:49 [emma]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
13:50:49 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/08/11-lld-minutes.html emma
13:53:48 [emma]
Previous: 2011-08-04 http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/08/04-lld-minutes.html
13:54:09 [emma]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
13:54:09 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/08/11-lld-minutes.html emma
13:55:49 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has now started
13:55:56 [Zakim]
+ +1.202.445.aaaa
13:56:04 [Zakim]
- +1.202.445.aaaa
13:56:06 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has ended
13:56:06 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.202.445.aaaa
13:56:39 [antoine]
antoine has joined #lld
13:57:24 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has now started
13:57:29 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has ended
13:57:30 [Zakim]
Attendees were
13:57:42 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has now started
13:57:45 [Zakim]
+??P9
13:57:46 [kai]
kai has joined #lld
13:57:53 [antoine]
zakim, ??P9 is me
13:57:54 [Zakim]
+antoine; got it
13:58:27 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
13:58:27 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/08/11-lld-minutes.html antoine
13:58:48 [Zakim]
+??P8
13:58:49 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
13:58:50 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, ??P8
13:59:00 [antoine]
zakim, ??P8 is kai
13:59:00 [Zakim]
+kai; got it
13:59:22 [Zakim]
+ +1.423.463.aaaa
13:59:32 [kcoyle]
kcoyle has joined #lld
13:59:34 [rsinger]
Zakim: aaaa is me
13:59:35 [rsinger]
'
13:59:45 [rsinger]
er
13:59:51 [rsinger]
zakim, aaaa is me
13:59:51 [Zakim]
+rsinger; got it
13:59:56 [Zakim]
+ +33.1.44.78.aabb
14:00:04 [antoine]
zakim, aabb is emma
14:00:04 [Zakim]
+emma; got it
14:00:44 [Zakim]
+??P15
14:01:07 [antoine]
zakim, ??P15 is kcoyle
14:01:07 [Zakim]
+kcoyle; got it
14:01:12 [Zakim]
+ +1.330.289.aacc
14:01:22 [antoine]
zakim, aacc is marcia
14:01:22 [Zakim]
+marcia; got it
14:01:38 [Zakim]
+ +1.202.445.aadd
14:01:48 [Zakim]
+Tom_Baker (was +1.202.445.aadd)
14:02:42 [emma]
zakim, who's here ?
14:02:42 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, kai, rsinger, emma, kcoyle, marcia, Tom_Baker (muted)
14:02:52 [marcia]
marcia has joined #lld
14:02:59 [Zakim]
+ +1.614.764.aaee
14:03:00 [rayd]
rayd has joined #lld
14:03:10 [antoine]
zakim, aaee is jeff_
14:03:10 [Zakim]
+jeff_; got it
14:03:25 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
14:03:25 [Zakim]
jeff_ should now be muted
14:03:50 [marcia]
zakim, mute me
14:03:50 [Zakim]
marcia should now be muted
14:04:43 [rsinger]
argh
14:04:44 [rsinger]
ok
14:05:18 [rsinger]
alright :)
14:05:56 [antoine]
Scribe: Ross
14:06:03 [antoine]
Scribenick: rsinger
14:06:12 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
14:06:12 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/08/11-lld-minutes.html antoine
14:06:45 [emma_]
emma_ has joined #lld
14:07:15 [emma_]
zakim, emma is really emma_
14:07:15 [Zakim]
+emma_; got it
14:07:21 [rsinger]
TOPIC: Minutes of previous telecons
14:07:21 [rsinger]
PROPOSED: To accept
14:07:21 [rsinger]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/08/04-lld-minutes.html
14:07:22 [rsinger]
er
14:07:28 [rsinger]
TOPIC: Admin
14:07:38 [rsinger]
Minutes of previous telecons PROPOSED: To accept http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/08/04-lld-minutes.html
14:08:04 [antoine]
RESOLVED: To accept http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/08/04-lld-minutes.html
14:08:25 [rsinger]
TOPIC: COMMENTS RECEIVED
14:08:36 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:08:45 [rsinger]
-- Current, up-to-date compilation of all sections (note that sections
14:08:45 [rsinger]
must be edited separately)
14:08:45 [rsinger]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReportWithTransclusion
14:08:46 [Zakim]
+[LC.a]
14:08:57 [edsu]
zakim, LC is edsu
14:08:57 [Zakim]
+edsu; got it
14:08:58 [rsinger]
ACTION: Jodi to make an alternative transclusion [recorded in
14:08:58 [rsinger]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/08/04-lld-minutes.html#action04]
14:09:05 [antoine]
zakim, LC.a is rayd
14:09:05 [Zakim]
+rayd; got it
14:09:36 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReportWithTransclusion-Multiple_Reports
14:09:50 [kefo]
kefo has joined #lld
14:09:56 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:09:57 [kefo]
zakim, LC is me
14:09:57 [Zakim]
+kefo; got it
14:10:06 [kefo]
zakim, mute me please
14:10:06 [Zakim]
kefo should now be muted
14:10:26 [rsinger]
antoine: in general it seems alright
14:10:42 [rsinger]
... could use input from others, but it's the right direction
14:11:02 [rsinger]
emma: but it does include the new text from the vocabs section
14:12:17 [rsinger]
antoine: prepared a shortened introduction that could replace the longer one
14:12:39 [rsinger]
... we can remove all of the sections of relevant datasets / put them on the end?
14:12:50 [rsinger]
... I know this is not all completely clear :)
14:12:53 [kcoyle]
q+
14:13:05 [emma_]
ack kc
14:13:37 [rsinger]
kcoyle: the section of relevant technologies - none of those have introductions; they're very concise
14:13:48 [jneubert]
jneubert has joined #lld
14:13:50 [rsinger]
... I don't believe it would fit in that area, stylistically
14:14:34 [antoine]
My shortened intro: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Vocabularies_Datasets_Section2
14:14:40 [rsinger]
... they are all very short statements, if there's more to be said, it should be an area with more detail
14:14:49 [Zakim]
+ +49.4.aaff
14:15:00 [rsinger]
antoine: karen has a point
14:15:06 [jneubert]
zakim, aaff is jneubert
14:15:06 [Zakim]
+jneubert; got it
14:15:26 [rsinger]
emma: i would prefer it as an appendix, opinions?
14:15:32 [rsinger]
channel: silence
14:16:17 [rsinger]
antoine: so do we prefer the longer or shorter introductory text?
14:16:30 [rsinger]
kcoyle: this goes with the appendix on datasets and vocabularies?
14:16:41 [rsinger]
antoine: i can produce three different version
14:17:11 [rsinger]
kcoyle: I don't know that that's necessary, if it's in the appendix - we aren't limiting appendices' lengths
14:17:45 [rsinger]
emma: I prefer the shorter version
14:18:57 [rsinger]
kcoyle: the benefits we're keeping short, so people will read them -- it makes sense to let the appendices be longer, if people want to read them
14:19:10 [rsinger]
--done
14:19:29 [antoine]
ACTION: Jodi to make an alternative transclusion [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/08/04-lld-minutes.html#action04]
14:19:31 [antoine]
--DONE
14:19:39 [rsinger]
-- Maintained by volunteers responsible for acknowledging and
14:19:40 [rsinger]
answering posted reviews
14:19:40 [rsinger]
2011-07-23 to 2001-07-30: Daniel
14:19:40 [rsinger]
2011-07-30 to 2001-08-11: Emma
14:19:40 [rsinger]
2011-08-11 to 2001-08-18: ?
14:20:18 [rsinger]
ACTION: Emma to keep track of comments through AUG. 11 [recorded in
14:20:19 [rsinger]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/08/04-lld-minutes.html#action03]
14:20:33 [rsinger]
--DONE
14:22:00 [rsinger]
did or did not?
14:22:17 [rsinger]
emma: I did not include the vendors' comments in the tracking process
14:22:35 [rsinger]
the action as written is :)
14:23:00 [jneubert]
me zakim, mute me
14:23:16 [rsinger]
ACTION: Editors of each section should watch for substantial comments to their section [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/06/30-lld-minutes.html#action06]
14:23:18 [rsinger]
--DONE
14:23:40 [rsinger]
TOPIC: FINAL DELIVERABLES
14:23:49 [rsinger]
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY (tbd)
14:23:49 [rsinger]
-- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ExecutiveSummary
14:24:01 [rsinger]
emma: this was due last week
14:24:31 [rsinger]
kcoyle: I sent out an outline last week, with no response. Last night I wrote up a crude draft and it's in the transclusion, but still needs work
14:24:34 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReportWithTransclusion#Executive_Summary
14:24:41 [rsinger]
... but if there's something there, other people might edit it
14:25:02 [rsinger]
emma: There's nothing in the version
14:25:41 [antoine]
Newest version:http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReportWithTransclusion-Multiple_Reports#Executive_Summary
14:26:20 [rsinger]
emma: this is the newest version, but Jodi said we should replace the old version
14:26:34 [rsinger]
kcoyle: adding the Executive Summary into it now
14:26:42 [rsinger]
... typing....
14:26:59 [rsinger]
... now in both versions
14:27:08 [rsinger]
.... but not very good
14:27:26 [rsinger]
emma: This should get review and comments on the list
14:27:44 [rsinger]
kcoyle: we need to determine how much detail to put into it
14:28:04 [rsinger]
... And there should be another section, per TomB, about methodology
14:28:24 [rsinger]
emma: Karen, could send a call on the list to solicit comments?
14:28:27 [rsinger]
kcoyle: sure
14:28:41 [rsinger]
ACTION: Karen, Tom, Michael, and Gordon to write the executive summary due in two weeks. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/07/21-lld-minutes.html#action05]
14:28:44 [rsinger]
--CONTINUES
14:28:45 [antoine]
q+
14:28:54 [emma_]
ack ant
14:29:01 [rsinger]
"LIBRARY LINKED DATA": SCOPE OF THIS REPORT (Karen, Peter, Tom, Gordon, Jodi)
14:29:02 [rsinger]
-- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits#.22Library_Linked_Data.22:_Scope_of_this_report
14:29:27 [rsinger]
antoine: back to the exec summary, I see that the benefits are under the executive summary
14:30:25 [emma_]
ack Tom
14:30:54 [rsinger]
TomB: do we have a clear action on the methodology section?
14:30:57 [rsinger]
emma: No.
14:31:09 [antoine]
kcoyle: the benefits are not in the executive summary
14:31:20 [rsinger]
TomB: I would like to propose we have a paragraph or two about this and you can give me an action
14:31:34 [rsinger]
ACTION: TomB to write the methodology paragraph
14:31:58 [rsinger]
emma: Any other comments?
14:32:13 [rsinger]
emma: we can discuss the scope of the report
14:32:34 [rsinger]
... We had a definition of "open data" which is now in discussion on the list
14:32:52 [rsinger]
... does anybody have any comments? Otherwise, discuss on the list.
14:33:17 [rsinger]
... no comment, moving on to the Benefits section
14:33:21 [kai]
I consider it important, but on the list is ok
14:33:58 [rsinger]
... Benefits editors met on Tuesday: Ed, Emma and Tom (Ross absent)
14:34:06 [rsinger]
... We didn't change the structure of the section
14:34:14 [rsinger]
... some rewriting, parts were unclear
14:34:28 [rsinger]
... Added a few items
14:34:43 [emma_]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Benefits&diff=5697&oldid=5271
14:34:46 [uldis]
uldis has joined #lld
14:35:02 [rsinger]
emma: that is a diff between late July and today
14:35:24 [rsinger]
... most are editorial, removed Stone Soup
14:35:26 [rsinger]
:(
14:35:41 [antoine]
:( too
14:35:41 [Zakim]
+??P0
14:35:46 [uldis]
zakim, ??P0 is me
14:35:46 [Zakim]
+uldis; got it
14:35:57 [rsinger]
... benefits to researchers, benefits to organization, bottom up/top down
14:36:14 [rsinger]
... benefits to librarians: data semantics, data structures
14:36:29 [rsinger]
... benefits to developers and vendors: small addition
14:36:30 [kcoyle]
q+
14:36:59 [emma_]
ack kc
14:38:26 [rsinger]
kcoyle: there is a point where the part about semantics, "By making a clean distinction ... linked data will be better". But it seems... it's making "use of" the semantics, that sentence doesn't explain it - it makes the distinction.
14:38:36 [rsinger]
... if I think of something better, I'll make a change
14:38:50 [rsinger]
emma: better standards, not better data
14:39:13 [rsinger]
kcoyle: it makes me not understand that you want them both
14:39:14 [jeff_]
how about "better vocabularies" rather than "better standards"?
14:39:28 [emma_]
ack Tom
14:40:16 [rsinger]
TomB: This is a point that Gordon was making: by making the distinction between semantic syntax ; it makes the standards independent of the encoding or serialization
14:40:48 [rsinger]
... it's not intended to imply that it's not important, how to make standards that are more durable by making them independent of any data structure
14:40:57 [rsinger]
kcoyle: that's not clear in the present wording
14:41:14 [rsinger]
TomB: if that's not coming out, please add some ideas
14:42:13 [rsinger]
ACTION: Editors of BENEFITS to meet and work on the comments.
14:42:13 [rsinger]
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/08/04-lld-minutes.html#action07]
14:42:15 [rsinger]
--DONE
14:42:51 [rsinger]
ACTION: Karen will track items from former "issues" and "recommendations" that belong to benefits [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/08/04-lld-minutes.html#action08]
14:42:54 [rsinger]
--DONE
14:43:04 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
14:43:04 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/08/11-lld-minutes.html antoine
14:43:26 [rsinger]
AVAILABLE VOCABULARIES AND DATASETS (Antoine, Jeff, Marcia, William) -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Vocabularies_Datasets_Section
14:43:37 [rsinger]
emma: Any comments?
14:43:44 [antoine]
no!
14:44:03 [rsinger]
... This is a set item, we can move on
14:44:17 [rsinger]
RELEVANT TECHNOLOGIES (Jeff) -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Relevant_Technologies
14:44:26 [rsinger]
emma: This is now an appendix at the end
14:45:09 [antoine]
we can drop the first action
14:45:13 [rsinger]
emma: any comments on the two actions in the section?
14:45:29 [rsinger]
ACTION: everybody to scrutinize the relevant technologies to solve the issue of mixing different levels [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/07/21-lld-minutes.html#action09]
14:45:32 [rsinger]
--DROPPED
14:46:05 [rsinger]
emma: Jeff any update on your other action?
14:46:10 [emma_]
zakim, who's here ?
14:46:10 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, kai, rsinger, emma_, kcoyle, marcia (muted), Tom_Baker (muted), jeff_ (muted), edsu, rayd, kefo (muted), jneubert, uldis
14:46:19 [emma_]
ack jeff
14:46:28 [uldis]
q+ social uses cluster
14:46:43 [rsinger]
... no news (is good news)
14:46:54 [antoine]
s/US/UC
14:47:13 [rsinger]
ACTION: Jeff to integrate more refined view of non-resolvable URIs and linking. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/07/21-lld-minutes.html#action08]
14:47:15 [rsinger]
--CONTINUES
14:47:36 [emma_]
ack ul
14:47:45 [rsinger]
emma: we can use the rest of the time to discuss the Social UC
14:47:53 [rsinger]
... and push the other topics to next week
14:48:16 [rsinger]
uldis: we have completed the social use case cluster , the use cases are completed
14:48:21 [rsinger]
... and there are summaries
14:48:26 [emma_]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Social_Uses#Scenarios_.28Case_Studies.29
14:48:31 [rsinger]
... we are looking forward to feedback and suggestions
14:49:02 [rsinger]
emma: We need to include the new stuff in the use case report, I don't think it's been done
14:49:14 [antoine]
it's done, as a draft
14:49:14 [rsinger]
uldis: Yes, I think it was there already, but it needs to be verified
14:49:31 [rsinger]
... need to contact Daniel to add summary
14:49:38 [emma_]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseReport#Social_and_new_uses
14:50:07 [rsinger]
emma: is this overlapping with your new pages?
14:50:26 [uldis]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseReport#Social_and_new_uses_2
14:50:34 [rsinger]
uldis: that is the extracted summaries, possibly more of a draft form. The use cases are finished, but the summaries are more draft-ish
14:50:51 [rsinger]
... Not a full list of use cases
14:51:00 [rsinger]
... there are 4 that still need to be summarized
14:51:21 [rsinger]
emma: would you add these 4 to the use case report? Or would you prefer Daniel to do it?
14:51:38 [antoine]
I think Uldis and Jodi could take care of it.
14:51:48 [rsinger]
uldis: it would be good to add, if Daniel could do it, it would a fresh view
14:51:57 [rsinger]
s/would/would be/
14:51:58 [antoine]
...I'm not sure he's really around the coming days...
14:53:08 [rsinger]
ACTION: Uldis, Jodi and Daniel to include the Social Use cases to the final report
14:53:15 [rsinger]
antoine: you're spared :)
14:53:22 [antoine]
:-)
14:53:33 [rsinger]
THE SCRIBE HAS SAVED YOU (cheques welcome)
14:53:48 [antoine]
I'll remember this :-D
14:54:30 [uldis]
here are Social and Emergent Use Cases themselves:
14:54:31 [uldis]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Social_Uses#Scenarios_.28Case_Studies.29
14:55:00 [rsinger]
emma: we only have 5 minutes, so I'm not sure it's worth discussing the challenges and barriers section
14:55:07 [antoine]
q+
14:55:20 [emma_]
ack ant
14:55:25 [uldis]
there were also changes to the Social Uses Cluster page
14:55:45 [uldis]
mainly in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Social_Uses#Problems_and_Limitations + relevant technologies / vocabs
14:56:08 [rsinger]
antoine: There are some comments that have not been addressed, but that will not make it shorter
14:56:36 [marcia]
Linking across datasets has begun but requires further effort and coordination
14:56:37 [rsinger]
kcoyle: the linking across datasets is long and detailed and does fit into the other sections
14:56:56 [rsinger]
... the details should be moved to the appendix
14:57:10 [rsinger]
antoine: that may actually unbalance the appendix
14:57:30 [rsinger]
kcoyle: there should be one, short explanatory paragraph for each point
14:57:55 [rsinger]
antoine: data availability won't change? or won't change much?
14:58:00 [emma_]
ack Tom
14:58:15 [antoine]
s/data availability/paragraphs around data availability/
14:58:30 [rsinger]
TomB: I wanted to add that the data availability points do belong in that section, but they don't fit with the rest of the section
14:58:47 [rsinger]
... it's not that i think it's too long, but it belongs there in a shorter form
14:59:02 [rsinger]
... moving it to the appendix would solve the problem
14:59:30 [rsinger]
emma: any other topics for today?
14:59:37 [rsinger]
... meeting adjourned.
14:59:37 [Zakim]
-rayd
14:59:42 [jneubert]
thanks and bye
14:59:42 [marcia]
thanks
14:59:44 [Zakim]
-Tom_Baker
14:59:45 [antoine]
zakim, please list attendees
14:59:45 [Zakim]
-kcoyle
14:59:46 [kefo]
bye
14:59:47 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been antoine, kai, +1.423.463.aaaa, rsinger, +33.1.44.78.aabb, kcoyle, +1.330.289.aacc, marcia, Tom_Baker, +1.614.764.aaee, jeff_, emma_, edsu,
14:59:49 [uldis]
uldis has left #lld
14:59:50 [Zakim]
... rayd, kefo, +49.4.aaff, jneubert, uldis
14:59:50 [Zakim]
-edsu
14:59:50 [Zakim]
-kai
14:59:52 [Zakim]
-uldis
14:59:53 [Zakim]
-kefo
14:59:55 [Zakim]
-marcia
15:00:01 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:00:01 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/08/11-lld-minutes.html antoine
15:00:07 [kefo]
I wasn't on the attendee list?
15:00:10 [Zakim]
-jneubert
15:00:18 [antoine]
we can add you, kevin
15:00:36 [antoine]
you're there now!
15:00:51 [kefo]
thanks
15:02:03 [antoine]
bye!
15:02:26 [Zakim]
-rsinger
15:02:29 [Zakim]
-antoine
15:02:38 [Zakim]
-emma_
15:02:41 [emma_]
zakim, bye
15:02:49 [jeff_]
jeff_ has left #lld
15:02:55 [emma_]
rrsagent, bye
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
I see 11 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/08/11-lld-actions.rdf :
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jodi to make an alternative transclusion [recorded in [1]
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/08/11-lld-irc#T14-08-58
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jodi to make an alternative transclusion [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/08/04-lld-minutes.html#action04] [2]
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/08/11-lld-irc#T14-19-29
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Emma to keep track of comments through AUG. 11 [recorded in [3]
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/08/11-lld-irc#T14-20-18
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Editors of each section should watch for substantial comments to their section [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/06/30-lld-minutes.html#action06] [4]
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/08/11-lld-irc#T14-23-16
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Karen, Tom, Michael, and Gordon to write the executive summary due in two weeks. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/07/21-lld-minutes.html#action05] [5]
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/08/11-lld-irc#T14-28-41
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: TomB to write the methodology paragraph [6]
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/08/11-lld-irc#T14-31-34
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Editors of BENEFITS to meet and work on the comments. [7]
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/08/11-lld-irc#T14-42-13
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Karen will track items from former "issues" and "recommendations" that belong to benefits [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/08/04-lld-minutes.html#action08] [8]
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/08/11-lld-irc#T14-42-51
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: everybody to scrutinize the relevant technologies to solve the issue of mixing different levels [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/07/21-lld-minutes.html#action09] [9]
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/08/11-lld-irc#T14-45-29
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeff to integrate more refined view of non-resolvable URIs and linking. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/07/21-lld-minutes.html#action08] [10]
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/08/11-lld-irc#T14-47-13
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Uldis, Jodi and Daniel to include the Social Use cases to the final report [11]
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/08/11-lld-irc#T14-53-08
15:03:00 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were antoine, kai, +1.423.463.aaaa, rsinger, +33.1.44.78.aabb, kcoyle, +1.330.289.aacc, marcia, Tom_Baker, +1.614.764.aaee, jeff_, emma_,
15:03:03 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #lld