IRC log of soap-jms on 2011-08-09

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:56:27 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
12:56:27 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/08/09-soap-jms-irc
12:56:29 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
12:56:29 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
12:56:31 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
12:56:31 [Zakim]
I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, trackbot
12:56:32 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
12:56:32 [trackbot]
Date: 09 August 2011
12:56:49 [alewis]
hmmmm.
12:56:57 [Yves]
in one hour, no? :)
12:57:02 [alewis]
is it?
12:57:17 [Yves]
I think so yes
12:57:21 [alewis]
eric keeps sending me these odd invites that have completely bizarro times.
12:57:24 [alewis]
okay, i'm sorry.
12:57:30 [alewis]
can we ask trackbot to stop?
12:57:45 [Yves]
trackbot, end telcon
12:57:45 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
12:57:45 [Zakim]
sorry, trackbot, I don't know what conference this is
12:57:46 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
12:57:46 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/08/09-soap-jms-minutes.html trackbot
12:57:47 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
12:57:47 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items
14:06:01 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
14:06:01 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/08/09-soap-jms-irc
14:06:03 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
14:06:05 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
14:06:05 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM scheduled to start 6 minutes ago
14:06:06 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
14:06:06 [trackbot]
Date: 09 August 2011
14:07:37 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.286.aabb
14:07:41 [Zakim]
-alewis
14:07:54 [padams2]
padams2 has joined #soap-jms
14:08:00 [padams2]
zakim, who is here?
14:08:00 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Roland_Merrick, ??P35, +1.512.286.aabb
14:08:03 [Zakim]
On IRC I see padams2, RRSAgent, eric, mgolbyki, Zakim, alewis, trackbot, Yves
14:08:20 [padams]
zakim, aabb is padams
14:08:20 [Zakim]
+padams; got it
14:09:11 [Zakim]
+alewis
14:10:28 [mgolbyki]
scribe: matthew
14:10:34 [mgolbyki]
chair: Eric
14:10:49 [mgolbyki]
topic: Minutes approval
14:11:04 [mgolbyki]
Scribe: Matthew
14:11:11 [mgolbyki]
Chair: Eric
14:12:21 [mgolbyki]
Resolution: Minutes from previous two meetings approved
14:13:06 [eric]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2011Aug/0004.html
14:13:16 [mgolbyki]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2011Aug/0004.html
14:15:09 [mgolbyki]
Topic: Administrative Items
14:15:15 [mgolbyki]
eric: none
14:15:21 [mgolbyki]
Topic: Action Items
14:15:55 [mgolbyki]
Eric: 222 looks finished but Derek is not present
14:16:15 [mgolbyki]
Eric: 245 , 247, 249 no progress
14:16:36 [mgolbyki]
Topic: Moving to PR
14:17:09 [mgolbyki]
Eric: No new news from the Group, no concerns
14:17:42 [Zakim]
-alewis
14:18:04 [alewis]
wtf is wrong with the bridge? that's twice i've been dropped.
14:18:21 [padams]
and the crackling noise stopped :)
14:18:31 [Zakim]
+alewis
14:20:41 [mgolbyki]
Eric: Explained what is involved in moving to PR
14:21:14 [mgolbyki]
Eric: The hardest part is making the PR document, compliant with the PUB rules checker from the W3C
14:22:06 [mgolbyki]
Eric: Asked for volunteers to make the PR document
14:24:50 [mgolbyki]
Eric: Amy, Phil Eric, and Eric to start preparing for PR, Matthew is on holiday
14:25:13 [mgolbyki]
Action: Start preparing the PR document
14:25:13 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - Start
14:25:51 [mgolbyki]
Action: Eric to start preparing the PR document
14:25:52 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-251 - Start preparing the PR document [on Eric Johnson - due 2011-08-16].
14:26:26 [mgolbyki]
Topic: Issues to raise
14:26:36 [mgolbyki]
Eric: No Issued raised
14:26:41 [mgolbyki]
Topic: AOB
14:27:12 [mgolbyki]
Eric: Meeting same time next week.
14:27:24 [Zakim]
-padams
14:27:28 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
14:27:50 [mgolbyki]
Trackbot, End Telcon
14:27:50 [trackbot]
Sorry, mgolbyki, I don't understand 'Trackbot, End Telcon'. Please refer to http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc for help
14:28:03 [mgolbyki]
Trackbot, end telcon
14:28:03 [trackbot]
Sorry, mgolbyki, I don't understand 'Trackbot, end telcon'. Please refer to http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc for help
14:28:14 [mgolbyki]
trackbot, end telcon
14:28:14 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
14:28:14 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Roland_Merrick, +1.919.663.aaaa, alewis, +1.512.286.aabb, padams
14:28:15 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
14:28:15 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/08/09-soap-jms-minutes.html trackbot
14:28:16 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
14:28:16 [RRSAgent]
I see 2 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/08/09-soap-jms-actions.rdf :
14:28:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Start preparing the PR document [1]
14:28:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/08/09-soap-jms-irc#T14-25-13
14:28:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Eric to start preparing the PR document [2]
14:28:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/08/09-soap-jms-irc#T14-25-51