IRC log of wai-wcag on 2011-07-28

Timestamps are in UTC.

19:55:28 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
19:55:28 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/07/28-wai-wcag-irc
19:55:30 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
19:55:30 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #wai-wcag
19:55:32 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
19:55:32 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_WCAG()4:00PM scheduled to start in 5 minutes
19:55:33 [trackbot]
Meeting: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
19:55:33 [trackbot]
Date: 28 July 2011
19:59:40 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()4:00PM has now started
19:59:47 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
19:59:52 [Zakim]
+??P1
20:00:20 [Zakim]
+Michael_Cooper
20:00:29 [MichaelC]
zakim, ??P1 is Gregg_Vanderheiden
20:00:29 [Zakim]
+Gregg_Vanderheiden; got it
20:00:44 [greggvanderheiden]
greggvanderheiden has joined #wai-wcag
20:00:56 [Zakim]
+James_Nurthen
20:01:24 [jamesn]
jamesn has joined #wai-wcag
20:01:25 [Zakim]
+David_MacDonald
20:01:59 [Loretta]
Loretta has joined #WAI-WCAG
20:02:06 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.214.aaaa
20:03:04 [Zakim]
+Katie_Haritos-Shea
20:03:43 [Zakim]
+??P12
20:03:45 [David]
David has joined #wai-wcag
20:04:02 [JonGunderson]
zakim, ??P12 is jongunderson
20:04:02 [Zakim]
+jongunderson; got it
20:04:44 [Zakim]
+??P14
20:05:31 [adam]
adam has joined #wai-wcag
20:06:33 [greggvanderheiden]
greggvanderheiden has left #wai-wcag
20:06:44 [greggvanderheiden]
greggvanderheiden has joined #wai-wcag
20:06:59 [jamesn]
zakim, who is on the phone?
20:06:59 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Bruce_Bailey, Gregg_Vanderheiden, Michael_Cooper, James_Nurthen, David_MacDonald, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Katie_Haritos-Shea, jongunderson, ??P14
20:07:28 [adam]
this is adam - perhaps I am p14
20:08:06 [Zakim]
+ +1.727.391.aabb
20:08:07 [adam]
zakim, P14 is adam_solomon
20:08:08 [Zakim]
sorry, adam, I do not recognize a party named 'P14'
20:08:30 [adam]
zakim, ??P14 is adam_solomon
20:08:30 [Zakim]
+adam_solomon; got it
20:08:51 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:08:56 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:09:27 [marcjohlic]
marcjohlic has joined #wai-wcag
20:11:20 [JonGunderson]
http://oaa-accessibility.org/examples/prop/161/
20:12:47 [adam]
topic: html5 techniques
20:12:49 [MichaelC]
zakim, aabb is Marc_Johlic
20:12:49 [Zakim]
+Marc_Johlic; got it
20:13:07 [MichaelC]
scribe: adam
20:13:27 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
20:14:18 [adam]
jon: http://test.cita.illinois.edu/aria/combobox/combobox3.php for combobox example
20:14:46 [adam]
topic: ATAG response to WCAG WG comments
20:15:01 [JonGunderson]
This is an unsupported example
20:16:02 [JonGunderson]
All of the supported examples have been moved to: www.oaa-accessibility.org
20:16:57 [adam]
jon: ok - i'll send you off a mail afterwards
20:17:51 [MichaelC]
zakim, mute tim
20:17:51 [Zakim]
Tim_Boland should now be muted
20:18:36 [MichaelC]
gave tim benefit of doubt by not muting as soon as he joined but that didn't work out...
20:20:02 [adam]
resolution: leave it for next week to allow more time to look over; at this point looks good except for WCAGWG17 "accessible content"
20:20:41 [adam]
topic: Issue LC-2491 F9 also relates to SC 3.2.2 On Input, not just 3.2.5 (Change on Request)
20:24:48 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
20:26:38 [MichaelC]
present- Tim_Boland
20:31:12 [Loretta]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20-TECHS/failures.html#F9
20:31:51 [Zakim]
-Gregg_Vanderheiden
20:34:45 [Zakim]
-Michael_Cooper
20:34:59 [Zakim]
+Michael_Cooper
20:42:42 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:46:45 [adam]
david to bring up expanding page issue for future meeting
20:49:27 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:54:02 [adam]
ACTION: david to revise f9 http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20-TECHS/F9.html for future discussion
20:54:02 [trackbot]
Sorry, amibiguous username (more than one match) - david
20:54:02 [trackbot]
Try using a different identifier, such as family name or username (eg. dmacdona, dtodd2)
20:54:36 [adam]
ACTION: David_MacDonald to revise f9 http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20-TECHS/F9.html for future discussion
20:54:36 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - David_MacDonald
20:55:40 [MichaelC]
tracker, status?
20:55:46 [MichaelC]
trackbot, status?
20:56:21 [adam]
ACTION: David to revise f9 http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20-TECHS/F9.html for future discussion
20:56:21 [trackbot]
Sorry, amibiguous username (more than one match) - David
20:56:21 [trackbot]
Try using a different identifier, such as family name or username (eg. dmacdona, dtodd2)
20:57:15 [adam]
ACTION: MacDonald to revise f9 http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20-TECHS/F9.html for future discussion
20:57:15 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-136 - Revise f9 http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20-TECHS/F9.html for future discussion [on David MacDonald - due 2011-08-04].
20:57:23 [MichaelC]
rrsagent, drop action 1
20:57:25 [MichaelC]
rrsagent, drop action 2
20:57:27 [MichaelC]
rrsagent, drop action 3
20:57:56 [adam]
resolution: open for revision
20:58:04 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:58:22 [adam]
topic: Issue LC-2535 H1 elements should be used for titling the web site
20:59:14 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:14:35 [JonGunderson]
html.cita.illinois.edu
21:14:44 [JonGunderson]
oaa-accessibility.org
21:22:01 [Loretta]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/NOTE-WCAG20-TECHS-20101014/G88
21:25:49 [David]
zakim, mute bruce
21:25:49 [Zakim]
Bruce_Bailey should now be muted
21:33:09 [Zakim]
-Michael_Cooper
21:57:07 [Zakim]
-Loretta_Guarino_Reid
21:57:17 [Zakim]
-jongunderson
21:57:22 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
21:57:24 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:57:24 [Zakim]
-James_Nurthen
21:57:28 [Zakim]
-Marc_Johlic
21:57:37 [Zakim]
-adam_solomon
21:58:26 [Zakim]
-Katie_Haritos-Shea
21:58:27 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()4:00PM has ended
21:58:28 [Zakim]
Attendees were Bruce_Bailey, Michael_Cooper, Gregg_Vanderheiden, James_Nurthen, David_MacDonald, +1.650.214.aaaa, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Katie_Haritos-Shea, jongunderson,
21:58:30 [Zakim]
... +1.727.391.aabb, adam_solomon, Marc_Johlic, Tim_Boland
22:28:00 [JonGunderson]
JonGunderson has left #wai-wcag
22:32:52 [jamesn]
jamesn has left #wai-wcag
22:36:59 [MichaelC_]
MichaelC_ has joined #wai-wcag
22:37:19 [MichaelC_]
trackbot, end meeting
22:37:19 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
22:37:19 [Zakim]
sorry, trackbot, I don't know what conference this is
22:37:20 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
22:37:20 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/07/28-wai-wcag-minutes.html trackbot
22:37:21 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
22:37:21 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/07/28-wai-wcag-actions.rdf :
22:37:21 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: MacDonald to revise f9 http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20-TECHS/F9.html for future discussion [4]
22:37:21 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/07/28-wai-wcag-irc#T20-57-15