IRC log of soap-jms on 2011-07-19

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:58:21 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:58:21 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/07/19-soap-jms-irc
15:58:23 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:58:23 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:58:25 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:58:25 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
15:58:26 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:58:26 [trackbot]
Date: 19 July 2011
15:58:45 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
15:58:52 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.663.aaaa
15:59:37 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.286.aabb
15:59:49 [Zakim]
+[IBM-Hursley]
15:59:49 [padams2]
padams2 has joined #soap-jms
16:00:13 [padams]
zakim, who is here?
16:00:13 [Zakim]
On the phone I see alewis, +1.512.286.aabb, [IBM-Hursley]
16:00:14 [Zakim]
On IRC I see padams, Zakim, RRSAgent, alewis, mgolbyki, Yves, trackbot
16:00:23 [padams]
zakim, aabb is padams
16:00:23 [Zakim]
+padams; got it
16:01:55 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:01:55 [Zakim]
+ +1.209.474.aacc
16:02:06 [Derek]
Derek has joined #SOAP-JMS
16:02:20 [eric]
Zakim, aacc is eric
16:02:20 [Zakim]
+eric; got it
16:02:23 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.246.aadd
16:02:24 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
16:02:25 [Zakim]
On the phone I see alewis, padams, [IBM-Hursley], eric, +1.708.246.aadd
16:02:26 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Derek, eric, padams, Zakim, RRSAgent, alewis, mgolbyki, Yves, trackbot
16:02:43 [eric]
Zakim, aadd is Derek
16:02:43 [Zakim]
+Derek; got it
16:03:58 [mgolbyki]
scribe: matthew
16:04:11 [mgolbyki]
chair: eric
16:06:35 [mgolbyki]
resolution: http://www.w3.org/2011/06/28-soap-jms-minutes.html approved
16:08:14 [mgolbyki]
topic Administrative items - Eric not available next two weeks
16:08:25 [mgolbyki]
topic: Administrative items - Eric not available next two weeks
16:11:57 [mgolbyki]
Matthew agreed to be chair whilst Eric is away. Discussion on meeting time - 2 hours earlier time agreed. Skip next weeks meeting, meet the week after.
16:12:28 [mgolbyki]
(two weeks time). Eric back on the 9th August
16:14:08 [mgolbyki]
topic: action 222 no date yet, but progress made
16:16:37 [mgolbyki]
topic: action 223 closed - Phil updated the list with details of WebSphere compliance. Phil made a personal assessment of the compliance.
16:20:56 [mgolbyki]
discussion around interop testing between products. Eric explained that for full recommendation we need to perform interop testing between products.
16:22:49 [mgolbyki]
Having products passing testcases needed to ensure that the spec is not ambiguous, and we can demonstrate interop if asked
16:28:49 [mgolbyki]
Eric believed we are ready to speak to Yves regarding moving to PR.
16:29:49 [eric]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2011Jul/0002.html
16:30:25 [eric]
http://dev.w3.org/2008/ws/soapjms/testcases/testcases/testcases.html#test0010
16:30:36 [mgolbyki]
Phil mentioned in the compliance report at least one test needs marking as optional - being done under action 247
16:31:43 [mgolbyki]
close action 223
16:32:02 [mgolbyki]
close action-223
16:32:03 [trackbot]
ACTION-223 Look into building and running the CXF tests against WAS closed
16:32:51 [mgolbyki]
topic: 245 no progress
16:33:01 [mgolbyki]
topic: 247 little progress
16:33:29 [mgolbyki]
topic: moving to PR Eric states we are ready, and the group agrees
16:34:12 [mgolbyki]
Eric: moving to PR
16:34:58 [mgolbyki]
Eric: will discuss PR with Yves
16:35:39 [mgolbyki]
action: Eric to follow up with Yves about PR
16:35:39 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-250 - Follow up with Yves about PR [on Eric Johnson - due 2011-07-26].
16:36:41 [mgolbyki]
topic: item 7 specification issues
16:36:52 [mgolbyki]
Eric: no issues
16:36:55 [mgolbyki]
topic: AOB
16:37:14 [mgolbyki]
Eric: no issues raised
16:38:56 [Zakim]
-padams
16:38:57 [Zakim]
-Derek
16:38:57 [Zakim]
-[IBM-Hursley]
16:38:59 [Zakim]
-eric
16:38:59 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:39:01 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.919.663.aaaa, alewis, +1.512.286.aabb, [IBM-Hursley], padams, +1.209.474.aacc, eric, +1.708.246.aadd, Derek
16:39:06 [eric]
rssagent, make logs public
16:39:09 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
16:39:34 [eric]
rssagent, make minutes
16:39:47 [eric]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:39:47 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/07/19-soap-jms-minutes.html eric
16:39:58 [eric]
(clearly I am good at typos)
16:40:06 [eric]
rssagent, make log public
16:40:15 [eric]
rrsagent, make log public
16:47:49 [mgolbyki]
mgolbyki has left #soap-jms
17:01:39 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
18:25:32 [mgolbyki]
mgolbyki has joined #soap-jms
18:28:51 [mgolbyki]
mgolbyki has joined #soap-jms
18:58:28 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms