IRC log of mediafrag on 2011-07-13

Timestamps are in UTC.

09:01:00 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mediafrag
09:01:00 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/07/13-mediafrag-irc
09:01:02 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
09:01:02 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mediafrag
09:01:04 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be IA_MFWG
09:01:04 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see IA_MFWG()5:00AM scheduled to start now
09:01:05 [trackbot]
Meeting: Media Fragments Working Group Teleconference
09:01:05 [trackbot]
Date: 13 July 2011
09:02:10 [Zakim]
IA_MFWG()5:00AM has now started
09:02:17 [Zakim]
+Davy
09:02:56 [davy]
davy has joined #mediafrag
09:02:57 [erik]
scribe: Erik
09:03:08 [erik]
ScribeNick: Erik
09:03:17 [erik]
chair: Erik
09:03:28 [erik]
regrets: Raphael
09:04:16 [erik]
regrets+ Thomas
09:04:43 [erik]
rrsagent, draft minutes
09:04:43 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/07/13-mediafrag-minutes.html erik
09:06:00 [davy_]
davy_ has joined #mediafrag
09:07:46 [Zakim]
+Yves
09:07:53 [Zakim]
-Yves
09:08:55 [Zakim]
+Yves
09:15:29 [jackjansen]
jackjansen has joined #mediafrag
09:15:50 [jackjansen]
Oops, forgot the time. With you in a moment.
09:15:52 [erik]
rrsagent, draft minutes
09:15:52 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/07/13-mediafrag-minutes.html erik
09:16:37 [jackjansen]
zakim, code?
09:16:37 [Zakim]
the conference code is 3724 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.26.46.79.03 tel:+44.203.318.0479), jackjansen
09:17:14 [Zakim]
+jackjansen
09:18:23 [erik]
TOPIC: ADMIN
09:18:49 [erik]
PROPOSED to accept minutes of last week http://www.w3.org/2011/07/06-mediafrag-minutes.html
09:18:54 [Zakim]
-Yves
09:19:01 [davy]
+1
09:19:06 [erik]
+1
09:19:08 [Zakim]
+Yves
09:19:10 [jackjansen]
+12
09:19:16 [Yves]
+42
09:19:17 [jackjansen]
onw:-)
09:19:20 [davy]
scribenick: davy
09:19:25 [jackjansen]
ONE!!!! ONE!!! ONE!!!
09:19:26 [davy]
RESOLUTION: minutes accepted
09:19:57 [davy]
Erik: from next month on, only the US number is valid to call
09:20:17 [Yves]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2011Jul/0029.html
09:20:38 [erik]
TOPIC: TEST CASES
09:21:54 [erik]
last week client test cases were divided to be reviewed by Silvia, Chris, and Thomas
09:22:43 [erik]
Silvia and Thomas did their homework ... and Davy adjusted the test cases accordingly ... no major issues found
09:25:41 [davy]
Action: Jack to review TC-0095-UA to TC-0102-UA
09:25:42 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-233 - Review TC-0095-UA to TC-0102-UA [on Jack Jansen - due 2011-07-20].
09:26:06 [davy]
Topic: Spec maintenance
09:26:13 [davy]
action-231?
09:26:13 [trackbot]
ACTION-231 -- Yves Lafon to check if his grammar is in synch with the latest version of the spec -- due 2011-07-13 -- OPEN
09:26:13 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/actions/231
09:26:29 [davy]
Yves: ongoing, try to do it before end of July
09:27:02 [davy]
Topic: AOB
09:28:34 [davy]
[adjourned]
09:28:40 [Zakim]
-jackjansen
09:28:42 [Zakim]
-Yves
09:28:42 [Zakim]
-Davy
09:28:42 [Zakim]
IA_MFWG()5:00AM has ended
09:28:44 [Zakim]
Attendees were Davy, Erik, Yves, jackjansen
09:28:48 [davy]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
09:28:48 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/07/13-mediafrag-minutes.html davy
09:28:57 [jackjansen]
I said "ok, bye!", but I think I was muted:-)
09:29:15 [davy]
Erik: what issues need to be solved before CR?
09:29:29 [davy]
s/[adjourned]//
09:30:20 [davy]
Yves: wait for feedback from HCWG, RaphaŽl is following this
09:30:29 [davy]
[adjourned]
09:30:33 [davy]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
09:30:33 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/07/13-mediafrag-minutes.html davy
09:34:22 [davy]
davy has left #mediafrag
09:52:39 [silvia]
silvia has joined #mediafrag
11:55:17 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mediafrag