IRC log of tagmem on 2011-06-23

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:56:21 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tagmem
16:56:21 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/06/23-tagmem-irc
16:56:29 [plinss]
zakim, this will be tag
16:56:29 [Zakim]
ok, plinss; I see TAG_Weekly()1:00PM scheduled to start in 4 minutes
16:57:22 [jrees]
Participating will be tricky for me. On a bus, transferring to another in a few minutes
16:58:37 [jrees]
Will ring bridge now and then mute myself
16:59:22 [Zakim]
TAG_Weekly()1:00PM has now started
16:59:29 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.538.aaaa
16:59:40 [Zakim]
+plinss
16:59:50 [Zakim]
+DKA
17:00:01 [Zakim]
+??P13
17:00:02 [jrees]
Zakim, aaaa is jrees
17:00:02 [DKA]
DKA has joined #tagmem
17:00:03 [Zakim]
+jrees; got it
17:00:08 [JeniT]
Zakim, ??P13 is me
17:00:09 [Zakim]
+JeniT; got it
17:00:36 [plinss]
Chair: Noah Mendelsohn
17:00:36 [plinss]
Scribe: Peter Linss
17:00:36 [plinss]
Scribenick: plinss
17:00:58 [Ashok]
Ashok has joined #tagmem
17:01:02 [noah_away]
noah_away has joined #tagmem
17:01:17 [Zakim]
+Yves
17:02:01 [noah]
zakim, who is here?
17:02:01 [Zakim]
On the phone I see jrees, plinss, DKA, JeniT, Yves
17:02:02 [Zakim]
On IRC I see noah, Ashok, DKA, RRSAgent, Zakim, JeniT, jrees, timbl, jar, Yves, trackbot, plinss
17:02:10 [Zakim]
+Noah_Mendelsohn
17:02:16 [Zakim]
+Ashok_Malhotra
17:02:23 [noah]
zakim, noah_mendelsohn is me
17:02:23 [Zakim]
+noah; got it
17:04:20 [plinss]
plinss has left #tagmem
17:04:38 [plinss]
plinss has joined #tagmem
17:04:58 [plinss]
Topic: convene
17:05:03 [noah]
zakim, who is here?
17:05:03 [Zakim]
On the phone I see jrees, plinss, DKA, JeniT, Yves, noah, Ashok_Malhotra
17:05:04 [plinss]
regrets: larry
17:05:05 [Zakim]
On IRC I see plinss, noah, Ashok, DKA, RRSAgent, Zakim, JeniT, jrees, timbl, jar, Yves, trackbot
17:05:21 [Yves]
Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/23-agenda
17:05:35 [plinss]
nm: no call next week or week after
17:05:35 [Zakim]
+??P6
17:06:13 [plinss]
nm: regrets from tbl for following three weeks
17:06:22 [plinss]
nm: next meeting on 14-jul
17:06:29 [plinss]
nm: scribe yl
17:06:33 [plinss]
yl: can do
17:06:53 [plinss]
nm: approve minutes of prior meetings
17:07:23 [noah]
RESOLUTION: Minutes of 6-8 June 2011 F2F are approved http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/06-agenda
17:07:41 [noah]
Minutes of 16 June: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/16-minutes
17:07:51 [noah]
RESOLUTION: Minutes of 16 June 2011 are approved http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/16-minutes
17:08:08 [plinss]
nm: any other urgent matters?
17:09:18 [Ashok]
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hammer-hostmeta/?include_text=1
17:09:35 [plinss]
nm: any open actions that cover this?
17:09:41 [noah]
NM: Any open actions on this?
17:09:50 [noah]
AM: No, we looked at earlier drafts.
17:10:19 [plinss]
nm: can you take an action to read and summarize?
17:10:26 [jrees]
Sandro dislikes host meta... More later
17:10:26 [plinss]
am: sure
17:10:45 [plinss]
am: jar are you interested in this?
17:10:46 [jrees]
Muted
17:10:51 [ht]
ht has joined #tagmem
17:10:59 [noah]
ACTION: Ashok to review http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hammer-hostmeta/?include_text=1 in preparation for TAG review Due 2011-07-12
17:10:59 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-574 - Review http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hammer-hostmeta/?include_text=1 in preparation for TAG review Due 2011-07-12 [on Ashok Malhotra - due 2011-06-30].
17:11:30 [ht]
zakim, code?
17:11:30 [Zakim]
the conference code is 0824 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.26.46.79.03 tel:+44.203.318.0479), ht
17:11:39 [Zakim]
+??P7
17:11:44 [ht]
zakim, ? is me
17:11:44 [Zakim]
+ht; got it
17:12:03 [plinss]
topic: microdata and rdfa
17:12:17 [noah]
Latest draft from Jeni: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0082.html
17:12:33 [plinss]
nm: there's been discussion since then
17:12:40 [noah]
Summary of things to cover today: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0089.html
17:12:51 [plinss]
nm: I wrote a summary email
17:13:43 [Zakim]
-Ashok_Malhotra
17:14:54 [Zakim]
+Ashok_Malhotra
17:17:21 [plinss]
ht: we're doing two things in this note, one raising the issue, two asking for a task force
17:17:42 [plinss]
ht: I think we should just make this note do two things
17:17:45 [noah]
NM: My friendly ammendment is to make two notes, one addressed to HTML, and a smaller one to the W3C itself.
17:18:01 [plinss]
ht: sending to html to raise an issue, and sending to director to form task force
17:18:15 [plinss]
ht: more trouble than it's worth
17:18:27 [DKA]
I think one note is better than two.
17:19:01 [plinss]
tbl: this is just a note, not a finding, doesn't have to be perfectly balanced, just to express concern
17:19:32 [plinss]
nm: the note should be explicit about serving those purposes
17:19:57 [plinss]
nm: any objections to ht's proposal?
17:20:14 [plinss]
nm: ht proposed a small wording clarification
17:20:45 [plinss]
ht: we request the director to set up a task force
17:20:55 [plinss]
tbl: anyone against?
17:20:58 [ht]
Change ""We suggest that the W3C sets up a task force." to " "We request the Director to set up a task force. . ."
17:21:09 [DKA]
Sounds good.
17:21:24 [plinss]
nm: no objections
17:21:51 [plinss]
nm: the proposal is that I will send this to the html working group and to the director
17:22:23 [plinss]
nm: anyone else to send this to?
17:22:31 [plinss]
jt: rdfa working group
17:22:57 [plinss]
nm: the spec we're commenting on is html and rdfs in html, correct?
17:23:16 [plinss]
jt: I thought it was jointly owned by html and rdfa
17:23:40 [plinss]
nm: I believe I saw this (rdfa+html) as html lc materials
17:23:51 [noah]
NM: I'm specifically asking which WG is responsible for the RDFa + HTML specification.
17:24:06 [plinss]
jt: it says, "it has been jointly developed by html and rdfa, but published by html"
17:24:33 [noah]
Propose: To Tim, public-html, public-html-comments, www-tag, RDFa working group
17:24:59 [noah]
Propose: To Tim, public-html, public-html-comments, www-tag, public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
17:25:52 [noah]
PROPOSAL: The TAG resolves that Noah send http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0082.html, revised with Henry's proposed change, to open issues against the HTML last call drafts
17:26:20 [noah]
PROPOSAL: The TAG resolves that Noah send http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0082.html, revised with Henry's proposed change, to open issues against the HTML last call drafts and to ask the director to create a task force
17:26:41 [noah]
RESOLVED: The TAG resolves that Noah send http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0082.html, revised with Henry's proposed change, to open issues against the HTML last call drafts and to ask the director to create a task force
17:27:04 [noah]
ACTION: Noah to send http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0082.html as edited Due 2011-06-24
17:27:04 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-575 - Send http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0082.html as edited Due 2011-06-24 [on Noah Mendelsohn - due 2011-06-30].
17:27:59 [plinss]
nm: anything else to do regarding microdata and rdfa today?
17:28:10 [plinss]
nm: thank you Jeni
17:28:14 [noah]
ACTION-571?
17:28:14 [trackbot]
ACTION-571 -- Jeni Tennison to write up comments on microdata and RDFa -- due 2011-06-16 -- OPEN
17:28:14 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/571
17:28:19 [jrees_]
jrees_ has joined #tagmem
17:28:24 [noah]
close ACTION-571
17:28:24 [trackbot]
ACTION-571 Write up comments on microdata and RDFa closed
17:29:10 [plinss]
topic: 3023bis and IRI
17:29:15 [noah]
NM: Grateful thanks to Jeni for a difficult task well done.
17:29:24 [plinss]
ht: there are three parts to this
17:29:59 [plinss]
ht: we had a long history of discussing 3023bis in the area of th +xml media types and the idea of generic processing
17:30:12 [plinss]
ht: we made a recommendation, but people pushed back
17:30:21 [plinss]
ht: no new draft of 3023bis
17:31:08 [JeniT]
I have an action to write a document on fragids & what we should do with 3023bis
17:31:12 [timbl]
q+
17:31:31 [ht]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/07-minutes.html#item01
17:31:38 [ht]
ack next
17:31:54 [plinss]
tbl: my memory of where we got to is the problem is whether frag ids should be used at the low level or high level
17:32:07 [jrees_]
jrees_ has joined #tagmem
17:32:11 [plinss]
tbl: should the two levels be broken out explicitly?
17:33:00 [JeniT]
?ACTION-567
17:33:02 [jrees]
T
17:33:11 [JeniT]
ACTION-567?
17:33:11 [trackbot]
ACTION-567 -- Jeni Tennison to draft a document describing problems around fragids and ways things should be changed -- due 2011-06-28 -- OPEN
17:33:11 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/567
17:33:29 [plinss]
ht: we also talked about the possibility of non overlapping fragment syntaxes
17:33:33 [jrees_]
jrees_ has joined #tagmem
17:33:49 [plinss]
ht: for areas where there was potential for level crossing confusion
17:33:52 [noah]
q?
17:34:02 [noah]
ACTION-509?
17:34:02 [trackbot]
ACTION-509 -- Jonathan Rees to communicate with RDFa WG regarding documenting the fragid / media type issue -- due 2011-06-15 -- OPEN
17:34:02 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/509
17:34:23 [noah]
ACTION-543?
17:34:23 [trackbot]
ACTION-543 -- Jeni Tennison to propose addition to MIME/Web draft to discuss sem-web use of fragids not grounded in media type -- due 2011-06-15 -- OPEN
17:34:23 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/543
17:34:55 [plinss]
ht: I think there are outstanding issues with frag ids we should settle within the tag before putting pressure outside
17:34:56 [Zakim]
+Jonathan_Rees
17:35:03 [Zakim]
-jrees
17:35:05 [JeniT]
s/?ACTION-567//
17:35:30 [plinss]
nm: my recollection is that norm wanted any document in +xml to be able to do generic frag id per 3032bis
17:36:07 [jar]
and they wanted errors to be detected too yes? or was that just our interpretation?
17:36:42 [jar]
zakim, jar is jrees
17:36:42 [Zakim]
sorry, jar, I do not recognize a party named 'jar'
17:36:49 [ht]
q+ to note that XML Schema has exactly the property that TimBL just mentioned
17:36:55 [plinss]
tbl: suppose somebody else want to invent a new language using xml, say a programming language, that doesn't correspond to xml elments, should they not use xml or not use overlapping frag id syntax?
17:37:14 [plinss]
nm: one choice is to not name your media type +xml
17:37:18 [ht]
s/that doesn't/whose use of IDs doesn't/
17:37:40 [ht]
ack ht
17:37:40 [Zakim]
ht, you wanted to note that XML Schema has exactly the property that TimBL just mentioned
17:37:51 [plinss]
nm: that means the bare names get owned by 3023bis and you need something more complicated for higer level references
17:38:29 [plinss]
ht: there is an example of this for complex type definitions wrt xpointer
17:38:42 [JeniT]
just like SVG does
17:39:04 [plinss]
ht: within that something close to a bare name means the top level thing with this name, but it does require more typing than just # type name
17:39:06 [noah]
NM: Actually, what I said was: "if you use non +xml media types, you own everything; if you do use application/mylang+xml, then ids must be disjoint from IDs that resolve to elements per XPointer, and that I think means barenames aren't available to reference the higher level abstractions"
17:40:02 [Norm]
Norm has joined #tagmem
17:40:44 [ht]
So XML Schema Component Designators [scd ref] defines an XPOinter scheme
17:41:19 [ht]
... Which allows you to say, roughly #scd(complexType,foo)
17:41:36 [ht]
... to identify the Complex Type whose name is foo
17:41:43 [noah]
q?
17:41:52 [ht]
That's distinct from the XML element which notates that definition
17:42:05 [ht]
... which you might get with #foo and a generic processor
17:42:27 [ht]
... The SCD spec doesn't give _any_ semantics to barenames
17:42:43 [JeniT]
scd() doesn't appear in the registry of XPointer schemes http://www.w3.org/2005/04/xpointer-schemes/
17:43:26 [ht]
... Hasn't been registered yet -- not sure how it's spelled in any case
17:44:22 [jar]
We could say RDFa Core used only in non-+xml media types
17:44:46 [ht]
s/[scd ref]/http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-ref//
17:45:06 [plinss]
tbl: for rdf to use xpointer is a problem, you want to use bare names
17:45:22 [noah]
s/a problem/intolerable/
17:45:48 [timbl]
I thought we had got to a point where we were grandfathering application/rdf+xml
17:46:13 [noah]
me too, Tim.
17:46:23 [jar]
ht: don't step on others' toes might be good advice going forward, but it doesn't address existing cases (rdf, rdfa)
17:46:34 [jar]
New info since Dec is RDFa Core
17:46:39 [jar]
q?
17:46:47 [noah]
HT: Should we endorse the two level approach for future languages, I.e. barenames for XML references, something disjoint for higher level abstraction references.
17:47:32 [plinss]
nm: I thought the xpointer framework said this is an extensible framework
17:47:56 [JeniT]
"An XPointer processor takes as input an XML resource and a string to be used as a pointer (for example, a fragment identifier, with escaping reversed, taken from the URI reference that was used to access the resource), attempts to evaluate the pointer with respect to the resource, and produces as output an identification of subresources, or one or more errors."
17:48:27 [jar]
q+ jar to say RDFa Core is new information
17:49:14 [noah]
ack next
17:49:15 [Zakim]
jar, you wanted to say RDFa Core is new information
17:49:36 [plinss]
nm: i'm happy with what henry found
17:49:54 [plinss]
jar: the new information here is rdfa-core
17:50:07 [plinss]
jar: it's a mixin for any kind of document
17:50:31 [plinss]
jar: what can we say about media types in which rdfa-core is server under?
17:50:41 [ht]
Here's another quote from XPointer Framework spec (http://www.w3.org/TR/xptr-framework/): "XPointer processor: A software component that identifies subresources of an XML resource by applying a pointer to it."
17:50:48 [noah]
q?
17:50:58 [plinss]
jar: maybe it shouldn't be under xml media type
17:51:16 [plinss]
ht: rdfs-core conflicts with any media type registration
17:51:35 [JeniT]
s/rdfs-core/rdfa-core/
17:51:36 [plinss]
jar: their argument is that 3023 doesn't say much about frag ids
17:52:02 [plinss]
ht: the media type system is broken in terms of nested fragments, it doesn't manage mixed documents well
17:52:30 [plinss]
ht: rdfa is a particular form of that in that it's designed to be embedded in many types of documents
17:53:02 [jar]
rdfa core could also say 3023 is irrelevant...
17:54:06 [plinss]
nm: I think I'm hearing we're butting up against wanting media type to have features it doesn't have
17:54:15 [Yves]
once again, compound documents and media types is not a good match, pretty much like html+js where fragments are used as js state
17:54:33 [Yves]
but that's different than the SVG case (without scripting)
17:55:35 [jar]
<foo id="bar" about="#bar"/>
17:55:43 [jar]
that's the example
17:56:09 [JeniT]
ACTION-567?
17:56:09 [trackbot]
ACTION-567 -- Jeni Tennison to draft a document describing problems around fragids and ways things should be changed -- due 2011-06-28 -- OPEN
17:56:09 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/567
17:56:10 [Norm]
Norm has joined #tagmem
17:56:34 [noah]
. ACTION: Jonathan with help from Henry to figure out impact of RDFa core on generic fragids story, especially in 3023bis Due 2011-7-12
17:56:34 [jar]
bar means an element according to xpointer, but a drinking establishment according to rdfa core
17:56:45 [noah]
ACTION: Jonathan with help from Henry to figure out impact of RDFa core on generic fragids story, especially in 3023bis Due 2011-7-12
17:56:45 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-576 - With help from Henry to figure out impact of RDFa core on generic fragids story, especially in 3023bis Due 2011-7-12 [on Jonathan Rees - due 2011-06-30].
17:57:50 [plinss]
ht: i'd like the two other bullet items scheduled for later
17:58:30 [noah]
ACTION: Noah to schedule 3023bis discussion of processor profiles and "IRIbis and HTML5", leftover from 23 June discussion, when Larry is available DueL 2011-07-12
17:58:31 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-577 - Schedule 3023bis discussion of processor profiles and "IRIbis and HTML5", leftover from 23 June discussion, when Larry is available DueL 2011-07-12 [on Noah Mendelsohn - due 2011-06-30].
17:58:56 [timbl]
Norm?
17:59:12 [noah]
Never mind Norm, we're done.
17:59:14 [timbl]
Zakim, dial Norm_mobile
17:59:14 [Zakim]
I am sorry, timbl; I do not know a number for Norm_mobile
17:59:16 [plinss]
topic: privacy
17:59:31 [plinss]
am: what's the question here?
17:59:44 [Norm]
Sorry, timbl. If you change your mind, I'm around, though I'm on another call for a few minutes right now
17:59:44 [plinss]
nm: review the w3c workshop report focusing on do not track
18:00:16 [noah]
NM: See agenda http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/23-agenda#privacy
18:00:19 [plinss]
am: there was a request form lm to list the architectural questions
18:00:49 [noah]
AM: Prefer to leave this discussion until Larry is here and I'm better prepared.
18:00:50 [plinss]
am: I'd rather wait for larry
18:01:03 [plinss]
nm: ok
18:01:14 [ht]
http://cacm.acm.org/magazines/2011/6/108645-identity-management-and-privacy
18:01:50 [plinss]
ht: the us dept of commerce has a privacy initiative they're pushing hard
18:01:54 [ht]
NSTIC : National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace
18:02:11 [plinss]
am: this is completely new
18:02:51 [plinss]
topic: review of actions
18:03:03 [plinss]
nm: those pending review...
18:03:39 [noah]
ACTION-33?
18:03:39 [trackbot]
ACTION-33 -- Henry Thompson to revise naming challenges story in response to Dec 2008 F2F discussion -- due 2011-06-06 -- OPEN
18:03:39 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/33
18:05:00 [noah]
ACTION-562?
18:05:00 [trackbot]
ACTION-562 -- Henry Thompson to organize F2F session on IRIbis and 3023bis -- due 2011-06-02 -- OPEN
18:05:00 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/562
18:05:12 [noah]
close ACTION-562
18:05:12 [trackbot]
ACTION-562 Organize F2F session on IRIbis and 3023bis closed
18:05:51 [plinss]
ht: i'd rather takes these offline
18:06:03 [noah]
topic: pending review take 2
18:06:04 [noah]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
18:06:12 [noah]
ACTION-516?
18:06:12 [trackbot]
ACTION-516 -- Noah Mendelsohn to talk with Thomas Roessler about organizing W3C architecture work on security -- due 2011-05-17 -- PENDINGREVIEW
18:06:12 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/516
18:06:49 [plinss]
nm: I've sent him notes every month or two, not gotten an answer
18:07:21 [plinss]
nm: I'm re-opening this one
18:08:16 [plinss]
jar: is there anyone else to talk to to escalate this?
18:09:47 [plinss]
nm: I'm assigning 516 to Yves
18:09:50 [noah]
ACTION-516?
18:09:50 [trackbot]
ACTION-516 -- Yves Lafon to talk with Thomas Roessler about organizing W3C architecture work on security -- due 2011-07-19 -- OPEN
18:09:50 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/516
18:11:46 [noah]
ACTION-522?
18:11:46 [trackbot]
ACTION-522 -- Noah Mendelsohn to build Tracker product page for HTML/XML Unification -- due 2011-05-17 -- PENDINGREVIEW
18:11:46 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/522
18:12:02 [noah]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/htmlxmlunification
18:12:23 [noah]
close ACTION-516?
18:12:35 [noah]
ACTION-526?
18:12:35 [trackbot]
ACTION-526 -- Noah Mendelsohn to do first draft product stuff for MIME and related core web mechanisms -- due 2011-05-17 -- PENDINGREVIEW
18:12:35 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/526
18:12:47 [noah]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/mimeweb.html
18:12:56 [noah]
close 526
18:13:00 [noah]
close ACTION-526
18:13:00 [trackbot]
ACTION-526 Do first draft product stuff for MIME and related core web mechanisms closed
18:13:11 [noah]
ACTION-546?
18:13:11 [trackbot]
ACTION-546 -- Noah Mendelsohn to ask Jim Gettys about joining us for lunch at June F2F -- due 2011-05-31 -- PENDINGREVIEW
18:13:11 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/546
18:13:28 [noah]
close ACTION-546
18:13:28 [trackbot]
ACTION-546 Ask Jim Gettys about joining us for lunch at June F2F closed
18:13:42 [noah]
ACTION-548?
18:13:42 [trackbot]
ACTION-548 -- Noah Mendelsohn to ask Norm about HTML/XML at June F2F -- due 2011-05-24 -- PENDINGREVIEW
18:13:42 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/548
18:13:51 [noah]
close ACTION-548
18:13:51 [trackbot]
ACTION-548 Ask Norm about HTML/XML at June F2F closed
18:13:57 [noah]
action-551?
18:13:57 [trackbot]
ACTION-551 -- Noah Mendelsohn to create agenda for 6-8 June 2011 F2F [self-assigned] -- due 2011-05-24 -- PENDINGREVIEW
18:13:57 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/551
18:14:00 [noah]
close ACTION-551
18:14:00 [trackbot]
ACTION-551 Create agenda for 6-8 June 2011 F2F [self-assigned] closed
18:14:11 [noah]
ACTION-561?
18:14:11 [trackbot]
ACTION-561 -- Noah Mendelsohn to ask Norm to tell us how much has changed on HTML/XML -- due 2011-06-02 -- PENDINGREVIEW
18:14:11 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/561
18:14:39 [noah]
close ACTION-561
18:14:39 [trackbot]
ACTION-561 Ask Norm to tell us how much has changed on HTML/XML closed
18:14:55 [noah]
ACTION: Noah to make sure HTML/XML work gets TAG review when ready Due: 2011-08-01
18:14:55 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-578 - Make sure HTML/XML work gets TAG review when ready Due: 2011-08-01 [on Noah Mendelsohn - due 2011-06-30].
18:17:29 [noah]
close ACTION-522
18:17:29 [trackbot]
ACTION-522 Build Tracker product page for HTML/XML Unification closed
18:17:47 [noah]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owner
18:17:49 [plinss]
topic: overdue actions
18:17:59 [noah]
ACTION-514?
18:17:59 [trackbot]
ACTION-514 -- Daniel Appelquist to draft finding on API minimization -- due 2011-06-03 -- OPEN
18:17:59 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/514
18:18:10 [jar]
ACTION: Jonathan to solicit review of issue-57 (definition discovery) document from readers of public-lod and/or semantic-web lists [self-assigned]
18:18:10 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-579 - Solicit review of issue-57 (definition discovery) document from readers of public-lod and/or semantic-web lists [self-assigned] [on Jonathan Rees - due 2011-06-30].
18:18:57 [plinss]
nm: just need to bump the date?
18:19:21 [Zakim]
-ht
18:19:40 [plinss]
dka: yes, until a few days before the next call
18:19:48 [noah]
ACTION-514 Due 2011-07-12
18:19:48 [trackbot]
ACTION-514 Draft finding on API minimization due date now 2011-07-12
18:19:56 [noah]
ACTION-480?
18:19:56 [trackbot]
ACTION-480 -- Daniel Appelquist to draft overview document framing Web applications as opposed to traditional Web of documents -- due 2011-05-24 -- OPEN
18:19:56 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/480
18:20:54 [noah]
ACTION-544?
18:20:54 [trackbot]
ACTION-544 -- Daniel Appelquist to propose TAG input, if any, to possible workshop on packaged Web apps -- due 2011-05-31 -- OPEN
18:20:54 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/544
18:21:26 [plinss]
dka: 460 and 566 are redundant
18:21:40 [noah]
ACTION-460 is redundant with 566, but TLR says Alissa cooper may not be the right contact anyway.
18:21:49 [noah]
close ACTION-460
18:21:49 [trackbot]
ACTION-460 Coordinate with IAB regarding next steps on privacy policy closed
18:21:55 [noah]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owner
18:22:05 [noah]
ACTION-544?
18:22:05 [trackbot]
ACTION-544 -- Daniel Appelquist to propose TAG input, if any, to possible workshop on packaged Web apps -- due 2011-05-31 -- OPEN
18:22:05 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/544
18:24:00 [plinss]
dka: I'm working on this one, tpac week would be good for this
18:24:12 [DKA]
http://www.brucelawson.co.uk/2011/installable-web-apps-and-interoperability/
18:25:52 [plinss]
dka: I'm hoping to get people from chrome, mozilla, adobe, and hp (WebOS)
18:27:01 [noah]
ACTION-544 Due 2011-08-01
18:27:01 [trackbot]
ACTION-544 Propose TAG input, if any, to possible workshop on packaged Web apps due date now 2011-08-01
18:27:26 [noah]
ACTION-437?
18:27:26 [trackbot]
ACTION-437 -- Tim Berners-Lee to create a task force on XML / HTML convergence -- due 2011-06-01 -- OPEN
18:27:26 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/437
18:28:01 [noah]
close ACTION-437
18:28:01 [trackbot]
ACTION-437 Create a task force on XML / HTML convergence closed
18:28:10 [noah]
ACTION-510?
18:28:10 [trackbot]
ACTION-510 -- Tim Berners-Lee to write a note conveying the TAG's concerns re: the microdata -> RDF URI mappings in the HTML5 microdata draft Due: 2011-01-20 -- due 2011-04-26 -- OPEN
18:28:10 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/510
18:29:16 [jar]
tim sent email, and the html editor replied
18:30:09 [jar]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Apr/0057.html
18:30:42 [jar]
may 20
18:30:56 [timbl]
message:%3C3D3DBBA0-0F94-438D-AC23-EF1EC84E182F@w3.org%3E
18:31:13 [noah]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011May/0062.html
18:31:23 [jar]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011May/0336.html
18:31:51 [timbl]
mid:3D3DBBA0-0F94-438D-AC23-EF1EC84E182F@w3.org
18:32:10 [jar]
responses from aryeh, maciej, ian, julian
18:32:11 [Zakim]
-DKA
18:33:10 [JeniT]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011May/0364.html
18:33:59 [noah]
ACTION: Noah to schedule discussion of resonses to TAG concerns expressed under ACTION-510, e.g. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011May/0364.html
18:33:59 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-580 - Schedule discussion of resonses to TAG concerns expressed under ACTION-510, e.g. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011May/0364.html [on Noah Mendelsohn - due 2011-06-30].
18:34:19 [noah]
ACTION-580 Due 2011-07-12
18:34:19 [trackbot]
ACTION-580 Schedule discussion of resonses to TAG concerns expressed under ACTION-510, e.g. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011May/0364.html due date now 2011-07-12
18:34:26 [noah]
close ACTION-510
18:34:26 [trackbot]
ACTION-510 Write a note conveying the TAG's concerns re: the microdata -> RDF URI mappings in the HTML5 microdata draft Due: 2011-01-20 closed
18:34:38 [Zakim]
-JeniT
18:34:45 [JeniT]
JeniT has left #tagmem
18:34:55 [Zakim]
-TimBL
18:35:06 [plinss]
nm: meeting adjourned, I'll be gone for two weeks
18:35:08 [Zakim]
-Ashok_Malhotra
18:35:10 [Zakim]
-Yves
18:35:11 [Zakim]
-noah
18:35:14 [Zakim]
-Jonathan_Rees
18:35:18 [timbl]
have a good vacation, Noah
18:35:19 [Zakim]
-plinss
18:35:20 [noah]
s/I'll be gone for two weeks//
18:35:21 [Zakim]
TAG_Weekly()1:00PM has ended
18:35:23 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.617.538.aaaa, plinss, DKA, jrees, JeniT, Yves, Ashok_Malhotra, noah, TimBL, ht, Jonathan_Rees
18:35:38 [plinss]
rrsagent, make logs public
18:35:47 [timbl]
s/ave a good vacation//
18:37:35 [noah]
s/Thanks Tim//
20:10:23 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #tagmem
20:33:51 [timbl__]
timbl__ has joined #tagmem
21:18:48 [jar]
jar has left #tagmem
22:00:00 [Norm]
Norm has joined #tagmem