IRC log of au on 2011-06-20

Timestamps are in UTC.

19:52:19 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #au
19:52:19 [RRSAgent]
logging to
19:52:43 [alastairc]
alastairc has joined #au
19:52:51 [Jan]
Zakim, this will be AUWG
19:52:51 [Zakim]
ok, Jan; I see WAI_AUWG()3:00PM scheduled to start 52 minutes ago
19:52:59 [Jan]
Meeting: WAI AU
19:58:18 [jeanne]
jeanne has joined #au
19:59:47 [Jan]
19:59:51 [Zakim]
WAI_AUWG()3:00PM has now started
19:59:52 [Jan]
Chair: Jutta Treviranus
19:59:58 [Zakim]
20:01:15 [Zakim]
20:01:40 [Jan]
zakim, ??P4 is really Jan
20:01:40 [Zakim]
+Jan; got it
20:02:19 [Zakim]
20:02:32 [Jan]
zakim, ??P5 is really Alastair
20:02:32 [Zakim]
+Alastair; got it
20:02:42 [Zakim]
20:03:23 [Jan]
zakim, [Microsoft] is really Cherie
20:03:23 [Zakim]
+Cherie; got it
20:03:40 [Jan]
regrets: Sueann N., Tim B.
20:04:54 [jeanne]
zakim, mute me
20:04:54 [Zakim]
Jeanne should now be muted
20:05:39 [Zakim]
20:06:16 [Zakim]
20:06:33 [Zakim]
20:06:42 [Jan]
zakim, ??P12 is really Jutta
20:06:42 [Zakim]
+Jutta; got it
20:06:53 [Jan]
zakim, [Microsoft] is really Alex
20:06:53 [Zakim]
+Alex; got it
20:06:58 [Greg]
Greg has joined #au
20:07:07 [Jan]
zakim, who's here?
20:07:07 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Jeanne (muted), Jan, Alastair, Cherie, Greg, Jutta, Alex
20:07:09 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Greg, jeanne, alastairc, RRSAgent, Zakim, Jan, trackbot
20:07:34 [Jan]
20:09:09 [jeanne]
zakim, unmute me
20:09:09 [Zakim]
Jeanne should no longer be muted
20:09:28 [Jan]
Jeanne: I like the schedule but its aggressive
20:10:04 [Jan]
Alex: Unlikely everyone will agree to all the responses.
20:10:32 [Jan]
Alex: Not fully sure that some of the other MS commenters will agree
20:10:42 [Jan]
Jeanne: Other ideas?
20:21:42 [Jan]
Topic: 2. (Quick Mention) HTML5 Last Call Spec Review
20:22:05 [Jan]
Jeanne's message
20:22:21 [Jan]
Jeanne: 35 sections of HTML5 that need review
20:22:55 [Jan]
Jeanne: The wiki (editable by PF members)
20:23:43 [Jan]
Jeanne: Needs to be in by July 15
20:24:14 [Jan]
Jeanne: So PF can write up the bugs by Aug 3 (and they will track bugs etc)
20:24:57 [Jan]
JT: Whats relevant to ATEG?
20:25:02 [Jan]
JT: Whats relevant to ATAG?
20:25:13 [Jan]
Alastair: Alt tags and other things
20:25:26 [Jan]
Jeanne: Medai, canvas, forms
20:26:06 [Jan]
JT: Group or indiv responses?
20:26:15 [Jan]
Jeanne: Indiv preferred
20:26:31 [Jan]
Topic: 3. The survey for proposals arising from the comment review:
20:26:39 [Jan]
20:27:06 [Jan]
Topic: A.3.1.3 PROPOSAL: Adjust defined term to "sequential keyboard access"
20:30:21 [Jan]
Resolution: All accept A.3.1.3 PROPOSAL: Adjust defined term to "sequential keyboard access"
20:30:34 [Jan]
Topic: A.3.5.1 PROPOSAL: To split the search requirement
20:41:38 [Jan]
Success Criterion A.3.5.1 Text Search (Minimum): Editing-views enable text search, such that all of the following are true: (Level AA)
20:41:40 [Jan]
(a) All Editable Text: Any text content that is editable by the editing-view is searchable (including alternative content); and
20:41:41 [Jan]
(b) Match: Matching results can be made visible to the author and given focus; and
20:41:43 [Jan]
(c) No Match: Authors are informed when no matching results are found; and
20:41:45 [Jan]
(d) Two-way: The search can be made forwards or backwards; and
20:41:47 [Jan]
(e) Case Sensitive: The search can be in both case sensitive and case insensitive modes.
20:42:38 [Jan]
Resolution: Keep AA version, but drop AAA version of
20:42:49 [Jan]
Topic: A.3.1.3 ACTION: JR to update answer to IBM24 to better address mobile
20:45:19 [Jan]
Resolution: all accept A.3.1.3 ACTION: JR to update answer to IBM24 to better address mobile
20:45:32 [Jan]
Topic: PROPOSAL: A.3.6.1 Independence of Display
20:46:12 [Jan]
20:46:13 [Zakim]
20:47:36 [Jan]
Resolution: All accept PROPOSAL: A.3.6.1 Independence of Display
20:47:47 [Jan]
Topic: PROPOSAL: A.3.6.2 Save Settings
20:48:10 [Jan]
Resolution: All accept PROPOSAL: A.3.6.2 Save Settings
20:48:19 [Jan]
Topic: PROPOSAL: A.3.6.3 Apply Platform Settings
20:51:08 [Jan]
Resolution: All accept A.3.6.3 Apply Platform Settings
20:51:21 [Jan]
Topic: PROPOSAL: A.3.6.4 Multiple Sets
20:51:33 [Jan]
Resolution: All accept PROPOSAL: A.3.6.4 Multiple Sets
20:51:42 [Jan]
Topic: PROPOSAL: A.3.6.5 Assistance with Preferences
20:51:58 [Jan]
Resolution: All accept PROPOSAL: A.3.6.5 Assistance with Preferences
20:52:10 [Jan]
PROPOSAL: A.4.2.2 Document Author-Level Features
20:53:35 [Jan]
JT: We should define author-level
20:53:48 [Jan]
Resolution: All accept A.4.2.2 Document Author-Level Features
20:54:00 [Jan]
Topic: PROPOSAL: A.3.2.1 Auto-Save
20:55:24 [Jan]
Resolution: All accept: PROPOSAL: A.3.2.1 Auto-Save
20:55:36 [Jan]
Topic: PROPOSAL: A.3.2.4 Auto-Save (Extended)
20:56:15 [Zakim]
20:56:16 [Zakim]
20:56:22 [Jan]
A.3.2.4 Auto-Save (Extended): The authoring tool can be set to automatically save all web content edits made using the authoring tool. (Level AAA)
20:56:34 [Jan]
calling back
20:57:02 [Zakim]
20:57:31 [Zakim]
20:57:38 [Jan]
20:57:57 [Zakim]
20:58:01 [Jan]
Network problems....5pm...
20:58:27 [Jan]
lets call it a day
20:59:45 [Zakim]
20:59:46 [Zakim]
20:59:46 [Zakim]
20:59:49 [Zakim]
20:59:50 [Zakim]
20:59:52 [Zakim]
WAI_AUWG()3:00PM has ended
20:59:54 [Zakim]
Attendees were Jeanne, Jan, Alastair, Cherie, Greg, Jutta, Alex, [IPcaller]
21:11:50 [Jan]
RRSAgent, make minutes
21:11:50 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate Jan
21:11:57 [Jan]
RRSAgent, set logs public
21:12:02 [Jan]
Zakim, bye
21:12:02 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #au
21:12:08 [Jan]
RRSAgent, bye
21:12:08 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items