IRC log of lld on 2011-06-16

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:55:53 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #lld
13:55:53 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-irc
13:56:24 [tbaker]
rrsagent, bookmark
13:56:24 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-irc#T13-56-24
13:56:33 [emma]
emma has joined #lld
13:56:35 [antoine]
zakim, this will be lld
13:56:35 [Zakim]
ok, antoine, I see INC_LLDXG()10:00AM already started
13:56:40 [tbaker]
Meeting: LLD XG
13:56:43 [emma]
Sorry I'm late !
13:56:44 [tbaker]
Chair: Emmanuelle
13:56:52 [tbaker]
no problem! I'm setting up
13:56:59 [emma]
thx
13:57:02 [tbaker]
rrsagent, please make record public
13:57:03 [michaelp]
michaelp has joined #lld
13:57:22 [Zakim]
+??P4
13:57:39 [antoine]
zakim, ??P4 is dvilasuero
13:57:39 [Zakim]
+dvilasuero; got it
13:57:47 [tbaker]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Jun/0025.html
13:57:49 [dvilasuero]
zakim, unmute me
13:57:49 [Zakim]
dvilasuero was not muted, dvilasuero
13:57:53 [Zakim]
+ +33.1.44.78.aaaa
13:58:00 [emma]
zakim, aaaa is me
13:58:00 [Zakim]
+emma; got it
13:58:01 [dvilasuero]
zakim mute me
13:58:08 [tbaker]
Previous: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/06/09-lld-minutes.html
13:58:13 [dvilasuero]
zakim, mute me
13:58:13 [Zakim]
dvilasuero should now be muted
13:58:18 [Zakim]
+??P6
13:58:23 [tbaker]
emma, do you know who sent regrets?
13:58:35 [Zakim]
+ +1.614.764.aabb
13:58:39 [antoine]
zakim, ??P6 isAlexanderH
13:58:39 [Zakim]
I don't understand '??P6 isAlexanderH', antoine
13:58:44 [antoine]
zakim, ??P6 is AlexanderH
13:58:44 [Zakim]
+AlexanderH; got it
13:58:51 [rsinger]
rsinger has joined #lld
13:59:25 [antoine]
Regrets+ William, Marcia
13:59:26 [jneubert]
jneubert has joined #lld
13:59:32 [emma]
Regrets+ Lars
13:59:45 [kcoyle]
kcoyle has joined #lld
14:00:02 [Zakim]
+??P9
14:00:15 [antoine]
Regrets+ Jeff
14:00:20 [tbaker]
zakim, ??P9 is TomB
14:00:20 [Zakim]
+TomB; got it
14:00:25 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
14:00:25 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ??P3, dvilasuero (muted), emma, AlexanderH, michaelp (muted), TomB
14:00:26 [tbaker]
zakim, TomB is tbaker
14:00:27 [Zakim]
On IRC I see kcoyle, jneubert, rsinger, michaelp, emma, RRSAgent, dvilasuero, Zakim, tbaker, AlexanderH, antoine, edsu
14:00:30 [Zakim]
+tbaker; got it
14:00:31 [Zakim]
+??P11
14:00:47 [antoine]
zakim, ??P3 is me
14:00:47 [Zakim]
+antoine; got it
14:00:57 [antoine]
zakim. ??P11 is kcoyle
14:01:31 [rayd]
rayd has joined #lld
14:01:37 [Zakim]
+ +1.423.463.aacc
14:01:57 [antoine]
zakim, aacc is rayd
14:01:57 [Zakim]
+rayd; got it
14:02:05 [digikim_]
digikim_ has joined #lld
14:02:06 [rsinger]
Zakim, aacc is me
14:02:06 [Zakim]
sorry, rsinger, I do not recognize a party named 'aacc'
14:02:06 [GordonD]
GordonD has joined #lld
14:02:19 [antoine]
zakim, rayd is really rsinger
14:02:19 [Zakim]
+rsinger; got it
14:02:22 [digikim_]
soon joining the call -- skype installs some updates... very annoying :-/
14:02:31 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:02:39 [antoine]
zakim, LC is rayd
14:02:39 [Zakim]
+rayd; got it
14:02:43 [monica]
monica has joined #lld
14:03:08 [LarsG]
LarsG has joined #lld
14:03:17 [Zakim]
+ +49.173.609.aadd
14:03:29 [Zakim]
+??P18
14:03:31 [kefo]
kefo has joined #lld
14:03:36 [Zakim]
+ +44.194.346.aaee
14:03:36 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:03:38 [antoine]
zakim, aadd is jneubert
14:03:38 [Zakim]
+jneubert; got it
14:03:40 [pmurray]
pmurray has joined #lld
14:03:40 [kefo]
Zakim, LC is mne
14:03:40 [Zakim]
+mne; got it
14:03:46 [kefo]
Zakim, LC is me
14:03:46 [Zakim]
sorry, kefo, I do not recognize a party named 'LC'
14:03:55 [emma]
zakim, mne is really kefo
14:03:55 [Zakim]
+kefo; got it
14:03:58 [antoine]
zakin, mne is really kefo
14:03:58 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:04:05 [monica]
zakim, P18 is monica
14:04:06 [Zakim]
sorry, monica, I do not recognize a party named 'P18'
14:04:08 [kefo]
zakim, mmute me plase
14:04:08 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'mmute me plase', kefo
14:04:11 [kefo]
zakim, mmute me please
14:04:11 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'mmute me', kefo
14:04:14 [kefo]
zakim, mute me please
14:04:14 [Zakim]
kefo should now be muted
14:04:19 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
14:04:19 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, dvilasuero (muted), emma, AlexanderH, michaelp (muted), tbaker, ??P11, rsinger, rayd, jneubert, GordonD, kefo (muted), +44.194.346.aaee, [LC]
14:04:20 [kefo]
Clearly I'm having typing issues
14:04:22 [edsu]
Zakim, [LC] is edsu
14:04:22 [Zakim]
On IRC I see pmurray, kefo, LarsG, monica, GordonD, digikim_, rayd, kcoyle, jneubert, rsinger, michaelp, emma, RRSAgent, dvilasuero, Zakim, tbaker, AlexanderH, antoine, edsu
14:04:25 [Zakim]
+edsu; got it
14:04:37 [Zakim]
+??P24
14:04:51 [antoine]
zakim, aaee is monica
14:04:52 [pmurray]
zakim, p24 is me
14:04:55 [Zakim]
+ +1.404.892.aaff
14:04:59 [Zakim]
+monica; got it
14:05:03 [Zakim]
sorry, pmurray, I do not recognize a party named 'p24'
14:05:11 [pmurray]
zakim, aaff is me
14:05:13 [Zakim]
+??P27
14:05:20 [digikim_]
Zakim, P27 is digikim
14:05:25 [Zakim]
+pmurray; got it
14:05:29 [antoine]
zakim, who is on the phone
14:05:30 [LarsG]
zakim, please mute me
14:05:33 [antoine]
zakim, who is on the phone?
14:05:37 [Zakim]
sorry, digikim_, I do not recognize a party named 'P27'
14:05:42 [digikim_]
Zakim, ??P27 is digikim
14:05:47 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on the phone', antoine
14:05:49 [Zakim]
LarsG should now be muted
14:05:51 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, dvilasuero (muted), emma, AlexanderH, michaelp (muted), tbaker, ??P11, rsinger, rayd, jneubert, GordonD (muted), kefo (muted), monica, edsu, LarsG
14:05:56 [Zakim]
... (muted), pmurray, ??P27
14:05:58 [Zakim]
+digikim; got it
14:06:36 [tbaker]
Michael Panzer?
14:06:41 [kcoyle]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ScribeDuty
14:07:06 [michaelp]
Ok sure
14:07:17 [emma]
Scribe: Michael
14:07:25 [emma]
scribenick: michaelp
14:08:44 [michaelp]
Sorry, Haven't scribed in a while ...
14:08:53 [michaelp]
I am currently searching for the agenda
14:09:00 [michaelp]
TOPIC: Agenda
14:09:10 [michaelp]
TOPIC: Admin
14:09:19 [emma]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RunningAgenda
14:10:21 [michaelp]
Emma: Munites of last telecon accepted.
14:10:45 [michaelp]
s/Munites/Minutes
14:11:11 [digikim_]
monica :)
14:11:12 [emma]
ACTION: Tom to send email to the LOD-LAM participants and create a final version of the presentation [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/26-lld-minutes.html#action01]
14:11:15 [emma]
--Done
14:11:25 [michaelp]
ACTION: Tom to send email to the LOD-LAM participants and create a final version of the presentation [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/26-lld-minutes.html#action01]
14:11:31 [michaelp]
--Done
14:11:37 [tbaker]
The LOD-LAM presentation is at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/File:Lldxg-summary.pptx
14:11:49 [michaelp]
Topic: Final report -- reviews
14:12:02 [michaelp]
... Open action on getting comments and reviews
14:12:24 [michaelp]
Emma: Karen suggested using blog for comments
14:12:34 [kcoyle]
q+
14:12:59 [emma]
ack kc
14:13:06 [michaelp]
... We need someone to setup a WordPress blog and copy parts of review
14:13:23 [monica]
why cam we not use digress.it site?
14:13:47 [digikim_]
kcoule +1
14:13:54 [michaelp]
Karen: We have gotten no replies from the public list. Approaching single individuals more succesful.
14:14:22 [antoine]
the principle is ok, but I'm not sure we want to centralize it!
14:14:24 [michaelp]
Emma: Targetting contributers could be more efficient.
14:14:43 [tbaker]
q+ to say that the chairs have approached alot of people
14:14:52 [digikim_]
kcoyle: yes, I just sent the email to the two people at the national library of finland and said that you need to comment on this, to resque the world ;)
14:15:12 [emma]
ack tb
14:15:12 [Zakim]
tbaker, you wanted to say that the chairs have approached alot of people
14:15:23 [michaelp]
Karen: We don't happen to get general comments
14:15:53 [michaelp]
TomB: We have sent out a lot of mails and had gotten a very good response rate from potential commenters.
14:16:04 [michaelp]
... We asked to review particular sections.
14:16:06 [emma]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReportReviewerAssignments
14:16:38 [michaelp]
Karen: I am concerned about responses specifically from the library community.
14:16:45 [antoine]
Aren't we going to send to http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Dissemination_Lists ?
14:17:16 [kcoyle]
antoine, i don't think that sending to lists is going to get the attention of the people we need to reach
14:17:23 [michaelp]
Emma: We have people from inside the group.
14:17:35 [emma]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Jun/0023.html
14:17:59 [michaelp]
... We have prepared a call for comments.
14:18:24 [michaelp]
... Ok for sending this Call for Comments on the list?
14:18:27 [antoine]
karen: well, at least it will be a wider than the lld alone! And of course that should not prevent us from trying personal requests. It's just that I don't think we should/can centralize that
14:19:06 [michaelp]
Antoine: I like the idea of members contacting outside people personally.
14:19:25 [michaelp]
... I also wanted to point out that the call would also be send to a wider audience.
14:19:52 [michaelp]
Emma: Any objections to the draft of the Call?
14:19:56 [dvilasuero]
+1 to draft call
14:20:13 [michaelp]
ACTION: Co-chairs to draft message to the community about review between 16 June and 20 July - post before next call, on 16 June [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/06/09-lld-minutes.html#action02]
14:20:17 [michaelp]
--done
14:20:17 [antoine]
q+ on adding blog to the call
14:20:26 [emma]
ack ant
14:20:26 [Zakim]
antoine, you wanted to comment on adding blog to the call
14:20:27 [michaelp]
--Done
14:21:03 [michaelp]
Antoine: Do we want to add a blog refeence/link to the Call?
14:21:23 [michaelp]
s/refeence/lreference
14:21:28 [digikim_]
(somebody is noisy)
14:21:30 [monica]
q+
14:21:35 [emma]
ack mon
14:21:38 [michaelp]
Emma: Karen, do you have a platform in mind?
14:22:05 [michaelp]
Monica: I think we could host it, but have to check if it will be open to anyone.
14:22:18 [michaelp]
Karen: We could use Blogspot, etc.
14:22:41 [michaelp]
... But is this gonna work? I am wondering if this would trigger specific comments.
14:22:59 [monica]
q+
14:23:07 [michaelp]
Emma: W3C would probably not comfortable with a public plattform.
14:23:12 [emma]
ack mon
14:23:27 [michaelp]
Monica: How long do we expect the blog to be accessible?
14:23:30 [antoine]
2 months?
14:23:48 [michaelp]
Emma: Duration of the review process, 2 month.
14:23:58 [pmurray]
I don't think we need to keep the comment blog around for a long time.
14:24:04 [antoine]
we can just save the comments as HTML and upload them on the wiki, if we want an archive...
14:24:24 [pmurray]
antoine: +1
14:24:29 [michaelp]
Monica: We could set it up if it is not for a long period.
14:24:34 [dvilasuero]
antoine +1
14:24:51 [pmurray]
I think it would be useful as a short term tool, not a long term preservation of commentary.
14:25:15 [michaelp]
ACTION: Antoine and Emmanuelle to talk about strategies for getting comments at next call [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action15]
14:25:17 [michaelp]
--DONE
14:26:00 [michaelp]
Karen: We can split the blog up into sections that are moderated.
14:26:24 [michaelp]
Emma: We need the URL for the blog before the Call for Comments can go out.
14:26:57 [michaelp]
ACTION: Monica to set up blog for comments on Monday
14:27:53 [michaelp]
ACTION: Jeff and William to propose text on microdata and schema.org - where in the report it should be discussed [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/06/09-lld-minutes.html#action03]
14:27:55 [michaelp]
--DONE
14:28:01 [emma]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Jun/0026.html
14:28:57 [michaelp]
Emma: We have to discuss how to integrate comments we are receiving
14:29:15 [michaelp]
... Topic for next week.
14:30:00 [michaelp]
TOPIC: "LIBRARY LINKED DATA": SCOPE OF THIS REPORT (Karen, Peter, Tom, Gordon, Jodi)
14:30:16 [michaelp]
ACTION: everyone to read http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits#.22Library_Linked_Data.22:_Scope_of_this_report and do lightweight review [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action04]
14:30:35 [michaelp]
--DONE
14:31:32 [tbaker]
+1 close action
14:31:35 [michaelp]
ACTION: Jodi to send email about Scope statement [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action05]
14:31:40 [michaelp]
--DONE
14:31:53 [michaelp]
Topic: BENEFITS OF LINKED DATA (Ed, Emmanuelle, Ross)
14:32:03 [michaelp]
ACTION: Karen to edit the Benefits section [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/26-lld-minutes.html#action06]
14:32:03 [emma]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011May/0080.html
14:32:06 [michaelp]
--DONE
14:33:11 [tbaker]
+1 - have asked
14:33:16 [michaelp]
ACTION: Tom to ask Hideaki or Dickson to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action06]
14:33:22 [michaelp]
--DONE
14:34:32 [michaelp]
Topic: RELEVANT TECHNOLOGIES (Jeff)
14:34:39 [michaelp]
ACTION: Gordon to review Relevant Technologies [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/06/09-lld-minutes.html#action04]
14:34:43 [michaelp]
--Continued
14:34:45 [GordonD]
OK to add Gordon to list of reviewers
14:35:35 [michaelp]
Topic: IMPLEMENTATION CHALLENGES AND BARRIERS TO ADOPTION (Karen, Peter, Tom, Gordon, Jodi)
14:36:13 [antoine]
in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Library_standards_and_linked_data there are things that relate to problems
14:36:20 [michaelp]
Karen: I don't really see a place for this in the report, because it doesn't really relate to problems and limitations.
14:36:39 [tbaker]
q+ to ask if it might be folded into Available Vocabularies deliverable
14:36:45 [antoine]
E.g. Q: How can libraries be encouraged to "free" their records?
14:37:27 [emma]
ack tb
14:37:27 [Zakim]
tbaker, you wanted to ask if it might be folded into Available Vocabularies deliverable
14:37:34 [michaelp]
... I looked at the available vocabularies, but it looked like it is not meant to be comprehensive.
14:37:46 [michaelp]
... Should we add to it?
14:37:56 [Zakim]
-jneubert
14:39:07 [michaelp]
... A lot of what is in Library Standards is not about vocabs or data sets.
14:39:11 [emma]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Library_Data_Resources
14:39:56 [michaelp]
TomB: I am jsut wondering of the scope of this vocab and dataset deliverable could be expanded to accomodate what is already in there
14:40:44 [michaelp]
... It would be a pity not to publish some of the discussion htere.
14:40:51 [antoine]
q+
14:40:58 [michaelp]
s/htere/there
14:40:59 [emma]
ack ant
14:41:19 [Zakim]
+jneubert
14:41:20 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Library_Data_Resources
14:41:40 [michaelp]
Antoine: Would this just apply to the page/link above?
14:41:55 [emma]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Library_standards_and_linked_data
14:42:22 [michaelp]
Karen: We want to expand this other page to accomodate vocabs.
14:43:44 [tbaker]
I wasn't suggesting the pages be combined mechanically - not everything necessarily needs to be integrated into a formal deliverable
14:44:22 [michaelp]
Emma: Maybe we could just freeze the two pages and identify places where we could point to them.
14:44:57 [michaelp]
Antoine: Library Data Resources is about library standards. Could the vocab page point there?
14:45:24 [monica]
maybe we can make an even stronger statement "we highly recommend that you read link for background on topic xxx"
14:46:12 [michaelp]
Emma: Can we include some as issues for further discussion?
14:46:47 [GordonD]
Before freezing the Library Data Resources page, I will update it ...
14:47:07 [michaelp]
Karen: All the key issues here have gone into the issues section, just worded differently.
14:47:54 [michaelp]
ACTION: Karen and Antoine to relate Library Data Resources and Library Standards and Linked data
14:48:18 [michaelp]
ACTION: Gordon and Karen to consider relation between problems and limitation section and the library resource wiki page. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/03/24-lld-minutes.html#action01]
14:48:21 [michaelp]
--DONE
14:48:29 [michaelp]
Topic: RECOMMENDATIONS AND NEXT STEPS (Karen, Peter, Tom, Gordon, Jodi)
14:48:44 [emma]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2011May/0052.html
14:48:48 [michaelp]
ACTION: Jeff to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_recommendations_page for next week [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action12]
14:48:50 [michaelp]
--DONE
14:48:57 [monica]
Draft Report blog - http://blogs.ukoln.ac.uk/w3clld/ :)
14:49:21 [monica]
I will make some cosmetic changes on Monday and start call for emails of editors
14:49:27 [antoine]
monica++
14:49:36 [kcoyle]
monica++!
14:49:37 [dvilasuero]
monica +1
14:50:39 [michaelp]
ACTION: Tom to ask Dickson and Guenther if they could contribute curriculum issues to the Recommendations Section [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action13]
14:50:43 [michaelp]
--continued
14:51:01 [michaelp]
TomB: His lomger comments should go to the list.
14:51:26 [michaelp]
... even if we cannot include everything in the report.
14:51:57 [michaelp]
Topic: LIBRARY LINKED DATA: VOCABULARIES AND DATASETS - SEPARATE DELIVERABLE (Antoine, Jeff, Marcia, William)
14:52:14 [michaelp]
Emma: Still looking for reviewers.
14:52:16 [digikim_]
I sent a review on the whole document, was this noticed? (should we list somewhere all review emails to keep track?)
14:52:18 [antoine]
q+
14:52:27 [emma]
ack ant
14:52:29 [michaelp]
Topic: USE CASES (Daniel) - SEPARATE DELIVERABLE
14:52:51 [dvilasuero]
zakim, unmute me
14:52:51 [Zakim]
dvilasuero should no longer be muted
14:53:56 [michaelp]
dvilasuero : I asked cluster owners and contacted Gordon. I will send email to list per Tuesday.
14:54:44 [antoine]
q+
14:54:56 [michaelp]
Topic: TRANSITION TO W3C COMMUNITY GROUP
14:55:03 [emma]
ack ant
14:55:14 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-minutes.html tbaker
14:55:41 [michaelp]
Antoine: Another comment on reviews. Do we keep track of reviews in a formal manner?
14:55:54 [tbaker]
rrsagent, please make record public
14:55:58 [digikim_]
antoine: +1
14:56:05 [michaelp]
... Should we centralize the comments, keep a list?
14:56:24 [michaelp]
... W3C usually uses an issue tracker.
14:56:37 [dvilasuero]
antoine +1
14:56:50 [tbaker]
q+ to suggest that someone be responsible, for each section, for thanking reviewers and acknowledging reviews
14:57:00 [michaelp]
... All emails are tracked and a workflow is kept track of.
14:57:04 [emma]
ack tom
14:57:08 [emma]
ack tb
14:57:08 [Zakim]
tbaker, you wanted to suggest that someone be responsible, for each section, for thanking reviewers and acknowledging reviews
14:57:55 [michaelp]
TomB: I suggest that when people send reviews, they should be acknowledged with a personal response.
14:58:32 [Zakim]
-monica
14:58:38 [tbaker]
+1 wiki page is good enough for tracking issues
14:59:11 [emma]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReportReviewerAssignments
14:59:37 [michaelp]
Emma: Can we continue to track the reviews on this page?
15:00:10 [michaelp]
Antoine: This aslo gives some candidate names of people who should response to reviews.
15:00:15 [michaelp]
... of specific parts
15:00:39 [michaelp]
Emma: We discuss next week how to handle reviews.
15:01:15 [Zakim]
-AlexanderH
15:01:15 [kefo]
bye
15:01:19 [Zakim]
-GordonD
15:01:19 [pmurray]
me Bye, everyone!
15:01:20 [Zakim]
-??P11
15:01:21 [Zakim]
-kefo
15:01:22 [michaelp]
Emma: Thanks, meeting adjourned.
15:01:23 [dvilasuero]
thank you, b
15:01:23 [Zakim]
-rayd
15:01:25 [Zakim]
-pmurray
15:01:26 [dvilasuero]
bye!
15:01:26 [LarsG]
Bye
15:01:28 [Zakim]
-jneubert
15:01:31 [AlexanderH]
bye
15:01:34 [antoine]
zakim, please list attendees
15:01:39 [Zakim]
-digikim
15:01:43 [Zakim]
-rsinger
15:01:44 [emma]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:01:44 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-minutes.html emma
15:01:45 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been dvilasuero, +33.1.44.78.aaaa, emma, AlexanderH, michaelp, tbaker, antoine, +1.423.463.aacc, rsinger, rayd, +49.173.609.aadd,
15:01:52 [Zakim]
... +44.194.346.aaee, jneubert, kefo, GordonD, edsu, +1.404.892.aaff, monica, LarsG, pmurray, digikim
15:02:01 [tbaker]
zakim, list attendees
15:02:07 [Zakim]
-dvilasuero
15:02:32 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:02:32 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-minutes.html antoine
15:02:33 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been dvilasuero, +33.1.44.78.aaaa, emma, AlexanderH, michaelp, tbaker, antoine, +1.423.463.aacc, rsinger, rayd, +49.173.609.aadd,
15:02:39 [Zakim]
... +44.194.346.aaee, jneubert, kefo, GordonD, edsu, +1.404.892.aaff, monica, LarsG, pmurray, digikim
15:02:45 [emma]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:02:45 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-minutes.html emma
15:03:15 [Zakim]
-LarsG
15:03:48 [michaelp]
michaelp has left #lld
15:04:33 [Zakim]
-antoine
15:04:35 [Zakim]
-edsu
15:04:37 [Zakim]
-emma
15:04:41 [Zakim]
-tbaker
15:04:49 [Zakim]
-michaelp
15:04:51 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has ended
15:04:53 [Zakim]
Attendees were dvilasuero, +33.1.44.78.aaaa, emma, AlexanderH, michaelp, tbaker, antoine, +1.423.463.aacc, rsinger, rayd, +49.173.609.aadd, +44.194.346.aaee, jneubert, kefo,
15:04:58 [Zakim]
... GordonD, edsu, +1.404.892.aaff, monica, LarsG, pmurray, digikim
15:10:06 [antoine]
zakim, bye
15:10:12 [antoine]
rrsagent, bye
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
I see 15 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-actions.rdf :
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Tom to send email to the LOD-LAM participants and create a final version of the presentation [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/26-lld-minutes.html#action01] [1]
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-irc#T14-11-12
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Tom to send email to the LOD-LAM participants and create a final version of the presentation [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/26-lld-minutes.html#action01] [2]
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-irc#T14-11-25
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Co-chairs to draft message to the community about review between 16 June and 20 July - post before next call, on 16 June [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/06/09-lld-minutes.html#action02] [3]
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-irc#T14-20-13
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoine and Emmanuelle to talk about strategies for getting comments at next call [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action15] [4]
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-irc#T14-25-15
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Monica to set up blog for comments on Monday [5]
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-irc#T14-26-57
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeff and William to propose text on microdata and schema.org - where in the report it should be discussed [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/06/09-lld-minutes.html#action03] [6]
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-irc#T14-27-53
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: everyone to read http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits#.22Library_Linked_Data.22:_Scope_of_this_report and do lightweight review [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action04] [7]
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-irc#T14-30-16
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jodi to send email about Scope statement [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action05] [8]
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-irc#T14-31-35
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Karen to edit the Benefits section [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/26-lld-minutes.html#action06] [9]
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-irc#T14-32-03
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Tom to ask Hideaki or Dickson to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action06] [10]
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-irc#T14-33-16
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Gordon to review Relevant Technologies [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/06/09-lld-minutes.html#action04] [11]
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-irc#T14-34-39
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Karen and Antoine to relate Library Data Resources and Library Standards and Linked data [12]
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-irc#T14-47-54
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Gordon and Karen to consider relation between problems and limitation section and the library resource wiki page. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/03/24-lld-minutes.html#action01] [13]
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-irc#T14-48-18
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeff to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_recommendations_page for next week [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action12] [14]
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-irc#T14-48-48
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Tom to ask Dickson and Guenther if they could contribute curriculum issues to the Recommendations Section [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action13] [15]
15:10:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-irc#T14-50-39
15:10:23 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #lld