IRC log of css on 2011-06-15

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:28:20 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #css
15:28:20 [RRSAgent]
logging to
15:28:25 [glazou]
Zakim, this will be Style
15:28:26 [Zakim]
ok, glazou; I see Style_CSS FP()12:00PM scheduled to start in 32 minutes
15:28:31 [glazou]
rrsagent, make logs public
15:33:51 [jdaggett_]
jdaggett_ has joined #css
15:40:18 [dbaron]
dbaron has joined #css
15:49:16 [Martijnc]
Martijnc has joined #css
15:55:02 [Zakim]
Style_CSS FP()12:00PM has now started
15:55:09 [Zakim]
15:56:07 [glazou]
Zakim, code?
15:56:07 [Zakim]
the conference code is 78953 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+ tel:+44.203.318.0479), glazou
15:57:01 [sylvaing]
sylvaing has joined #css
15:57:41 [Zakim]
15:57:50 [Zakim]
15:57:54 [danielweck]
Zakim, ??P40 is me
15:57:54 [Zakim]
+danielweck; got it
15:57:55 [vhardy]
vhardy has joined #css
15:58:00 [glazou]
Zakim, ??P46 is me
15:58:00 [Zakim]
+glazou; got it
15:59:11 [oyvind]
oyvind has joined #css
16:00:00 [acebal]
acebal has joined #css
16:00:10 [Zakim]
+ +1.858.216.aaaa
16:00:15 [Zakim]
16:00:25 [Zakim]
+ +1.619.846.aabb
16:00:26 [plinss]
zakim, aaaa is me
16:00:26 [Zakim]
+plinss; got it
16:00:26 [Zakim]
16:00:31 [dsinger_]
dsinger_ has joined #css
16:00:34 [arronei]
zakim, microsoft has me
16:00:34 [Zakim]
+arronei; got it
16:00:35 [hober]
Zakim, aabb is me
16:00:35 [Zakim]
+hober; got it
16:00:50 [arronei]
zakim, microsoft has alexmog
16:00:50 [Zakim]
+alexmog; got it
16:01:04 [Zakim]
16:01:10 [vhardy]
vhardy has joined #css
16:01:14 [stearns]
stearns has joined #css
16:01:18 [Zakim]
16:01:22 [Zakim]
16:01:30 [Zakim]
+ +666182aacc
16:01:30 [johnjan_]
johnjan_ has joined #css
16:01:32 [dsinger_]
Zakim, mute dsinger
16:01:34 [Zakim]
dsinger should now be muted
16:01:38 [Zakim]
+ +1.206.550.aadd
16:01:45 [johnjan_]
zakim, microsoft is johnjan
16:01:45 [Zakim]
+johnjan; got it
16:01:50 [stearns]
zakim, aadd is me
16:01:50 [Zakim]
+stearns; got it
16:01:54 [glazou]
Zakim, who is here?
16:01:54 [Zakim]
On the phone I see johnjan, danielweck, glazou, plinss, [Microsoft.a], hober, ??P51, ChrisL, [Microsoft.aa], dsinger (muted), +666182aacc, stearns
16:01:56 [bradk]
bradk has joined #css
16:01:56 [Zakim]
johnjan has alexmog
16:01:58 [Zakim]
On IRC I see johnjan_, stearns, vhardy, dsinger_, acebal, oyvind, sylvaing, Martijnc, dbaron, jdaggett, RRSAgent, Zakim, glazou, danielweck, kojiishi, Ms2ger, ChrisL, myakura,
16:02:04 [Zakim]
... jgraham, fantasai, lhnz, JohnJan, krijnh, arronei, CSSWG_LogBot, TabAtkins, shepazu, trackbot, boblet, gsnedders, hober, alexmog, Bert, plinss, Hixie
16:02:12 [Zakim]
- +666182aacc
16:02:14 [Zakim]
16:02:26 [szilles]
szilles has joined #css
16:02:28 [vhardy]
zakim, ??P51 is me
16:02:32 [Zakim]
+vhardy; got it
16:02:32 [jdaggett]
zakim, ??P65 is me
16:02:34 [Zakim]
+jdaggett; got it
16:02:37 [murakami]
murakami has joined #css
16:03:05 [Zakim]
+ +030187aaee
16:03:21 [Zakim]
16:03:52 [Zakim]
16:03:52 [dsinger_]
zakim, who is here?
16:04:00 [Zakim]
On the phone I see johnjan, danielweck, glazou, plinss, [Microsoft.a], hober, vhardy, ChrisL, [Microsoft.aa], dsinger (muted), stearns, jdaggett, +030187aaee, [IPcaller], SteveZ
16:04:05 [Zakim]
johnjan has alexmog
16:04:09 [Zakim]
+ +47.21.65.aaff
16:04:23 [Zakim]
On IRC I see murakami, szilles, bradk, johnjan_, stearns, vhardy, dsinger_, acebal, oyvind, sylvaing, Martijnc, dbaron, jdaggett, RRSAgent, Zakim, glazou, danielweck, kojiishi,
16:04:28 [Zakim]
... Ms2ger, ChrisL, myakura, jgraham, fantasai, lhnz, JohnJan, krijnh, arronei, CSSWG_LogBot, TabAtkins, shepazu, trackbot, boblet, gsnedders, hober, alexmog, Bert, plinss, Hixie
16:04:39 [fantasai]
ScribeNick: fantasai
16:05:04 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.618.aagg
16:05:11 [fantasai]
glazou: New agenda items: CSS3 Lists from Tab, item from Alex on CSS3 Regions
16:05:16 [fantasai]
jdaggett: August F2F
16:05:25 [fantasai]
sylvaing: Normalization and Namespaces
16:05:33 [fantasai]
sylvaing: Charter schedule
16:05:38 [Zakim]
16:05:48 [fantasai]
Vincent: Review agreements on CSS Regions
16:05:56 [fantasai]
Vincent: Chris asked to talk about FX charter
16:06:09 [fantasai]
Topic: F2F
16:06:10 [Zakim]
16:06:21 [fantasai]
glazou: Already in June, so we need to decide about that quickly.
16:06:23 [fantasai]
glazou: First, where?
16:06:25 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.275.aahh
16:06:38 [fantasai]
Vincent: I'd suggested Seattle following the ???WG meeting
16:06:45 [Zakim]
- +1.650.275.aahh
16:06:46 [bradk]
zakim, aahh is me
16:06:46 [Zakim]
sorry, bradk, I do not recognize a party named 'aahh'
16:06:47 [fantasai]
Vincent: So we can have a day overlapping with SVGWG
16:06:52 [ChrisL]
svg is 25-29
16:06:54 [fantasai]
Vincent: That's week of July 25th
16:06:59 [fantasai]
jdaggett: So you're suggesting week after that?
16:07:01 [fantasai]
Vincent: Yes
16:07:14 [smfr]
smfr has joined #css
16:07:17 [Ms2ger]
16:07:19 [fantasai]
Vincent: The week of August 1st
16:07:21 [fantasai]
glazou: I can't
16:07:31 [ChrisL]
I can't do week of Aug 1 either
16:07:49 [fantasai]
Steve: Could also do earlier
16:08:04 [ChrisL]
Before is much easier for me
16:08:10 [Zakim]
+ +1.408.636.aaii
16:08:11 [ChrisL]
overlap is not so great for me
16:08:17 [fantasai]
glazou: Could meet at the same time
16:08:19 [smfr]
Zakim. aaii is me
16:08:22 [fantasai]
?: Some ppl are in both groups
16:08:32 [fantasai]
glazou: So first suggestion is 29-31st of July?
16:08:38 [fantasai]
Vincent: 28-29
16:08:46 [fantasai]
Vincent: Have one day of conflict
16:08:48 [glazou]
16:08:58 [fantasai]
sylvaing: Or we could be before with no overlap
16:09:11 [fantasai]
sylvaing: Overlap is interesting model, but weird if there are ppl in both.
16:09:20 [Zakim]
16:09:20 [fantasai]
sylvaing: Ppl interested can just stay an extra day
16:09:21 [ChrisL]
vincent and tab and I are in both
16:09:23 [dsinger_]
Svg is 25-29 inclusive?
16:09:24 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.275.aajj
16:09:25 [kojiishi]
zakim, ??p11 is me
16:09:27 [fantasai]
Vincent is coming back on the 24th
16:09:37 [Zakim]
+kojiishi; got it
16:09:42 [bradk]
zakim, aajj is me
16:09:42 [fantasai]
John: The weekend before will be pretty crazy
16:09:57 [fantasai]
John: It's ??? and they'll close I-90
16:09:58 [Zakim]
+bradk; got it
16:10:28 [dsinger_]
The week before is mpeg Torino...
16:10:55 [fantasai]
fantasai: Seems a bit too early, given we want to span gap between June and November, and this is in July
16:11:11 [fantasai]
glazou: Yeah, probably too early. Not enough agenda items.
16:11:23 [fantasai]
sylvaing: Reason for another meeting is we have a lot of work, so not worried about that.
16:11:37 [fantasai]
dbaron: I do think we want a little more of a gap though
16:11:48 [fantasai]
September is bad for jdaggett and someone else
16:11:54 [fantasai]
glazou can't do August at all
16:11:57 [fantasai]
Steve can't do most of August
16:12:11 [fantasai]
Steve: I could do just before Labor Day, i.e. late august
16:12:14 [fantasai]
howcome can't do late august
16:12:24 [alexmog1]
alexmog1 has joined #css
16:12:33 [fantasai]
Steve: So the advantage of the July dates are they don't seem to have conflict, except for Blue Angels
16:13:00 [smfr]
the blue angels are a troupe of display jet planes
16:13:02 [dsinger_]
The navy's flying aerobatics team
16:13:18 [fantasai]
sylvaing explains the problem with the Blue Angels and the closing of the bridges over the lake
16:13:26 [fantasai]
howcome suggests meeting on the East Coast
16:13:30 [fantasai]
glazou suggests meeting in Europe
16:13:47 [fantasai]
glazou: We're in Santa Clara for TPAC anyway
16:14:20 [dsinger_]
We could go back to Bilbao -:)
16:14:27 [lhnz]
lhnz has joined #css
16:14:38 [fantasai]
glazou: It seems August is not practical for many people
16:14:46 [fantasai]
glazou: Only possibility is the end of the last week of July
16:14:48 [alexmog1]
late july-august is best weather in seattle
16:14:59 [fantasai]
jdaggett: Are there people with explicit conflicts?
16:15:00 [Zakim]
16:15:19 [fantasai]
glazou: I need to be back in Europe on the ? of ?
16:15:34 [fantasai]
31st of July
16:15:49 [fantasai]
glazou: back to 28-29-30 of July
16:15:52 [Zakim]
16:15:56 [fantasai]
ChrisL: That's 2 days of overlap with SVG
16:16:52 [fantasai]
discussion of conflicts
16:17:23 [fantasai]
-> offline
16:17:34 [fantasai]
Topic: CSS Namespaces
16:17:54 [fantasai]
ChrisL: Discussed internally this week, and I pointed out how unfair it was when CSS was being penalized wrt this when it applies to everything
16:18:07 [fantasai]
ChrisL: So in the end what we decided was it would be good to have a short meeting with a few people
16:18:18 [fantasai]
ChrisL: Me, Ishida, one of the chairs, Addison Philips
16:18:27 [fantasai]
ChrisL: To discuss the issues
16:18:43 [fantasai]
ChrisL: and get i18n to withdraw on that point
16:18:50 [fantasai]
fantasai: What about dbaron's suggestion?
16:19:26 [fantasai]
ChrisL: ....
16:19:36 [dbaron]
(i.e., early normalization... though it's hard to be know that *that* won't have performance implications without trying it)
16:19:39 [fantasai]
ChrisL: It's okay to make it the author's responsibility
16:19:53 [fantasai]
ChrisL: I'll set up a meeting next week sometime
16:20:07 [fantasai]
ChrisL: I think authoring in early normalization is better
16:21:40 [fantasai]
fantasai clarifies what dbaron's proposal actually was
16:21:51 [fantasai]
glazou: Most stylesheet authors and Web authors don't know what normalization means
16:21:52 [dbaron]
(normalizing at parse time)
16:21:55 [fantasai]
sylvaing: They shouldn't have to know about it
16:22:11 [fantasai]
s/parse/decoding/ , right?
16:22:29 [fantasai]
glazou: This already harms FTP clients due to filesystem naming issues
16:22:56 [fantasai]
glazou: Even if we add content normalization only we still need to add tests
16:23:03 [Zakim]
16:23:09 [fantasai]
glazou: There are 2 different late normalizations -- parse time and comparison time
16:23:23 [Zakim]
16:23:24 [fantasai]
sylvaing: Either way the specs are held up ?
16:23:31 [danielweck]
Zakim, ??P2 is me
16:23:31 [Zakim]
+danielweck; got it
16:23:37 [fantasai]
glazou: I'm pushing for another solution. I'm pushing to release CSS Namespaces now
16:23:39 [dsinger]
dsinger has joined #css
16:23:48 [fantasai]
glazou: And then have a separate spec dealing with normalization
16:24:05 [Zakim]
16:24:05 [danielweck]
(back in town, got dropped by SIP client)
16:24:11 [fantasai]
sylvaing: It sounds like it's a Web platform issue, no reason to hold up this spec as opposed to others
16:24:18 [dsinger]
zakim, [apple] has dsinger
16:24:18 [Zakim]
+dsinger; got it
16:24:21 [fantasai]
glazou: So Chris, we're waiting for invitation and possible times
16:24:23 [Zakim]
16:24:30 [fantasai]
sylvaing: Are we waiting for specs or waiting for that meeting?
16:25:04 [fantasai]
Topic: CSS Regions
16:25:11 [fantasai]
strings vs identifiers
16:25:47 [fantasai]
Alex: we had discussed at the F2F that strings were better than identifiers, but wasn't clear how this was the resolution
16:26:12 [fantasai]
fantasai: There was no official resolution in the minutes
16:26:38 [fantasai]
Alex: We have something similar with counters, and it seems to work okay for counters. Is there a reason to come up with something different for regions or can we use the same solution?
16:26:52 [fantasai]
smfr: We use idents in animations, too
16:27:07 [fantasai]
glazou: Yes, we usually use idents for this case
16:27:16 [fantasai]
glazou: Also I don't like allowing spaces in names
16:27:42 [fantasai]
Alex: With strings you'd have to say whether null string is a flow, whether ? is a flow, etc.
16:27:52 [Zakim]
- +030187aaee
16:27:57 [fantasai]
glazou: Is there any reason why you need a string, Vincent?
16:28:07 [fantasai]
Vincent: No, that was just where the discussion landed at the F2F.
16:28:20 [fantasai]
plinss was in favor of strings
16:28:29 [fantasai]
plinss: We have many cases where we use idents here
16:28:51 [howcome]
howcome has joined #css
16:28:53 [fantasai]
plinss: But we've also had cases where we've painted ourselves into a corner. It's safer to have a different syntax for user-named things, and strings are a good way to do that.
16:29:01 [Zakim]
+ +90700183aakk
16:29:04 [fantasai]
fantasai: where have we painted ourselves in a corner before?
16:29:12 [Zakim]
- +90700183aakk
16:29:23 [fantasai]
plinss: font names
16:29:32 [fantasai]
fantasai: Those are not CSS-internal identifiers
16:29:43 [fantasai]
plinss: Still have the problem that we can't ever add another keyword to those property names because you'll have conflicts
16:29:59 [fantasai]
plinss: If you want to add a keyword, you have to define it now and we're stuck with that set forever
16:30:07 [fantasai]
glazou: or you can use a functional notation
16:30:26 [fantasai]
plinss: that was proposed, too, but kindof cumbersome
16:30:38 [fantasai]
Alex: idents are the easiest to use, ..., and we don't have a really good reason to not use idents
16:30:41 [szilles]
szilles has joined #css
16:30:51 [fantasai]
plinss: We explicitly didn't resolve on this at the F2F
16:31:02 [fantasai]
plinss: we were just tossing ideas around, so I don't really care one way or the other
16:31:23 [fantasai]
plinss: I don't like inconsistency with other properties, but I also don't like the extensibility problem
16:31:34 [fantasai]
glazou: Do we need to resolve on this now, or can we add a note to the document and resolve later?
16:31:46 [fantasai]
Steve: Make a decision as to how the text should be written now
16:32:07 [fantasai]
John: I'd rather make the decision now.
16:32:12 [fantasai]
glazou: Ok, straw poll
16:32:19 [dsinger]
we can surely reserve names/idents of a specific form for CSS use (i.e. user region names cannot start with 'CSS')
16:32:20 [fantasai]
glazou: Two options: 1. String 2. Identifier
16:32:25 [glazou]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
16:32:25 [Zakim]
On the phone I see johnjan, glazou, plinss, [Microsoft.a], vhardy, ChrisL, [Microsoft.aa], stearns, jdaggett, [IPcaller], SteveZ, +47.21.65.aaff, dbaron, smfr, kojiishi, bradk,
16:32:28 [Zakim]
... hober, danielweck, [Apple]
16:32:28 [Zakim]
[Apple] has dsinger
16:32:29 [Zakim]
johnjan has alexmog
16:32:38 [fantasai]
JohnJansen: ident
16:32:39 [fantasai]
glazou: ident
16:32:42 [fantasai]
plinss: strings
16:32:51 [fantasai]
Arron: ident
16:32:53 [stearns]
16:32:53 [fantasai]
Alex: ident
16:32:58 [fantasai]
sylvaing: ident
16:33:04 [fantasai]
Vincent: abstain
16:33:06 [Zakim]
+ +25430187aall
16:33:12 [fantasai]
Chris: abstain
16:33:18 [fantasai]
Stearns: strings
16:33:21 [fantasai]
jdaggett: ident
16:33:28 [fantasai]
howcome: I'd like to hear what Bert thinks
16:33:58 [fantasai]
Steve: don't care
16:34:06 [fantasai]
César: strings
16:34:09 [fantasai]
dbaron: ident
16:34:13 [fantasai]
smfr: ident
16:34:18 [fantasai]
Koji: abstain
16:34:29 [fantasai]
Brad: abstain
16:34:35 [fantasai]
hober: ident
16:34:43 [fantasai]
dweck: ident
16:34:51 [fantasai]
dsinger: defer to simon
16:34:54 [fantasai]
fantasai: ident
16:35:03 [acebal]
I'm sorry, I said 'abstain', not strings.
16:35:04 [fantasai]
glazou: I think identifiers clearly win here
16:35:14 [fantasai]
11 for ident, 3 for strings
16:35:31 [fantasai]
s/César: strings/César: abstain/
16:35:40 [fantasai]
RESOLVED: use idents for flow names
16:36:08 [vhardy]
16:36:21 [Zakim]
16:36:33 [fantasai]
Vincent: These were my notes on the meeting, wanted to confirm
16:36:48 [fantasai]
Vincent: First item was to have flow-into and flow-from properties, which is different from the current draft
16:37:20 [fantasai]
Vincent: Wanted to confirm if I should make that change
16:37:29 [fantasai]
fantasai: Why can't we use content property?
16:37:36 [fantasai]
Vincent: plinss wanted a separate property
16:38:17 [fantasai]
fantasai: If you specify both flow-into and content property, which one wins?
16:39:23 [fantasai]
plinss: content property overrides, you can use the contents keyword to get the normal content
16:39:46 [fantasai]
fantasai: so flow-into affects calculation of 'normal'?
16:40:01 [stearns]
I'm concerned with how 'normal' is getting overloaded
16:40:02 [fantasai]
Alex: You can also use flow-into: none to get normal content
16:40:14 [dbaron]
16:40:29 [fantasai]
Alex: I like how flow overrides content property, much easier to handle. Otherwise have to look at two properties .. order
16:40:38 [fantasai]
fantasai: I'm concerned about the cascade implications
16:41:46 [fantasai]
fantasai: What's the benefit of having two properties? I see a lot of reasons to use content and /not/ two properties. I don't see the benefit of a new property.
16:42:47 [fantasai]
plinss: I like having separate properties because to me they are separate concepts
16:43:01 [fantasai]
glazou: Taking this discussion offline
16:43:34 [fantasai]
Vincent: Agreed that content selection was a UI issue, not mentioned in spec
16:44:44 [fantasai]
RESOLVED: Content selection is a UI issue, not in css3-regions
16:45:02 [fantasai]
Vincent: discussed whether event propagation model should be model, agreement that it should not be changed
16:45:18 [fantasai]
RESOLVED: No change to event propagation model due to regions
16:45:31 [fantasai]
Vincent: next one was to make seciton on DOM events model informative
16:45:50 [fantasai]
Vincent: I think that's a simple one
16:46:09 [fantasai]
Vincent: Next one was on CSSOM View
16:46:21 [fantasai]
Vincent: Confirmed that the current proposal was good
16:46:30 [fantasai]
Vincent: Agreed to add event on changes to regionOverflow and flowRanges
16:46:42 [fantasai]
No objections
16:47:11 [fantasai]
Vincent: I also had an action item to ...
16:47:19 [fantasai]
ACTION Vincent: Regions spec. editors to specify a model for breaking flow content
16:47:19 [fantasai]
across areas that accounts for regions, columns and pages. Build on paged
16:47:19 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-330 - Regions spec. editors to specify a model for breaking flow content [on Vincent Hardy - due 2011-06-22].
16:47:20 [fantasai]
media and propose behavior for nested flows breaks.
16:47:35 [fantasai]
Topic: CSS Exclusions
16:47:47 [fantasai]
glazou: Going to have a call with Vincent on that on Friday
16:47:58 [fantasai]
Vincent: Since Alex will be editor, I'll sync up with him
16:48:05 [fantasai]
Topic: CSS3 Images
16:49:06 [fantasai]
Topic: CSS3 Ruby
16:49:45 [dbaron]
fantasai, you dropped off
16:49:53 [Zakim]
16:50:12 [fantasai]
yep, calling back
16:50:16 [fantasai]
basically, I think we should publish
16:50:20 [fantasai]
with those edits I mentioned
16:50:29 [Zakim]
16:50:35 [dbaron]
glazou: please review the DOM ? Events linked from the wiki for next week
16:50:57 [fantasai]
We really need to pull the css3-ruby spec from CR, so I was wondering if we could
16:50:57 [fantasai]
get a WG resolution to publish an updated WD providing that
16:50:57 [fantasai]
1. All of the marked edits are actually folded into the draft instead of marked
16:50:57 [fantasai]
as changes. (They're mostly editorial, obviously correct, and distract from
16:50:57 [fantasai]
the actual issues.)
16:51:00 [fantasai]
2. The 'bopomofo'/'right' value is renamed 'inter-character' per WG resolution
16:51:02 [fantasai]
16:51:05 [fantasai]
Then hopefully Richard can find the time to make these edits and push the updates
16:51:27 [Zakim]
16:52:07 [dbaron]
Koji: use styles to make del display:none?
16:52:11 [fantasai]
Koji: Can we use display: none to make the old text go away?
16:52:19 [fantasai]
fantasai: Why would we do that? We should just update the text.
16:52:36 [fantasai]
RESOLVED: Publish update of CSS Ruby with changes mentioned above.
16:53:03 [fantasai]
glazou: Tab asked to publish CSS3 Lists, defer to next week
16:53:05 [fantasai]
Topic: Charter
16:53:10 [Zakim]
16:53:25 [fantasai]
ChrisL: CSSWG and SVGWG charters talk about FX charter, but say different things
16:53:29 [Zakim]
16:53:37 [danielweck]
(back on SIP, got dropped)
16:53:44 [fantasai]
ChrisL: We should make sure the charters align on the deliverables etc.
16:53:45 [danielweck]
Zakim, ??P2 is me
16:53:45 [Zakim]
+danielweck; got it
16:54:25 [fantasai]
ChrisL: SVGWG draft charter was published, and the SVGWG charter was extended
16:54:36 [fantasai]
ChrisL says something about a temporary charter extension
16:55:33 [fantasai]
ChrisL: So let's discuss the FX task force stuff soon
16:56:20 [fantasai]
Topic: CSS3 Conditional Rules
16:56:25 [fantasai]
dbaron: Close to FPWD, but not quite there yet
16:56:33 [fantasai]
dbaron: I discussed what it was at the F2F
16:56:40 [fantasai]
dbaron resummarizes
16:57:15 [dbaron]
16:57:17 [fantasai]
glazou: I've shown your document to a few web authors, and they are really excited
16:57:29 [Zakim]
16:58:21 [sylvaing]
looks like my line hung up
16:58:25 [fantasai]
fantasai: I would like to publish LCWD of CSS3 Writing Modes next week to get wider review, so if anyone has issues they want addressed before LC publication they should report them this week.
16:58:45 [Zakim]
16:58:45 [fantasai]
ACTION everyone: Review css3-writing-modes and report any issues that should be addressed before LC
16:58:45 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - everyone
16:58:51 [Zakim]
16:58:52 [Zakim]
16:58:52 [Zakim]
16:58:54 [Zakim]
- +25430187aall
16:58:55 [Zakim]
16:58:55 [Zakim]
16:58:57 [Zakim]
16:58:58 [Zakim]
16:59:58 [Zakim]
- +47.21.65.aaff
17:00:03 [Zakim]
17:01:18 [Zakim]
17:01:20 [Zakim]
17:01:23 [Zakim]
17:01:27 [Zakim]
17:01:28 [Zakim]
17:02:00 [smfr]
smfr has left #css
17:06:28 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, johnjan, in Style_CSS FP()12:00PM
17:06:29 [Zakim]
Style_CSS FP()12:00PM has ended
17:06:33 [Zakim]
Attendees were danielweck, glazou, +1.858.216.aaaa, +1.619.846.aabb, plinss, arronei, hober, alexmog, ChrisL, dsinger, +666182aacc, +1.206.550.aadd, johnjan, stearns, vhardy,
17:06:38 [Zakim]
... jdaggett, +030187aaee, [IPcaller], SteveZ, +47.21.65.aaff, +1.650.618.aagg, dbaron, +1.650.275.aahh, +1.408.636.aaii, smfr, +1.650.275.aajj, kojiishi, bradk, +90700183aakk,
17:06:41 [Zakim]
... +25430187aall, fantasai
17:08:33 [arronei]
arronei has joined #css
17:32:48 [szilles]
szilles has joined #css
17:38:42 [konaya]
konaya has joined #css
17:47:22 [Ms2ger]
Ms2ger has joined #css
18:31:46 [dbaron]
dbaron has joined #css
19:10:45 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #css
19:22:13 [szilles]
szilles has joined #css
20:29:44 [szilles]
szilles has joined #css
21:49:44 [szilles]
szilles has joined #css
23:02:14 [szilles]
szilles has joined #css
23:15:06 [konaya]
konaya has joined #css
23:28:52 [myakura]
myakura has joined #css
23:41:46 [konaya]
konaya has joined #css
23:49:16 [konaya]
konaya has joined #css
23:55:17 [konaya]
konaya has joined #css