IRC log of tagmem on 2011-05-26

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:49:15 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tagmem
16:49:15 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-tagmem-irc
16:49:30 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #tagmem
16:50:20 [JeniT]
Zakim, this will be TAG_Weekly
16:50:20 [Zakim]
ok, JeniT; I see TAG_Weekly()1:00PM scheduled to start in 10 minutes
16:50:58 [JeniT]
Topic: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/05/26-agenda
16:51:27 [JeniT]
Scribe: Jeni Tennison
16:52:02 [JeniT]
ScribeNick: JeniT
16:52:43 [JeniT]
Meeting: W3C TAG Teleconference of 26 May 2011
16:52:57 [JeniT]
Chair: Noah Mendelsohn
16:53:04 [JeniT]
Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/05/26-agenda
16:59:56 [Ashok]
Ashok has joined #tagmem
17:00:17 [noah]
noah has joined #tagmem
17:00:18 [Zakim]
TAG_Weekly()1:00PM has now started
17:00:26 [Zakim]
+??P0
17:00:27 [DKA]
DKA has joined #tagmem
17:00:37 [noah]
zakim, who is here?
17:00:38 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ??P0
17:00:40 [Zakim]
On IRC I see DKA, noah, Ashok, Zakim, RRSAgent, jar, JeniT, ht, plinss_, Yves, trackbot
17:00:45 [Zakim]
+Noah_Mendelsohn
17:00:46 [JeniT]
Zakim, ??P0 is me
17:00:47 [Zakim]
+JeniT; got it
17:01:00 [noah]
zakim, noah_mendelsohn is me
17:01:00 [Zakim]
+noah; got it
17:01:12 [Zakim]
+DKA
17:01:21 [Zakim]
+Masinter
17:01:25 [DKA]
ahoy-hoy
17:01:55 [noah]
zakim, who is here?
17:01:55 [Zakim]
On the phone I see JeniT, noah, DKA, Masinter
17:01:57 [Zakim]
On IRC I see DKA, noah, Ashok, Zakim, RRSAgent, jar, JeniT, ht, plinss_, Yves, trackbot
17:02:05 [Larry]
Larry has joined #tagmem
17:02:16 [Larry]
agenda?
17:02:23 [Zakim]
+??P2
17:02:30 [ht]
zakim, ? is me
17:02:30 [Zakim]
+ht; got it
17:02:40 [JeniT]
Topic: Convene
17:02:43 [Zakim]
+Ashok_Malhotra
17:02:52 [Larry]
agenda: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/05/26-agenda
17:03:02 [noah]
zakim, who is here?
17:03:02 [Zakim]
On the phone I see JeniT, noah, DKA, Masinter, ht, Ashok_Malhotra
17:03:03 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Larry, DKA, noah, Ashok, Zakim, RRSAgent, jar, JeniT, ht, plinss_, Yves, trackbot
17:03:35 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.294.aaaa
17:03:35 [Zakim]
+Yves
17:03:41 [JeniT]
Noah: Approval of minutes?
17:03:56 [noah]
topic: Approval of minutes
17:04:00 [noah]
May 5: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/05/05-minutes
17:04:02 [jar]
zakim, aaaa is jar
17:04:02 [Zakim]
+jar; got it
17:04:24 [noah]
RESOLUTION: Minutes of 5 May 2011 http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/05/05-minutes are approved.
17:04:33 [noah]
May 12: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/05/12-minutes
17:04:45 [noah]
RESOLUTION: Minutes of 12 May 2011 http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/05/12-minutes
17:04:52 [JeniT]
Topic: Administrative Items
17:05:09 [JeniT]
noah: Please tell me about summer schedules
17:05:27 [JeniT]
noah: HTML5 has just gone to last call, due date for comments August 3rd
17:05:39 [JeniT]
... we have been specifically asked for TAG review
17:06:31 [JeniT]
... Should we have telcon next week?
17:06:51 [JeniT]
... Hold time for now, and I will try to cancel if we can
17:07:16 [jar]
I cannot make a June 2 telecon
17:07:31 [JeniT]
... Regrets for June 2
17:08:30 [JeniT]
Topic: HTML5 Last Call
17:08:54 [JeniT]
noah: in the agenda is a link to a press release
17:09:04 [noah]
Press release: http://www.w3.org/2011/05/html5lc-pr.html.en
17:10:30 [JeniT]
... there should be a mail somewhere but I haven't found it
17:10:31 [DKA]
q+ to talk about "language reference"
17:11:05 [Larry]
q+ to discuss prioritizing TAG topics to "architectural" issues
17:11:18 [JeniT]
noah: when we met 2 weeks ago, DKA and ht volunteered to review selected items
17:11:26 [JeniT]
... DKA to review with an eye toward mobile
17:11:52 [Larry]
I think the TAG should give priority to helping resolve review comments from other W3C working groups and other standards organizations
17:12:01 [JeniT]
DKA: I'm confused about language reference: was it previously the TAG's view that the language reference should be a normative document?
17:12:11 [JeniT]
... it's non-normative in this last call
17:12:26 [JeniT]
noah: There are two documents, one by Mike Smith which is non-normative
17:12:35 [JeniT]
... what should be normative is the author-only view of the main spec
17:13:18 [JeniT]
... let me ask chairs about where that stands
17:14:03 [JeniT]
DKA: The spec has a link to the 'web-developer edition'
17:14:17 [JeniT]
noah: it does say it's non-normative
17:14:21 [noah]
ACTION: Noah to follow up with HTML WG chairs as to why http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/author/
17:14:22 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-555 - Follow up with HTML WG chairs as to why http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/author/ [on Noah Mendelsohn - due 2011-06-02].
17:15:14 [noah]
ACTION: Noah to follow up with HTML WG chairs as to why http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/author/ is not normative
17:15:14 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-556 - Follow up with HTML WG chairs as to why http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/author/ is not normative [on Noah Mendelsohn - due 2011-06-02].
17:15:51 [noah]
close ACTION-555
17:15:51 [trackbot]
ACTION-555 Follow up with HTML WG chairs as to why http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/author/ closed
17:15:58 [JeniT]
noah: the web-author view is generated from the same source as the main spec
17:16:08 [JeniT]
... we said that was an acceptable compromise
17:16:27 [JeniT]
... The TAG's position was that if this was published as normative, we're OK with it.
17:16:37 [Larry]
The IANA registration says the "Published specification" is "This document" but appears in both the language reference document and the main document
17:16:57 [JeniT]
noah: DKA, are you looking to review things from the perspective of mobile?
17:17:35 [JeniT]
DKA: Yes, specifically app cache stuff, to the extent that's still in the spec
17:18:12 [JeniT]
noah: What should the TAG's top priorities be for this last call?
17:18:47 [Larry]
q?
17:19:10 [noah]
q?
17:19:23 [JeniT]
ht: I was going to review the list of acceptable strings within the DOCTYPE.
17:19:45 [JeniT]
... I want to review carefully the description of prefix binding.
17:20:21 [noah]
ack next
17:20:23 [noah]
ack next
17:20:23 [Zakim]
DKA, you wanted to talk about "language reference"
17:20:28 [Zakim]
Larry, you wanted to discuss prioritizing TAG topics to "architectural" issues
17:20:29 [Larry]
q-
17:20:52 [JeniT]
masinter: I think we should prioritise comments from other Working Groups and standards groups
17:21:16 [noah]
I'm sympathetic, but we need a process for doing that. Are you available to review those comments?
17:21:23 [JeniT]
... We could communicate this to other groups that are commenting on the spec, that we would help if they want help.
17:21:43 [JeniT]
noah: There are some comments that are being carried forward, and there will be more as last call proceeds.
17:24:25 [JeniT]
Larry: I'm suggesting we should give higher priority to topics suggested by others rather than within the TAG.
17:24:41 [jar]
q?
17:24:48 [jar]
q+ jar to agree with lm
17:24:53 [ht]
+1 to requests from WGs
17:24:59 [noah]
q?
17:25:03 [noah]
ack next
17:25:05 [Zakim]
jar, you wanted to agree with lm
17:25:09 [JeniT]
JAR: I agree with Larry.
17:25:18 [JeniT]
ht: I agree wrt W3C Working Groups.
17:25:50 [JeniT]
noah: We could leave this in the minutes, and perhaps a WG will turn up and ask for help
17:25:57 [JeniT]
... or we could reach out and tell people?
17:26:07 [JeniT]
Larry: Note to the WG chairs
17:26:43 [JeniT]
noah: Let's get consensus over such a note.
17:29:20 [noah]
. ACTION: Larry to draft note for chairs list on TAG interest in hearing of architectural issues and comments relating to HTML5...draft to be sent to tag@w3.org
17:30:34 [noah]
ACTION: Larry to draft note for chairs list on TAG interest in hearing of architectural issues and comments relating to HTML5...draft to be sent to tag@w3.org
17:30:34 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-557 - Draft note for chairs list on TAG interest in hearing of architectural issues and comments relating to HTML5...draft to be sent to tag@w3.org [on Larry Masinter - due 2011-06-02].
17:31:03 [JeniT]
noah: There's a lot that we have no one assigned to read or comment on.
17:31:33 [noah]
Jeni: Is microdata part of last call.
17:31:36 [noah]
Yves: yes
17:31:37 [noah]
http://www.w3.org/TR/microdata/
17:31:47 [noah]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-microdata-20110525/
17:32:35 [noah]
ACTION: Jeni to review Microdata last call Due 2011-06-06
17:32:35 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-558 - Review Microdata last call Due 2011-06-06 [on Jeni Tennison - due 2011-06-02].
17:33:15 [noah]
NM: F2F session on HTML5 last call?
17:33:56 [JeniT]
noah: Anyone else?
17:34:06 [noah]
HTML5
17:34:06 [noah]
HTML+RDFa 1.1
17:34:06 [noah]
HTML Microdata
17:34:06 [noah]
HTML Canvas 2D Context
17:34:06 [noah]
Polyglot Markup: HTML-Compatible XHTML Documents
17:34:06 [noah]
HTML5: Techniques for providing useful text alternatives
17:35:07 [noah]
ACTION: Jeni to review HTML+RDfa last call Due 2011-06-06
17:35:08 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-559 - Review HTML+RDfa last call Due 2011-06-06 [on Jeni Tennison - due 2011-06-02].
17:35:27 [noah]
JAR: Discussion time may be useful
17:35:30 [JeniT]
JAR: I predict we'll be able to make good use of discussion time at the F2F
17:36:03 [JeniT]
noah: Let's see what the other things are that we want to talk about at the F2F.
17:36:19 [jar]
that is, specifically about RDFa and microdata, even if we're not all really well prepared
17:36:44 [JeniT]
noah: I think we should look at Polyglot.
17:36:54 [Yves]
polyglot should indeed be on the reading list
17:36:57 [DKA]
+1 to us commenting on polyglot
17:36:58 [JeniT]
ht: There's been a long thread in xml-dev about it.
17:37:01 [JeniT]
+1
17:37:06 [noah]
http://www.w3.org/TR/html-polyglot/
17:38:08 [noah]
ACTION: Henry to review HTML polyglot last call Due 2011-06-06
17:38:09 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-560 - Review HTML polyglot last call Due 2011-06-06 [on Henry Thompson - due 2011-06-02].
17:38:30 [noah]
http://www.w3.org/TR/html-alt-techniques/
17:39:06 [JeniT]
noah: Does alt text relate to accessibility?
17:39:13 [JeniT]
... is this a priority?
17:39:14 [ht]
Here's the xml-dev thread on polyglot: http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/201105/msg00128.html
17:39:46 [JeniT]
Larry: Maybe there's a meta-issue about the proper working group for this document.
17:40:33 [JeniT]
ht: The chairs have said they're going to last call without the accessibility area nailed down.
17:41:43 [JeniT]
Larry: I'd like to read it wrt is this the right way to specify accessibility techniques.
17:42:54 [JeniT]
Larry: IETF have documents about internationalisation, security, privacy etc
17:43:05 [JeniT]
... W3C has a group that handles accessibility.
17:43:33 [JeniT]
... What guidelines should we give for expressing these techniques: should they be normative? how do we deal with contradictions?
17:44:25 [JeniT]
noah: These folks have been wrestling with this for years.
17:45:09 [Larry]
I think that the main function of the tag is to "go meta"
17:45:11 [JeniT]
... They went to last call; no one is asking us to go meta; how are we going to get these large documents reviewed?
17:45:40 [JeniT]
Larry: I think we could do this in 15 minutes.
17:46:59 [noah]
q?
17:47:15 [JeniT]
DKA: I was at the AC meeting last week, there was a lot of controversy around HTML5
17:47:21 [Larry]
I think you can "go meta" in 15 minutes, it's not necessarily an endless task, but 15 minutes isn't optimal
17:47:29 [JeniT]
... Paul Cotton stated he expected it to go to 2nd/3rd Last Call
17:47:47 [JeniT]
... There are a bunch of open issues, a lot to do with accessibility, a lot of controversy around those issues.
17:48:33 [Larry]
I think the issue really has to do with disagreement about how accessibility techniques are made normative, and that commenting specifically on the meta-issue would be appropriate for the TAG
17:48:43 [JeniT]
s|Paul Cotton stated he expected it to go to 2nd/3rd Last Call||
17:49:10 [JeniT]
Topic: F2F Agenda Review
17:49:23 [noah]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/05/11F2FAgendaPlanning.html
17:49:28 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-tagmem-minutes.html Yves
17:50:17 [JeniT]
noah: Let's read through rapidly, and then we'll go back over
17:50:49 [JeniT]
... First establish top priorities.
17:51:10 [JeniT]
... Commit to 2/3 deliverables.
17:51:15 [Larry]
shouldn't HTML5 topics be a "Top Priority" of the F2F?
17:51:26 [JeniT]
... Move client-side state to publication.
17:52:00 [Larry]
I'd give technical topics a higher priority than "align product pages", which is a task in service
17:52:36 [JeniT]
Larry: The third topic is not a technical priority, and I'd give technical topics a priority.
17:52:55 [ht]
q+ to ask about the XML/HTML report wrt its previous state
17:53:08 [JeniT]
noah: I'll make note with HTML5 as a priority.
17:53:21 [JeniT]
... Starting to make list of required reading.
17:54:12 [JeniT]
noah: Is ACTION-531 going to be ready for the F2F?
17:54:25 [JeniT]
Larry: Having trouble getting input from other people.
17:54:49 [ht]
q+ ht2 to ask for 1/2 a slot to discuss 3023bis and IRIbis status
17:54:49 [JeniT]
noah: We will have some administration.
17:55:02 [Larry]
well, I haven't pushed hard on Philippe and Thomas, but i imagine they're busy with HTML5 and Privacy
17:55:07 [JeniT]
noah: General Topics
17:55:27 [jar]
q+ jar to get a word in edgewise
17:55:36 [JeniT]
... Discussed having lunch with Jim to see what he has to say.
17:56:28 [JeniT]
... Scope is that HTTP is not designed properly to run on these network stacks, so we have serious work to do to rework HTTP.
17:56:40 [JeniT]
+1
17:57:08 [JeniT]
noah: IAB telcon while we're at the F2F
17:57:37 [JeniT]
... ACTION-549 on Larry/Henry/Yves to create agenda
17:58:39 [JeniT]
noah: Copyright & deep linking
18:00:12 [JeniT]
JeniT: Would like to go through document
18:00:28 [JeniT]
... and identify places where TAG has opinion about impact of legal decisions
18:00:39 [Larry]
q+ to strongly urge avoiding recommending legal positions, and instead document customary & ordinary practice
18:00:56 [JeniT]
... dated version of document will be done shortly and email sent to Noah.
18:01:50 [jar]
larry, we've been over that ground. the tag is unanimous in not wanting to give legal opinion. this goes without saying
18:02:03 [JeniT]
noah: Privacy
18:02:14 [Larry]
not what JeniT said
18:02:43 [JeniT]
Larry, I'm not saying make legal recommendations at all...
18:03:11 [JeniT]
Larry, I'm saying as we discussed and agreed a few weeks ago, stating the technical impact of particular legal decisions that governments and lawyers could make.
18:04:10 [JeniT]
DKA: We should read Privacy Report and try to understand impact.
18:04:38 [JeniT]
noah: Ashok, could you lead us in discussion on privacy workshop?
18:04:59 [JeniT]
Ashok: Yes
18:05:02 [noah]
q?
18:05:22 [JeniT]
... This is a large and complicated topic, do-not-track is one aspect of it.
18:05:43 [JeniT]
... Need to also talk about Dan's stuff on minimisation etc.
18:05:55 [DKA]
q?
18:05:59 [DKA]
q+
18:06:35 [noah]
ack next
18:06:37 [Zakim]
ht, you wanted to ask about the XML/HTML report wrt its previous state
18:07:08 [JeniT]
ht: We reviewed XML/HTML report last F2F, talked about it with Norm, quick look it doesn't look changed -- can we find out how much it's changed?
18:07:15 [noah]
ACTION: Norm to tell us how much has changed on HTML/XML
18:07:15 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - Norm
18:07:22 [noah]
ACTION: Noah to ask Norm to tell us how much has changed on HTML/XML
18:07:22 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-561 - Ask Norm to tell us how much has changed on HTML/XML [on Noah Mendelsohn - due 2011-06-02].
18:07:40 [JeniT]
noah: I think the report has come since the last F2F.
18:07:49 [noah]
ack next
18:07:50 [Zakim]
ht2, you wanted to ask for 1/2 a slot to discuss 3023bis and IRIbis status
18:08:24 [JeniT]
ht: Need to know about what to do about 3023bis, XML Core is getting antsy.
18:08:41 [noah]
ACTION: Henry to organize F2F session on IRIbis and 3023bis
18:08:41 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-562 - Organize F2F session on IRIbis and 3023bis [on Henry Thompson - due 2011-06-02].
18:08:43 [noah]
ack next
18:08:45 [Zakim]
jar, you wanted to get a word in edgewise
18:09:46 [JeniT]
jar: On Issue-27 -- I'm not asking for F2F time necessarily on this.
18:10:35 [JeniT]
... Also, most of my time since last F2F has been on Issue-57
18:10:47 [JeniT]
... Would be nice to have a bit of feedback from the TAG on it.
18:10:49 [Larry]
issue-57?
18:10:49 [trackbot]
ISSUE-57 -- Mechanisms for obtaining information about the meaning of a given URI -- open
18:10:49 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
18:11:11 [ht]
HST leaving
18:11:18 [Zakim]
-ht
18:11:33 [JeniT]
jar: There's a document that's in draft to read.
18:13:00 [JeniT]
noah: DKA: Can you keep in mind ACTION-460
18:13:17 [DKA]
q?
18:13:35 [noah]
ack next
18:13:37 [Zakim]
Larry, you wanted to strongly urge avoiding recommending legal positions, and instead document customary & ordinary practice
18:13:42 [jar]
replace "JAR hopes to have an ISSUE-57 document" with "JAR will have an ISSUE-57 document"
18:13:47 [noah]
ack next
18:14:15 [JeniT]
DKA: Hopping back to Ashok's comment on privacy and do-not-track, but think it might be most timely way that we can focus attention at the F2F.
18:14:35 [noah]
q?
18:14:37 [JeniT]
... We could provide some input into the process.
18:14:58 [JeniT]
Ashok: We're in agreement.
18:15:13 [JeniT]
noah: HTML/XML Unification
18:15:30 [JeniT]
... Assume we do want to discuss this, unless there's not much new.
18:15:43 [JeniT]
... Web Apps
18:16:09 [JeniT]
... Should be new draft on client-side state, big priority to complete that.
18:16:23 [JeniT]
... API minimisation
18:16:41 [JeniT]
DKA: On agenda on DEP(?) call next week
18:16:59 [JeniT]
... better draft going to be last minute thing, but it's a small document.
18:17:45 [noah]
ACTION-514 Due 2011-06-03
18:17:45 [trackbot]
ACTION-514 Draft finding on API minimization due date now 2011-06-03
18:17:46 [JeniT]
s/DEP(?)/DAP/
18:18:16 [JeniT]
noah: Interaction (ACTION-537)
18:18:35 [JeniT]
DKA: Not time to do this.
18:18:48 [noah]
ACTION-537 Due 2011-07-15
18:18:48 [trackbot]
ACTION-537 Reach out to Web apps chair to solicit help on framing architecture (incluing terminology, good practice) relating to interaction due date now 2011-07-15
18:19:04 [JeniT]
noah: Packaged Web Apps
18:19:46 [JeniT]
DKA: Probably nothing to comment on until later in the summer.
18:20:17 [JeniT]
noah: F2F is opportunity for you to explain the issues?
18:20:33 [JeniT]
DKA: Maybe 20 minutes talking about the different approaches?
18:20:45 [JeniT]
... Fits in with HTML5 review, because one approach is app cache.
18:21:11 [JeniT]
noah: Security
18:21:25 [JeniT]
... Our expertise is spotty.
18:21:43 [JeniT]
... John Kemp started something, Larry took it on.
18:22:26 [JeniT]
Larry: I need to get hold of John Kemp.
18:23:18 [JeniT]
noah: Security is even worse than privacy.
18:23:31 [JeniT]
... We were educating ourselves on perma-cookies etc.
18:23:49 [JeniT]
... Should we have a session and brainstorm?
18:23:49 [DKA]
q?
18:24:25 [JeniT]
DKA: Would be useful to a TAG statement on the web security model.
18:24:32 [Larry]
q+ to talk about IETF websec
18:24:37 [JeniT]
noah: No one has stepped up to do this.
18:24:58 [JeniT]
Larry: There's a websec WG with chairs and agendas
18:25:20 [JeniT]
noah: Thomas Roessler is supposed to be heading W3C's security agenda.
18:25:27 [Larry]
where is the W3C security work in the process?
18:25:54 [JeniT]
jar: Web security model is basically CORS, and we're waiting for their Last Call, and they haven't done a heartbeat for a year.
18:26:15 [JeniT]
Larry: This needs to be an action item for the web security group in W3C.
18:26:33 [JeniT]
noah: Does the TAG have a stake in this?
18:26:51 [jar]
s/Web security model/if Web security model/
18:27:15 [jar]
s/and we're waiting/then we're waiting/
18:27:38 [JeniT]
Larry: Nothing on the F2F, I'll work on getting something into the WG.
18:27:56 [Larry]
ack
18:28:00 [Larry]
q?
18:28:03 [Larry]
ack Larry
18:28:03 [Zakim]
Larry, you wanted to talk about IETF websec
18:28:37 [JeniT]
noah: Fragment IDs inc. #! and RDFa
18:28:47 [JeniT]
... Action on Jeni & JAR
18:29:30 [JeniT]
JeniT: I will draft something for JAR.
18:29:43 [JeniT]
noah: Dropping Issue-27 for F2F
18:30:04 [JeniT]
noah: Persistence of references
18:30:19 [JeniT]
JAR: I'm not going to have a draft finding but I will have some stuff to present and talk about
18:30:34 [JeniT]
... Probably not until a few days before.
18:30:58 [Zakim]
-DKA
18:31:16 [JeniT]
noah: Not planning to schedule... ACTION-531
18:31:35 [JeniT]
... similarly ACTION-543
18:32:07 [Larry]
I owe action on mime-web
18:32:21 [JeniT]
noah: ACTION-510
18:32:32 [Larry]
action-510?
18:32:32 [trackbot]
ACTION-510 -- Tim Berners-Lee to write a note conveying the TAG's concerns re: the microdata -> RDF URI mappings in the HTML5 microdata draft Due: 2011-01-20 -- due 2011-04-26 -- OPEN
18:32:32 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/510
18:32:45 [JeniT]
noah: JeniT should look into ACTION-510
18:33:13 [JeniT]
Larry: Perhaps we could meet with Jeff in Boston? Perhaps Thomas?
18:33:21 [JeniT]
... other W3C staff members?
18:33:56 [jar]
how about Sandro for issue-57 ?
18:35:04 [JeniT]
noah: Larry, please see if you can get W3C people involved to talk about registeries
18:35:58 [JeniT]
... Happy to invite Sandro.
18:36:30 [JeniT]
... Will try for more formal agenda for next Tue/Wed
18:36:47 [Zakim]
-Ashok_Malhotra
18:37:06 [Zakim]
-Yves
18:37:20 [JeniT]
noah: Adjourned
18:37:22 [Zakim]
-noah
18:37:23 [Zakim]
-Masinter
18:37:27 [Zakim]
-JeniT
18:37:29 [Zakim]
-jar
18:37:29 [Zakim]
TAG_Weekly()1:00PM has ended
18:37:30 [Zakim]
Attendees were JeniT, noah, DKA, Masinter, ht, Ashok_Malhotra, +1.650.294.aaaa, Yves, jar
18:40:05 [JeniT]
zakim, bye
18:40:05 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #tagmem
18:40:41 [JeniT]
Present: JeniT, noah, DKA, Masinter, ht, Ashok_Malhotra, +1.650.294.aaaa, Yves, jar
18:41:27 [JeniT]
rrsagent, draft minutes
18:41:27 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-tagmem-minutes.html JeniT
18:42:11 [JeniT]
rrsagent, bye
18:42:53 [JeniT]
rrsagent, make log public
18:43:03 [JeniT]
rrsagent, bye
18:43:03 [RRSAgent]
I see 9 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-tagmem-actions.rdf :
18:43:03 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Noah to follow up with HTML WG chairs as to why http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/author/ [1]
18:43:03 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-tagmem-irc#T17-14-21
18:43:03 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Noah to follow up with HTML WG chairs as to why http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/author/ is not normative [2]
18:43:03 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-tagmem-irc#T17-15-14
18:43:03 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Larry to draft note for chairs list on TAG interest in hearing of architectural issues and comments relating to HTML5...draft to be sent to tag@w3.org [3]
18:43:03 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-tagmem-irc#T17-30-34
18:43:03 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeni to review Microdata last call Due 2011-06-06 [4]
18:43:03 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-tagmem-irc#T17-32-35
18:43:03 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeni to review HTML+RDfa last call Due 2011-06-06 [5]
18:43:03 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-tagmem-irc#T17-35-07
18:43:03 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Henry to review HTML polyglot last call Due 2011-06-06 [6]
18:43:03 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-tagmem-irc#T17-38-08
18:43:03 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Norm to tell us how much has changed on HTML/XML [7]
18:43:03 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-tagmem-irc#T18-07-15
18:43:03 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Noah to ask Norm to tell us how much has changed on HTML/XML [8]
18:43:03 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-tagmem-irc#T18-07-22
18:43:03 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Henry to organize F2F session on IRIbis and 3023bis [9]
18:43:03 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-tagmem-irc#T18-08-41