IRC log of lld on 2011-05-26

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:54:46 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #lld
13:54:46 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-lld-irc
13:55:00 [jodi]
jodi has joined #LLD
13:55:00 [emma]
zakim, this will be LLD
13:55:00 [Zakim]
ok, emma; I see INC_LLDXG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 5 minutes
13:55:14 [emma]
Meeting: LLD XG
13:55:18 [jodi]
can't make it today but will keep half an eye on IRC
13:55:22 [emma]
rrsagent, bookmark
13:55:22 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-lld-irc#T13-55-22
13:55:32 [emma]
rrsagent, please make record public
13:55:38 [emma]
Chair: Emma
13:55:43 [marcia]
marcia has joined #lld
13:56:03 [emma]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011May/0061.html
13:56:09 [antoine]
antoine has joined #lld
13:56:26 [tbaker]
tbaker has joined #lld
13:56:40 [emma]
Previous: 2011-05-19 http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html
13:56:45 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has now started
13:56:52 [Zakim]
+??P1
13:57:16 [Zakim]
+??P2
13:57:17 [antoine]
zakim, ??P1 is me
13:57:17 [Zakim]
+antoine; got it
13:57:28 [emma]
Regrets: uldis, daniel, joachim, peter, william
13:57:48 [jeff_]
jeff_ has joined #lld
13:57:50 [antoine]
zakim, ??P2 is TomB
13:57:50 [Zakim]
+TomB; got it
13:58:06 [tbaker]
zakim, who is on the call?
13:58:06 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, TomB
13:58:29 [michaelp]
michaelp has joined #lld
13:58:31 [kcoyle]
kcoyle has joined #lld
13:58:51 [Zakim]
+ +1.330.672.aaaa
13:58:56 [Zakim]
+emma
13:58:58 [Zakim]
+jeff_
13:59:01 [antoine]
zakim, aaaa is kcoyle
13:59:01 [Zakim]
+kcoyle; got it
13:59:14 [antoine]
zakim, jeff_ is michaelp
13:59:14 [Zakim]
+michaelp; got it
13:59:20 [kcoyle]
no, not me. i haven't dialed in yet
13:59:23 [Zakim]
+michaelp.a
13:59:35 [jeff_]
zakim, michaelp.a is me
13:59:35 [Zakim]
+jeff_; got it
13:59:48 [tbaker]
me rssagent, please draft minutes
13:59:50 [antoine]
zakim, kcoyle is really marcia
13:59:50 [Zakim]
+marcia; got it
13:59:56 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
13:59:56 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, TomB, marcia, michaelp, emma, jeff_
14:00:04 [Zakim]
+??P18
14:00:05 [kcoyle]
that's me
14:00:06 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
14:00:06 [Zakim]
jeff_ should now be muted
14:00:13 [emma]
Scribe: Marcia
14:00:18 [emma]
scribenick: marcia
14:00:23 [kcoyle]
zakim, ??p18 is really kcoyle
14:00:23 [Zakim]
+kcoyle; got it
14:01:55 [ed_]
ed_ has joined #lld
14:02:24 [emma]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
14:02:24 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-lld-minutes.html emma
14:02:52 [emma]
rrsagent, please make record public
14:03:41 [marcia]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RunningAgenda
14:03:47 [marcia]
Topic: ADMIN
14:04:02 [kcoyle]
sounds fine
14:04:17 [marcia]
PROPOSED: To accept http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html
14:04:27 [marcia]
Emma: any objection to the minutes of last telecon?
14:04:37 [marcia]
RESOLUTION: approved minutes from last call
14:05:04 [marcia]
Emma: check the future schedule of agenda
14:05:17 [marcia]
... we have asked for extension
14:05:30 [marcia]
... until the end of August
14:05:33 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:05:40 [marcia]
... have not heard feedback
14:05:47 [monica]
monica has joined #lld
14:06:02 [edsu]
Zakim, LC is edsu
14:06:02 [Zakim]
+edsu; got it
14:06:28 [marcia]
... we will have a telecom every two weeks in the Summer
14:06:30 [antoine]
Regrets+ Ray, Kevin
14:06:55 [marcia]
... no telecom next week
14:06:56 [Zakim]
+rsinger
14:07:00 [antoine]
Regrets+ Kim
14:07:07 [marcia]
... many will be at LOD-LAM next week
14:07:15 [rsinger]
rsinger has joined #lld
14:07:28 [antoine]
Regrets+ Jodi
14:07:33 [marcia]
... LOD-LAM summit ... who is going to the summit
14:08:01 [marcia]
tom: 10 members of the LLD XG will be there.
14:08:30 [marcia]
... no formal presentations
14:09:11 [marcia]
... may be a good opportunity to disseminate the main ideas we have in the report, disscuss the idea of follow on W3C community
14:09:31 [marcia]
... suggest to coordinate among ourselves to prepare each session of the report
14:09:36 [marcia]
... 2-3 slides
14:10:05 [marcia]
... combine into one presentation. each will have that on our laptop, ready to present some ideas
14:10:30 [marcia]
... if the idea is relevant with the break up groups, we can present
14:10:52 [emma]
0m/e @Monica keep insisting on Nice, I made it finally
14:10:58 [marcia]
... presentation the main point, help to see the big picture of the report, find the gaps in the report
14:11:08 [marcia]
... important to get feedback
14:11:37 [marcia]
... suggest the 10 of us to prepare to cover each section of the report, coordinate among ourselves.
14:11:59 [Zakim]
-antoine
14:11:59 [marcia]
... attend: Tom, Antoine, Karen, Jodi, Marcia, Asaf Bartov, Kevin Ford, Uldis Bojars, Jonathan …
14:12:32 [Zakim]
+??P1
14:12:36 [antoine]
zakim, ??P1 is me
14:12:36 [Zakim]
+antoine; got it
14:12:37 [marcia]
emma: Tom to send email to
14:12:53 [rsinger]
zakim, who is here?
14:12:53 [Zakim]
On the phone I see TomB, marcia, michaelp (muted), emma, jeff_ (muted), kcoyle, edsu, rsinger, antoine
14:13:05 [marcia]
ACTION: Tom to send email to the participants and create a final version of the presentation
14:13:28 [emma]
q?
14:13:43 [marcia]
Topic: FINAL REPORT - DRAFT
14:13:59 [emma]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011May/0055.html
14:14:15 [marcia]
ACTION: Digikim to update the transcluded version of the report by Wed Apr 13 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/04/07-lld-minutes.html#action06]
14:14:37 [marcia]
Emma: action is done
14:14:44 [marcia]
DONE
14:14:53 [emma]
--DONE
14:14:55 [danbri]
danbri has joined #lld
14:15:22 [emma]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011May/0051.html
14:15:24 [marcia]
ACTION: Antoine and Emmanuelle to talk about strategies for getting comments at next call [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action15]
14:16:06 [marcia]
Antoine:suggestion came about using a system that allows to comment on each paragraphs
14:16:38 [marcia]
... found a system used by JIST
14:16:49 [marcia]
... JISC
14:17:02 [kcoyle]
q+
14:17:36 [marcia]
-- CONTINUES action
14:17:56 [emma]
ack kc
14:18:16 [marcia]
Kcoyle: asking about time period of review
14:18:33 [marcia]
Emma: we need to get more people in the review process
14:18:53 [marcia]
... in the group there were people involved in the edited writing.
14:19:07 [marcia]
... may need to extend to beyond the group members
14:19:25 [marcia]
... by the end of AUgust, try to get the comments
14:19:57 [marcia]
... try to identify one or two reviewers to particular section, invite them, like a peer-review process
14:20:07 [antoine]
Regrets+ Kai, Gordon
14:20:19 [marcia]
... suggestion on how to proceed
14:20:46 [marcia]
... extend to mid-August
14:20:59 [marcia]
Karen: thinking of more general community feedback
14:21:14 [marcia]
... what the library community think og this
14:21:40 [marcia]
... people will feel that they are involved
14:21:57 [marcia]
... reading report as the general content
14:21:57 [antoine]
Present+ Monica
14:22:17 [marcia]
... send to a number of lists and events to get people know
14:22:28 [marcia]
... tell people to propose to the list
14:22:29 [edsu]
+1 # karen's suggestion to get the full report out in front of a lot of people as a draft
14:22:39 [marcia]
... need to make sure they feel they are heard
14:23:11 [marcia]
Emma: need to implment a tool to be able to comment on the wiki
14:23:20 [antoine]
q+
14:23:27 [marcia]
Karen: many people do not have account on wiki may not to bother to do that
14:23:34 [edsu]
kcoyle: just as an aside, this #wwic (why wasn't i consulted) is a nice essay about the importance of this :) http://www.ftrain.com/wwic.html
14:23:51 [marcia]
... maybe should be on the email
14:24:00 [emma]
ack an
14:24:09 [marcia]
... send a call, telling people to put the words in the subject line
14:24:12 [tbaker]
+1 to handling comments on email, encouraging specific subject lines
14:24:30 [marcia]
Antoine: wonder if Karen see the system I mentioned.
14:24:46 [marcia]
... it was easy to enter
14:24:57 [marcia]
... writing next to the paragraph
14:24:59 [edsu]
antoine: which one did you find?
14:25:19 [marcia]
*ed: http://digress.it/
14:25:57 [marcia]
Karen: something like that will be good, but maybe a bit more work
14:26:19 [emma]
JISC using the system : http://rdtfmetadata.jiscpress.org/
14:26:22 [marcia]
Antoine: we can see other people's comments
14:26:57 [marcia]
Karen: Jodi replied that there are tool that help to do the reviews.
14:27:17 [jodi]
besides digress.it, there is commentpress
14:27:27 [jodi]
http://commentpress.com
14:27:44 [jodi]
probably others, too
14:27:57 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
14:27:57 [Zakim]
On the phone I see TomB, marcia, michaelp (muted), emma, jeff_ (muted), kcoyle, edsu, rsinger, antoine
14:28:02 [jodi]
right, http://rdtfmetadata.jiscpress.org/ is using http://digress.it
14:28:02 [marcia]
Karen: those are word-press based ones
14:28:37 [marcia]
Emma: comments on different sections -- move on
14:28:38 [jodi]
one concern raised (by Antoine?) was they encourage paragraph-level review, over gestalt/overall review
14:28:49 [jodi]
antoine: sorry, I'm travelling the next 3 weeks, I can't do that.
14:28:54 [marcia]
Topic: "LIBRARY LINKED DATA": SCOPE OF THIS REPORT
14:29:09 [antoine]
@jodi: me too, I understand :-)
14:29:11 [marcia]
ACTION: everyone to read http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits#.22Library_Linked_Data.22:_Scope_of_this_report
14:29:20 [tbaker]
q+
14:29:23 [jodi]
antoine: however, my impression is that it's just a wordpress plugin, so anybody reasonably comfortable with that would probably be able to admin
14:29:29 [emma]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011May/0048.html
14:29:33 [marcia]
Emma: Jodi initiated the discussion
14:29:46 [jodi]
antoine: the harder questions are sociotechnical -- where do you put it (so that it's public in the long-term, doesn't disappear)
14:29:46 [marcia]
... asking for comments
14:29:57 [jodi]
antoine: would be bad to mint lots of non-cool URIs! :)
14:30:12 [emma]
ack tb
14:30:34 [marcia]
Tom: reading through dataset examples ... they can also be digital resource
14:30:45 [kcoyle]
actually, 'sound recordings' in library records can be digital
14:30:49 [marcia]
... so edited the description of them
14:30:58 [edsu]
Tom++ # you added mp3 i guess?
14:31:02 [antoine]
jodi: I could ask Europena, maybe...
14:31:20 [kcoyle]
it's just that's only obvious to librarians/catalogers :-)
14:31:26 [marcia]
-- CONT
14:31:26 [jodi]
antoine: that would be great :)
14:31:38 [marcia]
-- continues
14:31:43 [edsu]
kcoyle: books can be electronic too :)
14:31:53 [marcia]
ACTION: Tom to ask Hideaki or Dickson to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits
14:32:42 [marcia]
Tom: Time is too short for then to review it. I did my review and posted the results before this call.
14:33:15 [marcia]
... invite to take a look at the section that made changes
14:33:50 [marcia]
Emma: some feedback, on broadern the general benefits of LD
14:34:10 [marcia]
Tom: oriented to URIs, emphasize on resources are made more accessible
14:34:35 [marcia]
... Karen's points on what organizations gain from LD. Mostly done.
14:35:31 [marcia]
Karen: not missing, but need more emphasize. People may never heard about 'URI'... Maybe says "using LD technologies, you can get these, these...
14:35:42 [marcia]
'URI' may confuse people
14:35:52 [marcia]
... emphasis should be reversed
14:36:03 [jeff_]
q+ emphasize linking rather than URIs?
14:36:05 [marcia]
... changing the wording
14:36:14 [jeff_]
q+
14:36:16 [marcia]
... open with what you get, not how you get it.
14:36:21 [marcia]
... not the process
14:36:23 [jeff_]
ack me
14:36:25 [emma]
ack je
14:36:40 [marcia]
Jeff: maybe emphasize linking
14:36:40 [rsinger]
+1 linking
14:36:40 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
14:36:40 [Zakim]
jeff_ should now be muted
14:36:42 [edsu]
q+
14:36:45 [rsinger]
and also identifiers
14:36:49 [emma]
ack ed
14:36:49 [rsinger]
other than uris
14:36:55 [marcia]
Ed: agree with Karen.
14:37:18 [marcia]
... target to managers, 'URI' might be confusing.
14:37:30 [tbaker]
q+
14:37:43 [marcia]
... later in the report to talk about how to link, not at the beginning
14:37:45 [emma]
ack tb
14:38:09 [kcoyle]
yes, talk about identifiers, not URIs
14:38:17 [edsu]
+1
14:38:25 [kcoyle]
q+
14:38:55 [marcia]
Tom: URI is pretty central. The concept of globally unique identifiers is central, important for understanding other benefits
14:39:15 [marcia]
... change the wording
14:39:17 [emma]
ack kc
14:39:22 [michaelp]
q+ about GUID vs. URIs
14:39:30 [marcia]
Karen: good idea to talk about identifiers
14:39:49 [michaelp]
q+
14:39:55 [marcia]
... a little bit cross to what LD is
14:40:00 [emma]
ack michaelp
14:40:32 [marcia]
michael: need to be careful.
14:41:14 [marcia]
... the way of transforming those unique identifiers to the URIs still need work
14:41:43 [marcia]
... careful about the wording
14:42:10 [marcia]
Emma: maybe need other suggestions
14:42:11 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
14:42:11 [Zakim]
jeff_ was already muted, jeff_
14:42:28 [marcia]
Ed: suggest Karen to draft, change the background.
14:42:30 [rsinger]
sam here
14:42:32 [rsinger]
er
14:42:33 [rsinger]
sa,e
14:42:36 [rsinger]
gah
14:42:51 [antoine]
:-)
14:42:53 [marcia]
Karen: will take a stand on that
14:43:21 [marcia]
Ed: position them in the way you talked about them is good
14:43:37 [marcia]
*is this an action, Emma?
14:44:01 [edsu]
kcoyle++ # thanks!
14:44:07 [marcia]
ACTION: Karen to edit the Benefits section
14:44:10 [michaelp]
Example for a UUID URI: urn:uuid:7673868d-231e-490d-9c4f-19288e7e668d
14:44:34 [marcia]
ACTION: Ed to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Vocabularies_Datasets_Section
14:44:43 [marcia]
Ed: need to spend more time
14:44:54 [marcia]
... In general, they are very good
14:45:12 [marcia]
... vocabularies and the links with the cases are useful
14:45:24 [marcia]
... the overview are in both document
14:45:47 [marcia]
... the one that goes on to the report has the 'observations' which are very good
14:45:52 [marcia]
... will email more
14:46:14 [marcia]
... one question is about the distinguishing between value vocabularies and datasets
14:46:45 [marcia]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Vocabularies_Datasets_Section
14:47:08 [marcia]
... is it OK to think both
14:47:28 [marcia]
... ?
14:47:51 [jeff_]
q+ value vocabulary vs. dataset
14:47:59 [marcia]
... summary of importance of linking. Very nice.
14:48:33 [marcia]
... how the linking is happening in the domain
14:48:52 [marcia]
... maybe give example of some project
14:49:09 [marcia]
... framework to help people to link things
14:49:22 [marcia]
... highlight some those projects.
14:49:40 [antoine]
SILK (from LOD2)
14:49:55 [marcia]
... will send email about them
14:49:59 [jeff_]
ack me
14:49:59 [antoine]
thanks, ed!
14:50:17 [jeff_]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Vocabularies_Datasets_Section#An_inventory_of_existing_library_linked_data_resources
14:50:30 [marcia]
Jeff: about the definitions. Try to come up with the words
14:50:42 [marcia]
value vocabularies can be some kinds of datasets
14:51:01 [marcia]
Jeff: value vocabularies can be some kinds of datasets
14:51:20 [marcia]
Antoine: there are some datasets can be used as value vocabularies, e.g., Freebase
14:51:55 [marcia]
... will spend sometime again to write, help the understanding
14:53:15 [marcia]
Jeff: had a point about these could be thought of datasets
14:54:02 [marcia]
Ed: some parts may be fuzzy
14:55:00 [marcia]
Emma: maybe find people to target to read and review the section
14:55:46 [edsu]
s/some parts may be fuzzy/might be important to emphasize that things can be fuzzy/
14:56:03 [kcoyle]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011May/0053.html
14:56:04 [edsu]
re: "These are classified into three main groups: metadata element sets, value vocabularies, and datasets." doesn't sound fuzzy to me
14:56:22 [marcia]
ACTION: Karen to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Relevant_Technologies for next week
14:56:40 [marcia]
Karen: should add some types of technologies that target to different users
14:57:00 [marcia]
... e.g., include technologies for metadata developers, not instance developers
14:57:20 [tbaker]
Maybe add a reference to the tool Ed mentioned - "framework to help people link things"?
14:57:27 [marcia]
Jeff: some of the things Karen listed are similar to what listed in 'tools' section.
14:57:35 [tbaker]
Ed, do you have a link for that?
14:58:04 [marcia]
ACTION: Antoine to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_issues_page for next week
14:58:15 [antoine]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011May/0072.html
14:58:37 [marcia]
Antoine: document is long. will send email later
14:59:17 [marcia]
... the 'problems' made clear
14:59:29 [kcoyle]
:-)
14:59:32 [kcoyle]
q+
15:00:00 [marcia]
... (some details)
15:00:24 [edsu]
hope++
15:00:55 [marcia]
Karen: those of us who worked on the recommendations realized to go back to the issues
15:01:06 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
15:01:06 [Zakim]
jeff_ should now be muted
15:01:28 [tbaker]
kcoyle, jodi - a good place to pick up on our next call (Draft_issues)
15:01:29 [marcia]
Emma: next time there are two reviews to discuss
15:01:59 [jodi]
tbaker: sure. I'm booked out until LOD-LAM, though
15:02:08 [marcia]
... close the actions that people already reported, re: reviews
15:02:08 [jodi]
tbaker: don't feel the need to wait for me
15:02:21 [Zakim]
-jeff_
15:02:28 [jeff_]
jeff_ has left #lld
15:02:29 [emma]
Still to be discussed : Recommendation section and Use case report
15:02:29 [Zakim]
-kcoyle
15:02:48 [michaelp]
michaelp has left #lld
15:02:49 [Zakim]
-michaelp
15:02:51 [Zakim]
-edsu
15:02:53 [emma]
ACTION: Ed to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Vocabularies_Datasets_Section next Tuesday for discussion on Thursday [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action08]
15:02:54 [Zakim]
-rsinger
15:02:55 [emma]
--done
15:03:19 [emma]
ACTION: Karen to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Relevant_Technologies for next week [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action09]
15:03:21 [emma]
--done
15:03:35 [emma]
ACTION: Antoine to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_issues_page for next week [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action11]
15:03:37 [emma]
--done
15:03:57 [emma]
zakim, list attendees
15:04:23 [emma]
zakim, list attendees
15:04:29 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been antoine, TomB, +1.330.672.aaaa, emma, michaelp, jeff_, marcia, kcoyle, edsu, rsinger
15:04:43 [emma]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:04:43 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-lld-minutes.html emma
15:05:38 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been antoine, TomB, +1.330.672.aaaa, emma, michaelp, jeff_, marcia, kcoyle, edsu, rsinger
15:06:13 [Zakim]
-antoine
15:07:15 [emma]
zakim, bye
15:07:23 [emma]
rrsagent, bye
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
I see 12 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-lld-actions.rdf :
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Tom to send email to the participants and create a final version of the presentation [1]
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-lld-irc#T14-13-05
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Digikim to update the transcluded version of the report by Wed Apr 13 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/04/07-lld-minutes.html#action06] [2]
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-lld-irc#T14-14-15
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoine and Emmanuelle to talk about strategies for getting comments at next call [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action15] [3]
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-lld-irc#T14-15-24
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: everyone to read http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits#.22Library_Linked_Data.22:_Scope_of_this_report [4]
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-lld-irc#T14-29-11
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Tom to ask Hideaki or Dickson to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits [5]
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-lld-irc#T14-31-53
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Karen to edit the Benefits section [6]
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-lld-irc#T14-44-07
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ed to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Vocabularies_Datasets_Section [7]
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-lld-irc#T14-44-34
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Karen to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Relevant_Technologies for next week [8]
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-lld-irc#T14-56-22
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoine to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_issues_page for next week [9]
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-lld-irc#T14-58-04
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ed to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Vocabularies_Datasets_Section next Tuesday for discussion on Thursday [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action08] [10]
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-lld-irc#T15-02-53
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Karen to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Relevant_Technologies for next week [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action09] [11]
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-lld-irc#T15-03-19
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoine to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_issues_page for next week [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action11] [12]
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/26-lld-irc#T15-03-35
15:07:26 [Zakim]
-marcia
15:07:28 [Zakim]
-emma
15:07:34 [Zakim]
-TomB
15:07:36 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #lld