IRC log of soap-jms on 2011-05-24

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:59:31 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:59:31 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/05/24-soap-jms-irc
15:59:33 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:59:33 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:59:35 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:59:35 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 1 minute
15:59:36 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:59:36 [trackbot]
Date: 24 May 2011
16:02:26 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
16:02:35 [Zakim]
+Roland_Merrick
16:02:43 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.246.aaaa
16:02:57 [Derek]
Derek has joined #SOAP-JMS
16:03:14 [mphillip2]
Zakim, Roland_Merrick is Mark
16:03:14 [Zakim]
+Mark; got it
16:03:15 [Zakim]
+eric
16:03:38 [mphillip2]
Chair: Eric
16:03:38 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:04:00 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
16:04:00 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Mark, +1.708.246.aaaa, eric
16:04:02 [Zakim]
On IRC I see eric, Derek, Zakim, RRSAgent, mphillip2, Yves, trackbot
16:04:26 [mphillip2]
Regrets: Amy
16:04:35 [mphillip2]
Topic: Appointment of the scribe
16:04:43 [mphillip2]
Scribe: Mark
16:04:56 [mphillip2]
Topic: Approval of prior meeting minutes
16:05:01 [mphillip2]
http://www.w3.org/2011/05/17-soap-jms-minutes.html
16:05:22 [mphillip2]
Approved with no amendments
16:05:32 [mphillip2]
Topic: Review the agenda
16:06:05 [mphillip2]
No amendments
16:06:11 [mphillip2]
Topic: Administrative items
16:06:29 [mphillip2]
RESOLUTION: No meeting next week
16:06:50 [mphillip2]
Topic: Review action items
16:06:59 [mphillip2]
Derek: No progress on 222
16:07:18 [mphillip2]
matthew: Started 247 but not finished
16:07:24 [mphillip2]
Eric: Finished 248
16:07:31 [mphillip2]
close action-248
16:07:31 [trackbot]
ACTION-248 Apply a resolution to ISSUE-27 ( update the Spec. with final RFC) closed
16:07:50 [mphillip2]
Topic: Moving to PR (via CR? & LC)
16:08:27 [mphillip2]
No progress
16:08:31 [mphillip2]
Topic: Specification Issues:
16:08:46 [mphillip2]
Eric: No new raised issues, and the one open issue has been applied
16:08:57 [mphillip2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2011May/0005.html
16:10:42 [mphillip2]
Eric: Mailed the IETF secretary to check the approved IETF format for referencing, and updated the spec to use that format for RFC3986, and the new JMS URI (RFC6167)
16:13:44 [mphillip2]
Eric: The change log is corrupted
16:13:55 [mphillip2]
action mark to investigae and fix the corruption in the change log
16:13:56 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-249 - Investigae and fix the corruption in the change log [on Mark Phillips - due 2011-05-31].
16:16:02 [mphillip2]
All approve the application of changes for ISSUE-27
16:16:18 [mphillip2]
RESOLUTION: All approve the application of changes for ISSUE-27
16:16:43 [mphillip2]
Topic: URI scheme
16:17:57 [mphillip2]
Mark: Do we need to do anything about the errata?
16:18:11 [mphillip2]
Eric: No RFCs never change - so that remains as-is
16:18:22 [mphillip2]
Topic: AOB?
16:18:56 [mphillip2]
None - next meeting in 2 weeks
16:19:00 [Zakim]
-eric
16:19:02 [Zakim]
-Mark
16:19:03 [Zakim]
- +1.708.246.aaaa
16:19:03 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:19:04 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.708.246.aaaa, Mark, eric
16:19:56 [mphillip2]
AOB?
16:20:02 [mphillip2]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:20:02 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/05/24-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip2
16:20:09 [mphillip2]
rrsagent, make log public
16:21:18 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
16:21:30 [mphillip1]
mphillip1 has joined #soap-jms
16:22:02 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
16:25:53 [mphillip1]
mphillip1 has left #soap-jms
18:17:59 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms