IRC log of lld on 2011-05-19

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:51:07 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #lld
13:51:07 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-irc
13:52:30 [tbaker]
rrsagent, bookmark
13:52:30 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-irc#T13-52-30
13:53:48 [tbaker]
zakim, this will be lld
13:53:48 [Zakim]
ok, tbaker; I see INC_LLDXG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 7 minutes
13:54:45 [tbaker]
Meeting: LLD XG
13:54:48 [tbaker]
Chair: Tom
13:54:58 [tbaker]
rrsagent, please make record public
13:55:56 [antoine]
antoine has joined #lld
13:56:01 [tbaker]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011May/0040
13:56:05 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
13:56:05 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has not yet started, antoine
13:56:17 [jeff_]
jeff_ has joined #lld
13:56:23 [tbaker]
Regrets: Monica, Daniel, Kai, Gordon, Ross
13:56:37 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has now started
13:56:43 [Zakim]
+??P7
13:56:55 [emma]
emma has joined #lld
13:57:05 [antoine]
zakim, ??P7 is me
13:57:05 [Zakim]
+antoine; got it
13:57:15 [antoine]
Regrets+ Lars
13:57:16 [kcoyle]
kcoyle has joined #lld
13:57:16 [tbaker]
Previous: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/12-lld-minutes.html
13:57:38 [antoine]
Regrets+ Kevin
13:57:51 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
13:57:51 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html antoine
13:58:20 [Zakim]
+??P11
13:58:24 [antoine]
rrsagent, please make record public
13:58:31 [antoine]
??P11 is TomB
13:58:54 [antoine]
zakim, TomB is tbaker
13:58:54 [Zakim]
sorry, antoine, I do not recognize a party named 'TomB'
13:59:28 [Zakim]
+??P14
13:59:29 [Zakim]
+emma
13:59:31 [CaptSolo]
CaptSolo has joined #lld
13:59:32 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
13:59:32 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html antoine
13:59:41 [antoine]
zakim, ??P14 is kcoyle
13:59:41 [Zakim]
+kcoyle; got it
13:59:44 [tbaker]
zakim, ??P14 is kcoyle
13:59:44 [Zakim]
I already had ??P14 as kcoyle, tbaker
13:59:47 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
13:59:47 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, ??P11, emma, kcoyle
13:59:48 [Zakim]
+jeff_
14:00:01 [antoine]
zakim, ??P11 is tbaker
14:00:01 [Zakim]
+tbaker; got it
14:00:26 [emma]
regrets+ Ray
14:00:33 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
14:00:33 [Zakim]
jeff_ should now be muted
14:00:44 [pmurray]
pmurray has joined #lld
14:00:49 [marcia]
marcia has joined #lld
14:01:27 [Zakim]
+??P17
14:01:30 [CaptSolo]
zakim, ??P17 is me
14:01:30 [Zakim]
+CaptSolo; got it
14:02:26 [tbaker]
Scribe: uldis
14:02:35 [tbaker]
Scribenick: uldis
14:02:38 [jodi]
jodi has joined #LLD
14:02:38 [marcia]
* my Internet connection may be off during the meeting. it is not stable. Have 3G backup then.
14:02:47 [digikim_]
digikim_ has joined #lld
14:03:33 [tbaker]
zakim, who is on the call?
14:03:33 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, tbaker, emma, kcoyle, jeff_ (muted), CaptSolo
14:03:35 [Zakim]
+jodi
14:03:42 [Zakim]
+marcia
14:03:43 [jodi]
zakim, please mute me
14:03:43 [Zakim]
jodi should now be muted
14:04:03 [marcia]
zakim, mute me
14:04:03 [Zakim]
marcia should now be muted
14:04:14 [digikim_]
code not valid...
14:04:30 [tbaker]
Regrets+ Kevin
14:04:36 [antoine]
@digikim: 55394?
14:04:42 [digikim_]
yes
14:05:01 [tbaker]
with a pound sign at the end?
14:05:18 [digikim_]
tbaker: 55394# is not valid...
14:05:28 [tbaker]
phone or skype?
14:05:35 [digikim_]
skype, calling boston number
14:05:49 [edsu]
edsu has joined #lld
14:05:57 [uldis]
digikim_: the code works for me on skype, also calling the US number
14:06:06 [digikim_]
uldis: strange
14:06:06 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
14:06:06 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, tbaker, emma, kcoyle, jeff_ (muted), CaptSolo, jodi (muted), marcia (muted)
14:06:08 [jodi]
I didn't have problems via skype, but who knows...
14:06:20 [jodi]
I've had that experience, too, Karen
14:06:29 [tbaker]
we're wondering if there is a problem with the phone bridge and suggest you try again
14:06:37 [tbaker]
...i.e., start over
14:06:44 [Zakim]
+??P31
14:06:58 [tbaker]
zakim, ??P31 is digikim
14:06:58 [Zakim]
+digikim; got it
14:07:16 [antoine]
zakim, digikim is really digikim_
14:07:16 [Zakim]
+digikim_; got it
14:07:24 [emma]
zakim, who's here ?
14:07:24 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, tbaker, emma, kcoyle, jeff_ (muted), CaptSolo, jodi (muted), marcia (muted), digikim_
14:07:40 [uldis]
Topic: Admin
14:07:58 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/12-lld-minutes.html
14:08:14 [uldis]
PROPOSED: To accept http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/12-lld-minutes.html
14:08:15 [emma]
Minutes ++ :_)
14:08:23 [tbaker]
s/PROPOSED/RESOLVED/
14:08:32 [digikim_]
(the two first times the bridge did not say "please enter your ... code" -- on the third time it did, perhaps that is related to the problem? but everything is ok now.) :)
14:08:51 [uldis]
tbaker: assuming charter is going to be extended to Aug 31.
14:09:03 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:09:04 [uldis]
... put schedule of telcos for these months on the plan
14:09:07 [uldis]
Topic: Final Report
14:09:14 [antoine]
zakim, LC is edsu
14:09:14 [Zakim]
+edsu; got it
14:09:31 [tbaker]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReport
14:09:32 [uldis]
tbaker: updated the draft report on the wiki
14:09:57 [uldis]
... to reflect the proper links and section headings.
14:10:11 [uldis]
... action on Kim to updated the transcluded version.
14:10:28 [uldis]
... with the exception for the Section on available vocabs & data sets
14:10:53 [antoine]
kim?
14:11:15 [ww]
ww has joined #lld
14:11:22 [jodi]
digikim_: Tom is asking whether it's difficult to update the transcluded version (i.e. is it ok to do this twice, later)?
14:11:38 [Zakim]
+??P33
14:11:43 [ww]
zakim, ??P33 is me
14:11:43 [Zakim]
+ww; got it
14:11:49 [ww]
zakim, mute me
14:11:49 [Zakim]
ww should now be muted
14:11:58 [uldis]
... if Kim could post a link to the list to the transcluded version
14:12:07 [uldis]
digikim_: will post a link in a few days
14:12:50 [uldis]
RESOLVED: Section owners to try to be ready for reviewers next week [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/12-lld-minutes.html#action01]
14:13:09 [uldis]
ACTION: Digikim to update the transcluded version of the report by Wed Apr 13 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/04/07-lld-minutes.html#action06]
14:13:16 [uldis]
CONTINUES
14:13:18 [antoine]
--CONTINUES
14:13:20 [uldis]
--continues
14:13:36 [uldis]
ACTION: Section owners to try to be ready for reviewers next week [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/12-lld-minutes.html#action01]
14:13:40 [uldis]
--done
14:13:57 [uldis]
ACTION: Chairs to send an email on the list to ask people to be ready [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/12-lld-minutes.html#action02]
14:14:00 [uldis]
--done
14:14:16 [uldis]
tbaker: let's move to the 1st section of the report
14:14:37 [uldis]
... sent an email to list asking for lightweight reviews, to be done over the coming week
14:14:53 [uldis]
... where someone from outside the group working on the section looks at the section
14:15:22 [uldis]
... if there are any issues, controversial, missing content
14:15:37 [uldis]
... just need a few coments. be ready to do that by the next week's call
14:16:04 [jodi]
scope is very short so it's a good one to volunteer for! :)
14:16:15 [uldis]
... scope section
14:16:35 [uldis]
... any volunteers?
14:16:56 [jodi]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits#.22Library_Linked_Data.22:_Scope_of_this_report
14:17:06 [uldis]
... actually, everyone should look at this section
14:17:14 [ww]
q+ on controversy
14:17:22 [uldis]
... to see if are consistent with other sections, etc.
14:17:30 [ww]
zakim, unmute me
14:17:30 [Zakim]
ww should no longer be muted
14:17:32 [tbaker]
ack ww
14:17:32 [Zakim]
ww, you wanted to comment on controversy
14:18:16 [uldis]
... doesn't mean we don't want controversion things in the report
14:18:21 [ww]
zakim, mute me
14:18:21 [Zakim]
ww should now be muted
14:18:27 [uldis]
... but point out if there are controversial things in the report
14:18:36 [edsu]
+1 for everyone
14:18:38 [jodi]
+1 for everyone
14:18:39 [jeff_]
+1 everyone
14:18:50 [antoine]
but someone has to send an email!
14:18:54 [edsu]
:-)
14:19:14 [jodi]
I can send that email
14:19:32 [uldis]
ACTION: everyone to read http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits#.22Library_Linked_Data.22:_Scope_of_this_report and do lightweight review
14:19:34 [jodi]
zakim, unmute me please
14:19:34 [Zakim]
jodi should no longer be muted
14:20:32 [uldis]
... need to make sure the entire group has read the report. but in the first stage we need just some basic feedback.
14:21:14 [uldis]
antoine: need to appoint someone to send the email
14:22:14 [uldis]
jodi: scope is different from other sections in that all need to review, and someone needs to post an email re that
14:22:15 [marcia]
suggest to refer to the explanations of these basic concepts, in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabulary_and_Dataset#Introduction:_Scope_and_Definitions
14:22:22 [tbaker]
ACTION: Jodi to send email about Scope statement
14:22:41 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
14:22:42 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, tbaker, emma, kcoyle, jeff_ (muted), CaptSolo, jodi, marcia (muted), digikim_, edsu, ww (muted)
14:22:52 [uldis]
tbaker: next: Benefits section
14:23:28 [uldis]
emma: updated to take into account the comments sent to the list
14:23:37 [edsu]
emma++ # thanks
14:24:11 [uldis]
... also editing re benefits to students, organizations, etc.
14:24:25 [uldis]
... section re benefits for developers is still raw, needs work
14:24:57 [uldis]
... also for benefits re linked data (perhaps also needs benefits for using OWL, SKOS, ...)
14:25:25 [uldis]
tbaker: currently there is a placeholder (re making it library specific) which we can remove now
14:25:36 [uldis]
... volunteers?
14:25:49 [kcoyle]
i'm not sure we have the right people on the call
14:25:57 [antoine]
I can do it...
14:26:00 [uldis]
emma: this is a short section too
14:26:12 [marcia]
I can do for "Benefits to Researchers, Students and Patrons " part
14:26:28 [emma]
q+
14:26:41 [tbaker]
ack emma
14:27:32 [uldis]
ACTION: tbaker to ask hideaki or dickson to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits
14:28:21 [emma]
yes done !!
14:28:23 [edsu]
done, imho
14:28:33 [uldis]
ACTION: edsu, emma, rsinger to create narrative text and add to bullet-points [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/03/31-lld-minutes.html#action05]
14:28:36 [uldis]
--done
14:28:58 [uldis]
tbaker: Next: Available Vocabularies and Datasets
14:29:13 [uldis]
... planned as a separate deliverable
14:29:32 [uldis]
... but also planned ot include a short section in the report, summarizing this deliverable
14:29:33 [tbaker]
q?
14:29:45 [uldis]
antoine: that's still the plan.
14:29:57 [uldis]
... but deliverable not done yet
14:30:36 [uldis]
... could have a reviewer who could look at it starting from next Monday
14:30:55 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Vocabularies_Datasets_Section
14:31:04 [uldis]
... by next Monday should have the section as well
14:31:40 [antoine]
is that ok with you, Marcia, Jeff, William?
14:31:43 [uldis]
tbaker: looking for a reviewer for this section (on Tuesday) and say a few words on the next call
14:31:49 [ww]
ok with me
14:31:49 [marcia]
* yes
14:31:50 [jeff_]
zakim, unmute me
14:31:50 [Zakim]
jeff_ should no longer be muted
14:31:55 [edsu]
i can try to do it
14:32:23 [edsu]
s/can try to/will/
14:32:23 [marcia]
*I was going to ask Ed to do it!
14:32:36 [edsu]
marcia: :-D
14:32:40 [uldis]
ACTION: Ed to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Vocabularies_Datasets_Section next Tuesday for discussion on Thursday
14:32:53 [uldis]
tbaker: Next: Relevant technologies
14:32:58 [jeff_]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Relevant_Technologies
14:33:08 [uldis]
jeff_: web services part has been added
14:33:32 [tbaker]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2011May/0027.html
14:33:51 [uldis]
tbaker: can remove the tasks from the running agenda
14:34:00 [kcoyle]
I can do that
14:34:03 [uldis]
tbaker: volunteers for review?
14:34:22 [uldis]
ACTION: Karen to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Relevant_Technologies for next week
14:34:28 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
14:34:28 [Zakim]
jeff_ should now be muted
14:34:44 [uldis]
... Next: IMPLEMENTATION CHALLENGES AND BARRIERS TO ADOPTION
14:34:51 [uldis]
... an ongoing action
14:35:27 [uldis]
... action continues
14:35:41 [uldis]
ACTION: Gordon and Karen to consider relation between problems and limitation section and the library resource wiki page. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/03/24-lld-minutes.html#action01]
14:35:45 [antoine]
I can do it
14:35:45 [uldis]
--continues
14:36:31 [uldis]
ACTION: Antoine to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_issues_page for next week
14:36:57 [uldis]
tbaker: Next: RECOMMENDATIONS AND NEXT STEPS
14:37:01 [uldis]
... key part of the report
14:37:09 [jodi]
"the recommendations will be tweeted" ;)
14:37:32 [jeff_]
I can do that
14:37:36 [uldis]
... really important to get it right
14:37:52 [antoine]
+1 ww: suggests everyone looks at that
14:37:58 [digikim_]
+1 ww
14:38:06 [jodi]
+1 ww
14:38:10 [uldis]
shall i post this as action to Jeff or to everyone?
14:38:16 [antoine]
but perhaps a couple of weeks later :-)
14:38:44 [antoine]
q+
14:38:47 [jodi]
well, we need such a section, but we'd need someone to write it
14:38:53 [tbaker]
ack antoine
14:38:53 [uldis]
... re curriculum section that could be canceled if not done
14:39:01 [jodi]
he became interim chair of his department, I think, so unexpectedly busy
14:39:08 [uldis]
emma, ok
14:39:13 [jodi]
+1 to antoine
14:39:42 [uldis]
ACTION: Jeff to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_recommendations_page for next week
14:40:11 [uldis]
tbaker: action re asking about curriculum issues
14:41:14 [uldis]
ACTION: Tom to ask Dickson and Guenther if they could contribute curriculum issues to the Recommendations Section
14:42:01 [uldis]
tbaker: Next: LIBRARY LINKED DATA: VOCABULARIES AND DATASETS - SEPARATE DELIVERABLE
14:42:11 [antoine]
s/is/will be
14:42:21 [uldis]
... an action to review the deliverable
14:42:47 [marcia]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabulary_and_Dataset
14:42:50 [uldis]
... asks if Ed would look at the deliverable as well
14:43:10 [uldis]
antoine: re a deliverable and a summary of it in the report
14:43:11 [marcia]
*Ed: a list of vocabularies
14:43:28 [Zakim]
-emma
14:43:32 [uldis]
... thought it is one review action for both things together
14:43:35 [uldis]
... texts overlap
14:43:57 [uldis]
edsu: i can do that
14:44:15 [uldis]
antoine: deliverable still not finished yet.
14:44:35 [Zakim]
+ +1.678.235.aaaa
14:44:49 [Zakim]
+emma
14:46:02 [uldis]
tbaker: Next: USE CASES
14:46:17 [uldis]
... Daniel working on summarizing the use cases
14:46:35 [uldis]
... still work to be done
14:47:06 [uldis]
... reviewer needed, to look at the structure, summaries, give some comments
14:47:36 [uldis]
... great work already done
14:48:45 [uldis]
... need a volunteer
14:48:54 [antoine]
q+ heads-up about early review of use case
14:49:07 [uldis]
ACTION: Jodi to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseReport for next week
14:49:08 [jodi]
well, sending an email is easy
14:49:11 [antoine]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011May/0042.html
14:49:15 [jodi]
so this is the substantial one
14:49:27 [antoine]
q+
14:49:42 [tbaker]
ack antoine
14:50:03 [jodi]
so we can expect an update soon
14:50:08 [uldis]
antoine: re the review of the use cases, Daniel wrote he will send something today
14:50:16 [jodi]
thanks, Antoine, I'll wait a few days
14:50:40 [uldis]
... best if Jodi waits 1-2 days before starting reviewing or asks Daniel what's the status
14:51:01 [uldis]
tbaker: end of agenda for today
14:51:15 [digikim_]
quick first draft of the updated transcluded page: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReportWithTransclusion
14:51:16 [uldis]
tbaker: anything else to discuss?
14:51:27 [uldis]
... need to finish by August
14:51:43 [uldis]
... need to get the text out to a wider circle to people
14:52:07 [uldis]
... we should ask people who are not on telcos and ask if they'd review specific sections when they're more polished
14:52:30 [uldis]
... should also advertise report sections and look for more feedback
14:52:44 [kcoyle]
q+
14:52:57 [uldis]
... some will be at the LOD-LAM summit (June 2,3) -- a chance to discuss and get feedback
14:53:11 [tbaker]
ack kcoyle
14:53:12 [uldis]
... at some point will transfer text from wiki to HTML
14:53:42 [edsu]
kcoyle++
14:53:45 [jodi]
kcoyle++
14:53:51 [uldis]
kcoyle: re the LOD-LAM summit -- we need to get wide attention on this report during the review work
14:54:04 [uldis]
... important both to get feedback and to get buy-in
14:54:05 [edsu]
q+
14:54:13 [antoine]
+1
14:54:18 [uldis]
... what is out strategy?
14:54:29 [jodi]
+1 to substantial invited review
14:54:30 [tbaker]
ack edsu
14:54:31 [uldis]
... to ask particular people and organizations to review and comments?
14:54:43 [uldis]
tbaker: proposal to have more targeted list re who reviews
14:54:46 [jodi]
yes
14:54:47 [marcia]
me too
14:55:04 [pmurray]
pmurray has left #lld
14:55:16 [jodi]
doing a session -- it's an unconference
14:55:17 [pmurray]
pmurray has joined #lld
14:55:18 [uldis]
... 5 people from the call will be there
14:55:34 [marcia]
+Karen
14:55:36 [uldis]
kcoyle: will be a BarCampy kind of event
14:55:46 [digikim_]
ISWC and DC should also be used for dissemination
14:55:50 [uldis]
... one session could be re working on the recommendations
14:56:41 [uldis]
... re strategy: will we solicit comments from organizations such as LoC, the British Library? from the individuals?
14:56:52 [antoine]
edsu++
14:56:59 [jodi]
edsu++
14:57:05 [uldis]
edsu: should ask for comments from people we don't know. but also want to ask specific people too.
14:57:27 [uldis]
kcoyle: from technical point of view -- should be easy to comment on particular sections
14:57:37 [jodi]
+1 to making it easy to comment
14:57:43 [uldis]
... there was some software / webapp that makes it easy
14:57:48 [jodi]
commentpress, for instance
14:57:57 [uldis]
... where can upload the document and comment by the side of the document
14:58:03 [uldis]
+1 easy commenting
14:58:12 [antoine]
I'm a bit skeptical...
14:58:13 [jodi]
for instance: http://a.nnotate.com/ and http://www.futureofthebook.org/commentpress/
14:58:13 [digikim_]
Google docs does that too...
14:58:21 [jodi]
indeed!
14:58:27 [uldis]
reminds how php.net allows to comment on the documentation (though at a webpage, not section level)
14:58:35 [antoine]
There was a JISC document like that?
14:58:51 [uldis]
tbaker: suggestions how to this
14:58:56 [antoine]
ok!
14:59:04 [emma]
sure !
14:59:07 [antoine]
(I'm not making the agenda, though...)
14:59:18 [antoine]
s/making the agenda/chairing next call
14:59:19 [digikim_]
(you wish...) ;)
14:59:53 [uldis]
ACTION: Antoin and Emmanuelle to talk about strategies for getting comments at next call
15:00:05 [antoine]
s/Antoin/Antoine
15:00:19 [digikim_]
thanks
15:00:19 [jodi]
bye
15:00:21 [Zakim]
-jeff_
15:00:21 [jodi]
jodi has left #LLD
15:00:22 [marcia]
bye
15:00:23 [Zakim]
-kcoyle
15:00:24 [uldis]
tbaker: meeting finished
15:00:25 [Zakim]
-pmurray
15:00:25 [ww]
bye all
15:00:26 [antoine]
zakim, please list attendees
15:00:26 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been antoine, emma, kcoyle, jeff_, tbaker, CaptSolo, jodi, marcia, digikim_, edsu, ww, +1.678.235.aaaa, pmurray
15:00:27 [Zakim]
-marcia
15:00:28 [Zakim]
-ww
15:00:29 [Zakim]
-jodi
15:00:29 [Zakim]
-digikim_
15:01:20 [tbaker]
zakim, list attendees
15:01:20 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been antoine, emma, kcoyle, jeff_, tbaker, CaptSolo, jodi, marcia, digikim_, edsu, ww, +1.678.235.aaaa, pmurray
15:01:23 [emma]
zakim, please list attendees
15:01:23 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been antoine, emma, kcoyle, jeff_, tbaker, CaptSolo, jodi, marcia, digikim_, edsu, ww, +1.678.235.aaaa, pmurray
15:01:26 [tbaker]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:01:26 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html tbaker
15:01:27 [uldis]
anyone going to SemTech?
15:01:30 [emma]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:01:30 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html emma
15:01:38 [Zakim]
-edsu
15:03:21 [antoine]
uldis if you wish, please ask to the list about SemTech!
15:03:40 [uldis]
antoine: ok
15:03:49 [Zakim]
-emma
15:03:55 [Zakim]
-antoine
15:03:56 [pmurray]
pmurray has left #lld
15:03:56 [Zakim]
-tbaker
15:03:56 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has ended
15:03:58 [Zakim]
Attendees were antoine, emma, kcoyle, jeff_, tbaker, CaptSolo, jodi, marcia, digikim_, edsu, ww, +1.678.235.aaaa, pmurray
15:04:04 [antoine]
zakim, bye
15:04:04 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #lld
15:04:09 [antoine]
rrsagent, byes
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
I see 15 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-actions.rdf :
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Digikim to update the transcluded version of the report by Wed Apr 13 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/04/07-lld-minutes.html#action06] [1]
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-irc#T14-13-09
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Section owners to try to be ready for reviewers next week [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/12-lld-minutes.html#action01] [2]
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-irc#T14-13-36
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Chairs to send an email on the list to ask people to be ready [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/12-lld-minutes.html#action02] [3]
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-irc#T14-13-57
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: everyone to read http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits#.22Library_Linked_Data.22:_Scope_of_this_report and do lightweight review [4]
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-irc#T14-19-32
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jodi to send email about Scope statement [5]
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-irc#T14-22-22
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: tbaker to ask hideaki or dickson to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits [6]
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-irc#T14-27-32
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: edsu, emma, rsinger to create narrative text and add to bullet-points [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/03/31-lld-minutes.html#action05] [7]
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-irc#T14-28-33
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ed to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Vocabularies_Datasets_Section next Tuesday for discussion on Thursday [8]
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-irc#T14-32-40
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Karen to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Relevant_Technologies for next week [9]
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-irc#T14-34-22
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Gordon and Karen to consider relation between problems and limitation section and the library resource wiki page. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/03/24-lld-minutes.html#action01] [10]
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-irc#T14-35-41
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoine to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_issues_page for next week [11]
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-irc#T14-36-31
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeff to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_recommendations_page for next week [12]
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-irc#T14-39-42
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Tom to ask Dickson and Guenther if they could contribute curriculum issues to the Recommendations Section [13]
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-irc#T14-41-14
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jodi to review http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseReport for next week [14]
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-irc#T14-49-07
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoin and Emmanuelle to talk about strategies for getting comments at next call [15]
15:04:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/05/19-lld-irc#T14-59-53