IRC log of sparql on 2011-05-10

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:58:18 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #sparql
13:58:18 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/05/10-sparql-irc
13:58:20 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
13:58:20 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #sparql
13:58:22 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 77277
13:58:22 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
13:58:23 [LeeF]
zakim, this will be SPARQL
13:58:23 [trackbot]
Meeting: SPARQL Working Group Teleconference
13:58:23 [trackbot]
Date: 10 May 2011
13:58:25 [Zakim]
ok, LeeF; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
13:58:32 [AndyS]
AndyS has joined #sparql
13:58:37 [Zakim]
SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has now started
13:58:44 [Zakim]
+ +1.310.729.aaaa
13:59:00 [Zakim]
+LeeF
13:59:01 [kasei]
Zakim, aaaa is me
13:59:02 [Zakim]
+kasei; got it
13:59:17 [Zakim]
+pgearon
13:59:19 [Zakim]
+bglimm
13:59:26 [bglimm]
Yakim, mute me
13:59:32 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
13:59:32 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
13:59:41 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
13:59:49 [cbuilara]
zakim, +IPcaller is me
13:59:49 [Zakim]
sorry, cbuilara, I do not recognize a party named '+IPcaller'
14:00:00 [cbuilara]
zakim, IPcaller is me
14:00:00 [Zakim]
+cbuilara; got it
14:00:02 [Zakim]
+OlivierCorby
14:00:21 [sandro]
REGRETS: Sandro
14:00:29 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:00:31 [LeeF]
Regrets: Sandro, Axel
14:00:39 [MattPerry]
MattPerry has joined #sparql
14:00:53 [AndyS]
zakim, IPcaller is me
14:00:53 [Zakim]
+AndyS; got it
14:01:10 [LeeF]
zakim, who's here?
14:01:10 [Zakim]
On the phone I see kasei, LeeF, pgearon, bglimm (muted), cbuilara, OlivierCorby, AndyS
14:01:12 [Zakim]
On IRC I see MattPerry, AndyS, Zakim, RRSAgent, cbuilara, bglimm, OlivierCorby, LeeF, SteveH, NickH, iv_an_ru__, pgearon, alepas, ericP, kasei, trackbot, sandro
14:01:35 [Zakim]
+MattPerry
14:03:06 [AndyS]
scribe: AndyS
14:03:15 [chimezie]
chimezie has joined #sparql
14:03:23 [LeeF]
topic: Admin
14:03:29 [AndyS]
LeeF: This week - check on publication
14:03:35 [LeeF]
PROPOSED: Approve minutes from http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2011-05-03
14:04:04 [alex_]
alex_ has joined #sparql
14:04:33 [LeeF]
RESOLVED: Approve minutes from http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2011-05-03
14:04:36 [chimezie]
chimezie has joined #sparql
14:04:36 [Zakim]
+ +44.164.235.aabb
14:04:42 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2011-05-10
14:04:50 [chimezie]
Zakim, passcode?
14:04:50 [Zakim]
the conference code is 77277 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.26.46.79.03 tel:+44.203.318.0479), chimezie
14:04:57 [LeeF]
Next regular meeting: 2011-05-17 @ 15:00 UK / 10:00 EST (scribe: Chime)
14:05:03 [LeeF]
LeeF at risk next week
14:05:14 [NickH]
Zakim, +44.164.235.aabb is me
14:05:14 [Zakim]
+NickH; got it
14:05:32 [Zakim]
+chimezie
14:05:46 [Zakim]
+alexpassant
14:05:53 [LeeF]
topic: To Last Call
14:05:57 [LeeF]
Scribe: chimezie
14:05:59 [AlexPassant]
Zakim, +AlexPassant is me
14:05:59 [Zakim]
sorry, AlexPassant, I do not recognize a party named '+AlexPassant'
14:06:01 [LeeF]
Scribenick: chimezie
14:06:36 [Zakim]
+??P26
14:06:40 [Zakim]
-bglimm
14:06:55 [bglimm]
Zakim, +??P26 is me
14:06:55 [Zakim]
sorry, bglimm, I do not recognize a party named '+??P26'
14:07:02 [bglimm]
Zakim, ??P26 is me
14:07:02 [Zakim]
+bglimm; got it
14:07:06 [chimezie]
LeeF: We have a go from web master
14:07:13 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
14:07:13 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
14:07:20 [chimezie]
... any substantive issues come up to address now, prior to publication?
14:07:30 [AndyS]
Not that matters - a request for IRI(xsd:string)
14:08:14 [bglimm]
Olivier found some typos/mistakes yesterday, which I corrected (not required for LC I think)
14:08:55 [chimezie]
LeeF: we can proceed with publication
14:09:18 [Zakim]
+ +44.208.439.aacc
14:09:23 [chimezie]
LeeF: other documents. Fed query, Carlos responded to all my comments but haven't checked them
14:09:27 [SteveH]
Zakim, aacc is me
14:09:27 [Zakim]
+SteveH; got it
14:09:56 [chimezie]
... move fed query to LC next week. Won't get published with this set of documents. We have long LC period, so response period can still end with other documents
14:10:17 [chimezie]
... protocol needs work in example section
14:10:26 [kasei]
I might be able to help
14:10:27 [chimezie]
LeeF: any volunteers for help
14:10:32 [chimezie]
...?
14:11:26 [chimezie]
LeeF: hopefully we can finish this in the next few weeks, so it ends LC with other documents
14:11:27 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has joined #sparql
14:11:46 [chimezie]
q?
14:11:51 [LeeF]
topic: Comments
14:12:13 [chimezie]
LeeF: can we dispatch open comments ?
14:12:24 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments
14:12:44 [LeeF]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2011May/
14:13:20 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:MK-1
14:13:23 [AxelPolleres]
MK-1 should be ready to send, have approval from Lee on an earlier version, and andy's ok on the latest version.
14:13:25 [chimezie]
LeeF: anyone reviewed Axel's response?
14:13:48 [AxelPolleres]
so, unless objections, I'd send it
14:14:05 [LeeF]
AxelPolleres, please send
14:14:09 [SteveH]
GK-1, DBeckett-1, and JB-4 all have draft responses linked from here: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2011AprJun/0132.html
14:14:38 [SteveH]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:DBeckett-1 has a link
14:15:22 [chimezie]
LeeF: if got one ok in, go ahead and send
14:15:25 [chimezie]
Zakim, umute me
14:15:25 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'umute me', chimezie
14:16:07 [chimezie]
chimezie has joined #sparql
14:16:16 [Zakim]
-SteveH
14:16:53 [chimezie]
Zakim, unmute me
14:16:53 [Zakim]
chimezie was not muted, chimezie
14:17:03 [chimezie]
q
14:17:18 [chimezie]
q+ about LC process and comment response
14:20:06 [LeeF]
ack chimezie
14:21:47 [Zakim]
-bglimm
14:22:25 [Zakim]
+??P26
14:22:34 [bglimm]
Zakim, ??P26 is me
14:22:34 [Zakim]
+bglimm; got it
14:22:40 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
14:22:40 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
14:23:59 [chimezie]
LeeF: Greg, situation with Roberts comment?
14:24:17 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:RS-1
14:24:17 [chimezie]
Greg: have a draft not sent response yet
14:26:15 [LeeF]
AxelPolleres, will you look at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2011May/0013.html and respond to the remaining open question there?
14:26:50 [AxelPolleres]
yes, just asked Pter offline whether he wants a separate response on those.
14:27:00 [LeeF]
AxelPolleres, ok
14:27:19 [AxelPolleres]
(only one small point unclear)
14:27:30 [LeeF]
SteveH, can you look at responding to RV-3?
14:27:31 [pgearon]
Just finished reading Greg's response email. I'm happy with it, except for a typo in "undelying"
14:27:45 [kasei]
yeah, thanks
14:27:57 [chimezie]
Zakim, mute me
14:27:57 [Zakim]
chimezie should now be muted
14:27:57 [pgearon]
disclaimer: Bob is my boss
14:28:02 [LeeF]
that's ok
14:28:20 [chimezie]
Zakim, unmute me
14:28:20 [Zakim]
chimezie should no longer be muted
14:30:48 [chimezie]
LeeF: Greg on RV-5?
14:30:56 [chimezie]
Greg: I need to address. Don't think it is a big issue
14:31:02 [LeeF]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2011Jan/0029.html
14:33:44 [chimezie]
Greg: (on RV-6) - Just needs clarification
14:35:33 [LeeF]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2011Feb/0013.html (Chime)
14:36:54 [LeeF]
Need people to look at WG-1 and SC-2
14:37:44 [Zakim]
-bglimm
14:38:06 [Zakim]
+??P26
14:38:16 [bglimm]
Zakim, +??P26 is me
14:38:16 [Zakim]
sorry, bglimm, I do not recognize a party named '+??P26'
14:38:28 [bglimm]
Zakim, ??P26 is me
14:38:28 [Zakim]
+bglimm; got it
14:38:35 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
14:38:35 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
14:41:52 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/actions/open
14:42:13 [chimezie]
LeeF: status on actions. Carlos?
14:42:45 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/fed/service.xml#sparqlGrammar
14:43:25 [chimezie]
Carlos: applied comment. perhaps missing something? will check gain
14:43:28 [chimezie]
s/gain/again
14:44:00 [chimezie]
LeeF: action to think about federated query testing
14:44:04 [LeeF]
close ACTION-450
14:44:04 [trackbot]
ACTION-450 Check pubrules closed
14:44:14 [LeeF]
close ACTION-378
14:44:14 [trackbot]
ACTION-378 Let commenters with open comments know that they're not forgotten closed
14:45:23 [LeeF]
close ACTION-433
14:45:23 [trackbot]
ACTION-433 Work with Carlos to make sure Fed terminology is consistent with "service endpoint" as the place you poke to use a (protocol) service closed
14:45:33 [LeeF]
close ACTION-392
14:45:33 [trackbot]
ACTION-392 Review query closed
14:45:58 [LeeF]
close ACTION-447
14:45:58 [trackbot]
ACTION-447 Do pubrules check for Updates closed
14:46:17 [LeeF]
close ACTION-414
14:46:17 [trackbot]
ACTION-414 Check (andy's) old comments on update closed
14:46:45 [LeeF]
close ACTION-451
14:46:45 [trackbot]
ACTION-451 Check pubrules on entailment closed
14:46:52 [LeeF]
close ACTION-438
14:46:52 [trackbot]
ACTION-438 Review query draft to see if comments have been addressed appropriately closed
14:47:16 [bglimm]
Zakim, unmute me
14:47:16 [Zakim]
bglimm should no longer be muted
14:47:20 [chimezie]
LeeF: ACTION-444?
14:47:23 [LeeF]
close ACTION-444
14:47:23 [trackbot]
ACTION-444 Report on outcome of entailment and SD discussion on email closed
14:47:26 [chimezie]
Birte: we can close that
14:47:35 [LeeF]
close ACTION-449
14:47:35 [trackbot]
ACTION-449 Ping jeff one more time to ask for confirmaiton of rewordings, otherwise takes silence as agreement closed
14:47:41 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
14:47:41 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
14:47:43 [LeeF]
close ACTION-381
14:47:43 [trackbot]
ACTION-381 Review Uniform HTTP Protocol closed
14:47:54 [LeeF]
close ACTION-448
14:47:54 [trackbot]
ACTION-448 Check pubrules on query closed
14:48:13 [LeeF]
close ACTION-445
14:48:14 [trackbot]
ACTION-445 Check pubrules on graph protocol doc closed
14:48:28 [LeeF]
close ACTION-335
14:48:28 [trackbot]
ACTION-335 Address MS-1 comment closed
14:48:34 [LeeF]
close ACTION-459
14:48:34 [trackbot]
ACTION-459 Send request for publication as soon as "modulo" actions are completed (and poke responsibles to complete before 6th) closed
14:48:39 [LeeF]
close ACTION-416
14:48:39 [trackbot]
ACTION-416 Ping greg for review as soon as Update formal semantics is ready closed
14:48:58 [LeeF]
close ACTION-443
14:48:58 [trackbot]
ACTION-443 Check with sandro about what's needed for publication by May 6th closed
14:49:02 [LeeF]
close ACTION-418
14:49:02 [trackbot]
ACTION-418 Review proprtey paths paragraph in Entailment closed
14:49:21 [LeeF]
close ACTION-437
14:49:21 [trackbot]
ACTION-437 Or Steve to describe use of RFC2119 language and link to RFC2119 specification or ditch RFC2119 markup closed
14:49:25 [LeeF]
close ACTION-446
14:49:25 [trackbot]
ACTION-446 Check pubrules for SD closed
14:49:42 [LeeF]
close ACTION-439
14:49:42 [trackbot]
ACTION-439 Coordinate with Lee to resolve Serv Desc dependencies on protocol document closed
14:49:51 [LeeF]
close ACTION-455
14:49:51 [trackbot]
ACTION-455 Add use of entailement in the examples and sample SD shown in Turtle closed
14:49:57 [LeeF]
close ACTION-432
14:49:57 [trackbot]
ACTION-432 Make sure SD terminology is consistent with "service endpoint" as the place you poke to use a (protocol) service closed
14:50:16 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/open
14:50:37 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/19
14:51:14 [LeeF]
PROPOSE: Close ISSUE-19 based on the wording in Appendix A of the SPARQL 1.1 Update Last Call document
14:51:36 [pgearon]
seconded'
14:51:49 [LeeF]
RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-19 based on the wording in Appendix A of the SPARQL 1.1 Update Last Call document
14:52:01 [LeeF]
ISSUE-19: RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-19 based on the wording in Appendix A of the SPARQL 1.1 Update Last Call document
14:52:01 [trackbot]
ISSUE-19 Security issues on SPARQL/UPdate notes added
14:52:03 [LeeF]
close ISSUE-19
14:52:03 [trackbot]
ISSUE-19 Security issues on SPARQL/UPdate closed
14:52:19 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/66
14:53:27 [Zakim]
-bglimm
14:53:33 [chimezie]
LeeF: inclination to close with no change. Other suggestions?
14:53:45 [Zakim]
+??P0
14:53:52 [bglimm]
Zakim, +??P0 is me
14:53:52 [Zakim]
sorry, bglimm, I do not recognize a party named '+??P0'
14:53:59 [bglimm]
Zakim, ??P0 is me
14:53:59 [Zakim]
+bglimm; got it
14:54:07 [chimezie]
Paul: don't think we have time, but agree it will come back
14:54:09 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
14:54:09 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
14:54:10 [LeeF]
PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-66 with no change to SPARQL 1.1 Query and mark it as a postponed issue from this WG
14:54:49 [kasei]
+1
14:55:05 [LeeF]
RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-66 with no change to SPARQL 1.1 Query and mark it as a postponed issue from this WG
14:55:14 [LeeF]
ISSUE-66: RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-66 with no change to SPARQL 1.1 Query and mark it as a postponed issue from this WG
14:55:15 [trackbot]
ISSUE-66 Should there be an ORDER BY for aggregates, particularly GROUP_CONCAT notes added
14:55:18 [LeeF]
close ISSUE-66
14:55:18 [trackbot]
ISSUE-66 Should there be an ORDER BY for aggregates, particularly GROUP_CONCAT closed
14:55:48 [Zakim]
-LeeF
14:55:48 [Zakim]
-chimezie
14:55:50 [Zakim]
-bglimm
14:55:50 [MattPerry]
bye
14:55:52 [Zakim]
-alexpassant
14:55:53 [Zakim]
-NickH
14:55:53 [Zakim]
-cbuilara
14:55:54 [AndyS]
ADJOURNED
14:55:55 [Zakim]
-OlivierCorby
14:55:57 [Zakim]
-MattPerry
14:55:59 [Zakim]
-kasei
14:56:01 [Zakim]
-pgearon
14:56:14 [Zakim]
-AndyS
14:56:14 [Zakim]
SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has ended
14:56:16 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.310.729.aaaa, LeeF, kasei, pgearon, bglimm, cbuilara, OlivierCorby, AndyS, MattPerry, NickH, chimezie, alexpassant, +44.208.439.aacc, SteveH
14:57:24 [LeeF]
ACTION: Lee to record ISSUE-66 as a postponed issue
14:57:25 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-460 - Record ISSUE-66 as a postponed issue [on Lee Feigenbaum - due 2011-05-17].
14:59:08 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has joined #sparql
15:14:52 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has joined #sparql
15:16:32 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has joined #sparql
15:40:03 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has left #sparql
16:57:03 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #sparql
17:29:26 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has joined #sparql
17:32:22 [LeeF]
LeeF has joined #sparql