IRC log of soap-jms on 2011-05-03

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:58:55 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:58:55 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/05/03-soap-jms-irc
15:58:57 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:58:57 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:58:59 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:58:59 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
15:59:00 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:59:00 [trackbot]
Date: 03 May 2011
15:59:19 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
15:59:26 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.663.aaaa
16:00:36 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
16:00:49 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.286.aabb
16:01:40 [Zakim]
+AndyColeman
16:01:57 [padams2]
padams2 has joined #soap-jms
16:02:14 [Zakim]
+ +1.209.474.aacc
16:02:35 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:02:47 [padams]
zakim, who is here?
16:02:47 [Zakim]
On the phone I see alewis, +1.512.286.aabb, AndyColeman, +1.209.474.aacc
16:02:49 [Zakim]
On IRC I see eric, padams, mphillip, Zakim, RRSAgent, alewis, Yves, trackbot
16:02:55 [padams]
zakim, aabb is padams
16:02:55 [Zakim]
+padams; got it
16:05:26 [mphillip]
Topic: Appointment of the scribe
16:05:30 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
16:05:34 [mphillip]
Chair: Eric
16:05:41 [mphillip]
Topic: Approval of prior meeting minutes
16:05:56 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2011/04/26-soap-jms-minutes.html
16:06:08 [mphillip]
No objections to approving the minutes
16:06:15 [mphillip]
Topic: Review the agenda
16:06:51 [mphillip]
No amendments
16:06:59 [mphillip]
Topic: Administrative items
16:07:15 [mphillip]
Eric: Propose we skip next week's meeting
16:07:22 [padams]
+1
16:07:35 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: No meeting next week
16:07:45 [mphillip]
Topic: Action Items
16:08:23 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/223 - Phil - no progress
16:09:02 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/245 - Eric - Software AG supports WSDL and so does CXF so this action is moot
16:10:42 [mphillip]
Eric: We will leave ACTION-245 open until Derek has confirmed that the WSDL test cases pass. In the absense of that information we may still need to mark WSDL as a feature at risk
16:10:49 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/247 - Matthew - no progress
16:10:55 [mphillip]
Topic: Moving to PR
16:11:28 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Specification Issues
16:11:41 [mphillip]
Eric: One open issue - http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/27
16:12:43 [mphillip]
Action Eric to apply a resolution to ISSUE-27 ( update the Spec. with final RFC)
16:12:43 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-248 - Apply a resolution to ISSUE-27 ( update the Spec. with final RFC) [on Eric Johnson - due 2011-05-10].
16:13:09 [mphillip]
TOPIC: URI scheme
16:13:29 [mphillip]
DONE! The RFC is published: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6167
16:16:09 [mphillip]
TOPIC: AOB?
16:16:12 [mphillip]
None
16:16:58 [Zakim]
-padams
16:17:00 [Zakim]
- +1.209.474.aacc
16:17:02 [Zakim]
-AndyColeman
16:17:03 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
16:17:08 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:17:09 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:17:10 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.919.663.aaaa, alewis, +1.512.286.aabb, AndyColeman, +1.209.474.aacc, padams
16:17:29 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:17:29 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/05/03-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
16:17:30 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make log public
16:18:38 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
16:26:40 [mphillip1]
mphillip1 has joined #soap-jms