June 11 2012
Practical info about venue, hotels, ground transport etc: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11888030/Practical%20Information%20for%20CLUE%20and%20WebRTC.htm
The Interim meeting will be in the conference room Lappland at Nordic Forum. The street address is Torshamnsgatan 35 in Kista.
The walking directions are the following :
So when arriving at the subway ("T") station take the exit towards the rear of the train if arriving from downtown. From the station you come down the stairs and end up in the Galleria, turn left and go straight through the galleria. You exit the galleria onto the end of a square. In front of you are a street Kistagången" going uphill. At the far end of the street there is a high rise sticking up. Go towards it.
You will cross a bridge over a car street. In the next block after the bridge there is KTH/Electrum on the left. After that building you will have a walkway /bicycle path "Gröndlandsgången" to the left. Take that and then right after just 30-40 meters, up some stairs. Then you arrive on a parking lot, turn left and you get to the entrance. The meeting is in on the entrance floor.
If you get lost, please call +46 73 0949079 for help.
As usual, #webrtc at irc.w3.org
We plan to use WebEx and Google hang-out for remote participation.
Topic: WebRTC / RTCWeb Date: Monday, June 11, 2012 Time: 9:00 am, Sweden Summer Time (Stockholm, GMT+02:00) Meeting Number: 201 536 651 Meeting Password: hi
To start the online meeting
1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=195618382&UID=482186897&PW=NNThmYzFlNWZl&RT=MiMxMzA%3D 2. Log in to your account. 3. Click "Start Now". 4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes
The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.
Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below: - San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800 - RTP (919) area: 392-3330
To join the teleconference only
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html 2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access Code followed by the # sign.
San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330
US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117
India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002
Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666
1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc 2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support". To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=195618382&UID=482186897&ICS=MS&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=DZvZpFa-P7S/TdCEzP155lteeNQDToeiVqsK7F3tqF8=
To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php.
JSEPified PeerConn API (~3 h, whole morning) File:WebRTC interim-june-2012 PeerConnection API.pdf
- 0920: First session: API calls
- Walkthrough of calls
- Details that need work
- 1100: Second session: Other features needed
- error handling
- Constraints/Cap (network-stream specific things))
- other things
- Data channel API (1 h) File:WebRTC interim-june-2012 Data API.pdf
- Recording (1h)
- Relationship to MediaSource API
- Solicit a strawman?
- Stats API (1h) - presentation: File:June 11 Stats.pdf
- Media TF related stuff?
- Relationship to Audio API(s)
- Feedback / issues that need resolving in Media TF
- Requirements to go to CR (Dom should present) http://www.w3.org/2012/Talks/dhm-webrtc-testing/
- Tests (strategy, commitments)
1730 (- ~18.00):
- conclude, wrap up
Planning to turn up in person
Webrtc WG members
- Harald Alvestrand
- Stefan Håkansson
- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux
- Adam Bergkvist
- Vidhya Gholkar
- Jim Barnett
- Timothy B. Terriberry
- Jerome Marcon
- Richard P. Ejzak
- Dan Druta
- Markus Isomäki
- Dan Burnett
- Anant Narayanan
- Haakon Riiser
- Roni Even
- Mary Barnes
- Magnus Westerlund
- Ted Hardie
- Andrew Hutton
- Adamantini Martini
- Mauro Cabutto
- Gonzalo Camarillo
- Oscar Ohlsson
- Jonathan Lennox
- Charles Eckel
- Tommy Widenflycht
- Paul Kyzivat
- Göran Eriksson
- Stephan Wenger
Planning to attend from remote
- Dan Romascanu
- Cullen Jennings
- Randell Jesup
- Xavier Marjou
- Li Li
- Soo-Hyun Choi
- Yang Sun