May 19 - May 21 2014
The WebRTC meeting is Tuesday May 20 from 1330 to 1730, and Wednesday May 21 from 1330 to 1630 (hard stop).
The Monday afternoon has a meeting of the Media Capture Task Force.
IRC: irc.w3.org, #webrtc
Remote participation: Hangouts, contact ted.ietf _at_ gmail.com for an invitation if needed.
- 1330 Admin 15 min
- 1345 Doohickeys: 1.5 hour - Justin
- 1515 Coffee break - 15 min
- 1530 Error handling: 1 hour - EKR
- 1630 Schedule: 1 hour - Chairs
- 1300 Admin: 15 min
- 1315 Stats: 30 min - Harald
- 1345 Identity and its impact on security: 1 hour - Martin
- 1445 Coffee break - 15 min
- 1500 Interoperability issues/experiences: 30 min - Alexandre
- 1530 Wrap up and summary: 30 min - Chairs
Presentations are due Thursday evening, and will be uploaded here when they are available.
- https://www.w3.org/wiki/images/2/2d/Martin-slides.pdf Martin Thomson's slides for identity and stream isolation
- File:Stats WebRTC Washington May 2014.pdf Harald's slides on stats
- https://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/images/6/63/WebRTC_RTCSender-Receiver.pdf Justin's slides on Doohickeys
- File:Webrtc-error.pdf EKR's slides on error handling
- File:Webrtc-plan.pdf Slides on timeline for WebRTC spec
- https://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/images/8/80/W3c-interop.pdf Alexandre's slides on interop issues