IRC log of prov on 2011-04-28

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:52:03 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #prov
14:52:03 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/04/28-prov-irc
14:52:05 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
14:52:05 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #prov
14:52:07 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be
14:52:07 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'this will be', trackbot
14:52:08 [trackbot]
Meeting: Provenance Working Group Teleconference
14:52:08 [trackbot]
Date: 28 April 2011
14:52:48 [pgroth]
Zakim, this will be PROV
14:52:48 [Zakim]
ok, pgroth; I see SW_(PROV)11:00AM scheduled to start in 8 minutes
14:53:27 [Zakim]
SW_(PROV)11:00AM has now started
14:53:35 [Zakim]
+ +44.238.059.aaaa
14:54:47 [Luc_]
zakim, +44.238.059.aaaa is me
14:54:47 [Zakim]
+Luc_; got it
14:55:21 [Zakim]
+??P6
14:56:02 [olaf]
olaf has joined #prov
14:56:21 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:56:34 [pgroth]
Zakim, +[IPcaller] is me
14:56:34 [Zakim]
sorry, pgroth, I do not recognize a party named '+[IPcaller]'
14:56:48 [gil]
gil has joined #prov
14:56:48 [Zakim]
+??P10
14:56:53 [pgroth]
Zakim, IPcaller is me
14:56:56 [Zakim]
+pgroth; got it
14:57:21 [Zakim]
+Sandro
14:57:42 [Zakim]
+??P3
14:57:58 [pgroth]
scribe: pgroth
14:58:01 [rpi-lebo]
rpi-lebo has joined #prov
14:58:06 [JimMcCusker]
JimMcCusker has joined #prov
14:58:15 [YolandaGil]
YolandaGil has joined #prov
14:58:24 [Zakim]
+ +1.805.893.aabb
14:58:43 [Satya]
Satya has joined #prov
14:58:45 [Zakim]
+??P19
14:58:52 [smiles]
smiles has joined #prov
14:58:55 [jcheney]
jcheney has joined #prov
14:59:01 [Zakim]
-??P10
14:59:09 [Zakim]
+[ISI]
14:59:40 [Zakim]
+ +1.518.276.aacc
14:59:41 [Zakim]
+ +1.216.368.aadd
14:59:45 [sandro]
RRSAgent, pointer?
14:59:45 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2011/04/28-prov-irc#T14-59-45
14:59:48 [Zakim]
+ +1.509.375.aaee
14:59:48 [sandro]
trackbot, start
14:59:48 [trackbot]
Sorry, sandro, I don't understand 'trackbot, start'. Please refer to http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc for help
15:00:06 [sandro]
RRSAgent, pointer?
15:00:06 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2011/04/28-prov-irc#T15-00-06
15:00:06 [Zakim]
+??P25
15:00:15 [DanielGarijo]
Zakim, ??P19 is em
15:00:15 [Zakim]
+em; got it
15:00:19 [sandro]
zakim, who is on the call?
15:00:19 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Luc_, ??P6, pgroth, Sandro, ??P3, +1.805.893.aabb, em, [ISI], +1.518.276.aacc, +1.216.368.aadd, +1.509.375.aaee, ??P25
15:00:24 [jcheney]
Zakim, ??P25 isme
15:00:27 [Zakim]
I don't understand '??P25 isme', jcheney
15:00:27 [DanielGarijo]
Zakim, ??P19 is me
15:00:27 [jcheney]
Zakim, ??P25 is me
15:00:27 [jun]
jun has joined #prov
15:00:28 [Zakim]
I already had ??P19 as em, DanielGarijo
15:00:30 [Zakim]
+jcheney; got it
15:00:33 [Zakim]
+??P29
15:00:33 [YolandaGil]
Zakim, [ISI] is really me
15:00:34 [frew]
frew has joined #prov
15:00:36 [Zakim]
+??P27
15:00:44 [Zakim]
+ +49.302.093.aaff
15:00:51 [Zakim]
+YolandaGil; got it
15:00:54 [iker]
zakim, who is on the chat?
15:01:09 [olaf]
zakim, aaff is really me
15:01:11 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, iker.
15:01:19 [jorn]
Zakim, ??P29 is me
15:01:20 [sandro]
Zakim, who is here?
15:01:24 [Satya]
Zakim, +1.216.368.aadd is me
15:01:26 [jun]
zakim, p29 is jun
15:01:28 [LarsG]
LarsG has joined #prov
15:01:30 [Zakim]
+??P26
15:01:33 [sandro]
zakim, who is talking?
15:01:36 [Zakim]
+olaf; got it
15:01:40 [Zakim]
+??P30
15:01:40 [jun]
zakim, ??p29 is jun
15:01:46 [Zakim]
+jorn; got it
15:01:49 [pgroth]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2011Apr/0008.html
15:01:50 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Luc_, ??P6, pgroth, Sandro, ??P3, +1.805.893.aabb, em, YolandaGil, +1.518.276.aacc, +1.216.368.aadd, +1.509.375.aaee, jcheney, jorn, ??P27, olaf, ??P26, ??P30
15:01:57 [Zakim]
+Satya; got it
15:01:59 [Zakim]
+ +1.540.449.aagg
15:02:01 [Zakim]
sorry, jun, I do not recognize a party named 'p29'
15:02:06 [jun]
zakim, +??p29 is jun
15:02:13 [Zakim]
+ +1.518.633.aahh
15:02:17 [Zakim]
I already had ??P29 as jorn, jun
15:02:21 [Zakim]
sandro, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Sandro (60%), Luc_ (25%), ??P26 (4%), olaf (38%), ??P30 (42%)
15:02:26 [Yogesh_]
Yogesh_ has joined #prov
15:02:34 [jun]
zakim, ??p26 is jun
15:02:36 [Zakim]
On IRC I see LarsG, frew, jun, jcheney, smiles, Satya, YolandaGil, JimMcCusker, rpi-lebo, olaf, Zakim, RRSAgent, Yogesh, DanielGarijo, iker, Luc_, pgroth, jorn, sandro, trackbot
15:02:41 [Zakim]
+ +1.937.708.aaii
15:02:49 [Zakim]
sorry, jun, I do not recognize a party named '+??p29'
15:02:52 [Lena]
Lena has joined #prov
15:02:57 [Zakim]
+ +1.832.386.aajj
15:03:11 [Zakim]
+jun; got it
15:03:22 [JimMcCusker]
zakim, +1.518.276.aacc is me, rpi-lebo
15:03:23 [Zakim]
+ +329331aakk
15:03:24 [pgroth]
Chair: Luc Moreau
15:03:30 [SamCoppens]
SamCoppens has joined #prov
15:03:43 [Zakim]
I don't understand '+1.518.276.aacc is me, rpi-lebo', JimMcCusker
15:03:57 [sandro]
topic: Welcome
15:04:08 [JimMcCusker]
zakim, +1.518.276.aacc is JimMcCusker, rpi-lebo
15:04:17 [Zakim]
I don't understand you, JimMcCusker
15:04:23 [Zakim]
+ +329331aall
15:04:35 [pgroth]
sandro: introducing himself
15:04:57 [JimMcCusker]
zakim, +1.518.276.aacc is JimMcCusker
15:04:57 [Zakim]
+JimMcCusker; got it
15:05:02 [Zakim]
+ +1.915.603.aamm
15:05:02 [JimMcCusker]
zakim, +1.518.276.aacc is rpi-lebo
15:05:05 [Zakim]
sorry, JimMcCusker, I do not recognize a party named '+1.518.276.aacc'
15:05:11 [pgroth]
luc: discussing membership
15:05:31 [SamCoppens]
zakim, +329331aall is SamCoppens
15:05:31 [Zakim]
+SamCoppens; got it
15:05:32 [pgroth]
luc: 25 members as of now, invited experts decided by next week
15:05:33 [Zakim]
- +1.540.449.aagg
15:05:45 [pgroth]
luc: going over the agenda
15:05:53 [pgroth]
Topic: admin issues
15:06:03 [pgroth]
Topic: Meeting schedules
15:06:03 [Zakim]
+ +1.540.449.aann
15:06:07 [pgroth]
luc: telecon times
15:06:24 [pgroth]
luc: try for 60 minutes, but 90 minutes blocked
15:06:51 [pgroth]
luc: F2F meetings
15:07:02 [pgroth]
luc: initial charter said only one F2F meeting
15:07:11 [pgroth]
luc: think that 2 a year are needed
15:07:36 [pgroth]
luc: poll July 6-7 identified for the first meeting
15:07:46 [Zakim]
+Jeff_Pan
15:07:46 [Zakim]
-??P6
15:07:47 [pgroth]
luc: slight preference for boston
15:07:57 [pgroth]
+q
15:08:05 [sandro]
q+
15:08:26 [pgroth]
q-
15:09:03 [Luc_]
q?
15:10:15 [sandro]
sandro: f2f2 probably either at ISWC or TPAC
15:10:15 [smiles]
Yes
15:10:16 [jcheney]
Boston OK
15:10:17 [Satya]
+1 for Boston
15:10:18 [rpi-lebo]
boston meeting: good!
15:10:20 [jorn]
-1 boston
15:10:25 [YolandaGil]
I cannot make a meeting in July, sorry
15:10:25 [DanielGarijo]
i won't be able to attend in July :(
15:10:26 [SamCoppens]
+1 Boston
15:10:31 [iker]
-1 boston
15:10:32 [sandro]
PROPOSED: Have F2F1 near Boston on July 6-7
15:10:33 [JimMcCusker]
+1 Boston
15:10:34 [Zakim]
- +1.540.449.aann
15:10:37 [jun]
I cannot make in July, sorry
15:10:43 [pgroth]
+1
15:10:48 [Luc_]
+1
15:10:50 [smiles]
+1
15:10:50 [rpi-lebo]
+1
15:10:50 [LarsG]
I won't be able to attend neither Boston, nor Southampton
15:10:51 [jcheney]
0
15:10:58 [sandro]
0
15:11:05 [Lena]
+1
15:11:06 [olaf]
-1
15:11:23 [frew]
+0 Boston
15:11:24 [Zakim]
+ +1.540.449.aaoo
15:11:30 [pgroth]
paulo: +1
15:11:39 [pgroth]
eric: +1
15:12:53 [Zakim]
+??P43
15:13:00 [Zakim]
+ +1.518.276.aapp
15:13:33 [paulo]
paulo has joined #prov
15:13:58 [sandro]
iker: I'd rather it be in soton
15:14:15 [sandro]
pgroth: would you ever be able to travel to the US, maybe in winter
15:14:26 [sandro]
iker: yes, maybe later
15:14:40 [sandro]
Luc: could you join by telecon, as a backup.
15:14:44 [Ed-UOA]
Ed-UOA has joined #prov
15:14:44 [sandro]
iker: Yes
15:15:14 [JimM]
JimM has joined #prov
15:15:24 [sandro]
olaf: i do not think I can go to the US (at any point), but can join by teleconference.
15:16:17 [Ed-UOA]
Edoardo Pignotti and David Corsar from Aberdeen University, we are not sure we will be able to attend face-to-face meeting in Boston
15:16:48 [sandro]
pgroth: sounds like consensus, lots of +1s, and the people who can't make it can join by teleconf.
15:16:50 [JimM]
I've developed a conflict July 6-7 - may be able to dial in for bits
15:16:54 [DeborahMcGuinness]
DeborahMcGuinness has joined #prov
15:17:07 [sandro]
Zakim, list attendees
15:17:07 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Luc_, pgroth, Sandro, +1.805.893.aabb, +1.509.375.aaee, em, jcheney, +49.302.093.aaff, YolandaGil, olaf, jorn, Satya, +1.540.449.aagg,
15:17:11 [Zakim]
... +1.518.633.aahh, +1.937.708.aaii, +1.832.386.aajj, jun, +329331aakk, LarsG, JimMcCusker, +1.915.603.aamm, SamCoppens, +1.540.449.aann, Jeff_Pan, +1.540.449.aaoo,
15:17:13 [Zakim]
... +1.518.276.aapp
15:18:14 [paulo]
+1.915.603.aamm is paulo
15:18:16 [sandro]
RESOLVED: Have F2F1 near Boston on July 6-7
15:18:27 [sandro]
(with dialin available)
15:19:08 [sandro]
sandro: Yes, I'll host it at MIT.
15:19:19 [pgroth]
TOPIC: WG tools
15:20:07 [pgroth]
+q
15:20:28 [Luc_]
q?
15:20:37 [pgroth]
sandro: introducing irc notes
15:20:43 [pgroth]
sandro: all logs are public
15:21:23 [pgroth]
sandro: mailing list, you are automatically joined when you join the working group
15:21:50 [pgroth]
sandro: wiki, the same password as joining the working group
15:22:08 [Zakim]
+ +1.202.688.aaqq
15:22:32 [Zakim]
+??P21
15:22:32 [pgroth]
sandro: document preparation, will discuss later the various options
15:22:41 [simoninireland]
simoninireland has joined #prov
15:23:10 [sandro]
q+
15:23:22 [sandro]
q-
15:23:27 [pgroth]
q-
15:23:44 [pgroth]
sandro: discussing the speaker queue
15:23:44 [stephanzednik]
stephanzednik has joined #prov
15:24:07 [pgroth]
q?
15:24:17 [olaf]
http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
15:24:33 [olaf]
http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
15:24:35 [pgroth]
\me thanks olaf
15:25:08 [sandro]
zakim, who is on the call?
15:25:08 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Luc_, pgroth, Sandro, ??P3, +1.805.893.aabb, em, YolandaGil, JimMcCusker, Satya, +1.509.375.aaee, jcheney, jorn, ??P27, olaf, jun, ??P30, +1.518.633.aahh, LarsG,
15:25:11 [Zakim]
... +1.832.386.aajj, +329331aakk, SamCoppens, +1.915.603.aamm, Jeff_Pan, +1.540.449.aaoo, ??P43, +1.518.276.aapp, +1.202.688.aaqq, ??P21
15:25:38 [JimM]
JimM is 518-276
15:25:50 [sandro]
Zakim, aapp is JimM
15:25:50 [Zakim]
+JimM; got it
15:26:07 [stephanzednik]
StephanZednik is on via skype
15:26:12 [Lena]
Zakim, aajj is Lena
15:26:12 [Zakim]
+Lena; got it
15:26:14 [simoninireland]
I'm on a SIP connection
15:26:21 [stephanzednik]
StephanZednik is also from RPI
15:26:38 [DanielGarijo]
Zakim, em is DanielGarijo
15:26:38 [Zakim]
+DanielGarijo; got it
15:26:39 [CarlOGC]
CarlOGC has joined #prov
15:26:59 [paulo]
paulo is aamm
15:27:08 [rpi-lebo]
Zakim, aacc is DeborahMcGuinness
15:27:08 [Zakim]
sorry, rpi-lebo, I do not recognize a party named 'aacc'
15:27:26 [Zakim]
-??P43
15:27:54 [pgroth]
TOPIC: Introductions
15:28:25 [Luc_]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2011Apr/0001.html
15:28:50 [pgroth]
luc: asking people to introduce themselves on the mailing list
15:29:10 [pgroth]
luc: you can also edit your wiki page at the W3C
15:29:45 [pgroth]
carl: carl reed, chief technology officer of the open geospatial consortium
15:30:02 [pgroth]
carlOGC: provenance is a huge issue in geospatial info
15:30:15 [Yogesh]
Yogesh has joined #prov
15:30:24 [DeborahMcG]
DeborahMcG has joined #prov
15:30:36 [pgroth]
thanks carl
15:30:53 [zednik]
zednik has joined #prov
15:30:55 [Zakim]
- +1.540.449.aaoo
15:31:13 [pgroth]
carlOGC: a number of different working groups of the consortium
15:31:44 [pgroth]
danielgarijo: phd student, involved in the provenance incubator group and the dublin core group
15:31:50 [Zakim]
+ +1.540.449.aarr
15:32:03 [Yogesh]
zakim, +1.540.449.aarr is me
15:32:03 [Zakim]
+Yogesh; got it
15:32:13 [khalidbelhajjame]
khalidbelhajjame has joined #prov
15:32:39 [pgroth]
danielgarijo: interested in provenance for news and how this group integrates with dublin core
15:32:52 [pgroth]
Ed-UOA: research fellow at University of Aberdeen
15:32:53 [iker]
sorry, but i'm having problems with the sound, ask me and I will introduce through IRC
15:33:10 [pgroth]
Ed-UOA: interested of provenance related to digital social research and linked open data
15:33:19 [Zakim]
+??P52
15:33:35 [pgroth]
David Corser: also from aberdeen,
15:33:43 [Zakim]
-LarsG
15:34:15 [pgroth]
frew: James Frew professor from UCSB, transparent acquisition of provenance and use in earth sciences
15:35:16 [iker]
linkatu.net
15:35:19 [pgroth]
iker: working on semantic web technologies, applying these technologies to health care and life sciences
15:36:02 [pgroth]
jcheney: james cheney at University of Edinburgh, provenance and databases and integrating this research into larger applications. most likely to be involved in formal semantics
15:36:40 [pgroth]
JimM: Jim Myers - supercomputing center at RPI, interested in provenance with respect to e-science
15:37:05 [pgroth]
JimMcCusker: phd student at RPI, biomedical domain, integrating domain specific provenance models
15:37:37 [pgroth]
jorn: Jorn Hees phd student at DFKI, interested in provenance related to linked data, and licensing issues
15:38:21 [pgroth]
jun: postdoctoral fellow at Oxford, working on provenance for 8 years in the areas of e-science, life science, data quality on the web. take a pragmatic approach to provenance
15:38:50 [jorn]
s/Jorn/J?rn/
15:39:11 [pgroth]
khalidbelhajjame: researcher at the university of manchester, interested in the use of provenance, applications of provenance
15:39:44 [pgroth]
LarsG: from german national library, provenance with respect to library and provenance data
15:40:41 [pgroth]
Lena: Helena Deus, postdoctoral fellow at deri, from a biology background, also part of the HCLS working group
15:41:31 [pgroth]
olaf: Olaf Harting phd student at Humbolt University, main research topic is execution of queries over the Web of Data, provenance is a critical part of assessing trust
15:42:10 [olaf]
s/Harting/Hartig
15:42:19 [pgroth]
paulo: professor at University of El Paso, help scientists to benefit provenance especially related to human systems
15:42:50 [pgroth]
rpi-lebo: phd student at RPI looking at provenance from aggregated government data sources
15:43:24 [pgroth]
SamCoppens: focused on long term preservation, research at IBBT
15:43:49 [pgroth]
Satya: assistant professor at case western,
15:44:39 [pgroth]
simoninireland: simon dibson, professor at st. andrews in scotland, interested in sensor networks, making sure that information is correctly processed
15:45:01 [simoninireland]
s/dibson/dobson/g
15:45:16 [pgroth]
smiles: Simon Miles - lecturer at Kings College, looking at provenance with respect to health care
15:45:35 [pgroth]
yogesh: looking at provenance from streaming data, at USC
15:47:36 [pgroth]
YolandaGil: at USC/ISI, interested in how you make trust judgements based on provenance, capturing data provenance for scientific workflows (a number of domains), integrating this work with scientific articles. Chaired the provenance incubator group. Interested in connections to the W3C hcls group
15:48:08 [pgroth]
zednik: Stefan Zednik researcher at RPI, explaining processing based on provenance
15:48:09 [JimMcCusker]
Cynthia Chang (RPI) is not on IRC but on the call
15:48:31 [Satya]
Satya: interested in e-science, biomedical informatics with focus on translational research, involved in provenance representation and query performance
15:48:56 [pgroth]
Erik Stefan: from Pacific Northwest National Labratory, using provenance for science especially at large scales
15:49:11 [Zakim]
-Yogesh
15:49:29 [Zakim]
+Yogesh
15:49:37 [pgroth]
Sandro: staff contact, involved in a number of working groups, is very interested in interchange of data
15:50:08 [pgroth]
TOPIC: deliverable time table
15:50:15 [jorn]
http://www.w3.org/2011/01/prov-wg-charter.html
15:50:16 [zednik]
s/Stefan/Stephan
15:50:23 [pgroth]
luc: not going to go through the whole charter
15:51:01 [pgroth]
luc: the first working draft after 6 months
15:51:17 [pgroth]
luc: after 9 months mechanisms to access/query provenance
15:51:33 [pgroth]
luc: very close succession of deliverables
15:51:46 [pgroth]
luc: reason is because of the W3C approval process
15:52:09 [pgroth]
luc: aware that there is a lot of work towards the beginning of the working group activity
15:52:26 [pgroth]
luc: questions about the timetable?
15:52:31 [Luc_]
q?
15:52:59 [Luc_]
Scribe: Luc_
15:53:24 [Luc_]
Paul: organize work in 4 task forces
15:53:38 [Luc_]
... introduction, and then see who is interested in what
15:53:59 [Luc_]
... 1. model task force
15:54:12 [Luc_]
... 2. provenance access and query task force
15:54:28 [Luc_]
... 3. Connection task force
15:54:42 [Luc_]
... how to reach to other communities
15:55:14 [Luc_]
... 4. Implementation and test cases task force
15:55:47 [Luc_]
... need two implementations, how do we know we've got it right? (test cases)
15:55:58 [Luc_]
... People can be part of many task forces
15:56:05 [Luc_]
questions?
15:56:18 [DanielGarijo]
+q
15:56:39 [Luc_]
Daniel: how are task forces going to communicate?
15:57:11 [Luc_]
Paul: all communications on same mailing list, same wiki, same weekly teleconference
15:57:22 [jun]
q+
15:57:22 [Luc_]
q-
15:57:32 [DanielGarijo]
-q
15:57:35 [DanielGarijo]
q-
15:57:39 [jun]
q-
15:57:42 [Luc_]
Jun: are task forces going to run in parallel?
15:57:57 [Luc_]
Paul: yes
15:58:20 [Luc_]
... they will work on different things
15:58:26 [jcheney]
+q
15:58:26 [paulo]
q+
15:59:09 [Luc_]
James: there is a lot of work that was compiled in the incubator, we should put a link to that
15:59:27 [Luc_]
James: we need more concrete things to do
15:59:39 [Luc_]
James: making sure that everybody is on the same page
15:59:51 [jorn]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/XGR-prov-20101214/ ?
16:00:17 [Luc_]
ACTION: pgroth to make link to incubator group work
16:00:17 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-1 - Make link to incubator group work [on Paul Groth - due 2011-05-05].
16:00:19 [jcheney]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/
16:00:46 [Luc_]
Paulo: how can we work in parallel without having a model yet?
16:01:03 [Zakim]
- +1.202.688.aaqq
16:01:04 [Luc_]
... do we have full agreement on terms?
16:01:08 [JimMcCusker]
q+
16:01:12 [jcheney]
q-
16:01:24 [Luc_]
Paul: that's the work of the model task force
16:01:33 [DanielGarijo]
didn't we compile a set of terms to "start with" for the model force?
16:01:34 [Luc_]
... we want to get this discussion going asap
16:01:48 [LarsG]
LarsG has left #prov
16:02:04 [Luc_]
q?
16:02:09 [Zakim]
- +329331aakk
16:02:12 [Luc_]
q-
16:02:15 [Luc_]
q?
16:02:58 [Luc_]
Paulo: start model TF first, others after
16:03:06 [DanielGarijo]
+1
16:03:17 [Luc_]
Paul: reaching out to other communities can also start immediately
16:03:28 [Luc_]
Paulo: great if we can enumerate things that can go in parallel
16:03:36 [Satya]
q+
16:03:42 [Luc_]
q?
16:03:43 [DanielGarijo]
ack paulo
16:04:07 [Satya]
q-
16:04:09 [Luc_]
Satya: breakdown in tasks would also be desirable
16:04:39 [Luc_]
Jim McCusker: start with a base vocabulary, which is not model, but can help express queries
16:04:40 [smiles]
q+
16:05:29 [Luc_]
Simon: have you mapped deliverables to TF?
16:05:49 [Luc_]
Paul: fairly direct mapping, but not final yet
16:06:37 [Luc_]
Paul: can you indicate (non binding) what you are interest in?
16:06:43 [pgroth]
1. Model Task Force
16:06:43 [JimMcCusker]
-q
16:06:44 [Satya]
+1
16:06:46 [zednik]
+1
16:06:47 [JimM]
+1
16:06:47 [jcheney]
+1
16:06:48 [JimMcCusker]
q-
16:06:48 [simoninireland]
+1
16:06:49 [Luc_]
+1
16:06:49 [DanielGarijo]
+1
16:06:50 [jorn]
+1
16:06:51 [JimMcCusker]
+1
16:06:53 [CarlOGC]
+1
16:06:59 [rpi-lebo]
0
16:07:05 [Ed-UOA]
+1
16:07:12 [pgroth]
Access Task Force
16:07:16 [SamCoppens]
+1
16:07:16 [olaf]
+1
16:07:17 [frew]
+1
16:07:18 [DanielGarijo]
+1
16:07:20 [Satya]
+1
16:07:22 [khalidbelhajjame]
+1
16:07:23 [jun]
+1
16:07:23 [Yogesh]
+1
16:07:24 [jorn]
+1
16:07:25 [Lena]
+1
16:07:26 [rpi-lebo]
+1
16:07:27 [zednik]
+1
16:07:33 [iker]
+1
16:07:42 [pgroth]
Connection Task Force
16:07:51 [YolandaGil]
+1
16:07:52 [Satya]
0
16:07:55 [smiles]
+1
16:07:55 [pgroth]
eric +1
16:07:59 [Luc_]
EricStephan: +1
16:08:02 [paulo]
+1
16:08:18 [paulo]
+1 (for model)
16:08:21 [pgroth]
Implementation and Test Case Task Force
16:08:26 [frew]
+1
16:08:27 [zednik]
+1
16:08:27 [Yogesh]
+1
16:08:28 [Lena]
+1
16:08:28 [rpi-lebo]
+1
16:08:29 [smiles]
+1
16:08:29 [simoninireland]
+1
16:08:30 [jun]
+1
16:08:31 [Ed-UOA]
+1
16:08:31 [iker]
+1
16:08:32 [jcheney]
+1
16:08:36 [SamCoppens]
+1
16:08:53 [Luc_]
Paul: looks fairly evenly spread
16:09:02 [Luc_]
q+
16:09:38 [Luc_]
Action: Luc_ to define task forces on wiki
16:09:38 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - Luc_
16:10:11 [Luc_]
Action: Luc to define task forces on wiki
16:10:11 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-2 - Define task forces on wiki [on Luc Moreau - due 2011-05-05].
16:10:14 [CarlOGC]
quit
16:10:15 [Yogesh]
Yogesh has left #prov
16:10:18 [pgroth]
trackbot, end meeting
16:10:18 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
16:10:19 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
16:10:19 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/04/28-prov-minutes.html trackbot
16:10:20 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
16:10:20 [RRSAgent]
I see 3 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/04/28-prov-actions.rdf :
16:10:20 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: pgroth to make link to incubator group work [1]
16:10:20 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/04/28-prov-irc#T16-00-17
16:10:20 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Luc_ to define task forces on wiki [2]
16:10:20 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/04/28-prov-irc#T16-09-38
16:10:20 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Luc to define task forces on wiki [3]
16:10:20 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/04/28-prov-irc#T16-10-11