IRC log of soap-jms on 2011-04-26

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:55:35 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:55:35 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/04/26-soap-jms-irc
15:55:37 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:55:37 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:55:39 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:55:39 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 5 minutes
15:55:40 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:55:40 [trackbot]
Date: 26 April 2011
15:56:15 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
15:56:22 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.663.aaaa
15:58:39 [mgolbyki]
mgolbyki has joined #soap-jms
15:59:46 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.246.aabb
15:59:49 [padams2]
padams2 has joined #soap-jms
15:59:51 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:00:11 [Derek]
Derek has joined #SOAP-JMS
16:00:21 [Zakim]
+[IBM-Hursley]
16:00:34 [Zakim]
+ +1.209.474.aacc
16:00:35 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.286.aadd
16:00:51 [padams]
Zakim, aadd is padams
16:00:51 [Zakim]
+padams; got it
16:01:42 [mgolbyki]
zakim, IBM-Hursley is me
16:01:42 [Zakim]
+mgolbyki; got it
16:03:25 [padams]
scribe: padams
16:03:57 [padams]
topic: approval of prior meeting minutes
16:04:27 [padams]
minutes from 3/22: approved
16:04:50 [padams]
minutes from 4/05: (no quorum)
16:05:14 [padams]
minutes from 4/05: no comments... approved
16:05:37 [padams]
minutes from 4/12: no comments... approved
16:05:48 [padams]
topic: review the agenda
16:06:32 [padams]
no comments on agenda
16:06:38 [padams]
topic: administrative items
16:06:54 [padams]
Mark will return next week
16:07:08 [padams]
plan is to hold a meeting next week, then skip one week if no urgent actions require attention
16:07:20 [padams]
topic: review action items
16:07:42 [padams]
Eric: suggest we close action-146
16:07:55 [padams]
no objections
16:08:08 [padams]
close action-146
16:08:08 [trackbot]
ACTION-146 Follow up URI specification with Oracle closed
16:08:34 [padams]
action-222 (Derek)
16:08:49 [padams]
Derek: still on target
16:09:14 [padams]
action-223 (Phil); no progress
16:09:36 [padams]
action-244 (Eric): answer is yes, CXF supports WSDL
16:10:42 [padams]
CXF covers all the normative statements, even though they have not implemented all the testcases
16:11:15 [padams]
Eric: should we push to have all testcases run? if yes, we need to perhaps remove some of the WSDL 2.0-related things
16:12:23 [padams]
close action-244
16:12:23 [trackbot]
ACTION-244 Investigate whether CXF supports WSDL closed
16:13:12 [padams]
action-245 (Eric): we have at least 1 impl of wsdl capatibilities (CXF)
16:13:15 [padams]
leave this open for now
16:13:33 [padams]
topic: Moving to PR
16:14:44 [padams]
action: mgolbyki review testcases to remove or re-classify the testcases that are not required for compliance
16:14:44 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-247 - Review testcases to remove or re-classify the testcases that are not required for compliance [on Matthew Golby-Kirk - due 2011-05-03].
16:17:13 [padams]
topic: specification issues
16:18:13 [padams]
topic: URI scheme
16:19:10 [padams]
Eric: did final Auth review; changed Sun trademark to Oracle trademark; corrected some edits done by IETF; reformatted acknowledgements section
16:19:36 [padams]
Phil and Derek have approved
16:19:49 [padams]
no other concerns or comments re: URI scheme
16:19:58 [padams]
currently waiting on Mark's approval
16:20:41 [padams]
topic: any other business?
16:21:20 [padams]
proposal: next week we can have an update from Phil, Derek, Mark, Matthew on implementation status
16:21:46 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:21:55 [padams]
rrsagent make minutes
16:22:05 [padams]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:22:05 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/04/26-soap-jms-minutes.html padams
16:22:14 [padams]
rrsagent, make log public
16:22:23 [alewis]
trackbot, end telcon
16:22:23 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
16:22:23 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been +1.919.663.aaaa, +1.708.246.aabb, alewis, +1.209.474.aacc, +1.512.286.aadd, padams, mgolbyki
16:22:24 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
16:22:24 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/04/26-soap-jms-minutes.html trackbot
16:22:24 [padams]
rrsagent, publish minutes
16:22:24 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/04/26-soap-jms-minutes.html padams
16:22:25 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
16:22:25 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/04/26-soap-jms-actions.rdf :
16:22:25 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: mgolbyki review testcases to remove or re-classify the testcases that are not required for compliance [1]
16:22:25 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/04/26-soap-jms-irc#T16-14-44