IRC log of au on 2011-04-25

Timestamps are in UTC.

19:51:02 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #au
19:51:02 [RRSAgent]
logging to
19:51:08 [Jan]
Zakim, this will be AUWG
19:51:08 [Zakim]
ok, Jan; I see WAI_AUWG()3:00PM scheduled to start 51 minutes ago
19:51:14 [Jan]
Meeting: WAI AU
19:51:32 [Jan]
19:51:58 [Jan]
Chair: Jutta Treviranus
19:52:07 [Jan]
Regrets: Cherie
19:55:15 [jeanne]
jeanne has joined #au
19:57:24 [Alessandro_Miele]
Alessandro_Miele has joined #au
20:00:48 [Jan]
zakim, code?
20:00:48 [Zakim]
the conference code is 2894 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+ tel:+44.203.318.0479), Jan
20:00:59 [Zakim]
WAI_AUWG()3:00PM has now started
20:01:07 [Zakim]
20:01:13 [Zakim]
20:01:18 [Zakim]
20:01:39 [Jan]
zakim, ??P0 is really Jan
20:01:39 [Zakim]
+Jan; got it
20:01:53 [Jan]
zakim, ??P2 is really Alessandro
20:01:53 [Zakim]
+Alessandro; got it
20:02:44 [Zakim]
+ +1.571.765.aaaa
20:02:45 [Jan]
zakim,[IPcaller] is really Jutta
20:02:46 [Zakim]
+Jutta; got it
20:03:01 [Jan]
zakim, aaaa is really Greg
20:03:01 [Zakim]
+Greg; got it
20:03:04 [Zakim]
20:03:05 [Zakim]
20:03:27 [Zakim]
20:03:44 [Jutta]
Jutta has joined #au
20:04:28 [Greg]
Greg has joined #au
20:06:37 [Jan]
zakim, Jan has Sarah
20:06:37 [Zakim]
+Sarah; got it
20:06:46 [Jan]
zakim, who's here?
20:06:46 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Jan, Jutta, Alessandro, Greg, Jeanne
20:06:47 [Zakim]
Jan has Sarah
20:06:48 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Greg, Jutta, Alessandro_Miele, jeanne, RRSAgent, Zakim, Jan, trackbot
20:07:20 [Jan]
Topic: 1. Any feedback on group action to review the proposed comment responses for: Level AA Success Criteria for Part A (from comment: MS39 to IBM37)
20:07:29 [Jan]
scribe: Jan
20:07:36 [Jan]
20:07:57 [Zakim]
20:08:00 [Jan]
JT: Any comments?
20:09:29 [Jan]
SN: Hoping to get caught up by next week's call
20:10:43 [Jan]
All: Generally people not able to look at them this week.
20:11:24 [Jan]
JT: We will reassign the Level AA Success Criteria for Part A (from comment: MS39 to IBM37) in addition to this week's
20:11:45 [Jan]
Level AA Success Criteria for Part B (from comment: JR: does not properly mirror B.1.2.1 to MS59)
20:12:10 [Jan]
Topic: 2. Implementations planning:
20:12:26 [Jan]
AM: Implementing in my CMS...
20:12:33 [Jan]
AM: Just to Level A at first
20:12:47 [Jan]
AM: Hope to have something for start of June
20:13:17 [Jan]
AM: I can release something on line
20:13:25 [Jan]
JR: I can review if you give me a URI
20:13:36 [Jan]
JT: Expect something by this June?
20:13:53 [Jan]
AM: Yes, but I am busy
20:14:04 [Jan]
AM: Could be stable by end of June
20:14:40 [Jan]
JT: Others?
20:14:46 [Jan]
JT: We have a few at the IDRC....
20:14:55 [Jan]
JT: Good exercise for us
20:15:08 [Jan]
JS: I have a list from confrence discussions but not with me
20:15:30 [Jan]
JT: We need to bring up to date
20:15:43 [Jan]
JT: Our inplementation report
20:16:13 [Jan]
JR: Need to update it to the current draft
20:16:24 [Jan]
JT: Anything more on F2F
20:16:35 [Zakim]
20:16:36 [Jan]
JS: I think we are ok.
20:17:09 [Jan]
Topic: Homework:
20:17:57 [Jan]
All of Level AA Success Criteria for Part A and B (from comment: MS39 to MS59)
20:18:48 [Jan]
JT: Other agenda item?
20:19:03 [Jan]
JR: Date for public draft publishing?
20:19:25 [Jan]
JS: Coming soon.
20:19:45 [Jan]
JS: Working on letter to our push list of implementers.
20:19:51 [Jan]
JT: Great
20:22:24 [Zakim]
20:22:25 [Jan]
JT: We will adjourn (5:22pm ET)
20:22:26 [Zakim]
20:22:31 [Zakim]
20:22:33 [Zakim]
20:22:35 [Jan]
20:22:35 [Zakim]
20:22:43 [Zakim]
20:22:46 [Zakim]
20:22:47 [Zakim]
WAI_AUWG()3:00PM has ended
20:22:49 [Zakim]
Attendees were Alessandro, +1.571.765.aaaa, Jutta, Greg, Jeanne, Sarah, Sueann, Tim_Boland
20:24:26 [Jan]
RRSAgent, make minutes
20:24:26 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate Jan
20:24:33 [Jan]
RRSAgent, set logs public
20:24:38 [Jan]
Zakim, bye
20:24:38 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #au
20:24:44 [Jan]
RRSAgent, bye
20:24:44 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items