IRC log of forms on 2011-04-20

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:20:26 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #forms
14:20:26 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/04/20-forms-irc
14:20:28 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
14:20:28 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #forms
14:20:30 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be IA_XForms
14:20:30 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see IA_XForms()11:00AM scheduled to start in 40 minutes
14:20:31 [trackbot]
Meeting: Forms Working Group Teleconference
14:20:31 [trackbot]
Date: 20 April 2011
14:21:23 [alain]
I haven't found how to add a page in Category:XForms12
14:21:27 [nick]
nick has joined #forms
14:21:31 [Steven_]
hmm
14:21:35 [Steven_]
just a moment
14:22:59 [Steven_]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2011Apr/0014
14:23:13 [Steven_]
Steven_ has changed the topic to: Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2011Apr/0014
14:26:31 [Steven_]
what page do you want to start?
14:27:20 [Steven_]
alain
14:28:57 [Steven_]
alain?
14:31:28 [alain]
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Category:XForms12
14:31:39 [Steven_]
that's the category
14:31:49 [Steven_]
which page do you want to create? @mindelay?
14:32:00 [alain]
Yes I want to add @mindelay
14:32:20 [Steven_]
OK, go here: http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/@mindelay
14:32:39 [Steven_]
see the "edit this page" link?
14:34:25 [alain]
OK now I know how to edit the page. Do I need some privilege to create a page? BTW shouldn't it be named @delay instead?
14:35:02 [Steven_]
that's also ok, just go to http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/@delay instead
14:35:52 [Steven_]
If you click on the 'edit this page link, ' do you get a message about not having permission?
14:37:14 [alain]
I do have edit permission. Do you mean that I just have to enter the name of the page to be created to effectively edit it??
14:37:22 [Steven_]
yep
14:37:57 [Steven_]
and then to make it a XForms 1.2 category, add "[[Category:XForms12]]" at the bottom
14:39:02 [alain]
I was just typing this question :)
14:39:06 [Steven_]
:-)
14:39:12 [Steven_]
great
14:39:24 [Steven_]
and that adds it automatically to the XForms 1.2 category page
14:39:54 [alain]
About the action list, could you give me again the link?
14:40:13 [Steven_]
This you mean: http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/xforms/
14:41:59 [alain]
My login (acouthur) is not accepted... Is it because my affiliation is ' Invited Experts without Member Access'?
14:46:04 [Steven_]
oh
14:46:19 [Steven_]
no it can't be, we're a public group
14:46:40 [Steven_]
let me see if I can find how authorisation works. I thought it was database backed
14:48:07 [Steven_]
you are listed in the user list at http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Special:ListUsers
14:48:24 [Steven_]
Can you not log in?
14:48:32 [Steven_]
(Top right)
14:49:37 [Steven_]
Regrets: John
14:50:14 [alain]
It's OK for the wiki, OK for editing my W3C profile but not for the tracker
14:50:30 [Steven_]
oh sorry!
14:50:37 [Steven_]
I misunderstood
14:50:59 [Steven_]
what do you want to edit?
14:51:19 [Steven_]
action-1790?
14:51:19 [trackbot]
ACTION-1790 -- Alain Couthures to create wiki spec for min delay attribute for XForms 1.2 -- due 2011-04-20 -- OPEN
14:51:19 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/xforms/actions/1790
14:51:26 [Steven_]
that?
14:52:01 [alain]
I thought I could read the tracker by myself...
14:52:12 [Steven_]
you should be able to
14:52:17 [Steven_]
Go to the action in particular
14:52:32 [Steven_]
and then lower right there is an ├ędit this action' link
14:52:48 [Steven_]
click on that and change the state
14:52:53 [Steven_]
You can also do this:
14:53:01 [Steven_]
close action-1789
14:53:01 [trackbot]
ACTION-1789 Help Alain get to his action items online closed
14:53:08 [Steven_]
easy!
14:54:03 [alain]
It works! And http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/xforms/actions too!
14:54:10 [Steven_]
good!
14:54:22 [Steven_]
Two action items closed in 20 minutes ;-)
14:54:55 [alain]
Sorry, 1790 is not done yet...
14:55:22 [Steven_]
ah well
14:59:17 [pfennell]
pfennell has joined #forms
15:00:11 [Zakim]
IA_XForms()11:00AM has now started
15:00:18 [Zakim]
+??P11
15:01:18 [Zakim]
+pfennell
15:01:25 [Zakim]
+dmccreary
15:02:08 [dmccreary]
dmccreary has joined #forms
15:02:18 [Steven_]
zakim, dial steven-617
15:02:18 [Zakim]
ok, Steven_; the call is being made
15:02:20 [Zakim]
+Steven
15:02:40 [Steven_]
zakim, ??P11 is alain
15:02:40 [Zakim]
+alain; got it
15:03:04 [klotz]
klotz has joined #forms
15:03:12 [klotz]
zakim, code?
15:03:14 [Zakim]
the conference code is 93676 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.26.46.79.03 tel:+44.203.318.0479), klotz
15:04:01 [Zakim]
+Leigh_Klotz
15:04:42 [nick]
zakim, code?
15:04:42 [Zakim]
the conference code is 93676 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.26.46.79.03 tel:+44.203.318.0479), nick
15:05:24 [Zakim]
+Nick_van_den_Bleeken
15:06:16 [nick]
zakim, who is here?
15:06:16 [Zakim]
On the phone I see alain, pfennell, dmccreary, Steven, Leigh_Klotz, Nick_van_den_Bleeken
15:06:19 [Zakim]
On IRC I see klotz, dmccreary, pfennell, nick, Zakim, RRSAgent, Steven_, alain, trackbot
15:07:12 [ebruchez]
ebruchez has joined #forms
15:08:07 [Zakim]
+ebruchez
15:09:10 [Zakim]
+Kurt
15:09:23 [Steven_]
http://public.webfoundation.org/2011/01/MW4D_WS/
15:13:12 [klotz]
ACTION: pembo to put this on the news page: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2011Apr/0003.html
15:13:12 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-1792 - Put this on the news page: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2011Apr/0003.html [on Steven Pemberton - due 2011-04-27].
15:13:15 [alain]
There is also https://dh2011.stanford.edu/?page_id=507
15:15:32 [klotz]
ACTION: pembo to put this on the news page: https://dh2011.stanford.edu/?page_id=507
15:15:32 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-1793 - Put this on the news page: https://dh2011.stanford.edu/?page_id=507 [on Steven Pemberton - due 2011-04-27].
15:16:11 [Zakim]
-pfennell
15:16:59 [Zakim]
+pfennell
15:20:33 [Zakim]
-Kurt
15:21:24 [Zakim]
+Kurt
15:35:20 [klotz]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2011Apr/0001.html
15:40:52 [Steven_]
http://www.x-smiles.org/demo/xforms/folders/xhtmleditor.xhtml
15:41:34 [Zakim]
-Kurt
15:42:19 [alain]
http://ajaxforms.sourceforge.net/samples/addons.html#
15:42:46 [Zakim]
+Kurt
15:44:13 [ebruchez]
http://wiki.orbeon.com/forms/doc/developer-guide/xforms-controls/selection-controls#TOC-Tree-appearance
15:44:34 [ebruchez]
This is the link to the documentation on the select/select1 tree appearance in Orbeon Forms
15:49:48 [dmccreary]
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Annotations
15:53:28 [Steven_]
We're not a democracy, we're a consensocracy
16:01:24 [Zakim]
-Nick_van_den_Bleeken
16:01:25 [Zakim]
-alain
16:01:25 [Zakim]
-Steven
16:01:26 [Zakim]
-pfennell
16:01:27 [Zakim]
-ebruchez
16:01:28 [Zakim]
-dmccreary
16:01:29 [Zakim]
-Leigh_Klotz
16:01:31 [klotz]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:01:31 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/04/20-forms-minutes.html klotz
16:01:31 [Zakim]
-Kurt
16:01:33 [Zakim]
IA_XForms()11:00AM has ended
16:01:35 [Zakim]
Attendees were pfennell, dmccreary, Steven, alain, Leigh_Klotz, Nick_van_den_Bleeken, ebruchez, Kurt
16:02:11 [alain1]
alain1 has joined #forms
16:44:40 [ebruchez]
ebruchez has joined #forms
17:15:02 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #forms
19:03:58 [alain]
alain has joined #forms
19:04:31 [alain]
alain has left #forms