IRC log of au on 2011-04-18

Timestamps are in UTC.

19:54:41 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #au
19:54:41 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/04/18-au-irc
19:54:43 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
19:54:43 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #au
19:54:45 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be AUWG
19:54:45 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_AUWG()3:00PM scheduled to start 54 minutes ago
19:54:46 [trackbot]
Meeting: Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
19:54:46 [trackbot]
Date: 18 April 2011
19:56:18 [Jan]
Jan has joined #au
19:57:21 [jeanne]
regrets+ Alex_Li
19:57:32 [Jan]
Zakim, this will be AUWG
19:57:32 [Zakim]
ok, Jan; I see WAI_AUWG()3:00PM scheduled to start 57 minutes ago
19:57:38 [Jan]
Meeting: WAI AU
19:57:56 [Jan]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2011AprJun/0016.html
19:58:18 [Jan]
regrets+ JuttaT(partial)
19:58:29 [Jan]
regrets+ TimB
19:58:45 [Jan]
Chair: Jan Richards
19:59:08 [Jan]
zakim, code?
19:59:08 [Zakim]
the conference code is 2894 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.26.46.79.03 tel:+44.203.318.0479), Jan
19:59:30 [Zakim]
WAI_AUWG()3:00PM has now started
19:59:37 [Zakim]
+ +1.425.706.aaaa
19:59:44 [Zakim]
+??P1
20:00:06 [Sarah]
Sarah has joined #au
20:00:12 [Jan]
zakim, aaaa is really Cherie
20:00:12 [Zakim]
+Cherie; got it
20:00:30 [Jan]
zakim, ??P1 is really Jan
20:00:30 [Zakim]
+Jan; got it
20:00:55 [cherie]
cherie has joined #au
20:01:38 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
20:02:39 [Zakim]
+Jeanne
20:02:45 [Jan]
zakim, [IPcaller] is really Jutta
20:02:45 [Zakim]
+Jutta; got it
20:02:56 [Jan]
zakim, Jan has Sarah
20:02:56 [Zakim]
+Sarah; got it
20:03:03 [Jan]
zakim, who's here?
20:03:03 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Cherie, Jan, Jutta, Jeanne
20:03:04 [Zakim]
Jan has Sarah
20:03:05 [Zakim]
On IRC I see cherie, Sarah, Jan, Zakim, RRSAgent, jeanne, trackbot
20:04:59 [jeanne]
regrets+ Tim
20:06:45 [Jan]
scribe: Jan
20:07:19 [Zakim]
+ +1.561.582.aabb
20:07:49 [Jan]
zakim, aabb is really Sueann
20:07:49 [Zakim]
+Sueann; got it
20:11:53 [Jan]
Topic: 1. Introductions with new member Sarah Pulis (Media Access Australia)
20:13:27 [Jan]
2. Any feedback on group action to review the proposed comment responses for: Level A Success Criteria for Part B (from comment: GG5 to GL33)
20:13:38 [Jan]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2011/atag20-8Jul10LC-comments-updated31mar2011.html
20:14:07 [jeanne]
jeanne: no issues
20:14:10 [Jan]
Jeanne: Looked good, no issues.
20:14:21 [jeanne]
scribe: jeanne
20:14:51 [jeanne]
Topic: Who will be at the meeting next week?
20:15:19 [Jan]
We will meet next mn (25 april)
20:15:24 [jeanne]
Cherie? yes, Jutta? yes, Jeanne yes, Sarah? yes, Sueann? Yes
20:15:34 [Jan]
ASSIGNMENT FOR NEXT WEEK (April 25): - Check comment responses for: Level AA Success Criteria for Part A (from comment: MS39 to IBM37)
20:15:35 [Jan]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2011/atag20-8Jul10LC-comments-updated31mar2011.html
20:15:44 [Jan]
Topic: 3. F2F Possibility at the W3C TPAC in Santa Clara, California (Oct 31-Nov 4)
20:17:05 [jeanne]
Cherie? Dates look good, no conflict atm.
20:17:14 [jeanne]
Jutta: I will attend
20:17:20 [jeanne]
Jeanne: I will attend
20:17:27 [jeanne]
Sarah: I doubt it
20:17:38 [Zakim]
-Jutta
20:17:41 [jeanne]
Sueann? I have to check on travel restrictions, I'm not sure.
20:17:55 [jeanne]
Jan: I will have to see what the travel restrictions are.
20:18:04 [jeanne]
JR: THe timing is good.
20:18:08 [Jan]
http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/
20:18:16 [Jan]
Topic: 4. Reminder to keep looking for implementations.
20:19:11 [jeanne]
Richs email on CKedits, Sarah's work may provide us with implementations.
20:20:18 [jeanne]
Cherie: TPAC Nov 4 overlaps with ATIA conference.
20:21:03 [Zakim]
-Sueann
20:21:09 [Zakim]
-Cherie
20:27:05 [Zakim]
-Jan
20:27:21 [Jan]
RRSAgent, make minutes
20:27:21 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/04/18-au-minutes.html Jan
20:27:27 [Jan]
RRSAgent, set logs public
20:27:32 [Jan]
Zakim, bye
20:27:32 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were +1.425.706.aaaa, Cherie, Jeanne, Jutta, Sarah, +1.561.582.aabb, Sueann
20:27:32 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #au
20:27:38 [Jan]
RRSAgent, bye
20:27:38 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items