IRC log of tagmem on 2011-04-14

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:59:32 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tagmem
16:59:32 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/04/14-tagmem-irc
16:59:47 [Zakim]
TAG_Weekly()1:00PM has now started
16:59:54 [Zakim]
+plinss
17:00:18 [Zakim]
+Noah_Mendelsohn
17:01:06 [Zakim]
+Jonathan_Rees
17:01:07 [jar_]
chair: Noah Mendelsohn
17:01:39 [jar_]
Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/04/14-agenda
17:01:49 [jar_]
scribe: Jonathan Rees
17:01:54 [jar_]
scribenick: jar
17:02:30 [Zakim]
+??P2
17:02:35 [Zakim]
+Yves
17:02:46 [Zakim]
-??P2
17:03:17 [Zakim]
+??P0
17:03:26 [Zakim]
+??P2
17:03:27 [ht]
zakim, ? is me
17:03:28 [Zakim]
sorry, ht, I do not recognize a party named '?'
17:03:33 [ht]
zakim, P0
17:03:33 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'P0', ht
17:03:36 [ht]
zakim, P0 is me
17:03:36 [Zakim]
sorry, ht, I do not recognize a party named 'P0'
17:03:51 [noah]
zakim, who is here?
17:03:51 [Zakim]
On the phone I see plinss, Noah_Mendelsohn, Jonathan_Rees, Yves, ht (muted), ??P2
17:03:53 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Zakim, JeniT, ndw, noah, DKA, ht, jar_, timbl, plinss, Yves, trackbot
17:04:28 [jar_]
topic: Convene
17:05:01 [jar_]
regrets: Ashok
17:05:29 [jar_]
topic: Approve minutes
17:05:34 [jar_]
acclaim
17:05:55 [noah]
RESOLUTION: minutes of 31 March 2011 http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/03/31-minutes are approved
17:06:04 [jar_]
topic: Administrative items
17:06:31 [jar_]
Question of whether to meet next week
17:06:53 [noah]
zakim, who is here?
17:06:53 [Zakim]
On the phone I see plinss, Noah_Mendelsohn, Jonathan_Rees, Yves, ht (muted), JeniT
17:06:56 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Zakim, JeniT, ndw, noah, DKA, ht, jar_, timbl, plinss, Yves, trackbot
17:07:02 [ht]
My participation on 28 April is uncertain
17:07:14 [Zakim]
+Masinter
17:07:43 [Larry]
Larry has joined #tagmem
17:08:28 [jar_]
topic: IETF meeting debrief
17:09:15 [jar_]
Noah: So what were all the high level topics that were taken up?
17:09:20 [noah]
Do we have final slides from the talk?
17:10:44 [jar_]
ht: Need to remind people... at F2F when I took this on, didn't know how big it was
17:10:55 [jar_]
... 800 or so people in the room, not the 50 I expected
17:11:23 [jar_]
... there are intense undercurrents around what IETF means by "application"
17:11:47 [jar_]
... different opinions regarding importance of 'real time protocols' (e.g. SIP)
17:12:16 [jar_]
... I learned a lot in the 24 hours prior to the talk and significantly revised the slides
17:12:45 [Zakim]
+DKA
17:13:21 [Zakim]
+TimBL
17:13:39 [jar_]
ht: 1. IETF have been around for 30? years. 1000 people at meeting isntead of 3000 formerly
17:13:51 [Yves]
wrong copy paste
17:14:05 [jar_]
... some people have been with IETF through their entire careers
17:14:11 [Yves]
s/wrong copy paste//
17:14:39 [jar_]
... W3C doesn't necessarily loom large in the view those involved in IETF
17:15:48 [jar_]
... For IETF, main concern is physical architecture. Very hard edged, engineering viewpoint
17:16:04 [noah]
Yes, as I said often at the time the TAG was formed, the W3C's use of the word "architecture" confused me for many years. I've learned to get on with it, and what the TAG does is useful, but it's somewhat more informal than what I "grew up" learning as architecture.
17:16:18 [jar_]
... not about best practices & guidelines (for the most part).
17:16:57 [jar_]
... For much of IETF's history, IAB ran the IETF - had authority.
17:17:56 [jar_]
... HT gave the first talk in the plenary. Cut most examples, did talk about resource loading
17:18:33 [jar_]
... Added to the talk at request of chair: slides on HTML5 and the W3C Web platform idea
17:19:17 [jar_]
... Is there no need for standards and protocols (sensu IETF) any more?
17:19:58 [jar_]
... Debate. Middle ground: yes, more use of HTTP, but there will also be new protocols
17:20:06 [Yves]
See http://tools.ietf.org/search/bcp56
17:20:13 [Yves]
"On the use of HTTP as a Substrate"
17:20:14 [timbl]
q+ to wonder about what replaces the idea of a protocol in the IETF view -- is it aJSON API? Is it a RDF ontology for use with SQARQL-Update
17:20:46 [jar_]
... Afterwards, a number of people from IAB said, yes our two groups should meet together some time
17:21:02 [jar_]
... calendaring nightmare of course.
17:21:48 [jar_]
... There's also an IAB retreat coming up, potential for interaction there, maybe
17:22:04 [jar_]
... Jim Gettys says hi
17:22:14 [Yves]
http://www.iab.org/about/members.html
17:22:36 [jar_]
... talked about buffer bloat
17:23:47 [jar_]
masinter: Architecture in IETF is nuanced
17:24:25 [jar_]
... IAB was an inspiration when TAG charter was written, with some talk about need to liaise
17:24:47 [Larry]
Jon Peterson? (sp)
17:25:18 [Larry]
encourage Noah to discuss with IAB chair for joint meeting
17:25:43 [Larry]
and also consider ongoing liaison
17:25:52 [Larry]
including reviewing of documents of mutual interest
17:26:12 [Larry]
IAB has a document on protocol extensibility, which reflects on versioning
17:26:32 [Larry]
(as an example)
17:27:00 [Larry]
Major topic: registries and IANA
17:27:29 [jar_]
Discussion including Mark Nottingham and Thomas Roessler re registries
17:27:39 [Larry]
and IANA and application area directors
17:27:47 [Larry]
Now there is a new mailing list, "Happy IANA"
17:27:57 [Larry]
and a wiki with problem & proposed solutions
17:28:06 [jar_]
s/Discussion/larry: Discussion/
17:29:10 [jar_]
... hope we can resolve registries, mime type, etc. Need to remove administrative / process issues
17:29:26 [jar_]
... which can be fixed separately from content
17:29:59 [Larry]
this from draft-masinter-mime-web-info IETF internet draft i will remove administrative issues
17:30:03 [jar_]
... e.g. fragment ids and magic numbers for sniffing are different from registration process tracking
17:30:38 [jar_]
... Some other webarch-related topics were discussed at the IETF meeting
17:30:48 [jar_]
... e.g. IRI
17:30:57 [jar_]
... short discussion of sniffing
17:31:21 [jar_]
... do not track header. Will anyone from TAG be at the upcoming Princeton workshop?
17:31:24 [DKA]
http://www.w3.org/2011/track-privacy/
17:31:24 [jar_]
(silence)
17:31:32 [DKA]
I won't be there.
17:32:08 [timbl]
I won't -- have been in previous ons but can't make that one
17:32:15 [DKA]
q+
17:32:21 [Larry]
what i'm looking for and haven't seen is the threat analysis
17:32:27 [jar_]
larry: I haven't seen a threat analysis of the do-not-track idea
17:33:06 [jar_]
... E.g. look at Paypal position paper - what are we trying to prevent? Use that as a way to evaluate any given proposal
17:33:30 [jar_]
timbl: Privacy workshops have been going on for some time, [would be surprised if this hasn't been done]
17:33:44 [Yves]
dnt can't solve the issue of people not respecting rules, just limit the privacy leakage form sites with a good reputation
17:33:52 [jar_]
noah: Are you concerned that this effort isn't well grounded in use cases?
17:34:21 [jar_]
larry: Yes, afraid people are jumping into solutions without a clear understanding of the problem.
17:35:50 [jar_]
timbl: Privacy has come to prominence recently, lots of papers and analysis, threat models... no comprehensive solution yet, but lots of prior work... doesn't look like a rush job to me
17:36:48 [jar_]
noah: I assumed threat analysis was implicit, established
17:40:16 [Yves]
do-not-track is truting good sites, api minimization is not trusting bad sites, so yes completely different approach and kind of solution
17:41:00 [Larry]
would like some way for TAG review Princeton workshop to see if there are TAG issues to address
17:41:23 [jar_]
noah: Here's something we don't quite understanding. How important to find out?
17:41:41 [jar_]
larry: Workshop is in Princeton in a couple of weeks. Would be good if someone went.
17:41:56 [ht]
Background doc. for the IAB panel at IETF-Prague: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tschofenig-post-standardization-00
17:42:14 [jar_]
ashok mar 4: It's easy for me to drive to Princeton and those dates look open so far.
17:42:15 [jar_]
So, I'll be happy to cover this for the TAG as long as I don't have to write a position paper :
17:42:41 [noah]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Mar/0031.html
17:42:50 [Larry]
I think the mandate would be just to observe and come back with any architectural issues we might want to take up
17:43:12 [jar_]
noah: Let's ask Ashok to attend.
17:43:30 [Larry]
look at long-term issues and maybe a post-mortem on P3P
17:44:12 [ht]
One of the authors is Jon Peterson, who a) chaired the panel and b) on the IAB
17:44:25 [ht]
IAB membership: http://www.iab.org/about/members.html
17:44:33 [jar_]
lm: observe and come back with any architectural issues that come up
17:44:39 [noah]
. ACTION Ashok To report to TAG, after privacy workshop, regarding architecture issue on privacy and especially degree to which "do not track" meets real use cases
17:44:47 [noah]
ACTION Ashok To report to TAG, after privacy workshop, regarding architecture issue on privacy and especially degree to which "do not track" meets real use cases
17:44:47 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-545 - Report to TAG, after privacy workshop, regarding architecture issue on privacy and especially degree to which "do not track" meets real use cases [on Ashok Malhotra - due 2011-04-21].
17:45:46 [Larry]
rather than negative, look at positive: what other real use cases need additional privacy work?
17:46:06 [Larry]
"especially degree in which other work beyond DNT is needed"
17:46:51 [noah]
Report to TAG, after privacy workshop, regarding architecture issue on privacy and especially degree to which use cases beyond those addressed by "Do Not Track" need attention
17:47:19 [noah]
ACTION-545?
17:47:20 [trackbot]
ACTION-545 -- Ashok Malhotra to report to TAG, after privacy workshop, regarding architecture issue on privacy and especially degree to which use cases beyond those addressed by "Do Not Track" need attention -- due 2011-04-21 -- OPEN
17:47:20 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/545
17:47:46 [Larry]
http://www.w3.org/2011/track-privacy/
17:47:48 [noah]
ACTION-545 Due 2011-05-03
17:47:48 [trackbot]
ACTION-545 Report to TAG, after privacy workshop, regarding architecture issue on privacy and especially degree to which use cases beyond those addressed by "Do Not Track" need attention due date now 2011-05-03
17:48:10 [DKA]
q-
17:48:32 [noah]
q- timbl
17:48:49 [jar_]
larry: Jim G has been tracking source of latency in net
17:49:10 [jar_]
... much of it is around excessive buffering
17:49:27 [ht]
IAB Chair situation: "Bernard Aboba replaced Olaf Kolkman, who stepped down"
17:50:32 [timbl]
below our level but interesting that it i one of the things we depend on.
17:50:36 [Larry]
"Buffer Bloat"
17:50:45 [jar_]
noah: Sun WSs way back when had great latency, due to fewer copy operations
17:51:09 [noah]
Excessive buffer copying has been a recurring implementation issue for 25 years. It's an important implementation issue.
17:51:11 [jar_]
ht: Has nothing to do with Jim's work. Let's take it up over lunch
17:51:40 [jar_]
timbl: It's about misconfiguring their routers...
17:51:55 [timbl]
Brian Carpenter used to say that network systems perf is just a question of round trips and times the data is copied.
17:51:57 [jar_]
larry: and lots of other things too.
17:52:02 [noah]
Proposal: we're having F2F in June. Should invite JG for lunch + a session?
17:52:04 [timbl]
That is is different.
17:52:09 [timbl]
It is below our level
17:52:10 [noah]
HT: At least lunch. May not be a TAG issue.
17:52:16 [timbl]
agree
17:52:32 [timbl]
Somebody Else's Problem (tm)
17:53:04 [noah]
ACTION: Noah to ask Jim Gettys about joining us for lunch at June F2F Due 2011-05-15
17:53:04 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-546 - Ask Jim Gettys about joining us for lunch at June F2F Due 2011-05-15 [on Noah Mendelsohn - due 2011-04-21].
17:54:09 [ht]
Noah, please note: Bernard AbobaIAB Chairbernard_aboba AT hotmail.com
17:54:16 [jar_]
larry: (missed) Thomas has taken it up. If other staff members etc. involved in IANA etc then ...
17:54:24 [noah]
thanks, ht
17:54:30 [jar_]
larry: HTTPbis. Testing is starting
17:55:00 [jar_]
s/is starting/will start soon/
17:55:37 [jar_]
larry: URNbis proceeding, http: URIs aren't enough.
17:55:42 [Larry]
s/will start soon/can start soon/
17:56:31 [Larry]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/urnbis/charter/
17:56:40 [noah]
ACTION-542?
17:56:40 [trackbot]
ACTION-542 -- Larry Masinter to and Henry to report on IETF Meeting Due 2011-04-07 -- due 2011-03-31 -- OPEN
17:56:40 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/542
17:56:49 [noah]
close ACTION-542
17:56:49 [trackbot]
ACTION-542 And Henry to report on IETF Meeting Due 2011-04-07 closed
17:56:59 [noah]
ACTION-540?
17:56:59 [trackbot]
ACTION-540 -- Larry Masinter to try to arrange for Thomas Roessler to participate in the meeting about Registries at the IETF meeting in Prague -- due 2011-03-24 -- CLOSED
17:56:59 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/540
17:57:31 [noah]
ACTION-539?
17:57:31 [trackbot]
ACTION-539 -- Larry Masinter to liaise with Thomas Roessler about the registries issue background -- due 2011-03-24 -- PENDINGREVIEW
17:57:31 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/539
17:58:22 [noah]
LM: 539 is effectively with Thomas now.
17:58:34 [noah]
close ACTION-539?
17:58:53 [Larry]
yes, think it doesn't need TAG follow up
17:58:55 [noah]
ACTION-519?
17:58:55 [trackbot]
ACTION-519 -- Peter Linss to frame architectural opportunities relating to scalability of resource access -- due 2011-04-05 -- OPEN
17:58:55 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/519
17:59:30 [Larry]
that was a topic that Henry didn't have a chance to really go into it in depth, and maybe we should talk about with IAB
18:00:04 [timbl]
URNP 1.1
18:00:11 [Larry]
suggest Peter talk to Dave Crocker about Dave's idea
18:00:12 [noah]
ACTION-519 Due 2011-04-26
18:00:12 [trackbot]
ACTION-519 Frame architectural opportunities relating to scalability of resource access due date now 2011-04-26
18:00:13 [jar_]
ht: From the floor, Dave Crocker suggested, put them [the overfetched resources] in the DNS.
18:01:06 [jar_]
larry: In summary - I was pleased - there are great opportunities for coordination between IETF and W3C at architectural level
18:03:10 [jar_]
topic: Hyperlinks and email
18:03:19 [jar_]
s/email/copyright/
18:03:44 [noah]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/publishingAndLinkingOnTheWeb.html
18:03:45 [DKA]
Current draft here: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/publishingAndLinkingOnTheWeb.html
18:04:21 [DKA]
zakim, unmute me
18:04:21 [Zakim]
DKA should no longer be muted
18:06:32 [noah]
Maybe we want to say roughly what Larry is saying: I.e. give relatively narrow definitions of "cache", "archive", etc. then say: in actual Web systems, software makes copies sometimes for cacheing, sometimes for archiving, or sometimes for combinations of such reasons.
18:06:39 [DKA]
q+
18:06:39 [noah]
q?
18:06:48 [JeniT]
I agree
18:07:11 [noah]
ack next
18:07:58 [jar_]
dka: Want to clarify re URIs and public identifiers even outside the context of linking...
18:08:22 [jar_]
... maybe Rigo's point is outside the scope of the document?
18:09:35 [Larry]
Caching and archiving are two examples of making copies of stuff you got from somewhere else, common elements of distributed system design. The web's contribution (around "404 not found")
18:10:04 [jar_]
... Rigo said, if you use a namespace with a controversial name[space?], that's another use of a URI that could be a problem...
18:10:38 [jar_]
Jeni: We're talking about the actual consequences of the links, not URIs as names in namespaces
18:10:50 [jar_]
s/links/URIs as links/
18:11:34 [jar_]
noah: We talked about what the TAG's role might be in this... settled on a terminology document as starting point?
18:13:15 [jar_]
dka: Yes, that's what this is. Need some more iterations on the document. Aiming to say something that is not legal but might be relevant in legal (or whatever) discussions... not there yet
18:13:35 [JeniT]
no problem
18:13:45 [jar_]
noah: Pls give some guidance for agenda preparation & scheduling
18:14:04 [jar_]
q+
18:14:37 [noah]
ack next
18:15:07 [jar_]
noah: Re German high court decision, do we need to talk about this?
18:15:24 [noah]
In particular, do I need to track any followup activity relating to it?
18:15:42 [Zakim]
-ht
18:16:52 [DKA]
Jar: it would be useful to have a set of legal questions in the document.
18:16:56 [noah]
JAR: Thinking about this over the past week or two, how do we finesse legal/technical issues. It may be useful to have a set of legal questions that we have in mind. We can't speak to the quesitons themselves, but they are sort of use cases for us.
18:17:10 [noah]
JAR: Some of these are things that have yet to be decided by courts.
18:17:23 [noah]
NM: Though in the German case, Rigo pointed to a high court decision
18:17:44 [Larry]
are there "expert witness" technical statements from previous court cases over linking?
18:18:08 [jar_]
linksandlaw.com
18:18:23 [jar_]
http://www.linksandlaw.com/
18:18:25 [JeniT]
OK
18:18:59 [noah]
ACTION-541?
18:18:59 [trackbot]
ACTION-541 -- Jeni Tennison to helped by DKA to produce a first draft of terminology about (deep-)linking etc. -- due 2011-04-12 -- OPEN
18:18:59 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/541
18:19:30 [noah]
ACTION-541 Due 2011-04-26
18:19:31 [trackbot]
ACTION-541 Helped by DKA to produce a first draft of terminology about (deep-)linking etc. due date now 2011-04-26
18:19:49 [jar_]
larry: mailing list discussion has been productive
18:20:11 [jar_]
topic: Overdue action items
18:20:14 [noah]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owner
18:20:31 [noah]
ACTION-480?
18:20:31 [trackbot]
ACTION-480 -- Daniel Appelquist to draft overview document framing Web applications as opposed to traditional Web of documents -- due 2011-04-12 -- OPEN
18:20:31 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/480
18:21:19 [noah]
ACTION-480 Due 2011-04-26
18:21:19 [trackbot]
ACTION-480 Draft overview document framing Web applications as opposed to traditional Web of documents due date now 2011-04-26
18:21:27 [noah]
ACTION-537?
18:21:27 [trackbot]
ACTION-537 -- Daniel Appelquist to reach out to Web apps chair to solicit help on framing architecture (incluing terminology, good practice) relating to interaction -- due 2011-04-05 -- OPEN
18:21:27 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/537
18:21:58 [noah]
ACTION-537 Due 2011-04-26
18:21:58 [trackbot]
ACTION-537 Reach out to Web apps chair to solicit help on framing architecture (incluing terminology, good practice) relating to interaction due date now 2011-04-26
18:22:05 [noah]
ACTION-514?
18:22:05 [trackbot]
ACTION-514 -- Daniel Appelquist to draft finding on API minimization Due: 2011-02-01 -- due 2011-04-12 -- OPEN
18:22:05 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/514
18:22:51 [jar_]
dka: Re 514, not clear on what process to use to progress this document
18:23:37 [DKA]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/APIMinimization.html
18:24:08 [jar_]
... need more material, review
18:24:46 [jar_]
... at F2F, I suggested this be a small document. Is it time to circulate it more widely?
18:26:14 [noah]
ACTION Dan to ask on www-tag and Web Apps mailing lists for advice on moving forward with http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/APIMinimization.html
18:26:14 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-547 - Ask on www-tag and Web Apps mailing lists for advice on moving forward with http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/APIMinimization.html [on Daniel Appelquist - due 2011-04-21].
18:26:31 [noah]
ACTION-510?
18:26:31 [trackbot]
ACTION-510 -- Tim Berners-Lee to write a note conveying the TAG's concerns re: the microdata -> RDF URI mappings in the HTML5 microdata draft Due: 2011-01-20 -- due 2011-03-09 -- OPEN
18:26:31 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/510
18:28:05 [noah]
ACTION-510 Due 2011-04-26
18:28:05 [trackbot]
ACTION-510 Write a note conveying the TAG's concerns re: the microdata -> RDF URI mappings in the HTML5 microdata draft Due: 2011-01-20 due date now 2011-04-26
18:28:13 [noah]
ACTIOn-404?
18:28:13 [trackbot]
ACTION-404 -- Yves Lafon to track HTML WG ISSUE-27 rel-ownership -- due 2011-04-08 -- OPEN
18:28:13 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/404
18:28:38 [noah]
ACTION-404 Due 2011-04-26
18:28:38 [trackbot]
ACTION-404 Track HTML WG ISSUE-27 rel-ownership due date now 2011-04-26
18:28:44 [Larry]
this aciton is tied to the IANA discussions
18:28:50 [noah]
ACTION-341?
18:28:50 [trackbot]
ACTION-341 -- Yves Lafon to follow up with Thomas about security review activities for HTML5 -- due 2011-04-05 -- OPEN
18:28:50 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/341
18:29:40 [jar_]
larry: Re the rel-ownership issue check with Thomas and Mark N
18:29:44 [jar_]
yves: need to move fast
18:29:54 [noah]
ACTION-341?
18:29:54 [trackbot]
ACTION-341 -- Yves Lafon to follow up with Thomas about security review activities for HTML5 -- due 2011-04-05 -- OPEN
18:29:54 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/341
18:31:15 [noah]
ACTION-341 Due 2011-05-10
18:31:16 [trackbot]
ACTION-341 Follow up with Thomas about security review activities for HTML5 due date now 2011-05-10
18:33:03 [timbl]
The URNP protocol may be used to dereference any URN. URNs are here the set of identifiers for which there exists no dereferencing protocol.
18:33:12 [DKA]
Larry can you post something on it to www-tag? I think it's worth generating some discussion on this issue.
18:33:13 [Zakim]
-TimBL
18:33:48 [DKA]
I think "browser-centricity" is relevant to the question around packaging of web applications...
18:34:15 [Zakim]
-DKA
18:34:17 [Zakim]
-Noah_Mendelsohn
18:34:19 [Zakim]
-plinss
18:34:20 [Zakim]
-Yves
18:34:23 [Zakim]
-JeniT
18:43:05 [Zakim]
-Masinter
18:43:07 [Zakim]
-Jonathan_Rees
18:43:07 [Zakim]
TAG_Weekly()1:00PM has ended
18:43:08 [Zakim]
Attendees were plinss, Noah_Mendelsohn, Jonathan_Rees, Yves, ht, JeniT, Masinter, DKA, TimBL
18:54:43 [timbl__]
timbl__ has joined #tagmem
19:12:23 [Larry]
Larry has joined #tagmem
19:46:25 [Norm]
Norm has joined #tagmem
19:49:44 [jar_]
rrsagent, make logs public
19:49:49 [jar_]
rrsagent, pointer
19:49:49 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2011/04/14-tagmem-irc#T19-49-49
20:19:45 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #tagmem
21:37:29 [timbl]
timbl has joined #tagmem
22:34:16 [timbl__]
timbl__ has joined #tagmem
23:13:15 [timbl]
timbl has joined #tagmem