IRC log of lld on 2011-04-07

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:44:11 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #lld
13:44:11 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/04/07-lld-irc
13:44:26 [emma_]
Meeting: LLD XG
13:44:32 [emma_]
Chair: Emma
13:45:11 [emma_]
zakim, this will be LLD
13:45:11 [Zakim]
ok, emma_; I see INC_LLDXG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 15 minutes
13:45:41 [emma_]
rrsagent, bookmark
13:45:41 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2011/04/07-lld-irc#T13-45-41
13:45:51 [emma_]
rrsagent, please make record public
13:46:25 [emma_]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Apr/0000.html
13:46:50 [emma_]
Previous: 2011-03-31 http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/03/31-lld-minutes.html
13:48:12 [emma_]
Regrets: Monica, Jodi, Ed, Ray, Gordon, Lars, Uldis, Kai
13:48:17 [digikim]
hello, is there anywhere a one (long) page that contains the full document? to make it easier to print and read it all, to give comments
13:49:19 [emma_]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
13:49:19 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/04/07-lld-minutes.html emma_
13:49:26 [digikim]
emma_: ok, thanks for the info
13:50:23 [emma_]
rrsagent, please make record public
13:51:16 [emma_]
Regrets+: Joachim
13:52:10 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has now started
13:52:17 [Zakim]
+ +33.1.44.78.aaaa
13:52:23 [emma_]
zakim, aaaa is me
13:52:23 [Zakim]
+emma_; got it
13:53:03 [ww]
ww has joined #lld
13:53:41 [antoine]
antoine has joined #lld
13:54:15 [Zakim]
+??P1
13:54:18 [rsinger]
rsinger has joined #lld
13:54:39 [antoine]
zakim, ??P1
13:54:39 [Zakim]
I don't understand '??P1', antoine
13:54:45 [antoine]
zakim, ??P1 is me
13:54:45 [Zakim]
+antoine; got it
13:54:53 [TomB]
TomB has joined #lld
13:55:35 [Zakim]
+rsinger
13:55:45 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
13:55:45 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/04/07-lld-minutes.html antoine
13:55:59 [rsinger]
do we have a scribe?
13:56:02 [Zakim]
+??P4
13:56:19 [antoine]
zakim, ??P4 is TomB
13:56:19 [Zakim]
+TomB; got it
13:56:22 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
13:56:25 [emma_]
@ross : no, you're welcome to volunteer ;-)
13:56:31 [rsinger]
emma_: yeah, i'll do it
13:56:40 [TomB]
Is the call set up?
13:56:43 [antoine]
zakim, IPcaller is dvilasuero
13:56:43 [Zakim]
+dvilasuero; got it
13:56:48 [emma_]
great, thanks Ross
13:56:54 [emma_]
Scribe: Ross
13:57:00 [rsinger]
np
13:57:00 [dvilasuero]
zakim, mute me
13:57:00 [Zakim]
dvilasuero should now be muted
13:57:06 [emma_]
scribenick: rsinger
13:58:22 [pmurray]
pmurray has joined #lld
13:58:36 [kefo]
kefo has joined #lld
13:58:41 [Zakim]
+[LC]
13:58:44 [kefo]
zakim, LC is me
13:58:44 [Zakim]
+kefo; got it
13:59:03 [kefo]
zakim, mute me please
13:59:03 [Zakim]
kefo should now be muted
13:59:07 [TomB]
zakim, who is making noise?
13:59:13 [michaelp]
michaelp has joined #lld
13:59:17 [Zakim]
+michaelp
13:59:19 [Zakim]
TomB, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: emma_ (38%), antoine (44%)
13:59:25 [jeff_]
zakim, michaelp is me
13:59:25 [Zakim]
+jeff_; got it
13:59:31 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
13:59:31 [Zakim]
jeff_ should now be muted
13:59:42 [Zakim]
+pmurray
13:59:52 [pmurray]
zakim, mute me
13:59:52 [Zakim]
pmurray should now be muted
13:59:55 [Zakim]
+jeff_.a
14:00:13 [marcia]
marcia has joined #lld
14:00:26 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:00:33 [digikim]
Zakim, [IPcaller] is me
14:00:33 [Zakim]
+digikim; got it
14:00:38 [antoine]
zakim, please list attendees
14:00:38 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been +33.1.44.78.aaaa, emma_, antoine, rsinger, TomB, dvilasuero, kefo, jeff_, pmurray, michaelp, digikim
14:01:00 [antoine]
@digikim, re the first comment at http://www.w3.org/2011/04/07-lld-minutes.html
14:01:06 [jar]
jar has joined #lld
14:01:08 [Zakim]
+ +1.330.672.aabb
14:01:08 [antoine]
what would you want?
14:01:22 [digikim]
antoine: a single long PDF would be good :)
14:01:26 [emma_]
zakim, aabb is marcia
14:01:26 [Zakim]
+marcia; got it
14:01:52 [antoine]
digikim: we just have the HTML, and the text in the mail
14:02:01 [digikim]
antoine: well, html is ok too
14:02:07 [digikim]
if it is a one page
14:02:35 [antoine]
See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Mar/0033.html
14:03:23 [digikim]
antoine: any specific part in the notes?
14:03:32 [antoine]
(esp. the long text after Monica's announcement)
14:03:43 [antoine]
no, all notes are relevant :-)
14:03:45 [Zakim]
+Jonathan_Rees
14:03:50 [digikim]
antoine: ;)
14:04:04 [rsinger]
yep
14:04:24 [rsinger]
TOPIC: Admin
14:04:35 [rsinger]
PROPOSED: To accept 12http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/03/31-lld-minutes.html
14:05:28 [rsinger]
Asia-Pacific Telecon:
14:05:45 [rsinger]
TomB will get in touch with Japanese colleagues
14:05:47 [Zakim]
+??P27
14:05:52 [ww]
zakim, ??P27 is me
14:05:52 [Zakim]
+ww; got it
14:05:58 [ww]
zakim, mute me
14:05:58 [Zakim]
ww should now be muted
14:06:11 [rsinger]
TOPIC: FINAL REPORT DRAFT
14:06:56 [rsinger]
Use case and requirements report, dvilasuero
14:07:13 [dvilasuero]
zakim, unmute me
14:07:13 [Zakim]
dvilasuero should no longer be muted
14:07:15 [emma_]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Apr/0011.html
14:07:33 [rsinger]
dvilasuero: not much time to work on this
14:07:35 [antoine]
Regrets+ Felix, Alexander
14:07:42 [rsinger]
... followed recommendation from TomB
14:07:59 [rsinger]
... any comments? Hints?
14:08:13 [emma_]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseReport
14:08:32 [antoine]
-> an HTML page
14:08:53 [dvilasuero]
zakim, mute me
14:08:53 [Zakim]
dvilasuero should now be muted
14:09:13 [dvilasuero]
zakim, unmute me
14:09:13 [rsinger]
antoine: there are some templates available on the W3C site, we can reuse them
14:09:13 [Zakim]
dvilasuero should no longer be muted
14:09:36 [antoine]
q+ with comments http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Apr/0011.html
14:09:37 [rsinger]
TomB: I suggest we do it in the wiki and then transfer it over to HTML, unless your preference is editing HTML
14:09:44 [rsinger]
emma_: any comments?
14:09:45 [emma_]
ack ant
14:10:11 [TomB]
+1 discuss now
14:10:14 [rsinger]
antoine: Sent email to the list with some comments, we can discuss now? Later?
14:10:39 [rsinger]
... First, it's definitely the right direction
14:11:00 [emma_]
+1 for the graph :-)
14:11:00 [rsinger]
... I like the graph, it's useful to have visual information of the process
14:11:37 [rsinger]
... 2) We are really able to see the differences between the use case, so hopefully we can get more homogeneous description between them
14:12:03 [rsinger]
... some are not compatible from an editorial perspective with the others
14:12:22 [rsinger]
... get the curators to come back, read the descriptions and revise them
14:12:27 [rsinger]
emma_: the extracted use cases?
14:12:40 [rsinger]
antoine: yes, the extracted use cases
14:12:45 [dvilasuero]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseReport#Extracted_Use_Cases
14:14:17 [rsinger]
... other comment, agrovoc use case, comments on the wording, but this is exactly what I was looking for
14:14:30 [rsinger]
dvilasuero: this is an example from TomB
14:14:41 [rsinger]
antoine: size and level of detail is perfect
14:15:05 [rsinger]
dvilasuero: everyone can go back and participate in the editing of this page
14:15:15 [rsinger]
antoine: small editorial comment, add links to the wiki pages
14:15:24 [rsinger]
dvilasuero: both for the use cases and the clusters?
14:15:27 [rsinger]
antoine: yes
14:15:49 [rsinger]
antoine: general structure, would it be more interesting to have the extracted use cases first?
14:15:53 [marcia]
+1
14:15:53 [emma_]
q+ to ask about overlapping extracted cases
14:16:01 [rsinger]
dvilasuero: sounds correct
14:16:23 [TomB]
+1 on switching order of "extracted" use cases and individual use cases
14:16:33 [emma_]
ack me
14:16:34 [Zakim]
emma_, you wanted to ask about overlapping extracted cases
14:16:37 [rsinger]
emma_: there might be cases where there are overlaps
14:17:20 [rsinger]
antoine: do you have a specific example of overlaps?
14:17:33 [rsinger]
emma_: no specifics, but I remember some of the clusters have similarities
14:18:02 [rsinger]
antoine: reluctant to remove structure; useful reading guide
14:18:22 [rsinger]
emma_: if you think it's useful to keep the clusters...
14:18:42 [rsinger]
antoine: not so sure, just a gut feeling
14:18:52 [TomB]
q+ to suggest that descriptions of the individual use cases include at least one pointing to the project or case. Wondering whether that link should be to the frozen wiki page - that would certainly be easier
14:18:57 [rsinger]
dvilasuero: maybe we can keep for now, and when completed we can revisit organization
14:19:22 [emma_]
ack to
14:19:22 [Zakim]
TomB, you wanted to suggest that descriptions of the individual use cases include at least one pointing to the project or case. Wondering whether that link should be to the
14:19:25 [Zakim]
... frozen wiki page - that would certainly be easier
14:20:06 [rsinger]
TomB: each of these descriptions point another document, should that be the frozen wiki page? or directly to the project, which would require a little more work?
14:20:11 [rsinger]
emma_: what is your recommendation?
14:20:16 [antoine]
+1
14:20:25 [rsinger]
TomB: I would suggest they point to the frozen wiki pages
14:20:26 [dvilasuero]
+1 to tomb
14:20:37 [antoine]
also ensures that some description remains
14:20:42 [rsinger]
emma_: I agree, more persistence.
14:20:56 [digikim]
uh great, I found the _transcluded_ version of the report. this is much easier to check than tens of different wiki pages... just wondering if this transcluded version is up to date... (?)
14:21:01 [rsinger]
TomB: These pages capture the project at a particular point in time
14:21:41 [ksclarke]
ksclarke has joined #lld
14:21:46 [ksclarke]
ksclarke has left #lld
14:21:50 [rsinger]
antoine: Terminology: some are just example cases, not actually use cases - not real user scenarios
14:22:08 [rsinger]
... perhaps we should adapt the naming convention, "Contributed cases"?
14:22:29 [dvilasuero]
zakim, mute me
14:22:29 [Zakim]
dvilasuero should now be muted
14:22:48 [marcia]
Agree that this is an issue... some of them are not 'use cases'
14:22:48 [rsinger]
emma_: we had a lot of discussion on this and the definition of what was actually expected
14:23:01 [rsinger]
... or do we want to call this a use case report?
14:23:09 [rsinger]
antoine: we can, although they may not actually be use cases
14:23:22 [rsinger]
... a cluster is a list of use cases
14:23:39 [rsinger]
... ok as a textual explanation of the graph
14:24:20 [rsinger]
emma_: should we just forget the process and produce the results?
14:24:41 [rsinger]
s/the process/explanation of the process/
14:25:22 [dvilasuero]
zakim, unmute me
14:25:22 [Zakim]
dvilasuero should no longer be muted
14:25:24 [rsinger]
antoine: we should remind that a call had been sent, this is community contribution, etc.
14:25:50 [rsinger]
emma_: dvilasuero, may want to ask on the list
14:25:54 [antoine]
@digikim: not sure I understand. What is your link?
14:25:54 [TomB]
dvilasuero, I have parked references to the use case wiki pages in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseReport#References for now...
14:26:03 [rsinger]
dvilasuero: we should describe what this graph is
14:26:11 [rsinger]
... and have a discussion on the mailing list
14:26:29 [TomB]
...for cutting and pasting...
14:26:32 [marcia]
There could also be some 'see also' references between extracted case clusters-- some have more than others and may address an issue can apply to another cluster.
14:26:33 [digikim]
antoine: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReportWithTransclusion
14:26:33 [dvilasuero]
zakim, mute me
14:26:33 [Zakim]
dvilasuero should now be muted
14:26:42 [marcia]
q+
14:27:19 [antoine]
s/has/has a comment/
14:27:23 [rsinger]
emma_: at the end of the extracted use cases, there are two clusters that don't have any extracted use cases
14:27:59 [rsinger]
marcia: look at the new use case page, very good. could there be some kind of references to each other?
14:28:16 [rsinger]
... the digital object extracted part, but there may be other issues already addressed by another part
14:28:22 [rsinger]
... archives, bibliographic data, etc.
14:28:27 [rsinger]
... this may save time
14:29:09 [rsinger]
... readers could be attracted by the title "Digital Objects" and it's sparse - if there were references to other sections, they could be drawn to the other cases to see the overlaps
14:29:19 [rsinger]
emma_: THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT! /emphasis added
14:29:30 [rsinger]
emma_: :)
14:29:39 [dvilasuero]
zakim, +q
14:29:39 [Zakim]
I see marcia, dvilasuero on the speaker queue
14:29:47 [emma_]
ack dvi
14:29:57 [emma_]
ack marcia
14:30:05 [marcia]
zakim, mute me
14:30:05 [Zakim]
marcia should now be muted
14:30:06 [rsinger]
dvilasuero: i want to point out, re: overlapping, I identified some
14:30:21 [rsinger]
... social uses shared with bibliographic data cluster
14:30:34 [rsinger]
... didn't know which cluster to put it in, so for now it is duplicated
14:30:41 [antoine]
This is for individual cases, isn't it?
14:30:47 [rsinger]
emma_: so sometimes it's duplicated, sometimes it's referenced
14:30:52 [danbri]
danbri has joined #lld
14:30:58 [antoine]
s/individual cases/individual contributed cases
14:31:03 [rsinger]
dvilasuero: ???
14:31:42 [rsinger]
emma_: are we talking about the clusters? or the individual cases? The clusters, right?
14:31:48 [rsinger]
dvilasuero: no, the individual cases
14:31:57 [rsinger]
emma_: maybe we can just make a link in that case
14:32:14 [rsinger]
... any other comments?
14:32:27 [dvilasuero]
+1 emma's suggestion
14:32:30 [rsinger]
ok
14:33:08 [dvilasuero]
zakim, mute me
14:33:08 [Zakim]
dvilasuero should now be muted
14:33:11 [rsinger]
emma_: all this about vocabularies, etc. is not going into the use case report, it's going into the final report, is that right?
14:33:32 [rsinger]
... that extracted in the clusters, issues, vocabs.
14:33:51 [antoine]
q+
14:33:54 [rsinger]
... is that the intention?
14:34:19 [rsinger]
antoine: all the stuff extracted from the use cases should make its way into the final report one way or another
14:34:35 [rsinger]
... recommendations, issues, vocabularies, separate deliverable
14:34:42 [rsinger]
emma_: just keep the extracted cases?
14:35:00 [rsinger]
antoine: should be enough to keep the links to the use case "frozen wiki pages"
14:35:03 [emma_]
ack ant
14:35:21 [rsinger]
emma_: any more questions on the use case report?
14:35:30 [dvilasuero]
zakim, unmute me
14:35:30 [Zakim]
dvilasuero should no longer be muted
14:36:00 [rsinger]
dvilasuero: i should have more time in the coming days, so I will report on the progress
14:36:11 [rsinger]
emma_: great starting point, so thank you very much
14:36:15 [dvilasuero]
zakim, unmute me
14:36:15 [Zakim]
dvilasuero was not muted, dvilasuero
14:36:36 [rsinger]
emma_: we have more time, so let's go through the other sections
14:37:07 [rsinger]
which action is this?
14:37:19 [dvilasuero]
I am sorry but I have to run to a meeting, Thanks everyone for the feedback and help :-)
14:37:24 [rsinger]
i see it
14:37:33 [rsinger]
ACTION: For Gordon and Karen to consider relation between problems and limitation section and the library resource wiki page.
14:37:38 [rsinger]
--continues
14:37:45 [Zakim]
-dvilasuero
14:38:06 [rsinger]
emma_: Executive summary, we'll write later
14:38:19 [rsinger]
... Benefits of LD in libraries, we discussed last week
14:38:56 [rsinger]
ACTION: Cluster owners to check the bullet-point list reflects their understanding and covers relevant points [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/03/31-lld-minutes.html#action04]
14:38:59 [rsinger]
--continues
14:39:13 [rsinger]
ACTION: edsu, emma, rsinger to create narrative text and add to bullet-points [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/03/31-lld-minutes.html#action05]
14:39:16 [rsinger]
--continues
14:39:32 [marcia]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Mar/0006.html
14:39:34 [rsinger]
this is #4?
14:39:42 [ww]
zakim, unmute me
14:39:42 [Zakim]
ww should no longer be muted
14:39:56 [rsinger]
Available data (vocabularies, datasets) (Antoine, Jeff, Marcia, William)
14:39:56 [rsinger]
cf. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Mar/0006.html
14:40:17 [rsinger]
ww: going to spend some time this weekend with graphviz to make some pictures
14:40:36 [rsinger]
... not sure of a Library data subcloud of the LOD cloud
14:40:50 [rsinger]
... not sure that will happen before the end of this document
14:41:11 [rsinger]
antoine: will continue discussion over email
14:41:22 [rsinger]
emma_: this should be up for discussion next week?
14:41:24 [rsinger]
ww: yes
14:41:37 [rsinger]
Relevant technologies (as described in #6 in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Feb/0034.html)
14:41:40 [TomB]
+1 pictures :-)
14:41:49 [rsinger]
ACTION: Alex, Jeff, Martin, MichaelP elaborate on general purpose IT architecture for dealing with linked data with caching feature (short sketch for final report) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action04]
14:42:04 [jeff_]
zakim, unmute me
14:42:05 [Zakim]
jeff_ should no longer be muted
14:42:23 [ww]
zakim, mute me
14:42:23 [Zakim]
ww should now be muted
14:42:38 [rsinger]
jeff_: Do we want a couple paragraphs of relevant technology? Right now we have list of things
14:42:48 [rsinger]
emma_: these will go out of date quite quickly
14:44:57 [rsinger]
TomB: it will go out of quickly; if somebody is willing to write something... Concerned about a relevant technology section being spotty
14:45:00 [antoine]
perhaps just a typology of tools, with one or two pointers?
14:45:14 [TomB]
@antoine: yes, something pretty high-level...
14:45:53 [rsinger]
+1
14:45:57 [TomB]
...with disclaimers that "this is not exhaustive" and a few pointers to sources of maintained lists
14:46:07 [rsinger]
and
14:46:09 [rsinger]
er
14:46:14 [rsinger]
"and time sensitive"
14:46:32 [TomB]
q+ high-level, with disclaimers, and pointeres to maintained lists
14:46:34 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
14:46:35 [Zakim]
jeff_ should now be muted
14:46:37 [rsinger]
emma_: we will add this to the agenda
14:46:50 [emma_]
ack tom
14:47:22 [rsinger]
TomB: to summarize, something high level that has disclaimers being non-exhaustive, time-sensitive, with points to sites that keep on top of the situation would be great
14:47:29 [rsinger]
... small piece
14:47:40 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Category:Tool
14:47:50 [rsinger]
emma: Problems and limitations section
14:47:53 [antoine]
-> this is the page I was refering to
14:47:55 [rsinger]
... any comments?
14:48:00 [pmurray]
zakim, unmute me
14:48:00 [Zakim]
pmurray should no longer be muted
14:48:10 [rsinger]
TomB: We had some Skype calls, another early next week
14:48:29 [rsinger]
... made great progress, not all reflected in doc on wiki, yet. We have assignments among ourselves
14:48:52 [rsinger]
... problems AND recommendations, also part of that document
14:49:16 [rsinger]
pmurray: our Skype call is on Monday, 11 AM EDT, let us know if you want to join
14:49:23 [antoine]
q+ about http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabularies#Vocabulary_discussion_in_Pittsburgh
14:49:42 [pmurray]
zakim, mute me
14:49:42 [Zakim]
pmurray should now be muted
14:50:04 [rsinger]
emma_: Requirents and recommendations section
14:50:12 [emma_]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2011Mar/0171.html
14:50:40 [rsinger]
ACTION: Karen to request feedback from community on recommendations [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/03/24-lld-minutes.html#action04]
14:50:50 [rsinger]
--done
14:51:08 [antoine]
q+
14:51:12 [rsinger]
emma_: call scheduled on the subject of requirements, on April 25th
14:51:27 [emma_]
q- about
14:51:37 [emma_]
q- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabularies#Vocabulary_discussion_in_Pittsburgh
14:51:41 [emma_]
ack ant
14:51:55 [pmurray]
zakim, unmute me
14:51:55 [Zakim]
pmurray should no longer be muted
14:52:00 [rsinger]
antoine: question for pmurray and TomB, looking at vocabulary page, at the deliverable - there appear to be recommendations at the beginning, should this go into the recommendation section?
14:52:01 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabularies#Vocabulary_discussion_in_Pittsburgh
14:52:16 [rsinger]
TomB: I will circulate that to the group and see if we can work it in
14:52:28 [rsinger]
emma_: any other business?
14:52:38 [digikim]
yes
14:53:11 [rsinger]
???
14:53:13 [digikim]
did you hear?
14:53:27 [digikim]
I said that "sorry, didn't hear"
14:53:33 [rsinger]
ha!
14:53:34 [digikim]
:)
14:53:37 [antoine]
:/me :-d
14:53:54 [digikim]
:)
14:53:56 [digikim]
do you hear me?
14:54:29 [rsinger]
digikim: easier to read the report if it's transcluded to one big page
14:54:33 [rsinger]
is this an action?
14:54:50 [rsinger]
ok
14:55:00 [digikim]
(sorry, the sound quality is slightly difficult to understand)
14:55:06 [digikim]
yes
14:55:11 [digikim]
I can do it :)
14:55:15 [rsinger]
emma_: digikim would you be willing to do this?
14:55:24 [digikim]
I said it too, but sound quality seem to be both ways bad :)
14:55:28 [antoine]
q+
14:55:33 [emma_]
ack ant
14:55:40 [rsinger]
"digikim to transclude the final draft of the report"?
14:55:48 [rsinger]
is that right?
14:56:06 [rsinger]
(I realize that's not the action, I just want to know what the action actually is)
14:56:26 [digikim]
:)
14:56:56 [digikim]
antoine: sounds good
14:57:00 [digikim]
deadline?
14:57:10 [rsinger]
ACTION: Update the transcluded version of the report [digikim]
14:57:32 [digikim]
"ok" :)
14:57:51 [rsinger]
emma_: no deadline for this action
14:58:01 [rsinger]
... any other business?
14:58:19 [digikim]
thanks
14:58:21 [rsinger]
[adjourned]
14:58:23 [Zakim]
-jeff_
14:58:25 [marcia]
thanks
14:58:30 [rsinger]
my pleasure!
14:58:31 [Zakim]
-marcia
14:58:32 [jeff_]
jeff_ has left #lld
14:58:34 [Zakim]
-pmurray
14:58:36 [antoine]
zakim, please list attendees
14:58:36 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been +33.1.44.78.aaaa, emma_, antoine, rsinger, TomB, dvilasuero, kefo, jeff_, pmurray, michaelp, digikim, +1.330.672.aabb, marcia,
14:58:36 [ww]
ty everyone
14:58:37 [emma_]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
14:58:37 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/04/07-lld-minutes.html emma_
14:58:38 [Zakim]
... Jonathan_Rees, ww
14:58:39 [Zakim]
-digikim
14:58:43 [Zakim]
-michaelp
14:58:46 [pmurray]
pmurray has left #lld
14:58:47 [emma_]
zakim, please list attendees
14:58:47 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been +33.1.44.78.aaaa, emma_, antoine, rsinger, TomB, dvilasuero, kefo, jeff_, pmurray, michaelp, digikim, +1.330.672.aabb, marcia,
14:58:50 [Zakim]
... Jonathan_Rees, ww
14:58:50 [Zakim]
-kefo
14:58:52 [Zakim]
-ww
14:58:58 [michaelp]
michaelp has left #lld
14:59:05 [Zakim]
-Jonathan_Rees
15:00:40 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:00:40 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/04/07-lld-minutes.html antoine
15:01:02 [rsinger]
ye
15:02:08 [antoine]
zakim, please list attendees
15:02:08 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been +33.1.44.78.aaaa, emma_, antoine, rsinger, TomB, dvilasuero, kefo, jeff_, pmurray, michaelp, digikim, +1.330.672.aabb, marcia,
15:02:11 [Zakim]
... Jonathan_Rees, ww
15:02:22 [digikim]
antoine: what would be the optimal day to do a first update of the transcluded? ("now", "next wednesday", ...?)
15:02:40 [emma_]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:02:40 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/04/07-lld-minutes.html emma_
15:02:40 [antoine]
next wednesday is good
15:02:51 [digikim]
antoine: ok, marked it to my calendar
15:03:11 [rsinger]
ok, that looks good
15:03:13 [emma_]
ross, it's ok I think, you can dowlaod the minutes, edit them and sen the result to Antoine
15:03:25 [emma_]
thanks again for scribing today
15:03:42 [rsinger]
great, i'll sent them out later today
15:03:46 [rsinger]
thanks!
15:03:51 [emma_]
tks to you !
15:04:12 [Zakim]
-rsinger
15:04:18 [antoine]
ok, digikim!
15:04:28 [Zakim]
-emma_
15:04:43 [Zakim]
-antoine
15:04:53 [Zakim]
-TomB
15:04:55 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has ended
15:04:56 [Zakim]
Attendees were +33.1.44.78.aaaa, emma_, antoine, rsinger, TomB, dvilasuero, kefo, jeff_, pmurray, michaelp, digikim, +1.330.672.aabb, marcia, Jonathan_Rees, ww
15:05:07 [antoine]
zakim, bye
15:05:17 [antoine]
rrsagent, bye
15:05:17 [RRSAgent]
I see 6 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/04/07-lld-actions.rdf :
15:05:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: For Gordon and Karen to consider relation between problems and limitation section and the library resource wiki page. [1]
15:05:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/04/07-lld-irc#T14-37-33
15:05:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Cluster owners to check the bullet-point list reflects their understanding and covers relevant points [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/03/31-lld-minutes.html#action04] [2]
15:05:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/04/07-lld-irc#T14-38-56
15:05:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: edsu, emma, rsinger to create narrative text and add to bullet-points [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/03/31-lld-minutes.html#action05] [3]
15:05:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/04/07-lld-irc#T14-39-13
15:05:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Alex, Jeff, Martin, MichaelP elaborate on general purpose IT architecture for dealing with linked data with caching feature (short sketch for final report) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action04] [4]
15:05:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/04/07-lld-irc#T14-41-49
15:05:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Karen to request feedback from community on recommendations [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/03/24-lld-minutes.html#action04] [5]
15:05:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/04/07-lld-irc#T14-50-40
15:05:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Update the transcluded version of the report [digikim] [6]
15:05:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/04/07-lld-irc#T14-57-10
15:05:23 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #lld