IRC log of dap on 2011-04-06

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:56:38 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #dap
13:56:38 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/04/06-dap-irc
13:56:40 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
13:56:42 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #dap
13:56:44 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be DAP
13:56:44 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see UW_DAP()10:00AM scheduled to start in 4 minutes
13:56:46 [trackbot]
Meeting: Device APIs and Policy Working Group Teleconference
13:56:48 [trackbot]
Date: 06 April 2011
13:56:51 [AnssiK]
AnssiK has joined #dap
13:57:20 [fjh]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Apr/0005.html
13:57:22 [richt]
fjh, I seem to have a scheduling issue and may not be able to make the call today.
13:58:08 [fjh]
Chair: Robin_Berjon, Frederick_Hirsch
13:58:13 [fjh]
Present+ Robin_Berjon, Frederick_Hirsch
13:58:32 [fjh]
Regrets+ Rich_Tibbett
13:59:37 [fjh]
Regrets+ Marco _Marengo, Cécile_Marc
13:59:39 [Suresh]
Suresh has joined #dap
13:59:45 [richt]
richt has left #dap
13:59:51 [fjh]
zakim, code?
13:59:51 [Zakim]
the conference code is 3279 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.26.46.79.03 tel:+44.203.318.0479), fjh
13:59:58 [Kangchan]
Present+ Kangchan_Lee
14:00:06 [Suresh]
Present+ Suresh_Chitturi
14:00:23 [Wonsuk]
Present+ Wonsuk_Lee
14:00:38 [Zakim]
UW_DAP()10:00AM has now started
14:00:39 [Zakim]
+??P8
14:00:44 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:00:46 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller]
14:00:47 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:00:51 [darobin]
darobin has joined #dap
14:00:52 [Kangchan]
zakim, +??P8 is Kangchan
14:00:52 [Zakim]
sorry, Kangchan, I do not recognize a party named '+??P8'
14:01:01 [Kyungtak]
Kyungtak has joined #dap
14:01:05 [Kangchan]
zakim, P8 is Kangchan
14:01:05 [Zakim]
sorry, Kangchan, I do not recognize a party named 'P8'
14:01:07 [Zakim]
+??P10
14:01:11 [Zakim]
+ +1.781.534.aaaa
14:01:12 [fjh]
zakim, ?? is me
14:01:13 [Zakim]
sorry, fjh, I do not recognize a party named '??'
14:01:19 [fjh]
zakim, ??P10 isme
14:01:19 [Zakim]
I don't understand '??P10 isme', fjh
14:01:20 [Kyungtak]
Present+ Kyung-Tak_Lee
14:01:22 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller.a]
14:01:22 [Kangchan]
zakim, ??P8 is Kangchan
14:01:23 [Zakim]
+Kangchan; got it
14:01:25 [fjh]
zakim, ??P10 is me
14:01:25 [Zakim]
+fjh; got it
14:01:31 [sungok_you]
zakim, IPcaller is me
14:01:31 [Zakim]
+sungok_you; got it
14:01:34 [darobin]
Zakim, [IPCaller.a] is me
14:01:35 [Zakim]
+darobin; got it
14:01:47 [fjh]
zakim, who is making noise?
14:01:57 [Zakim]
+??P15
14:01:59 [Zakim]
fjh, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: sungok_you (10%), fjh (17%), darobin (9%)
14:02:06 [jgiraud]
jgiraud has joined #dap
14:02:19 [dom]
Present+ Dominique_Hazael-Massieux
14:02:19 [Zakim]
+??P16
14:02:20 [jgiraud]
Present+ Jerome_Giraud
14:02:22 [dom]
Zakim, ??P16 is me
14:02:22 [Zakim]
+dom; got it
14:02:24 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:02:24 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kangchan, sungok_you, fjh, +1.781.534.aaaa, darobin, ??P15, dom
14:02:26 [Zakim]
On IRC I see jgiraud, Kyungtak, darobin, Suresh, AnssiK, Zakim, RRSAgent, fjh_, Wonsuk, fjh, Kangchan, Dzung_Tran, sungok_you, wmaslowski, homata_, ilkka, lgombos, ingmar, blassey,
14:02:28 [Zakim]
... dom, trackbot
14:02:29 [Kyungtak]
Zakim, +??P15 is me
14:02:30 [Zakim]
sorry, Kyungtak, I do not recognize a party named '+??P15'
14:02:36 [wmaslowski]
wmaslowski has left #dap
14:02:40 [fjh]
zakim, aaaa is lgombos
14:02:40 [Zakim]
+lgombos; got it
14:02:46 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:02:46 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kangchan, sungok_you, fjh, lgombos, darobin, ??P15, dom
14:02:49 [Zakim]
On IRC I see jgiraud, Kyungtak, darobin, Suresh, AnssiK, Zakim, RRSAgent, fjh_, Wonsuk, fjh, Kangchan, Dzung_Tran, sungok_you, homata_, ilkka, lgombos, ingmar, blassey, dom,
14:02:49 [Kyungtak]
Zakim, ??P15 is me
14:02:53 [Zakim]
... trackbot
14:02:55 [Zakim]
+ +1.972.373.aabb
14:02:57 [Zakim]
+Kyungtak; got it
14:03:07 [Suresh]
zakim, aabb is Suresh
14:03:09 [Zakim]
+Suresh; got it
14:03:29 [lgombos]
Present+ Laszlo_Gombos
14:03:48 [dom]
Zakim, who's noisy?
14:04:01 [Zakim]
dom, listening for 12 seconds I heard sound from the following: fjh (19%)
14:04:14 [Zakim]
+??P19
14:04:15 [AnssiK]
Present+ Anssi_Kostiainen
14:04:17 [fjh]
zakim, who is making noise?
14:04:21 [AnssiK]
zakim, ??P19 is me
14:04:21 [Zakim]
+AnssiK; got it
14:04:29 [Zakim]
fjh, listening for 11 seconds I heard sound from the following: Suresh (77%), ??P19 (13%)
14:04:32 [dom]
Zakim, mute Suresh
14:04:32 [Zakim]
Suresh should now be muted
14:04:36 [darobin]
aaaah
14:04:40 [Claes]
Claes has joined #dap
14:04:50 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:04:50 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kangchan, sungok_you, fjh, lgombos, darobin, Kyungtak, dom, Suresh (muted), AnssiK
14:04:53 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Claes, jgiraud, Kyungtak, darobin, Suresh, AnssiK, Zakim, RRSAgent, fjh_, Wonsuk, fjh, Kangchan, Dzung_Tran, sungok_you, homata_, ilkka, lgombos, ingmar, blassey, dom,
14:04:55 [Zakim]
... trackbot
14:05:22 [fjh]
ScribeNick: lgombos
14:05:28 [fjh]
Topic: Administrative
14:05:43 [fjh]
June/July DAP F2F questionnaire, conclude this week: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/juljun-f2f/
14:06:01 [fjh]
fyi, HTML 5 license, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/0152.html
14:06:14 [fjh]
WebApps testing, request for feedback, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/0147.html
14:06:37 [lgombos]
TOPIC: Minutes Approval
14:06:45 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/att-0138/minutes-2011-03-30.html
14:07:14 [lgombos]
RESOLUTION: Minutes from 30 March 2011 are approved
14:07:25 [Zakim]
+Claes
14:07:43 [lgombos]
TOPIC: Chartering
14:08:27 [Zakim]
-dom
14:08:44 [Cathy]
Cathy has joined #dap
14:08:49 [fjh]
updated charter from Dom , http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Apr/0011.html
14:09:02 [Claes]
Present+ Claes_Nilsson
14:09:03 [fjh]
discussion, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Apr/0026.html
14:09:07 [Cathy]
Present+ Cathy_Chan
14:09:10 [Zakim]
+dom
14:10:32 [fjh]
all please review draft charter and send comments on the list
14:10:53 [Zakim]
+Cathy
14:11:22 [lgombos]
fjh: focus on deliverables for the draft charter review
14:12:43 [lgombos]
dom: regarding sysinfo - concrete api for battery and network, discussion ongoing for other sensors (generic vs. specific apis)
14:12:51 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:12:51 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kangchan, sungok_you, fjh, lgombos, darobin, Kyungtak, Suresh (muted), AnssiK, Claes, dom, Cathy
14:12:53 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Cathy, Claes, jgiraud, Kyungtak, darobin, Suresh, AnssiK, Zakim, RRSAgent, fjh_, Wonsuk, fjh, Kangchan, Dzung_Tran, sungok_you, homata_, ilkka, lgombos, ingmar,
14:12:55 [Zakim]
... blassey, dom, trackbot
14:12:58 [Suresh]
I think we agreed to also have a generic API for static properties
14:14:36 [dom]
ACTION-361?
14:14:36 [trackbot]
ACTION-361 -- Bryan Sullivan to provide use cases for device characteristics access -- due 2011-03-23 -- OPEN
14:14:36 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/361
14:14:36 [Claes]
+q
14:14:41 [fjh]
ack claes
14:17:50 [fjh]
Dom noted that we do not necessarily have agreement on a generic API for static properties but are looking for use cases
14:18:06 [Suresh]
q
14:18:15 [Suresh]
q+
14:18:41 [fjh]
ack Suresh
14:18:49 [lgombos]
Claes: Is it ia requirement to have a draft to include APIs in the charter ?
14:19:00 [fjh]
we need to be clear on scope and intent of deliverables
14:19:11 [lgombos]
dom: not a requirement, but good to have a draft/proposal
14:20:13 [fjh]
ACTION-343?
14:20:13 [trackbot]
ACTION-343 -- Richard Tibbett to propose better wording for System information and events api in new charter -- due 2011-03-02 -- OPEN
14:20:13 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/343
14:20:29 [fjh]
ACTION-344?
14:20:29 [trackbot]
ACTION-344 -- Frederick Hirsch to propose concrete text for privacy and feature permission for draft charter -- due 2011-03-16 -- OPEN
14:20:29 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/344
14:20:48 [lgombos]
Suresh: Use cases for static properties were screen and input charactersitcis of the device
14:21:08 [lgombos]
dom: some of these are already available in CSS3
14:23:18 [lgombos]
TOPIC: Editorial updates
14:23:37 [fjh]
HTML Media Capture
14:23:47 [lgombos]
dom: update sent to the spec
14:24:05 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Apr/0013.html
14:24:15 [lgombos]
dom: looking for feedback
14:24:15 [fjh]
need feedback on questions noted in this message, and draft
14:24:31 [darobin]
+1 for quick publish
14:24:31 [Zakim]
+??P0
14:24:59 [fjh]
please review will plan to agree to publish next way
14:25:20 [Wonsuk]
Zakim, +??P0 is me
14:25:20 [Zakim]
sorry, Wonsuk, I do not recognize a party named '+??P0'
14:25:23 [fjh]
Message draft based on alternative URI based approach
14:25:43 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Apr/0015.html
14:25:51 [Wonsuk]
Zakim, ??P0 is me
14:25:51 [Zakim]
+Wonsuk; got it
14:26:05 [fjh]
Maria no longer editing Messaging, request for new editor
14:26:23 [fjh]
updated Messaging draft -> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Apr/0028.html
14:27:42 [fjh]
"major weakness of that new approach is that it doesn't
14:27:42 [fjh]
allow for feature detection per protocol"
14:27:54 [Suresh]
Would the previous draft also made available along with this draft? I think we agreed so?
14:28:29 [lgombos]
dom: proposal publish as is, highlight the problem
14:28:50 [Suresh]
q+
14:28:53 [darobin]
+1 to publish
14:28:58 [fjh]
ack Suresh
14:29:36 [richt]
richt has joined #dap
14:30:07 [fjh]
previous version available in TR space -> http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-messaging-api-20110120/
14:30:30 [fjh]
suggest including link to previous alternative version in SOTD of draft
14:33:00 [fjh]
decision, wait a week for feedback, then pubiish WD next week
14:33:01 [lgombos]
dom: proposal: wait 1 week and then publish
14:33:27 [fjh]
Contacts
14:34:04 [darobin]
ACTION-271?
14:34:04 [trackbot]
ACTION-271 -- Robin Berjon to figure out the event loop stuff for contacts -- due 2011-03-23 -- OPEN
14:34:04 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/271
14:35:10 [fjh]
ACTION-522?
14:35:10 [trackbot]
ACTION-522 does not exist
14:35:51 [dom]
Zakim, mute me
14:35:51 [Zakim]
dom should now be muted
14:36:45 [darobin]
close ACTION-271
14:36:45 [trackbot]
ACTION-271 Figure out the event loop stuff for contacts closed
14:36:51 [fjh]
Robin noted that he is editing Contacts for editorial cleanup, completed ACTION-271, discussed with Rich. Additional edits from Rich coming then can be published.
14:37:06 [fjh]
Calendar
14:37:19 [dom]
Zakim, unmute me
14:37:19 [Zakim]
dom should no longer be muted
14:37:34 [dom]
Zakim, mute suresh
14:37:34 [Zakim]
Suresh should now be muted
14:38:11 [lgombos]
dom: added a note about the known issue re timezone..
14:38:43 [darobin]
http://www.w3.org/mid/74604A2C-5DEA-46DC-B38E-4E80B26A7582@berjon.com
14:39:14 [darobin]
ACTION: Robin to publish Calendar
14:39:14 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-378 - Publish Calendar [on Robin Berjon - due 2011-04-13].
14:39:19 [lgombos]
RESOLUTION: Publish the Calendar
14:39:38 [fjh]
s/Publish the Calendar/Publish FPWD of Calendar specification/
14:39:52 [fjh]
API Requirements note
14:39:58 [fjh]
ACTION-281?
14:39:58 [trackbot]
ACTION-281 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to take a stab at updating the API Requirements documents -- due 2011-05-10 -- OPEN
14:39:58 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/281
14:39:59 [dom]
Zakim, unmute me
14:39:59 [Zakim]
dom was not muted, dom
14:40:14 [fjh]
Topic: Battery Status Event Spec
14:40:28 [fjh]
initial editors draft, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Apr/0004.html
14:40:55 [AnssiK]
var handler = function (event) {
14:40:55 [AnssiK]
console.log(event.level);
14:40:55 [AnssiK]
window.removeEventListener('batterystatus', handler, true);
14:40:55 [AnssiK]
}
14:40:55 [AnssiK]
window.addEventListener('batterystatus', handler, true);
14:42:11 [AnssiK]
the above example is a refined one-shot usage example
14:42:26 [AnssiK]
to address Suresh concern re one-shot API behavior
14:42:49 [fjh]
+1 to early publication
14:43:00 [lgombos]
darobin: any reasno not to publish this soon ?
14:43:10 [AnssiK]
I don't see the benefit in exposing the battery status via navigator
14:43:22 [fjh]
s/reasno/reason/
14:43:24 [AnssiK]
a new DOM Event should be enough
14:43:36 [lgombos]
AnssiK: no specific objections
14:43:53 [AnssiK]
s/Event/event type/
14:43:56 [fjh]
proposed RESOLUTION: Publish FPWD of Battery Status Event Spec
14:44:02 [darobin]
ACTION: Robin to publish Battery Status
14:44:02 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-379 - Publish Battery Status [on Robin Berjon - due 2011-04-13].
14:44:04 [Suresh]
q+
14:44:07 [lgombos]
RESOLUTION: Publish FPWD of Battery Status Event Spec
14:44:29 [Dzung_Tran]
I want to make sure we address all the questions on the email thread before publish
14:45:39 [fjh]
Publication will be after outstanding comments addressed in draft
14:47:14 [darobin]
ACTION: Robin to CfC Battery Status
14:47:14 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-380 - CfC Battery Status [on Robin Berjon - due 2011-04-13].
14:47:50 [AnssiK]
darobin: sure
14:48:22 [fjh]
Anssi will note on list when edits complete, then Robin will send CfC, will publish next week
14:49:05 [lgombos]
fjh Network Connection Spec
14:49:10 [Suresh]
The event model is good but a light weight model mkaes sense as well without the dependency on the event model for simple use cases
14:49:17 [fjh]
ACTION-294?
14:49:17 [trackbot]
ACTION-294 -- Richard Tibbett to create an editors draft for new proposed network connection API -- due 2010-11-11 -- OPEN
14:49:17 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/294
14:49:26 [Suresh]
q+
14:49:30 [fjh]
s/fjh Network/Topic: Network/
14:49:34 [fjh]
ack Suresh
14:50:32 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/0123.html Suresh's proposal for Network API
14:50:54 [darobin]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/att-0123/NetworkInfo_API.html the draft
14:52:47 [fjh]
suresh: comments re multiple connections, not much support due to added complexity
14:52:53 [fjh]
close ACTION-294
14:52:53 [trackbot]
ACTION-294 Create an editors draft for new proposed network connection API closed
14:53:13 [darobin]
q+ ConnectionChange event
14:53:19 [dom]
Zakim, mute me
14:53:19 [Zakim]
dom should now be muted
14:53:22 [darobin]
ack ConnectionChange
14:53:24 [darobin]
ack event
14:53:28 [lgombos]
Suresh: we could consider roaming info
14:53:28 [darobin]
q+ to talk about ConnectionChange event
14:53:35 [darobin]
ack me
14:53:35 [Zakim]
darobin, you wanted to talk about ConnectionChange event
14:53:44 [dom]
q+
14:53:49 [dom]
ack me
14:53:55 [lgombos]
darobin: Should there be an even if connection changed ?
14:54:07 [fjh]
s/even/event/
14:54:16 [Zakim]
-Kyungtak
14:54:20 [dom]
+1 on specifying it in there
14:54:37 [lgombos]
dom: triggering online event on ConnectionChange is one option
14:54:43 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:54:46 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kangchan, sungok_you, fjh, lgombos, darobin, Suresh, AnssiK, Claes, dom, Cathy, Wonsuk
14:54:50 [Zakim]
On IRC I see richt, Cathy, Claes, jgiraud, darobin, Suresh, AnssiK, Zakim, RRSAgent, fjh_, Wonsuk, fjh, Kangchan, Dzung_Tran, sungok_you, homata_, ilkka, lgombos, ingmar, blassey,
14:54:51 [lgombos]
darobin: Spec should be specific on this
14:54:53 [dom]
s/is one option/is what is done in the Android implementation/
14:54:53 [Zakim]
... dom, trackbot
14:55:10 [dom]
Zakim, mute me
14:55:10 [Zakim]
dom should now be muted
14:56:16 [dom]
Zakim, unmute me
14:56:16 [Zakim]
dom should no longer be muted
14:56:38 [lgombos]
lgombos: would the event fire from going from 2G to 3G ?
14:56:55 [dom]
yes
14:57:00 [fjh]
zakim, who is making noise?
14:57:05 [dom]
Zakim, mute suresh
14:57:05 [Zakim]
Suresh should now be muted
14:57:12 [Zakim]
fjh, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Suresh (23%), fjh (9%), darobin (14%)
14:57:59 [dom]
Zakim, unmute suresh
14:57:59 [Zakim]
Suresh should no longer be muted
14:58:16 [lgombos]
fjh: next step is to update the spec with the eventing mechanism
15:00:56 [dom]
Suresh, http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/offline.html#event-online is the place where the online event is defined
15:01:16 [darobin]
ACTION: Robin to send a CfC for Network when Suresh is done integrating the edits
15:01:16 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-381 - Send a CfC for Network when Suresh is done integrating the edits [on Robin Berjon - due 2011-04-13].
15:02:21 [lgombos]
TOPIC Action reviews
15:02:23 [darobin]
ACTION-251?
15:02:24 [trackbot]
ACTION-251 -- John Morris to review privacy text related to ISSUE-78 for capture -- due 2010-10-20 -- OPEN
15:02:24 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/251
15:02:30 [darobin]
ACTION-307?
15:02:30 [trackbot]
ACTION-307 -- Richard Tibbett to send email to list with resolutions for open issues against contacts, clarifying status -- due 2010-11-24 -- OPEN
15:02:30 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/307
15:02:40 [darobin]
ACTION-330?
15:02:40 [trackbot]
ACTION-330 -- John Morris to review SysInfo privacy considerations section, and ISSUE-64 on "generic" -- due 2011-01-26 -- OPEN
15:02:40 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/330
15:02:49 [darobin]
ACTION-323?
15:02:49 [trackbot]
ACTION-323 -- Bryan Sullivan to update sysinfo related to power discussion -- due 2011-01-12 -- OPEN
15:02:49 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/323
15:02:58 [darobin]
ACTION-339?
15:02:58 [trackbot]
ACTION-339 -- Laszlo Gombos to go through existing DAP APIs to see if there are use cases there for Feat Perms (or if the existing approaches work better) -- due 2011-02-23 -- OPEN
15:02:58 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/339
15:03:20 [fjh]
ISSUE-101?
15:03:20 [trackbot]
ISSUE-101 -- Should we define a default audio (video?) codec for capture? if so, which? -- open
15:03:20 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/101
15:04:15 [fjh]
ISSUE-101: discussed at F2F, agreed to not specify codec in DAP
15:04:15 [trackbot]
ISSUE-101 Should we define a default audio (video?) codec for capture? if so, which? notes added
15:04:21 [fjh]
close ISSUE-101
15:04:22 [trackbot]
ISSUE-101 Should we define a default audio (video?) codec for capture? if so, which? closed
15:05:08 [fjh]
rrsagent, generate minutes
15:05:08 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/04/06-dap-minutes.html fjh
15:05:22 [Zakim]
-Claes
15:05:22 [Zakim]
-darobin
15:05:22 [Zakim]
-Kangchan
15:05:23 [Zakim]
-dom
15:05:23 [Zakim]
-lgombos
15:05:24 [Zakim]
-Suresh
15:05:25 [Zakim]
-sungok_you
15:05:27 [Zakim]
-fjh
15:05:27 [Wonsuk]
Wonsuk has left #dap
15:05:37 [Zakim]
-Wonsuk
15:05:41 [Zakim]
-AnssiK
15:06:00 [Zakim]
-Cathy
15:06:02 [Zakim]
UW_DAP()10:00AM has ended
15:06:03 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.781.534.aaaa, Kangchan, fjh, sungok_you, darobin, dom, lgombos, +1.972.373.aabb, Kyungtak, Suresh, AnssiK, Claes, Cathy, Wonsuk
15:10:15 [fjh]
Present+ Sungok_You
15:10:49 [fjh]
s/aaaah//
15:11:13 [fjh]
s/\+q//
15:11:24 [fjh]
s/^q$//
15:12:33 [fjh]
s/darobin: sure/darobin: sure, will send note to list when edits complete/
15:12:54 [fjh]
Topic: Adjourn
15:13:00 [fjh]
rrsagent, generate minutes
15:13:00 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/04/06-dap-minutes.html fjh
17:16:41 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #dap
18:16:23 [fjh]
fjh has joined #dap
18:16:35 [fjh]
ACTION-251?
18:16:35 [trackbot]
ACTION-251 -- John Morris to review privacy text related to ISSUE-78 for capture -- due 2010-10-20 -- OPEN
18:16:35 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/251
18:16:42 [fjh]
ISSUE-78?
18:16:42 [trackbot]
ISSUE-78 -- Capture has a minimisation problem with EXIF data (e.g. it could be Geotagged) -- closed
18:16:42 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/78
18:17:00 [fjh]
ACTION-330?
18:17:00 [trackbot]
ACTION-330 -- John Morris to review SysInfo privacy considerations section, and ISSUE-64 on "generic" -- due 2011-01-26 -- OPEN
18:17:00 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/330
18:17:06 [fjh]
ISSUE-64?
18:17:06 [trackbot]
ISSUE-64 -- "Generic" sensors may permit discovering sensitive information -- closed
18:17:06 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/64
18:22:54 [fjh]
ACTION-323?
18:22:54 [trackbot]
ACTION-323 -- Bryan Sullivan to update sysinfo related to power discussion -- due 2011-01-12 -- OPEN
18:22:54 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/323