IRC log of ws-ra on 2011-03-22

Timestamps are in UTC.

19:27:41 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ws-ra
19:27:41 [RRSAgent]
logging to
19:27:43 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
19:27:43 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #ws-ra
19:27:45 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WSRA
19:27:45 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_WSRA()3:30PM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
19:27:46 [trackbot]
Meeting: Web Services Resource Access Working Group Teleconference
19:27:46 [trackbot]
Date: 22 March 2011
19:28:11 [Zakim]
WS_WSRA()3:30PM has now started
19:28:18 [Zakim]
19:28:29 [Ashok]
Ashok has joined #ws-ra
19:28:37 [dug]
dug has joined #ws-ra
19:28:50 [Ram]
Ram has joined #ws-ra
19:30:20 [Zakim]
19:30:29 [Zakim]
19:31:22 [Zakim]
19:32:06 [Zakim]
19:32:20 [Zakim]
+ +1.908.696.aaaa
19:34:29 [Ashok]
scribenick: Ashok
19:34:33 [dug]
19:34:49 [Ashok]
Topic: Agenda bashing
19:35:00 [Ashok]
No changes to agenda
19:35:34 [dug]
19:35:44 [Ashok]
Topic: Approval of minutes for March 1
19:35:54 [Ashok]
19:36:15 [Ashok]
RESOLUTION: Minutes approved w/o objection
19:36:47 [Ashok]
Topic: Issue-12112 Enum: MaxCharacters behavior is ambiguous -Burkhart
19:37:01 [Ashok]
Ram: Proposal looks good!
19:37:31 [Ashok]
RESOLUTION: Issue 12112 resolved as proposed in bugzilla
19:37:56 [Ashok]
Topic: Issue-11776 Enum: inconsistency between Items and Elements -Davis
19:38:24 [Ashok]
No objections to proposal
19:38:47 [Ashok]
RESOLUTION: Issue 11776 resolved as proposed in bugzilla
19:39:30 [Ashok]
Topic: Issue-12093 MEX: PutMetadata and dialects/types that don't define identifiers
19:39:33 [dug]
19:39:51 [Ashok]
Dug has proposal in bugzilla -- comment 3
19:43:41 [Ashok]
No objections to proposal
19:43:52 [li]
li has joined #ws-ra
19:44:10 [Ashok]
RESOLUTION: Issue 120093 resolved as proposed in bugzilla
19:44:29 [Ashok]
... comment 3 by Doug Davis
19:44:43 [Ashok]
Bob: We are at zero issues
19:45:21 [Ashok]
Bob: Talks about CR
19:45:46 [dug]
19:45:53 [Ashok]
... I am unavailable for the next 2 weeks
19:46:09 [Ashok]
... can have a call next week if people wish
19:46:46 [dug]
19:47:30 [Ashok]
Bob: We need docs with the final changes so folks can look at them
19:47:51 [Ashok]
... minimum CR period is 3 weeks
19:48:00 [Ashok]
... sound right to people?
19:48:15 [Ashok]
Yves: Depends on how long it takes to gather results
19:50:02 [Ashok]
Bob: Discusses testing required
19:50:09 [dug]
19:50:36 [Ashok]
That's the status page for tests
19:51:18 [dug]
19:51:52 [dug]
19:52:40 [Ashok]
Dug: Ram sent mail about one of the tests having to change based on ENUM updates
19:52:43 [dug]
19:53:41 [Zakim]
19:54:05 [Ashok]
Doug: I can update the tests
19:54:09 [dug]
19:54:23 [asoldano]
asoldano has joined #ws-ra
19:54:33 [Ram]
19:55:23 [Bob_]
ack ram
19:57:04 [Zakim]
+ +39.331.574.aabb
19:57:15 [dug]
is that dave?
19:57:24 [asoldano]
Zakim, aabb is asoldano
19:57:24 [Zakim]
+asoldano; got it
19:58:07 [asoldano]
sorry, cheated again by EU and US chaning time in different weeks
19:58:34 [Ashok]
Discussion of checking test coverage
20:00:02 [Ashok]
Bob: We will do nxn tests pairwise and remotely
20:00:21 [Ashok]
Li: Update your address in the table
20:01:03 [Ashok]
Gil: I will have the Oracle endpoint public by end of the week
20:02:01 [Ashok]
... Oracle client implementation will take a couple of weeks
20:03:16 [Zakim]
+ +1.831.713.aacc
20:03:27 [Zakim]
20:05:05 [gpilz]
gpilz has joined #ws-ra
20:05:46 [Ashok]
Li: I can do that in a couple of days
20:05:47 [Ashok]
Bob: Li can you check test coverage?
20:05:59 [Ashok]
Li: There may be one change needed
20:06:24 [Ashok]
Doug: I will send out note when the docs are updated ... 3/24
20:06:55 [Ashok]
Bob: Target publication date the week of April 4
20:07:08 [Ashok]
Yves: Will there be a change in the namespaces?
20:07:56 [Ashok]
Bob: Change namespace date to 3/29
20:08:43 [Ashok]
... estimated publication date April 15 or so
20:09:08 [Ashok]
... minimum CR period brings us out to May 6
20:09:20 [Ashok]
... there are no features at risk
20:10:53 [Ashok]
Bob: Is this a good target?
20:10:59 [Ashok]
No objections
20:11:29 [Ashok]
Bob: We will meet next week and tighten up some of the dates
20:11:30 [Dug1]
Dug1 has joined #ws-ra
20:11:37 [dug]
20:12:10 [Ashok]
... we need a meeting next week to have a vote on the docs
20:12:45 [Ashok]
Ram: I will not be able to attend
20:12:55 [Ashok]
Bob: Shall we do an email ballot
20:13:19 [Ashok]
... if we get the docs on 3/24 can we have a ballot on 3/29?
20:14:29 [dug]
20:15:03 [Bob_]
action: Yves set up wbs for cr ballot
20:15:03 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-178 - Set up wbs for cr ballot [on Yves Lafon - due 2011-03-29].
20:15:04 [Ashok]
Bob: Yves, could you set up a ballot ... yes/no on each document
20:15:30 [Bob_]
conclude by March 19 end of business
20:16:24 [asoldano]
20:16:25 [Zakim]
20:16:26 [Zakim]
- +1.908.696.aaaa
20:16:27 [Zakim]
20:16:29 [Zakim]
20:16:29 [Zakim]
- +1.831.713.aacc
20:16:29 [Ashok]
20:16:30 [Zakim]
20:16:33 [Bob_]
rrsagent, generate minutes
20:16:33 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate Bob_
20:16:34 [Zakim]
20:16:51 [Zakim]
20:16:53 [Zakim]
WS_WSRA()3:30PM has ended
20:16:54 [Zakim]
Attendees were Bob_Freund, [Microsoft], Doug_Davis, Ashok_Malhotra, Yves, +1.908.696.aaaa, Gilbert_Pilz, +39.331.574.aabb, asoldano, +1.831.713.aacc
20:36:47 [gpilz]
gpilz has left #ws-ra
22:18:57 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #ws-ra