IRC log of mediafrag on 2011-03-16

Timestamps are in UTC.

09:01:33 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mediafrag
09:01:33 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/03/16-mediafrag-irc
09:01:35 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
09:01:35 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mediafrag
09:01:37 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be IA_MFWG
09:01:37 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot, I see IA_MFWG()5:00AM already started
09:01:38 [trackbot]
Meeting: Media Fragments Working Group Teleconference
09:01:38 [trackbot]
Date: 16 March 2011
09:02:02 [erik]
chair: Erik
09:02:12 [erik]
scribe: Erik
09:02:23 [erik]
ScribeNick: Erik
09:02:37 [erik]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2011Mar/0006.html
09:05:57 [davy]
davy has joined #mediafrag
09:07:17 [Zakim]
+Yves
09:14:04 [erik]
present: Erik, Davy, Yves
09:14:20 [erik]
regrets: Raphael, Thomas
09:14:28 [erik]
TOPIC: ADMIN
09:15:22 [davy]
scribenick: davy
09:15:47 [davy]
Yves: everything is ok now for transition to 2nd LC
09:16:02 [davy]
... LCDW publication is on its way (hopefully tomorrow)
09:16:21 [davy]
TOPIC: HTML5 Bugs
09:16:38 [davy]
Erik: all agree with list of bugs proposed by Silvia
09:16:57 [davy]
close Action-211
09:16:57 [trackbot]
ACTION-211 Start a new thread on what bugs to submit to HTML5 closed
09:17:19 [davy]
action: Silvia to submit the proposed list of bugs to HTML5
09:17:19 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-213 - Submit the proposed list of bugs to HTML5 [on Silvia Pfeiffer - due 2011-03-23].
09:18:00 [davy]
TOPIC: WHATWG Liason
09:18:54 [davy]
Yves: discussion going on right now
09:19:07 [Yves]
s/WHATWG/HTML-WG/
09:19:18 [davy]
... Silvia is following this thread
09:19:36 [davy]
TOPIC: TEST CASES
09:20:52 [Yves]
ACTION-146?
09:20:52 [trackbot]
ACTION-146 -- Jack Jansen to identify and add in corrib any missing test cases for temporal fragments -- due 2010-03-03 -- OPEN
09:20:52 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/actions/146
09:21:09 [davy_]
davy_ has joined #mediafrag
09:21:20 [Yves]
ACTION-146?
09:21:20 [trackbot]
ACTION-146 -- Jack Jansen to identify any missing test cases for temporal fragments -- due 2010-03-03 -- OPEN
09:21:20 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/actions/146
09:21:37 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/03/16-mediafrag-minutes.html davy_
09:22:15 [davy_]
issue-9?
09:22:15 [trackbot]
ISSUE-9 -- Should we have the media type inside the Test Cases? -- open
09:22:15 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/issues/9
09:22:29 [davy_]
Davy: the media type is already in the test cases
09:22:45 [davy_]
close Issue-9
09:22:45 [trackbot]
ISSUE-9 Should we have the media type inside the Test Cases? closed
09:25:27 [erik]
Test Cases ... nothing changed recently
09:25:46 [erik]
currently working on software for MF server test cases
09:26:32 [erik]
IBBT ... client side evaluation in the near future (+/- month of May)
09:26:57 [erik]
s/currently/IBBT ... currently
09:27:10 [erik]
rrsagent, draft minutes
09:27:10 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/03/16-mediafrag-minutes.html erik
09:28:25 [erik]
concerning Daily Motion, that is
09:28:38 [davy]
TOPIC: MEDIA FRAGMENT SPECIFICATION
09:29:16 [davy]
Erik: RTSP processing is now an appendix of the spec, so we can close issue 18
09:29:21 [davy]
close issue-18
09:29:21 [trackbot]
ISSUE-18 RTSP processing of Media Fragments URI closed
09:29:53 [davy]
TOPIC: OPEN ISSUES
09:30:38 [davy]
Yves: still have to invite Adison for a telco
09:30:59 [davy]
... but we need to do this when there are enough people on the call
09:32:12 [Yves]
ACTION: erik to poke WG members
09:32:12 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-214 - Poke WG members [on Erik Mannens - due 2011-03-23].
09:32:23 [davy]
action: Erik to poke people and encourage them to join the telecons
09:32:23 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-215 - Poke people and encourage them to join the telecons [on Erik Mannens - due 2011-03-23].
09:32:53 [davy]
TOPIC: AOB
09:33:06 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/03/16-mediafrag-minutes.html davy
09:33:57 [davy]
[adjourned]
09:34:02 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/03/16-mediafrag-minutes.html davy
09:34:02 [Zakim]
-Yves
09:34:09 [Zakim]
-Erik
09:34:11 [Zakim]
IA_MFWG()5:00AM has ended
09:34:13 [Zakim]
Attendees were +329331aaaa, Yves, Erik, Davy
09:56:37 [davy]
davy has joined #mediafrag
11:33:29 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mediafrag
12:25:08 [foolip]
foolip has joined #mediafrag