IRC log of wai-wcag on 2011-02-10

Timestamps are in UTC.

21:00:59 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
21:00:59 [RRSAgent]
logging to
21:01:01 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
21:01:01 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #wai-wcag
21:01:03 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
21:01:03 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot, I see WAI_WCAG()4:00PM already started
21:01:04 [trackbot]
Meeting: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
21:01:04 [Zakim]
21:01:04 [trackbot]
Date: 10 February 2011
21:01:31 [MichaelC]
zakim, aaaa is Mary_Utt
21:01:31 [Zakim]
+Mary_Utt; got it
21:01:48 [Loretta]
Loretta has joined #WAI-WCAG
21:01:52 [Zakim]
21:02:25 [Zakim]
21:02:45 [MichaelC]
zakim, IPcaller is Adam_Solomon
21:02:45 [Zakim]
+Adam_Solomon; got it
21:04:15 [adam]
adam has joined #wai-wcag
21:05:29 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.253.aabb
21:05:38 [David]
David has joined #wai-wcag
21:05:47 [MichaelC]
zakim, aabb is Loretta_Guarino_Reid
21:05:47 [Zakim]
+Loretta_Guarino_Reid; got it
21:05:56 [Zakim]
21:06:11 [MichaelC]
zakim, Microsoft is Wolf_Schmidt
21:06:11 [Zakim]
+Wolf_Schmidt; got it
21:08:05 [Zakim]
+ +1.360.543.aacc
21:08:47 [MichaelC]
zakim, aacc is Daman_Wandke
21:08:47 [Zakim]
+Daman_Wandke; got it
21:08:48 [Daman]
Daman has joined #wai-wcag
21:08:50 [MichaelC]
scribe: adam
21:09:13 [MichaelC]
regrets: Marc_Johlic
21:09:14 [adam]
Topic: Sufficient Silverlight Technique for SC 2.1.1: Providing Keyboard Shortcuts for a Silverlight Application as a Whole
21:09:32 [MichaelC]
21:12:43 [Loretta]
Providing Keyboard Shortcuts that Work across the Entire Silverlight Application
21:17:05 [Loretta]
21:19:28 [Zakim]
21:19:50 [Zakim]
21:24:42 [Zakim]
21:26:16 [adam]
Resolution: Accepted as amended
21:29:07 [adam]
Topic: PDF Technology Notes
21:39:37 [Zakim]
21:40:17 [MichaelC]
zakim, mute Tim
21:40:17 [Zakim]
Tim_Boland should now be muted
21:40:49 [Zakim]
21:53:00 [adam]
RESOLUTION: Accepted under provision that references be turned into links, version info is provided for AT, authoring, and repair tools, and references to API inspection tools, and information is provided about which tools can be used for typical PDF test procedures
21:56:25 [adam]
Topic: Issue LC-2427: F61: 24 hours?
21:56:56 [MichaelC]
22:01:38 [adam]
Action: Beer revise test procedure for F61
22:01:38 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-122 - Revise test procedure for F61 [on Chris Beer - due 2011-02-17].
22:06:51 [adam]
Resolution: Leave open - revise test procedure
22:07:13 [adam]
Topic: Issue LC-2456: Reword G1 'Description' and 'Note'. (This will make "Skip to Main" as a permanent visible link)
22:14:02 [adam]
Action: Loretta revise response
22:14:02 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-123 - Revise response [on Loretta Guarino Reid - due 2011-02-17].
22:14:37 [MichaelC]
see WG notes in
22:14:43 [MichaelC]
action-123: see WG notes in
22:14:43 [trackbot]
ACTION-123 Revise response notes added
22:15:53 [adam]
Resolution: Leave open
22:16:14 [adam]
Topic: Issue LC-2438: Test in G68 does not seem to fit
22:20:48 [Zakim]
22:22:21 [Zakim]
22:25:16 [adam]
Action: solomon revise (alternatives and labels) see WG notes in
22:25:17 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-124 - Revise (alternatives and labels) see WG notes in [on Adam Solomon - due 2011-02-17].
22:25:45 [adam]
Resolution: Leave open
22:26:02 [adam]
Topic: Issue LC-2439: either/or test seems incorrect: #2 must be true
22:37:59 [adam]
Resolution: Accepted as amended.
22:38:25 [adam]
Topic: Issue LC-2441: Test does not cover appropriateness of audio description
22:43:36 [adam]
Resolution: Accepted as amended
22:43:55 [adam]
Topic: Issue LC-2442: Missing explicit requirement that styleswitcher be positioned at the top of the page
22:47:07 [adam]
Resolution: Accepted as amended
22:47:27 [adam]
Topic: Issue LC-2465: Test needs specification of window size and criteria for compliance
22:57:38 [adam]
Resolution: Leave open
22:59:10 [Zakim]
22:59:12 [Mary]
Mary has left #wai-wcag
22:59:15 [Zakim]
22:59:17 [Zakim]
22:59:17 [Zakim]
22:59:20 [Zakim]
22:59:24 [Zakim]
22:59:26 [Zakim]
23:00:05 [Zakim]
23:00:06 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()4:00PM has ended
23:00:07 [Zakim]
Attendees were Bruce_Bailey, David_MacDonald, +1.774.316.aaaa, Michael_Cooper, Mary_Utt, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, Adam_Solomon, +1.650.253.aabb, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Wolf_Schmidt,
23:00:10 [Zakim]
... +1.360.543.aacc, Daman_Wandke, Tim_Boland
23:02:20 [MichaelC]
trackbot, end meeting
23:02:20 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
23:02:20 [Zakim]
sorry, trackbot, I don't know what conference this is
23:02:21 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
23:02:21 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate trackbot
23:02:22 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
23:02:22 [RRSAgent]
I see 3 open action items saved in :
23:02:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Beer revise test procedure for F61 [1]
23:02:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in
23:02:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Loretta revise response [2]
23:02:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in
23:02:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: solomon revise (alternatives and labels) see WG notes in [3]
23:02:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in