IRC log of soap-jms on 2011-02-08

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:38:48 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
16:38:48 [RRSAgent]
logging to
16:38:50 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:38:50 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
16:38:52 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:38:52 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 22 minutes
16:38:53 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:38:53 [trackbot]
Date: 08 February 2011
17:01:59 [padams2]
padams2 has joined #soap-jms
17:02:02 [Derek]
Derek has joined #SOAP-JMS
17:02:04 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
17:02:11 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.286.aaaa
17:02:22 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.246.aabb
17:02:22 [padams]
Zakim, aaaa is padams
17:02:23 [Zakim]
+padams; got it
17:02:45 [Derek]
Zakim, aabb is Derek
17:02:46 [Zakim]
+Derek; got it
17:03:08 [Zakim]
+ +44.196.287.aacc
17:03:15 [Zakim]
+ +1.209.474.aadd
17:03:48 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
17:04:21 [mphillip]
Zakim, aacc is Mark
17:04:21 [Zakim]
+Mark; got it
17:04:59 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
17:04:59 [Zakim]
On the phone I see padams, Derek, Mark, +1.209.474.aadd
17:05:00 [Zakim]
On IRC I see eric, Derek, padams, Zakim, RRSAgent, mphillip, trackbot, Yves
17:05:03 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Appointment of the scribe
17:05:07 [eric]
Zakim, aadd is eric
17:05:07 [Zakim]
+eric; got it
17:05:08 [mphillip]
scribe: Mark
17:05:14 [mphillip]
chair: Eric
17:05:19 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.663.aaee
17:05:28 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
17:05:29 [mphillip]
Topic: Approval of prior meeting minutes
17:06:08 [mphillip]
Minutes are approved without amendment
17:06:17 [mphillip]
Topic: Review the agenda
17:06:43 [mphillip]
No changes
17:06:46 [mphillip]
Topic: Administrative items
17:07:24 [mphillip]
Eric: Propose we skip next week's call - will decide later in the call
17:07:34 [mphillip]
Eric: Introducing Matthew
17:13:14 [mphillip]
Topic: Review action items
17:13:48 [mphillip]
Eric: 146 to follow up with Oracle, no progress
17:14:40 [mphillip]
Eric: 202 and 242 - both related moving to PR - propose we close
17:14:50 [mphillip]
close action-202
17:14:50 [trackbot]
ACTION-202 Investigate the necessary steps for completing CR and moving to PR closed
17:14:53 [mphillip]
close action-242
17:14:53 [trackbot]
ACTION-242 Clarify with Yves the criteria needed for PR vs. Rec closed
17:15:06 [mphillip]
Phil: No progress on 222
17:15:32 [mphillip]
17:15:35 [mphillip]
Phil: No progress on 223
17:15:42 [mphillip]
Derek: No progress on 222
17:16:27 [mphillip]
Phil: Does WebSphere Message Broker test with WebSphere App. Server?
17:16:35 [mphillip]
Matthew: Yes - tested with WAS 7
17:17:33 [mphillip]
Phil: Would interpos between two IBM products count towards compliance?
17:17:45 [mphillip]
Eric: We'll come back to that question
17:18:38 [mphillip]
Eric: 243 still investigating TIBCO testing with WAS
17:18:49 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Moving to PR (via CR? & LC)
17:19:28 [mphillip]
Eric: If Message Broker can declare compliance, then the fact that it also works with WAS would be a bonus but not essential
17:19:47 [mphillip]
Eric: We need to show that each feature in the spec has been implemented
17:20:03 [eric]
17:20:15 [mphillip]
Eric: We do not currently have an implementation which includes WSDL support
17:21:29 [mphillip]
Matthew: Message Broker has implemented the IRI part of the spec. (and can pull the IRI from WSDL) but WSDL properties are not implemented
17:21:59 [mphillip]
action matthew to investigate whether CXF supports WSDL
17:21:59 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-244 - Investigate whether CXF supports WSDL [on Matthew Golby-Kirk - due 2011-02-15].
17:23:33 [mphillip]
Eric: Phil and Matthew to look into compatibility between IBM products
17:24:00 [mphillip]
Eric: 2 interoperable IBM products may be enough to move to PR, but probably not to reach W3C recommendation
17:26:31 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Specification Issues:
17:26:39 [mphillip]
Eric: No new issues
17:27:01 [mphillip]
17:27:39 [mphillip]
Eric: Draft is in RFC editors queue, IANA have registered the URI scheme
17:27:49 [mphillip]
Eric: See:
17:27:49 [mphillip]
17:28:08 [mphillip]
Eric: and the registry has been created
17:28:54 [mphillip]
Eric: Now chasing up the timeline for completion
17:30:36 [mphillip]
Topic: AOB?
17:31:19 [mphillip]
Eric: Should we meet next week ?
17:31:33 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: We will skip the next meeting
17:31:41 [Zakim]
17:31:42 [Zakim]
- +1.919.663.aaee
17:31:48 [Zakim]
17:31:48 [Zakim]
17:31:53 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
17:31:53 [Zakim]
17:31:55 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
17:31:57 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.512.286.aaaa, +1.708.246.aabb, padams, Derek, +44.196.287.aacc, +1.209.474.aadd, Mark, eric, +1.919.663.aaee
17:32:25 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
17:32:25 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate mphillip
17:32:31 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make log public
19:00:44 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
19:09:03 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms
19:50:58 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms