IRC log of soap-jms on 2011-02-01

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:52:19 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
16:52:19 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/02/01-soap-jms-irc
16:52:21 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:52:21 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
16:52:23 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:52:23 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 8 minutes
16:52:24 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:52:24 [trackbot]
Date: 01 February 2011
16:56:45 [mphillip]
mphillip has changed the topic to: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2011Jan/0018.html (mphillip)
16:59:11 [mphillip]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2011Jan/0018.html
16:59:12 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
16:59:19 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.663.aaaa
16:59:20 [mphillip]
Chair: Eric
17:00:30 [padams2]
padams2 has joined #soap-jms
17:01:03 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.286.aabb
17:01:20 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
17:01:23 [padams]
zakim, aabb is phil
17:01:23 [Zakim]
+phil; got it
17:01:48 [Zakim]
+ +44.196.287.aacc
17:01:55 [padams]
zakim, aabb is padams
17:01:58 [Zakim]
sorry, padams, I do not recognize a party named 'aabb'
17:02:06 [mphillip]
Zakim, aacc is Mark
17:02:06 [Zakim]
+Mark; got it
17:02:39 [padams]
anyone know how to give Zakim the *correct* name ?
17:03:10 [padams]
zakim, phil is padams
17:03:10 [Zakim]
+padams; got it
17:03:18 [padams]
ha, good guess
17:03:21 [Zakim]
+ +1.209.474.aadd
17:04:07 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.246.aaee
17:04:08 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
17:04:15 [mphillip]
Regrets: Matthew Golby-Kirk
17:04:45 [mphillip]
Topic: Appointment of the scribe
17:04:49 [Derek]
Derek has joined #SOAP-JMS
17:04:51 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
17:05:00 [mphillip]
Topic: Approval of prior meeting minutes
17:05:24 [mphillip]
No objections to approving the minutes
17:05:34 [mphillip]
Topic: Review the agenda
17:06:17 [mphillip]
No modifications
17:06:26 [mphillip]
Topic: Administrative items
17:06:41 [mphillip]
Should we skip next week's call?
17:07:24 [mphillip]
Matthew Golby-Kirk has joined the workgroup
17:07:41 [mphillip]
Topic: Review action items
17:08:28 [mphillip]
Eric: Keeps following up 146, and moving to PR but no progress - 241 closed
17:08:34 [mphillip]
close action-241
17:08:34 [trackbot]
ACTION-241 Rewrite sentence in URI scheme abstract that the commenter pointed out. closed
17:08:50 [mphillip]
Derek: No progress on 222
17:08:58 [mphillip]
Phil: No progress on 223
17:09:44 [mphillip]
Topic: Moving to PR (via CR? & LC)
17:11:27 [mphillip]
No progress on testing
17:11:36 [mphillip]
Hopeful that we will be able to get some resource to start testing WebSphere Message Broker's SOAP/JMS for interoperabily against CXF
17:12:31 [mphillip]
Demonstrating interoperability should be sufficient to move the spec. to PR
17:13:52 [mphillip]
Phil: Believes WebSphere App. Server is compliant with the spec. with the exception of the latest change to contentEncoding
17:15:55 [mphillip]
Eric: The compliance testing should be against the last working draft, so could exclude the very latest change
17:17:03 [mphillip]
Derek: Believe implementation is one failure away from compliance on the last working draft, but it is difficult to get the QA organisation to retest for interops against a different implementation
17:17:42 [mphillip]
Eric: Will check with Yves what is required. One criteria is vendors asserting compliance, but another criteria is interops testing
17:19:21 [mphillip]
Phil: WebSphere Beta 3 should be publicly available and contain the latest SOAP/JMS
17:20:03 [mphillip]
Action Eric to clarify with Yves the criteria needed for PR vs. Rec
17:20:04 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-242 - Clarify with Yves the criteria needed for PR vs. Rec [on Eric Johnson - due 2011-02-08].
17:20:48 [mphillip]
Action eric tofind out what TIBCOare doing with Websphere (re: compatibility testing and latest versions)
17:20:48 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-243 - Tofind out what TIBCOare doing with Websphere (re: compatibility testing and latest versions) [on Eric Johnson - due 2011-02-08].
17:22:22 [mphillip]
Note from Yves describes next steps
17:22:37 [mphillip]
Eric: We could transition to CR now - or skip to PR
17:24:45 [mphillip]
Suggest we wait a few weeks for progress on tests, and decide if we want to do a CR if there's no progress
17:25:12 [mphillip]
Eric: Tempted to keep our meeting for next week
17:25:18 [mphillip]
Mark: +1
17:25:32 [mphillip]
Eric: OK - let's have a meeting next week
17:25:48 [mphillip]
Topic: Specification Issues
17:25:50 [mphillip]
None
17:26:20 [mphillip]
(Issue 27 is open related to updating link for URI scheme)
17:26:27 [mphillip]
Topic: URI scheme
17:27:12 [mphillip]
Eric: Lots of emails, but highlight is that we're in the RFC editors queue - being reviewed by IANA
17:29:49 [mphillip]
Topic: AOB?
17:30:03 [mphillip]
none... same time next week.
17:30:14 [Zakim]
-padams
17:30:16 [Zakim]
-alewis
17:30:16 [Zakim]
-Mark
17:30:17 [Zakim]
- +1.209.474.aadd
17:30:17 [Zakim]
- +1.708.246.aaee
17:30:19 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
17:30:21 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.919.663.aaaa, +1.512.286.aabb, +44.196.287.aacc, alewis, Mark, padams, +1.209.474.aadd, +1.708.246.aaee
17:30:27 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
17:30:28 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/02/01-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
17:30:35 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make log public
17:31:00 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
17:32:39 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
17:34:06 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
19:57:13 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms