IRC log of mediaann on 2011-01-25

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:01:45 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mediaann
12:01:45 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/01/25-mediaann-irc
12:01:52 [fsasaki]
meeting: MAWG
12:01:57 [Zakim]
+ +34.91.336.aabb
12:02:01 [fsasaki]
chair: joachim
12:02:04 [tmichel]
tmichel has joined #mediaann
12:02:30 [jsderber]
zakim, this is mawg
12:02:30 [Zakim]
jsderber, this was already IA_MAWG()7:00AM
12:02:31 [Zakim]
ok, jsderber; that matches IA_MAWG()7:00AM
12:02:36 [fsasaki]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Jan/0093.html
12:03:11 [jsderber]
chair: Joakim
12:03:52 [jsderber]
Regrets: Werner
12:03:58 [jsderber]
Felix are you on the phone?
12:04:45 [Zakim]
+ +39.538.5.aacc
12:04:46 [Zakim]
+??P4
12:06:35 [Zakim]
+ +1.760.705.aadd
12:07:12 [pchampin]
pchampin has joined #mediaann
12:07:42 [jsderber]
Thierry: Soon we will be able to use VoIP!
12:08:02 [jsderber]
Thierry will announce it to the group!
12:09:02 [jsderber]
Scriber for the meeting?
12:09:23 [pchampin]
apparently, you can't here me
12:11:11 [mcsuarez]
can we put an example here ? (about scribing action item)
12:11:15 [jsderber]
syntax is action: Joakim to wistle
12:11:57 [pchampin]
scribe: mcsuarez
12:12:01 [jsderber]
http://www.w3.org/2011/01/25-mediaann-minutes.html
12:12:39 [mcsuarez]
last meeting minutes accepted
12:13:23 [pchampin]
http://www.w3.org/2011/01/18-mediaann-minutes.html
12:13:34 [jsderber]
http://www.w3.org/2011/01/18-mediaann-minutes.html
12:14:06 [mcsuarez]
F2F Meeting in Cupertino
12:16:16 [mcsuarez]
Open action items
12:16:22 [tmichel]
topic: Action Items
12:16:26 [jsderber]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
12:17:40 [pchampin]
action-367: ongoing, will be finished this week
12:17:40 [trackbot]
ACTION-367 Verify what's the most exact word as (CreateDate or CreationDate) to a native notes added
12:17:56 [mcsuarez]
ACTION-369 will be finished this week
12:18:01 [tmichel]
close ACTION-383
12:18:01 [trackbot]
ACTION-383 Write an addition to the definition of ma:language to mention sign language closed
12:18:04 [mcsuarez]
close action 383
12:18:29 [pchampin]
close action-383
12:18:29 [trackbot]
ACTION-383 Write an addition to the definition of ma:language to mention sign language closed
12:18:57 [florian_pa]
florian_pa has joined #mediaann
12:19:37 [pchampin]
action tmichel to implement Felix's comment in the spec
12:19:37 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-401 - Implement Felix's comment in the spec [on Thierry Michel - due 2011-02-01].
12:20:07 [Zakim]
+florian
12:20:19 [mcsuarez]
close action-384
12:20:20 [trackbot]
ACTION-384 Change creationDate to date closed
12:20:52 [mcsuarez]
close action-385
12:20:52 [trackbot]
ACTION-385 Change float to double in the API document closed
12:21:57 [mcsuarez]
close action-390
12:21:57 [trackbot]
ACTION-390 Remove 'ma:' from the ontology document closed
12:24:20 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/25-mediaann-minutes.html florian_pa
12:24:33 [mcsuarez]
creationdate in the ontology code
12:25:35 [mcsuarez]
creationdate is an example of date
12:27:45 [mcsuarez]
change creationdate to date in the api
12:28:32 [mcsuarez]
action florian to change creationdate to date in the api document
12:28:32 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-402 - Change creationdate to date in the api document [on Florian Stegmaier - due 2011-02-01].
12:28:58 [pchampin]
action-402: seems to mostly done, except in the examples of section 5
12:28:58 [trackbot]
ACTION-402 Change creationdate to date in the api document notes added
12:29:30 [tmichel]
close ACTION-397
12:29:30 [trackbot]
ACTION-397 Implement issue from lc 2394 regarding HTML5 - HTMLMediaElement implements MediaResource closed
12:30:19 [mcsuarez]
action 398 is not done yet
12:30:19 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 398
12:30:50 [pchampin]
action-402: also, creationDate is still present in a link in the API document (for the record)
12:30:51 [trackbot]
ACTION-402 Change creationdate to date in the api document notes added
12:30:59 [mcsuarez]
we mantain action 398 open till other actions are finished
12:31:32 [mcsuarez]
close action-399
12:31:33 [trackbot]
ACTION-399 Change from string to string and/or URI in the ontology document closed
12:31:38 [tmichel]
close ACTION-399
12:31:38 [trackbot]
ACTION-399 Change from string to string and/or URI in the ontology document closed
12:31:52 [mcsuarez]
close action-400
12:31:52 [trackbot]
ACTION-400 Publish the latest version of the RDF ontology in the repositories closed
12:31:56 [tmichel]
close ACTION-400
12:31:56 [trackbot]
ACTION-400 Publish the latest version of the RDF ontology in the repositories closed
12:32:20 [tmichel]
close ACTION-392
12:32:20 [trackbot]
ACTION-392 Send thierry the text to be included - lc 2404 closed
12:32:21 [mcsuarez]
close action-392
12:32:21 [trackbot]
ACTION-392 Send thierry the text to be included - lc 2404 closed
12:33:47 [mcsuarez]
reminder to review and then vote to go to the 2nd LC
12:34:10 [tmichel]
Once Joakim has done his edits, Thierry will send a reminder to the Group for a last review. Then at next telecon the Group will decide to move to 2LC
12:36:27 [mcsuarez]
topic: media api spec and api discussion
12:37:46 [mcsuarez]
two different issues: how the doc is written and issues related to the implementation
12:38:34 [mcsuarez]
We need 3 scenarios
12:39:16 [mcsuarez]
we only specify the interfaces
12:40:44 [mcsuarez]
we could be more precise in the doc (in some parts)
12:40:51 [wonsuk]
wonsuk has joined #mediaann
12:43:56 [mcsuarez]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Jan/0001.html
12:44:14 [mcsuarez]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Jan/0003.html
12:45:02 [Zakim]
- +39.538.5.aacc
12:45:34 [tmichel]
I was disconnected ... dialing back
12:46:37 [Zakim]
+ +33.9.53.85.aaee
12:51:58 [mcsuarez]
discussion on call-by-reference, sync vs async, web services
12:53:24 [mcsuarez]
as it is now in the document (section 3) the text is not consistent
12:54:13 [mcsuarez]
Property section is fine
12:56:40 [mcsuarez]
florian and werner discuss on this and try to provide any solution
12:58:26 [mcsuarez]
the plan is to have a first version to discuss next week
13:01:28 [mcsuarez]
topic: next f2f meeting after Cupertino
13:02:29 [mcsuarez]
we need to know the status of the group; and the work should be finished (an extension till the end of the year would be there)
13:03:04 [Zakim]
-florian
13:03:05 [Zakim]
- +33.9.53.85.aaee
13:03:10 [Zakim]
-felix
13:03:12 [Zakim]
- +46.7.61.26.aaaa
13:03:12 [Zakim]
- +34.91.336.aabb
13:03:20 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/25-mediaann-minutes.html florian_pa
13:03:37 [Zakim]
- +1.760.705.aadd
13:03:38 [Zakim]
IA_MAWG()7:00AM has ended
13:03:40 [Zakim]
Attendees were +46.7.61.26.aaaa, +34.91.336.aabb, +39.538.5.aacc, felix, +1.760.705.aadd, florian, +33.9.53.85.aaee
13:04:30 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/25-mediaann-minutes.html florian_pa
13:10:45 [wonsuk]
wonsuk has left #mediaann
14:53:58 [tmichel]
tmichel has joined #mediaann
15:29:59 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mediaann