IRC log of wai-wcag on 2011-01-20

Timestamps are in UTC.

20:59:58 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
20:59:58 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/01/20-wai-wcag-irc
21:00:00 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
21:00:00 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #wai-wcag
21:00:02 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
21:00:02 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot, I see WAI_WCAG()4:00PM already started
21:00:03 [trackbot]
Meeting: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
21:00:03 [trackbot]
Date: 20 January 2011
21:00:05 [Zakim]
+??P2
21:00:12 [Zakim]
+Marc_Johlic
21:00:21 [Zakim]
+Mary_Utt
21:00:22 [Zakim]
+Michael_Cooper
21:00:38 [MichaelC]
zakim, ??P2 is Adam_Solomon
21:00:38 [Zakim]
+Adam_Solomon; got it
21:01:05 [Loretta]
Loretta has joined #WAI-WCAG
21:01:20 [MichaelC]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2011JanMar/0006.html
21:01:31 [MichaelC]
chair: Loretta_Guarino_Reid
21:02:03 [Zakim]
+Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:03:26 [AWK]
AWK has joined #wai-wcag
21:04:16 [Zakim]
+Loretta
21:06:41 [MichaelC]
scribe: AWK
21:07:27 [MichaelC]
topic: Comments
21:07:37 [MichaelC]
-> http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/35422/ Public comment tracker
21:09:28 [adam]
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/35422/NOTE-WCAG20-TECHS-20101014/?status=open& might be the direct link to the flash comments
21:12:00 [Loretta]
zakim, who is making noise?
21:12:21 [Zakim]
Loretta, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Bruce_Bailey (39%), Michael_Cooper (75%), Loretta (35%)
21:12:48 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:13:01 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:13:32 [AWK]
TOPIC: Sufficient PDF Technique for SC 1.3.1, 4.1.2: Providing name, role, state information for form fields in PDF documents
21:14:22 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
21:19:22 [MichaelC]
zakim, mute tim
21:19:22 [Zakim]
Tim_Boland should now be muted
21:32:28 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:34:13 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:40:24 [MichaelC]
(and a space after that)
21:40:35 [MichaelC]
s/(and a space after that)//
21:43:35 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:44:40 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:47:33 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:48:22 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:55:14 [AWK]
RESOLUTION: Accepted As Amended
21:55:24 [AWK]
TOPIC: Sufficient PDF Technique for SC 2.4.8, 3.2.3: Adding pagination artifacts that provide user location information in PDF documents
22:01:41 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
22:02:31 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
22:03:48 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
22:09:17 [AWK]
RESOLUTION: Accepted As Amended
22:09:18 [AWK]
TOPIC: Sufficient PDF Technique for SC 2.4.4, 2.4.9: Providing alternate link text with the /Alt entry for screen reader users of PDF documents
22:17:44 [AWK]
RESOLUTION: Send back for more editing.
22:20:24 [AWK_]
AWK_ has joined #WAI-WCAG
22:20:29 [AWK_]
TOPIC: Sufficient PDF Technique for SC 2.4.1, 2.4.5: Creating bookmarks in PDF documents
22:38:36 [Zakim]
-Adam_Solomon
22:39:30 [AWK_]
ACTION: akirkpat2 to create technique on page numbering to deal with roman numerals, etc.
22:39:30 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-118 - Create technique on page numbering to deal with roman numerals, etc. [on Andrew Kirkpatrick - due 2011-01-27].
22:39:33 [AWK_]
RESOLUTION: Accepted As Amended
22:39:42 [AWK_]
TOPIC: Sufficient PDF Technique for SC 1.3.2, 2.4.3: Ensuring correct reading order in PDF documents
22:52:56 [AWK_]
RESOLUTION: Send back for clarification work
22:53:10 [AWK_]
TOPIC: Sufficient PDF Technique for SC 1.4.5, 1.4.9: Performing OCR on a scanned PDF document to provide actual text
22:58:52 [marcjohlic]
marcjohlic has joined #wai-wcag
23:09:47 [AWK_]
RESOLUTION: Accepted as Amended
23:10:10 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
23:10:12 [Zakim]
-Mary_Utt
23:10:12 [Zakim]
-Michael_Cooper
23:10:13 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
23:10:14 [Zakim]
-Marc_Johlic
23:10:18 [Zakim]
-Loretta
23:10:20 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()4:00PM has ended
23:10:22 [Zakim]
Attendees were Bruce_Bailey, Marc_Johlic, Mary_Utt, Michael_Cooper, Adam_Solomon, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, Loretta, Tim_Boland
23:13:04 [MichaelC]
trackbot, end meeting
23:13:04 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
23:13:04 [Zakim]
sorry, trackbot, I don't know what conference this is
23:13:05 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
23:13:05 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/20-wai-wcag-minutes.html trackbot
23:13:06 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
23:13:06 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/01/20-wai-wcag-actions.rdf :
23:13:06 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: akirkpat2 to create technique on page numbering to deal with roman numerals, etc. [1]
23:13:06 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/01/20-wai-wcag-irc#T22-39-30