IRC log of forms on 2011-01-19

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:53:42 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #forms
15:53:42 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/01/19-forms-irc
15:53:44 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:53:44 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #forms
15:53:46 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be IA_XForms
15:53:46 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see IA_XForms()11:00AM scheduled to start in 7 minutes
15:53:47 [trackbot]
Meeting: Forms Working Group Teleconference
15:53:47 [trackbot]
Date: 19 January 2011
15:53:55 [Steven]
trackbot, action-1?
15:53:55 [trackbot]
Sorry, Steven, I don't understand 'trackbot, action-1?'. Please refer to http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc for help
15:54:04 [Steven]
action-1?
15:54:05 [trackbot]
ACTION-1 -- Mark Birbeck to action Mark strawman draft of hasFeature for 1.1 [1] -- due 1970-01-01 -- CLOSED
15:54:05 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/xforms/actions/1
15:57:16 [Steven]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2011Jan/0014.html
15:57:21 [Steven]
Chair: Steven
15:57:25 [Steven]
Regrets: Nick
15:59:50 [Zakim]
IA_XForms()11:00AM has now started
15:59:56 [Zakim]
+pfennell
16:00:27 [Zakim]
+??P33
16:01:06 [John_Boyer]
John_Boyer has joined #forms
16:01:43 [Steven]
zakim, dial steven-617
16:01:44 [Zakim]
ok, Steven; the call is being made
16:01:44 [Zakim]
+Steven
16:02:08 [Steven]
zakim, ??P33 is Alain
16:02:08 [Zakim]
+Alain; got it
16:02:16 [Steven]
zakim, who is on the phone?
16:02:16 [Zakim]
On the phone I see pfennell, Alain, Steven
16:03:24 [klotz]
klotz has joined #forms
16:03:33 [Zakim]
+John_Boyer
16:03:41 [Zakim]
+Leigh_Klotz
16:04:21 [klotz]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2011Jan/0014.html
16:05:34 [Zakim]
+??P3
16:05:51 [ebruchez]
zakim, ??P3 is ebruchez
16:05:51 [Zakim]
+ebruchez; got it
16:08:23 [unl]
unl has joined #forms
16:09:24 [Zakim]
+ +49.307.544.aaaa
16:09:40 [unl]
zakim, +49.307.544.aaaa is me
16:09:40 [Zakim]
+unl; got it
16:13:06 [unl]
http://glazkov.com/2011/01/14/what-the-heck-is-shadow-dom/
16:13:13 [unl]
http://annevankesteren.nl/2011/01/xbl
16:21:49 [ebruchez]
http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Component_Model_Use_Cases
16:27:43 [John_Boyer]
Can we get future agenda + http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2011Jan/0001.html (probably in XForms 1.1 issues)
16:54:32 [Steven]
+1 to that
17:06:12 [Zakim]
-pfennell
17:06:15 [Zakim]
-ebruchez
17:06:15 [klotz]
ACTION: John Boyer to propose erratum for loosening the definition for model nodeset references.
17:06:16 [Zakim]
-unl
17:06:19 [Zakim]
-Steven
17:06:23 [Zakim]
-John_Boyer
17:06:24 [Zakim]
-Alain
17:06:32 [klotz]
rrsagent, make minutes
17:06:32 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/19-forms-minutes.html klotz
17:06:35 [Zakim]
-Leigh_Klotz
17:06:38 [Zakim]
IA_XForms()11:00AM has ended
17:06:41 [Zakim]
Attendees were pfennell, Steven, Alain, John_Boyer, Leigh_Klotz, ebruchez, unl
17:06:45 [alain]
alain has left #forms
17:50:30 [ebruchez]
ebruchez has joined #forms
18:27:59 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #forms